BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 1:06:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So the world should stand by and let Putin do whatever he wants? And he'll stop there right?
Nobody pushed any buttons except Putin.

Your logic is like saying "just lay there and take it and it'll hurt less"
Fuck that. Your logic sucks. Putin is a thug, and this is 100% his own doing.
View Quote

Lol, this is Afghanistan II electric boogaloo.  Just admit it. Brzezinski was right we don’t have the guts to commit Ukraine to prolonged conflict without the morality play..  We need to tell ourselves fairy tales.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 1:12:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Lol, this is Afghanistan II electric boogaloo.  Just admit it. Brzezinski was right we don’t have the guts to commit Ukraine to prolonged conflict without the morality play..  We need to tell ourselves fairy tales.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So the world should stand by and let Putin do whatever he wants? And he'll stop there right?

It has nothing to dow tih Afghanistan. You keep throwing shit at the wall to see what will stick. I called you on your fratricide bullshit and you gave that up thank God.

Now answer the question or admit you're FOS.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 1:17:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

It has nothing to dow tih Afghanistan. You keep throwing shit at the wall to see what will stick. I called you on your fratricide bullshit and you gave that up thank God.

View Quote

How’d you call me in the fratricide “bullshit”?  Even the Russian opposition to Putin calls it fratricide.  Russians, Belarusians and Ukrainians are all ethnically Eastern Slavs….

The same meddling ploy used to draw the Soviets into Afghanistan in ‘79 is used to draw them into Ukraine and it was written in ‘97 by the same former National Security Advisor.

Keep telling yourself your white knight tales, though.

I’ve been calling this bait since the 90’s and Soros’ meddling with Brzezinski and Kissinger began.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 1:20:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

How’d you call me in the fratricide “bullshit”?  Even the Russian opposition to Putin calls it fratricide.  Russians, Belarusians and Ukrainians are all ethnically Eastern Slavs….

The same meddling ploy used ti draw the Dobiets
View Quote

Americans, Canadians, Australians and Britons are culturally Anglo-Saxon. Does this diminish the claims to independence of each?
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 1:21:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Americans, Canadians, Australians and Britons are culturally Anglo-Saxon. Does this diminish the claims to independence of each?
View Quote

No but if we started killing each other it would be fratricide (anglo on anglo) not genocide.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 1:28:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No but if we started killing each other it would be fratricide (anglo on anglo) not genocide.
View Quote

LOL fuck that. You don’t even know what the words mean.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 1:29:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you read the Genocide Convention?
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 1:31:02 AM EDT
[#8]
If the distinction was too small to make the Russians wouldn’t make it and insist on committing genocide.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 1:53:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The same meddling ploy used to draw the Soviets into Afghanistan in ‘79 is used to draw them into Ukraine and it was written in ‘97 by the same former National Security Advisor.

I’ve been calling this bait since the 90’s and Soros’ meddling with Brzezinski and Kissinger began.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not what fratricide is. Was the revolution fratricide? Seriously, Google the definition of the word, it has nothing to do with ethnicity.

Russia invaded Crimea of their own free will. This has nothing to do with white knights any more than lend lease to the soviets did in WW2.

You're out to lunch.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 1:55:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can literally look words up on the internet man. You should really try it and stop embarrassing yourself.
Both those words mean things, and you're wrong about both.

If you're that ignorant on such a simple concept everything else you say is suspect too. Which isn't surprising since you're wrong about most of what you're saying here.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 2:06:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Further.

If what you're saying is right, why were we reluctant to even give them NVGs prior to the war? Why didn't we train them on HIMARS first, even if we couldn't give them to Ukraine until the shooting started? Why did we try to get Zelensky to leave? Why did US Intel expect Ukraine to fall quickly? If our plan was to get Russia involved into a protracted war in Ukraine, but we expected it to last weeks, seems a pretty shit plan right?
Why didn't we have HIMARS ready to go at a moments notice?

