BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 24
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 8:16:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

yes darth hoodie, the leader of the free world just went along with a twitter joke *to this day* because he panders to his base.  you got it.  

how many threads have you and the NTs been in complaining about bump stocks and mean tweets?  this is the guy who panders to his base and is very careful to say all the right things.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're gonna get zero explanation. He will call you uniparty and send a few more cold links to Q bullshit.

Qbot is also unaware of the Twitter exploit at the time that made tweets available to read prior to their being posted.

yes darth hoodie, the leader of the free world just went along with a twitter joke *to this day* because he panders to his base.  you got it.  

how many threads have you and the NTs been in complaining about bump stocks and mean tweets?  this is the guy who panders to his base and is very careful to say all the right things.

if it's true- why have the white hats allowed the evil to continue?

why has he not ended the debate?
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 8:17:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Q's on a tear again, Putin's in a strange land
Biden's falling up the stairs, Bobert's going down
Here comes Hamas again, Volcano blows in Iceland
Elon Musk, cybertruck, China's in a rut

GD, false flag, ATF is always bad
Hunter biden lost his coke, cancel culture's not a joke
clown world, vet suicide, worldstar on the airlines
north koreas still a pest, chili with beans is still the best

https://media.tenor.com/C3mOBGncrxgAAAAd/we-didnt-start-the-fire-billy-joel.gif

View Quote

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Link Posted: 11/29/2023 8:18:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

https://media.tenor.com/C3mOBGncrxgAAAAd/we-didnt-start-the-fire-billy-joel.gif

View Quote

This is amazing.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 8:20:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

then why would DJT keep referencing q stuff to this very day?
View Quote

Because Trump is a fucking idiot, and he figured that most beloved adherents would love it.

Trump in Nevada: 'I Love the Poorly Educated'
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 8:23:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So the whole "due process second" wasn't a gaff, and he carefully selected that phrase after hours of research?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So the whole "due process second" wasn't a gaff, and he carefully selected that phrase after hours of research?

dude no.  your sarcasm meter is broke, you're not following my point.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 8:27:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Because Trump is a fucking idiot, and he figured that most beloved adherents would love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpdt7omPoa0
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpdt7omPoa0

trump is stupid, q is stupid, everybody who follows them is all stupid.  compelling.  

nice video you've posted a dozen times.  i wonder who he was talking about?

Ron DeSantis has released an ad indoctrinating his children into Trumpism

Link Posted: 11/29/2023 8:28:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

trump is stupid, q is stupid, everybody who follows them is all stupid.  compelling.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1YP_zZJFXs

View Quote

This thread has nothing to do with Desantis, stop trying to thread slide.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 8:29:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I don't blame them

I think Q believer have been a huge net negative for Trump and probably for prosecuting pedophiles and corruption

but, Q played a classic ruse.  I posted a picture of John Edwards on the first page of the SAP thread and I stand by it,  cold reading techniques.  Throw enough truth and some known patterns and you get hits,  add to this that people are emotionally invested and they will WANT to believe, badly.  

cite any drop, any at all.  What % is relatable to current event at the time?  Usually it was one or two lines in multiple drops.  Sure some, but most is unreliable dribble.  The dribble were the misses.  Add that we had two active wars, a fairly predictable President (what was in Tucker the night before and he was a morning shitter) and you can get some solid guesses.
View Quote

Its an apt comparison.

But I think you know how upset people get when they see mystics and psychics debunked, too.

Fun anecdote:  Harry Houdini was, at one time, a great friend of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (author of Sherlock Holmes).   Until Houdini started debunking seances.

Q conspiracy crap is basically in that same category of suspension of disbelief.   People will actively hate you for any expressions of skepticism.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 8:30:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're gonna get zero explanation. He will call you uniparty and send a few more cold links to Q bullshit.

Qbot is also unaware of the Twitter exploit at the time that made tweets available to read prior to their being posted.

i don't know that they've gathered up enough ass to do it honestly.  and/or awakening the populace is just that critical for it to all happen, more people have to have their lives truly suck to make them take the red pill.  and/or- this is one huge RICO case and they all have to get snagged at the same time, or we'll all end up doing this again in a few decades.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 8:31:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Is this the next verse to we didn't start the fire?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have an acquaintance who has been posting q stuff on his facebook for years. Always telling people to get ready for this or that. Have these guys been correct even once yet? I know the whole, "Even a broken clock is right twice a day" thing, but have these guys gotten anything right yet?

