Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 11/11/2022 6:47:29 PM EDT
If you can watch this and still tell me that Ukraine deserves our debt...then I feel sorry for your mother.

Mark Turner - The Russia Ukraine War | SRS #040
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 6:51:19 PM EDT
[#1]
3 hour video, No not watching.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 6:51:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Cliff notes for someone that doesn’t have 4 hours to watch this?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 6:52:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Inbfs
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 6:53:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Ukraine is willing to be a victim and not defend themselves, so they can be a free shit nation.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 6:54:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Inbfs
View Quote

Took a second but ..
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 6:54:54 PM EDT
[#6]
People say no time to watch and then will waste four of the next hours on trivial nothingness.

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 6:55:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Inbfs
View Quote

In Before Shitposting?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 6:56:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

In Before Shitposting?
View Quote

Has the sun faded in Louisiana yet ? I hate daylight savings
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 6:58:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Ukraine is willing to be a victim and not defend themselves, so they can be a free shit nation.
View Quote

Lol.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:01:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Lol.
View Quote

Guess you didn't watch.

ETA: It's not the people...it's the leadership.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:08:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:09:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:10:50 PM EDT
[#13]
OP....Ukraine had an estimated 3-7 million people starved to death by Russians less than 100 years ago.  give Russia the opportunity and they would starve more Ukrainians and move ethnic Russians into the empty homes.  maybe you should read a few history books. nobody helped them back then and no foreign army is helping them now.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:11:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jesus Christ, you spent hours of your day to come up with that completely absurd take on what’s going on?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:12:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
OP....Ukraine had an estimated 3-7 million people starved to death by Russians less than 100 years ago.  give Russia the opportunity and they would starve more Ukrainians and move ethnic Russians into the empty homes.  maybe you should read a few history books. nobody helped them back then and no foreign army is helping them now.
View Quote

They're not being helped ?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:12:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll bet it's an old Cher song.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:13:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Guess you didn't watch.

View Quote

I'm not wasting 4 hours on that. Ukraine is close to pushing the russians back to their 2014 lines, and has pretty much been kicking their asses since August. Russia is going to lose. Our leaders are no better than theirs, probably worse.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:16:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I'm not wasting 4 hours on that. Ukraine is close to pushing the russians back to their 2014 lines, and has pretty much been kicking their asses since August. Russia is going to lose. Our leaders are no better than theirs, probably worse.
View Quote

Did you learn that from a Vogue magazine or did you even attempt to watch the video?

Like my edit said. It's not the people...it's the leadership.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:19:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Guess you didn't watch.

View Quote

With that logic any country deserves no support
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:20:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Did you learn that from a Vogue magazine or did you even attempt to watch the video?

View Quote

You should watch Servant of the People.

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:21:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Everyone's leadership sucks. Pick one country with awesome leadership.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:22:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

With that logic any country deserves no support
View Quote
Especially the USA
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:22:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cliff notes for someone that doesn't have 4 hours to watch this?

So the footage of them slaughtering Russians and the footage of the sub-third world "logistics" of Russia are...COD footage?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:22:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Russia has had he opportunity siince 2014. If you would watch the video...you'll will see why Russia is still there. I'm not against Ukraine defending themselves, I'm showing this video to explain why they haven't after being aided from the free-world.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:23:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Sorry about your traumatic brain injury, op.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:24:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Russia has had he opportunity siince 2014. If you would watch the video...you'll will see why Russia is still there. I'm not against Ukraine defending themselves, I'm showing this video to explain why they haven't after being aided from the free-world.
View Quote

Why they haven't what?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:25:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Care to give us some time stamps that are worth listening to?

Because I jumped around and landed on one bit where a guy was talking about how after 2014 Ukraine should have increased its defense spending, but didn’t. A quick google search shows that from 2014 onward, their defense spending about doubled. On to your point of leadership vs the people, that seems to boil down to the idea that because Ukraine has a lot of Russian sympathizers in government means that the people should be forsaken?

Also, maybe if you want to engage with people and get them to put in the time to watch a multi hour video, you shouldn’t have opened the thread with insults. It’s not only off putting, but advertises that you aren’t worth the time.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:27:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Serious question OP, are fucking retarded?

Ukraine has been killing tens of thousands of Russians that invaded their nation, decimating their armor and air capabilities, and regaining more and more of their territory every day. How the absolute FUCK is that "not defending themselves"
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:28:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Serious question OP, are fucking retarded?

Ukraine has been killing tens of thousands of Russians that invaded their nation, decimating their armor and air capabilities, and regaining more and more of their territory every day. How the absolute FUCK is that "not defending themselves"
View Quote

OP doesn’t have a single post on the firearms forums. He is Russian.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:29:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Jesus Christ, you spent hours of your day to come up with that completely absurd take on what’s going on?
View Quote

No I watched a SRS video that had boots on the ground explain to me what's happening instead of the MSM's take.

Why don't you try watching before you give me your shit take?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:30:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

No I watched a SRS video that had boots on the ground explain to me what's happening instead of the MSM's take.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh look….

“Anyone who disagrees with me must be just watching MSM news”

Haven’t seen that one before, how clever and insightful. See my post (#27) a few up.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:31:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

And 80 years ago Germany murdered millions in the camps an the Japanese attacked the US and marched thousands to their deaths in Bataan. Your point is?

Speaking of reading history. The Ukraine was not a nation for a thousand years—from the fall of the Kievian Rus in the 9th century until 1917 there was no such thing as a Ukrainian nation. Crimea was never part of Ukraine until 1954.  Before that it was Russian and before 1783 it was Ottoman. So if we’re are going to go with the “read history” thing, you’ve got to read ALL of it, not just the parts that support your limited understanding
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:32:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

You would rather waste a few minutes watching the MSM telling you what to believe? You only believe what the capabilities of Ukraine are because the MSM is convincing what they are. Boots > leaders. Try listening to them.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:36:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:42:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Care to give us some time stamps that are worth listening to?