Your big conspiracy doesn't make any fucking sense. Not surprising for someone that doesn't know what fratricide means.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 2:11:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You can literally look words up on the internet man. You should really try it and stop embarrassing yourself.

If you're that ignorant on such a simple concept everything else you say is suspect too. Which isn't surprising since you're wrong about most of what you're saying here.
View Quote

Yeah you can literally look up words and their origins “genocide” was coined by Lemkin in ‘44 to describe ethnic cleansing by the Nazis against Jews.  He combined two Greek words, genos (tribe or race) and cide (kill).  It’s the UN that put nationality in the mix and it’s led to criticism that the term is overused even in cases of religious or ethnic violence.  I’d still characterize this as fratricide since the are ethnically the same, religiously the same and even culturally similar. Like I said even Putin’s opposition in Russia is calling it fratricide because they see Ukraine as brothers.

Oddly enough it was Brzezinski’s thesis that posited that exploiting the small differences between Ukrainians and Russians would be a strategy for breaking up the Soviet Union way back in the 1950’s.  ‘55 maybe?
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 2:17:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yeah you can literally look up words and their origins “genocide” was coined by Lemkin in ‘44 to describe ethnic cleansing by the Nazis against Jews.  He combined two Greek words, genos (tribe or race) and cide (kill).  It’s the UN that put nationality in the mix and it’s led to criticism that the term is overused even in cases of religious or ethnic violence.  I’d still characterize this as fratricide since the are ethnically the same, religiously the same and even culturally similar.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah you can literally look up words and their origins “genocide” was coined by Lemkin in ‘44 to describe ethnic cleansing by the Nazis against Jews.  He combined two Greek words, genos (tribe or race) and cide (kill).  It’s the UN that put nationality in the mix and it’s led to criticism that the term is overused even in cases of religious or ethnic violence.  I’d still characterize this as fratricide since the are ethnically the same, religiously the same and even culturally similar.

The Russians have straight up said they want to erase the Ukrainian identity. That is literally text book genocide.
You can try to twist this around concerning an 80 year old origin, or you can use the correct definition as the rest of the world uses.
(It may shock you to learn many words have slightly changed meanings over the years).

You have made up a new definition of fratricide that is incorrect. You might as well characterize this as a "special military operation" because it's just about as correct and makes as much sense as calling it a fratricide..

Take the L dude, you're fucking wrong and there's no way around it short of publishing your own dictionary.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 2:19:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The Russians have straight up said they want to erase the Ukrainian identity. That is literally text book genocide.

You have made up a new definition of fratricide that is incorrect. You might as well characterize this as a "special military operation" because it's just about as correct and makes as much sense as calling it a fratricide..

Take the L dude, you're fucking wrong and there's no way around it short of publishing your own dictionary.
View Quote

Dugin says that but he’s a fascist kook. But I’m sure you take the meaning of the overused word fascist at the current definition too, right?
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 2:26:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Further.

If what you're saying is right, why were we reluctant to even give them NVGs prior to the war? Why didn't we train them on HIMARS first, even if we couldn't give them to Ukraine until the shooting started? Why did we try to get Zelensky to leave? Why did US Intel expect Ukraine to fall quickly? If our plan was to get Russia involved into a protracted war in Ukraine, but we expected it to last weeks, seems a pretty shit plan right?

Your big conspiracy doesn't make any fucking sense. Not surprising for someone that doesn't know what fratricide means.
View Quote

Fratricide means brother on brother.
And we’ve been pushing towards conflict since before the Orange Revolution.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 2:27:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 2:29:31 AM EDT
[#17]

Published on Wikipedia in July of 2021? Lol. So even Putin is saying they’re brothers? That would be fratricide.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 2:34:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

No shit. You’ve decided that two ethnicities belonging to an ethnic subgroup are the same. I expect you’ll be telling us next that a poodle is a coyote and a Pole is a Russian.

