BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:10:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So the complaint is

- Ukraine should have had more foresight that Russia was a big asshole?
- They were not as fast to react as the Us millitary.
- Ukraine should go on the offence more becuase if America was invaded the US would be balls to the wall fighting(*).
- I stopped watching becuase it's pretty much not even relevant or at the very least not correctly weighing the gained value vs lost value of sent weapons systems.      
(*) Probably correct but that would be purly hypothetical in a millitary sense given US capabilities.
View Quote
I listened to the whole podcast, on Monday and hour after it dropped.

IMO, Marks opinion is flawed in that his mind is stuck in the GWOT and US capabilities. This is not anything like the GWOT. He seems he just wants AFU to Leroy Jenkins it.

The Ukrainian that was on was a good listen.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:10:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Which is why getting the info from the source makes it opinion free. I don't watch any network news or political opinion programs.
What I find amusing and sad is all the retards who were good with wasting 20 fucking years with a bunch of inbred goat fucking idiots who hated us, and lose their mind when a country who actually embraces self determination and western values asks for help to fuck up a major enemy. They are fucking up russia with 25yo munitions and delivery systems. They are using viet nam era apc's as well. They are more than happy to fuck up russia with whatever we send, new or old.
View Quote

And these “open source intelligence sources” are more reliable how?   “Western Values” means what, exactly?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:11:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

we have family there, on the ground, in the middle of this. Your take is borderline retarded. You should feel bad.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:18:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:18:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

since the russian invasion, we've sent them 16.2 BILLION dollars. how is this not helping them? that money buys a lot of weapons, ammunition, and merc's.
View Quote

Most of that tally is actual weapons sent. They will be replaced with the "dollars" by Americans in an American plant, keeping those "dollars" here, and helping local economies. They didn't just send a check or pallets of money, it's in the form of weapons and goods. Yes, some goes to help them stay afloat, this is tough on their economy.
We used to be the beacon of freedom that the world looked to as a place to aspire to be, or to come to live. Ukraine has the potential to be an economic leader in Europe, they had great manufacturing and agricultural bases, and resources as well. They just need to shake off russia and have a chance. All the aggression by russia is because they were succeeding in breaking away.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:25:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Most of that tally is actual weapons sent. They will be replaced with the "dollars" by Americans in an American plant, keeping those "dollars" here, and helping local economies. They didn't just send a check or pallets of money, it's in the form of weapons and goods. Yes, some goes to help them stay afloat, this is tough on their economy.
We used to be the beacon of freedom that the world looked to as a place to aspire to be, or to come to live. Ukraine has the potential to be an economic leader in Europe, they had great manufacturing and agricultural bases, and resources as well. They just need to shake off russia and have a chance. All the aggression by russia is because they were succeeding in breaking away.
View Quote

Broken window logical fallacy here. Taxpayers spend money to replace stuff that taxpayers bought in the first place is not a net gain. It’s a net loss.  Sure The Ukraine could do very well absent the kleptocracy in charge and the aggressive attacking nation but so could the Congo.  What ROI dies the American taxpayer get? Unless I’m missing something, the Ukraine has not signed any promissory note paying us back. In ten years it could very well be that they are dealing with Russia economically—gas pipelines yo—or China and all we get is a thanks but more money to be made this way. Fir historical examples see Germany, Japan, and pretty much all of Western Europe
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:27:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Russia is the aggressor in this war, what do you expect the Ukrainians to do? What would you do to defend the U.S. if it came down to it?
View Quote

I would expel the invaders.

My post is explaining why they Ukrainians haven't since February.

Watch the video before asking questions please.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:28:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

we have family there, on the ground, in the middle of this. Your take is borderline retarded. You should feel bad.
View Quote

Try watching the video before determining my take. JFC
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:29:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:30:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Ukraine is willing to be a victim and not defend themselves, so they can be a free shit nation.
View Quote

The US is in that same boat
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:30:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Go away, Putin shill.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:30:51 PM EDT
[#12]

That's my take from the video I posted.
Did you watch it before posting your meme?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:30:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

And these “open source intelligence sources” are more reliable how?   “Western Values” means what, exactly?
View Quote