North Korea, COVID 19, Royal Family, Epstein to name a few.
Is this the next verse to we didn't start the fire?

In this thread, people are confusing coded timelines with their own red herring to then argue it is all bogus.

Link Posted: 11/29/2023 8:31:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1YP_zZJFXs

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 8:32:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Any puzzle aficionados here?

This is a serious question, maybe it's just a puzzle/riddle someone put out there for fun

6 OCLOCK IS DANGEROUS
Notice there's no apostrophe in O'CLOCK. Maybe it's nothing, maybe it's important. Anyway, the 6 o'clock position is for 'highly reactive with water or an oxidizer or an asphyxiant'
symbol for a warning label

GREEN SKY EN ROUTE. Supposedly, a tornado will have a green tint if it's going to be a really bad one  

I have no idea what 'WE CAN FEEL YOU BREATHING'  means.

Maybe this is like the 'cicada 3201' puzzle?
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 8:32:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

He hasn’t “gone along” with anything. He retruths the occasional Qtard meme because he gets tagged with them a few hundred times a week on his exclusive social media platform and they feed his ego.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 8:35:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Nah man, this is his everyday act. He pops up like clockwork in almost every desantis or trump thread with it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

he doesnt

he retruths (sp?) comments from users.

truth social is a Trump social media platform with a heavy volume of Q believers who post a lot of pro-Trump messaging.

Trump had never once typed and posted "WWG1WGA."  Much less "Q is real" or "Im Q+"

this is correct and it is in fact referencing.  he's always played peekaboo, like making q signs during rallies.  the timing of his tweets early on confirmed the legitimacy of the drops in the first place.  

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/01/an_introduction_to_q.html

https://qproofs.com/

Confirmed huh?  That's a new one.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/337946/Screenshot_20200716-215125_Chrome-1506994.jpg

yeah if the plan was all about making us feel cozy then it failed.  luckily it's about fighting and winning a war.  and all war is deception.

Holy mother of God, WTF did I just read.

Wow, I hope your trolling.

Nah man, this is his everyday act. He pops up like clockwork in almost every desantis or trump thread with it

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 8:36:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 8:37:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This thread is proof on why noting has been done. The masses are still not convinced.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 8:39:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Lol I see the hysterical illiberals talk about Q more than anyone else! It's not a thing, but they bitterly cling to it to keep it alive. Kind of sad, really.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 8:43:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 8:46:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Saw it on "The View" from yesterday.  I record it every day on Betamax and watch it the next morning.
View Quote

Your choice is Betamax over VHS? WTF?
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 8:46:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Lol I see the hysterical illiberals talk about Q more than anyone else! It's not a thing, but they bitterly cling to it to keep it alive. Kind of sad, really.
View Quote

Now we're at the "pretend it never existed" step in the grieving process.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 8:47:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Excellent!
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 8:58:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's where most of them went.  I can probably count on one hand the number of faithful that have since admitted it was bullshit from the jump.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 9:15:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Any puzzle aficionados here?

This is a serious question, maybe it's just a puzzle/riddle someone put out there for fun

6 OCLOCK IS DANGEROUS
Notice there's no apostrophe in O'CLOCK. Maybe it's nothing, maybe it's important. Anyway, the 6 o'clock position is for 'highly reactive with water or an oxidizer or an asphyxiant'
symbol for a warning label

GREEN SKY EN ROUTE. Supposedly, a tornado will have a green tint if it's going to be a really bad one  

I have no idea what 'WE CAN FEEL YOU BREATHING'  means.

Maybe this is like the 'cicada 3201' puzzle?
View Quote

I didn’t follow it the first time around, but it all certainly feels like an ARG.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 9:22:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That's where most of them went.  I can probably count on one hand the number of faithful that have since admitted it was bullshit from the jump.
View Quote

They don't want to be ostracized from their chosen internet circle of friends.

It's easy to toss around "sorry your girl lost" but it hurts when it gets flung back at you.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 9:31:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This thread is proof on why noting has been done. The masses are still not convinced.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So if the masses believe the sky is red, it will turn red?

Typical Q answer.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 9:31:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

So if the masses believe the sky is red, it will turn red.