The west hasn’t been pushing for conflict. The idiots in charge were shocked that this could happen.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 2:35:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Published on Wikipedia in July of 2021? Lol. So even Putin is saying they’re brothers? That would be fratricide.
View Quote

Putin is saying that Ukraine doesn’t exist and must be made into Russians. That’s Genocide. Curious that you align with him on this.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 2:51:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Dugin says that but he’s a fascist kook. But I’m sure you take the meaning of the overused word fascist at the current definition too, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The definition of fascist hasn't changed, though the left overuses it.
Nice attempt at derail..
Dugin isn't the only one that says such nonsense, and Putin tried to put it into practice.
You're using important words wrong and making up new definitions to fit your bias.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 2:52:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Further.

Brother on brother or friendly fire.
Neither of which apply to Russia invading Ukraine in any way.

I like how you ignored the rest though. No argument against it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 8:31:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

So the original sanctions implemented after their invasion of Ukraine I'm 2014.
That's a weird way of saying I was right, but okay.

At least you're not arguing about your bullshit fratricide post.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IIRC there were no new sanctions until after the war started. If I'm wrong, show me.

The original sanctions were enough to guarantee intervention and they knew this in 2014.  Soros stated as much on CNN saying that Putin would intervene as his regime was dependent on Ukraine.  The current sanctions simply insure his commitment.  They wanted a protracted conflict and they got it.  They should quit with the moral high ground garbage and admit it.

So the original sanctions implemented after their invasion of Ukraine I'm 2014.
That's a weird way of saying I was right, but okay.

At least you're not arguing about your bullshit fratricide post.

At its core, just more of the "if you don't resist, there won't be war" narrative. Despicable.

"Let's not turn this rape into a murder."
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 8:36:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No shit. You’ve decided that two ethnicities belonging to an ethnic subgroup are the same. I expect you’ll be telling us next that a poodle is a coyote and a Pole is a Russian.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is starting to remind me of the whole "the Holocaust wasn't about race" bit from Whoopi Goldberg.

Link Posted: 8/28/2022 11:30:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

What happened to OP lol. I hope he feels bad about posting this nonsense.
View Quote

Not even a little bit.

Discussion and debate is a good thing, as is a fresh perspective.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 11:32:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It is no secret that Russia is presently a more traditional and conservative nation than the USA.  We are going pay the price of the woke-ism and destruction of our traditional family values.  The civilization built by our fathers is crumbling around us.  Russian and China are both far more guarded in allowing the woke filth and contagion into their societies.
View Quote

This, I thought, was the point of the article.

Careful now, you're about to labelled and attacked!
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 11:54:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
For people interested in how otherwise intelligent people like the OP can get suckered by Russian propaganda, this is an interesting read. I'm about half way through it.

You guys need to understand that we are quite literally the target of a protracted propaganda campaign conducted by Russia.

https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_reports/RRA700/RRA704-3/RAND_RRA704-3.pdf

Another good one

https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_reports/RR2200/RR2237/RAND_RR2237.pdf
View Quote

Jesus Christ. I haven't been convinced of anything, ie Russia.

I saw a link to an article on Gab, clicked it, thought it was interesting and posted it here for discussion. I've never been to that site before and didn't peruse it then either.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 12:15:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Genocide, a truly Christian value.

I distinctly remember my religion class lessons talking about the times when Christ stood proudly in front of the crowds of his followers, hoisting his holy skull goblet of his vanquished Roman enemies in his quest to wipe the Roman Empire from the face of the Earth.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 12:21:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Not even a little bit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What happened to OP lol. I hope he feels bad about posting this nonsense.

Not even a little bit.

There's no debate, you posted obvious Russian propaganda and should feel bad.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 12:21:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

At its core, just more of the "if you don't resist, there won't be war" narrative. Despicable.

View Quote

Lol. Putin is a product of meddling. I’m not denying the horror of this shit but I know where and when it began going back 30 years, and I’m not afraid of the culpability.  Apparently there’s plenty of cowards about it though.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 12:21:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I saw a link to an article on Gab, clicked it, thought it was interesting and posted it here for discussion. I've never been to that site before and didn't peruse it then either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For people interested in how otherwise intelligent people like the OP can get suckered by Russian propaganda, this is an interesting read. I'm about half way through it.