Because I jumped around and landed on one bit where a guy was talking about how after 2014 Ukraine should have increased its defense spending, but didn’t. A quick google search shows that from 2014 onward, their defense spending about doubled. On to your point of leadership vs the people, that seems to boil down to the idea that because Ukraine has a lot of Russian sympathizers in government means that the people should be forsaken?

Also, maybe if you want to engage with people and get them to put in the time to watch a multi hour video, you shouldn’t have opened the thread with insults. It’s not only off putting, but advertises that you aren’t worth the time.
View Quote

They used to have russian sympathizers in the gov. They kicked them out when Zelensky was elected. They did what should have happened when trump took office. The response to the house cleaning was the initial invasion that obammy let happen. Remember I will be more flexible after the election?
On the positive side, their military has been using the western military model, and have been training to that doctrine, instead of the old soviet model. They have been forming an nco corps, learning tactics, and putting decision making in the same hands on the battlefield that the west uses. It is proving quite effective using the old stuff we had in storage.
Russia is throwing bodies into the line within a month of dragging them off the street. Ukraine held on with their existing troops while they spent 4+ months properly training troops by western instructors, and now have classes graduating weekly to add to the mix, and have the luxury of rotation. This is the reason they will win as long as they have the means. They have a pipeline of trained personnel vs the meat targets from russia. Russia has stripped the military of it's training corps and sent them to the line. Same with the nuke troops. They have been sending anyone trained at anything into the mix. They are fucking stupid.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:43:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So the complaint is

- Ukraine should have had more foresight that Russia was a big asshole?
- They were not as fast to react as the Us millitary.
- Ukraine should go on the offence more becuase if America was invaded the US would be balls to the wall fighting(*).
- I stopped watching becuase it's pretty much not even relevant or at the very least not correctly weighing the gained value vs lost value of sent weapons systems.      
(*) Probably correct but that would be purly hypothetical in a millitary sense given US capabilities.
View Quote

Kinda not concerned what the Netherlands thinks what the US should be spending. Perhaps spend less accommodating radical Muslim immigrants and more defending their own people?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:47:29 PM EDT
[#37]
"How much has the US given Ukraine? $50 billion dollars! Not enough for this welfare queen (Zelensky)."
- Candace Owens on TC last night

Lol! Here's the only place I could find the clip:
https://www.foxnews.com/video/6315358859112
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:48:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You would rather waste a few minutes watching the MSM telling you what to believe? You only believe what the capabilities of Ukraine are because the MSM is convincing what they are. Boots > leaders. Try listening to them.
View Quote

I would rather review the several open source intelligence gathering sources that verify using satellite images and geolocation to verify what is happening on the ground. Why waste time with some retard spewing easily refuted bullshit?
Your replies demonstrate a basic lack of understanding of what is going on in Ukraine.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:53:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I would rather review the several open source intelligence gathering sources that verify using satellite images and geolocation to verify what is happening on the ground. Why waste time with some retard spewing easily refuted bullshit?
Your replies demonstrate a basic lack of understanding of what is going on in Ukraine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Loll @ “open source intelligence sources.”  It’s all the same in the end. Lol. “Open source” ends up being the exact same data everyone uses and it just gets into matters of opinion
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 7:54:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
"How much has the US given Ukraine? $50 billion dollars! Not enough for this welfare queen (Zelensky)."
- Candace Owens on TC last night

Lol! Here's the only place I could find the clip:
https://www.foxnews.com/video/6315358859112
View Quote

From HIMARS to helos: What the US has given Ukraine

"welfare queen Zelensky" has done more work than Candace Owens ever has... and has been more successful. If he's a leech, then he's the least effective in history of military aid.

Remind me how much we spend to give Israel and Egypt again...
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:00:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

since the russian invasion, we've sent them 16.2 BILLION dollars. how is this not helping them? that money buys a lot of weapons, ammunition, and merc's.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:01:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Inbfs
View Quote

And then some...
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:03:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Stalin and Beria we're Georgian
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:05:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Russia is the aggressor in this war, what do you expect the Ukrainians to do? What would you do to defend the U.S. if it came down to it?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:06:04 PM EDT
[#45]

Is that the sequel where Beto hides his bike the basement of the Kremlin?

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:06:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Loll @ “open source intelligence sources.”  It’s all the same in the end. Lol. “Open source” ends up being the exact same data everyone uses and it just gets into matters of opinion
View Quote

Which is why getting the info from the source makes it opinion free. I don't watch any network news or political opinion programs.
What I find amusing and sad is all the retards who were good with wasting 20 fucking years with a bunch of inbred goat fucking idiots who hated us, and lose their mind when a country who actually embraces self determination and western values asks for help to fuck up a major enemy. They are fucking up russia with 25yo munitions and delivery systems. They are using viet nam era apc's as well. They are more than happy to fuck up russia with whatever we send, new or old.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:07:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

we have family there, on the ground, in the middle of this. Your take is borderline retarded. You should feel bad.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:08:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cliff notes for someone that doesn't have 4 hours to watch this?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:08:32 PM EDT
[#49]
90 Billion of .Mil abandoned in AFG. No telling how much $ aid to UKR, but Billions. How are our vets doing? How about that Social Security fund?

What could go wrong?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:08:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Guess you didn't watch.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.

Guess you didn't watch.

gee, i wonder what thats like

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top