Typical Q answer.
View Quote

Trust the red sky.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 9:40:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

He hasn’t “gone along” with anything. He retruths the occasional Qtard meme because he gets tagged with them a few hundred times a week on his exclusive social media platform and they feed his ego.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you hate him so you just assume his wwf mode is real.  he's executing his part of the plan.  it's an 8 year plan and despite the hardship i really value it taking so long.  it lets everyone show who they really are.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 9:42:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

you hate him so you just assume his wwf mode is real.  he's executing his part of the plan.  it's an 8 year plan and despite the hardship i really value it taking so long.  it lets everyone show who they really are.
View Quote

There's no way you are a real person, you have to be a long con troll job.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 10:07:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

There's no way you are a real person, you have to be a long con troll job.
View Quote

ChatQPT
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 10:17:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m sure you just misspoke and really meant a 12 year plan.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 10:22:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

nope, i meant 8.  

This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected

Listen very carefully (again).
Note past (2) years.
Note next (6) years.
You were told what was going to happen.
You were told what battles we face.
Strategic.
Pre_planned.
Patriots in control.
Q

https://qalerts.app/?n=3387
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 10:24:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 10:24:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

nope, i meant 8.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ

Listen very carefully (again).
Note past (2) years.
Note next (6) years.
You were told what was going to happen.
You were told what battles we face.
Strategic.
Pre_planned.
Patriots in control.
Q

https://qalerts.app/?n=3387
View Quote

The bitcoin donation link really sells it.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 10:24:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Q is a legit online research project.

I love it!  
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 10:25:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I honestly can't believe anyone pays attention to that shit anymore.
View Quote

Apparently the libtards do and go apoplectic over it, just like some posters here do.

Me? Meh, Yawn.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 10:25:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The bitcoin donation link really sells it.
View Quote

No MyPillow discount code?  That’s how you know it’s fake.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 10:26:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Live Q or Die!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 10:27:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

How many gullible idiots on here will believe the bullshit this time?
View Quote

I know a few IRL.  And they for the record never stopped believing.

Whatever bullshit the X22 guy puts out is basically the cornerstone of their entire belief system.  I've heard it all.

It's equally sad and entertaining (for me).
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 10:30:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Q is one of the greatest psyops programs unleashed on citizens in modern times.
View Quote

Sounds like it was the brain child of the Alexander Vindmans of the intel world.

Link Posted: 11/29/2023 10:33:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Oh boy, moar Q-Tard bullshit coming soon
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 11:01:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Oh boy, moar Q-Tard bullshit coming soon
View Quote

Just two more weeks, I mean days in this case
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 11:28:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Like tTrump, Q lives in the heads of many.

Congratulations.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 11:32:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Is there a chance that anyone can put that rando q shit in normal English?
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 11:57:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:00:55 AM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/GH62rHUg.jpg

Attachment Attached File

What I figured. I just saw that weird tone poem the TV guy posted and thought maybe it could be expanded upon. It reads like John Titor messages.

“Things will be done and they will happen”

OMG THINGS HAPPEN ALL THE TIME, THAT’S ALL THE PROOF I NEED!
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:04:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
https://www.adl.org/glossary/frazzledrip

Frazzledrip

Frazzledrip (sometimes called frazzled.rip) is a rumored dark web snuff film showing Hillary Clinton and longtime aide Huma Abedin sexually assaulting and murdering a young girl, drinking her blood and taking turns wearing the skin from her face as a mask. The video was allegedly discovered on former Congressman Anthony Weiner's laptop (Weiner is Abedin's ex-husband) in a folder labeled "life insurance," and police officers who've reportedly seen it were so horrified that they were driven to suicide. Conspiracy theorists have pointed to the video, which does not actually exist, to support long-standing conspiracy theories that politicians, celebrities and other "elites" sexually abuse children and consume their remains.
View Quote

Most people have quite the normalcy bias that doesn't allow them to come to terms with the unfathomable horrors of the real world.
Child sex trafficking and human trafficking in general is a huge industry.

Who can afford to buy children on the black market?
What do they do with them?

It's a little crazy to think that actual video is out there but naive to think that kinda shit doesn't happen.

The ADL is tarded.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:14:38 AM EDT
[#47]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:43:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Reminder, this incel with dead, soulless eyes was responsible for a large number of Q posts.

Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:47:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Reminder, this incel with dead, soulless eyes was responsible for a large number of Q posts.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1496849181503336454/AL8reaxF_400x400.jpg

View Quote

Yup, him and his pops.

Funny how both some crazy virus from China and Q both start ramping up going into a presidential election.

What are the odds
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 5:28:30 AM EDT
[#50]
8.6 Q subs
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top