You guys need to understand that we are quite literally the target of a protracted propaganda campaign conducted by Russia.

https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_reports/RRA700/RRA704-3/RAND_RRA704-3.pdf

Another good one

https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_reports/RR2200/RR2237/RAND_RR2237.pdf

Yeah, sure, "just asking questions" right.

You fucked up. You should do some introspection.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 12:24:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Lol. Putin is a product of meddling. I’m not denying the horror of this shit but I know where and when it began going back 30 years, and I’m not afraid of the culpability.  Apparently there’s plenty of cowards about it though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Once again you're just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. Once you get embarrassed on one topic you move on to another.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 12:35:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/45602/20220809_200940_jpg-2506055.JPG

Once again you're just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. Once you get embarrassed on one topic you move on to another.
View Quote

Putin came to power because the same shitheads meddling in Ukraine pulled the same shit in Russia in the 90’s. He and his party were funded by Boris Berezovsky because Soros, the big player in Ukraine was trying a media grab in the just formed Russian Federation. Soros being Soros shorted the Russian central bank in retaliation and bam, Putin came to power.  These shitheads are extremely short sighted.  Even Soros’ own foundation in Moscow were embarrassed at the level of corruption he was engaged in.  This isn’t propaganda, they were bragging about it in ‘95. This stuff culminated in a two decades tug of war over Ukraine which as Soros put it was “a banana republic without the bananas”.  It’s a warzone they created, without remorse or dogma.  That’s the real tragedy of this, they’re playing “chessboard” just as the late Brzezinski described it.

It’s funny you all will admit what a great “opportunity” this is to defeat Russia through a proxy conflict but you can’t admit the engineering that went into it or admit, probably because you need that shred of morality for your own justification.  I’ll admit it because I watched it unfold.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 12:39:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fairy tales like Nazi Ukrainians, biolabs?  Sounds a lot more palatable to the masses than expansionism and genocide, eh?
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 12:41:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Putin came to power because the same shitheads meddling in Ukraine pulled the same shit in Russia in the 90’s. He and his party were funded by Boris Berezovsky because Soros, the big player in Ukraine was trying a media grab in the just formed Russian Federation. Soros being Soros shorted the Russian central bank in retaliation and bam, Putin came to power.  These shitheads are extremely short sighted.  Even Soros’ own foundation in Moscow were embarrassed at the level of corruption he was engaged in.  This isn’t propaganda, they were bragging about it in ‘95. This stuff culminated in a two decades tug of war over Ukraine which as Soros put it was “a banana republic without the bananas”.  It’s a warzone they created, without remorse or dogma.  That’s the real tragedy of this, they’re playing “chessboard” just as the late Brzezinski described it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You remember Russia meddling in Ukraine? Pepperidge Farms remembers….

You’re really hung up on blaming the west for everything… is it self loathing or are you from somewhere else?
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 12:51:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Fairy tales like Nazi Ukrainians, biolabs?  Sounds a lot more palatable to the masses than expansionism and genocide, eh?
View Quote

Nah. Bio research was DOD and Hunter’s baby and National Corps’ militias did the bulk of the fighting from 2014 till the invasion including policing Kyviv until the interior minister was ousted.  That’s just simple fact.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 12:52:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It’s funny you all will admit what a great “opportunity” this is to defeat Russia through a proxy conflict but you can’t admit the engineering that went into it or admit, probably because you need that shred of morality for your own justification.  I’ll admit it because I watched it unfold.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's funny is your insistence that the west is blame for Putin's shitty behavior and decisions.
And I bet you still.dont know the definition of fratricide
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 12:57:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

What's funny is your insistence that the west is blame for Putin's shitty behavior and decisions.
View Quote

Putin is a thug put in power as a reaction to stupid and unethical foreign policy run amok and followed up by even dumber foreign policy.

Fratricide is brother on brother. Slav on Slav fits that definition better.

Soros wrote a whole treatise on “who lost Russia” when he was trying to deflect some blame, and he blamed the people in governments that he coerced, lols.
https://www.georgesoros.com/2000/04/13/who-lost-russia/
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 12:57:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Nah. Bio research was DOD and Hunter’s baby and National Corps’ militias did the bulk of the fighting from 2014 till the invasion including policing Kyviv until the interior minister was ousted.  That’s just simple fact.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 1:00:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't even ascribe/project some bullshit assumption you've made onto me.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 1:04:48 PM EDT
[#40]

I’m not talking about bioweapons, I’m talking about research funded by Hunter’s equity firm and the DOD that is admitted.  And yes the militias under the interior ministry prosecuted most of the fighting from 2014 till Avakov left in ‘21.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 1:06:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Putin is a thug put in power as a reaction to stupid and unethical foreign policy run amok and followed up by even dumber foreign policy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jesus. I actually thought you wised up. That is NOT what fratricide is. You know what a brother is right? Siblings. Have the same parents. Literally.
It is also defined as forces in the SAME army killing each other.
Neither definition fits this. Russians are Ukrainians are not brothers, and they're not part of the same army.
You could possibly define it as killing your own countrymen, but -and this may shock you- Ukraine and Russia are not the same country.

You what definition fits? Genocide.

Link Posted: 8/28/2022 1:08:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Further.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Further.

Almost like we gave Russia an engraved invitation by not allowing Ukraine to have important defensive weapons.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 1:09:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

YOU posted a literally Russian propaganda site and are unapologetic about it..
You ascribed it to yourself.

A simple "whoops, hey guys I fucked up, my bad" would put it to rest instead you're doubling down on it.
Your pronounced this nonsense, not me.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 1:09:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Almost like we gave Russia an engraved invitation by not allowing Ukraine to have important defensive weapons.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Further.

And then tried to get their leader to bail on them?

Not buying it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 1:10:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 1:12:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

As per SOP...anytime something bad happens...it's always our fault.

Getting sick of that shit.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 1:14:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Not buying it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Further.

Not buying it.

What is said in public does not mean shit. Biden can be guaranteed to say something stupid.

Didn’t you assure me earlier that Ukraine had been working hard for a long while preparing their defense?
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 1:15:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a common theme with vatniks and tankies with "Z"s in their names on Twitter. Pathetic.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 1:17:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

What is said in public does not mean shit. Biden can be guaranteed to say something stupid.

Didn’t you assure me earlier that Ukraine had been working hard for a long while preparing their defense?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Further.

Not buying it.

Yes I did, and they were. Doesn't mean they had HIMARS or that we taught them how to use them.
We taught them the basics of western doctrine- decentralized command and control and things like that.
If this was all part of our plan, why not teach them how to use 777s and HIMARS and javs before the war started?

None of this negates the fact that they were preparing defenses as much as they were able.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 1:19:21 PM EDT
[#50]
I agree with just one thing. That America Democratic Socialists Party does abhors religion in general and Christianity in particular. Because it threatens their power. Hell just look at all the attacks these so called Democratic Socialists have publicly made against religion. Remember Obama's comment about how conservative America clings to their religion and guns. This was just in the news this morning about how this Democratic Socialists Party considers religion a threat to their power.

Rest of article is just stupid. Was it not Ukraine that helped cover up something, something with Hunter otherwise Biden would not have given them a billion dollars in aid. How many billions has America given Ukraine now. Why is it America seems more concerned over this than the rest of Europe. Why is it America seems to be the one bank rolling Ukraine more than neighboring nations in Europe.

I really do not care about Ukraine because they knew this was going to eventually happen for years and did not prepare for it. But seriously why is America funding this war way more than the rest of the European nations who have a lot more at stake than America does. Ukraine is as corrupt as this Socialist party that's seized power in America

Maybe Ukraine has something on Biden and the Democratic Socialists Party they are using to get what they want. just saying, I could be wrong and it'd not be the first time.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top