They use open source information, geolocation of pictures and calls from civilians and troops, to determine where troops from each side is located, where the explosions are happening behind the lines at depots and storage facilities and barracks. It's pretty fascinating, and they are most often correct even conservative at times. When official sources release info, the analysts are spot on 90% of the time. There are others who confirm equipment losses via photo or video evidence, and have since the start. Lots of good info out there, just have to look.
Western values? Free elections and capitalism. The right to make something of yourself, and not be a slave to the state.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:32:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Broken window logical fallacy here. Taxpayers spend money to replace stuff that taxpayers bought in the first place is not a net gain. It’s a net loss.  Sure The Ukraine could do very well absent the kleptocracy in charge and the aggressive attacking nation but so could the Congo.  What ROI dies the American taxpayer get? Unless I’m missing something, the Ukraine has not signed any promissory note paying us back. In ten years it could very well be that they are dealing with Russia economically—gas pipelines yo—or China and all we get is a thanks but more money to be made this way. Fir historical examples see Germany, Japan, and pretty much all of Western Europe
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The morally bankrupt take on things.

You don't always have to secure something in exchange for help.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:33:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The US is in that same boat
View Quote

NO FUCKING SHIT SHERLOCK
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:34:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:36:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

They use open source information, geolocation of pictures and calls from civilians and troops, to determine where troops from each side is located, where the explosions are happening behind the lines at depots and storage facilities and barracks. It's pretty fascinating, and they are most often correct even conservative at times. When official sources release info, the analysts are spot on 90% of the time. There are others who confirm equipment losses via photo or video evidence, and have since the start. Lots of good info out there, just have to look.
Western values? Free elections and capitalism. The right to make something of yourself, and not be a slave to the state.
View Quote

And who is “they” and why do you find “they” more reliable than anyone else?  Free ejections and capitalism? Not a slave to the state? Are we talking about the sane country? Pre war can you point out all of the capitalist, individual liberty in the Ukraine? Gun control? No taxes? No socialized medicine? Lol
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:38:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

“Morality” is the appeal of the left when they want to rob your bank account to fund their social welfare programs. Thanks for playing AOC and Mexico is a bigger problem for US security right now than Russia so check yourself
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:38:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

It is retarded to expect people to watch a 4 hour video in order to then have your permission to explain how you are wrong.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:38:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

JFC, they kicked out most of the kleptocracy 8 years ago, triggering the invasion of Crimea and Eastern Ukraine. Zelensky being elected, and further cleaning house triggered the current invasion, and subsequent ass whipping of russia. Russia's goal is to eliminate anything Ukraine. Customs, language, heritage, everything. It has been publicly stated by more than one official.
Current maps show that russia has lost pretty much everything they took in round 2, and it ain't looking good for them.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:39:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Russia is the aggressor in this war, what do you expect the Ukrainians to do? What would you do to defend the U.S. if it came down to it?

Like, by yourself?

They did pretty good in the early days with what they had and stopped a steamroll attempt.  A bad one, but an attempt nonetheless.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:40:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
They have been, and this isn't the GWOT, and Ukraine doesn't have the capabilities of the US.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:41:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

JFC, they kicked out most of the kleptocracy 8 years ago, triggering the invasion of Crimea and Eastern Ukraine. Zelensky being elected, and further cleaning house triggered the current invasion, and subsequent ass whipping of russia. Russia's goal is to eliminate anything Ukraine. Customs, language, heritage, everything. It has been publicly stated by more than one official.
Current maps show that russia has lost pretty much everything they took in round 2, and it ain't looking good for them.
View Quote

Good for them. No problem Russia knocking their brains out.  lol. They suddenly kicked out their kleptocracy just in time for the first invasion and magically became a libertarian paradise overnight? The very concept is laughable. Sure they may have made a little progress to keep the US aid dollars flowing but you don’t change the systemic corruption like that instantly. That take a Revolution or a war.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:42:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Try watching the video before determining my take. JFC
View Quote
You gave your take and it was a stupid one.

How old are you and how many people do you socialize with on a daily basis?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:42:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ukraine is not the USA. They are not kicking russia out completely like nato could immediately. Anyone who thinks they should be able to is a fucking retard. They have taken back almost everything from round 2. Time now to remove them the rest of the way. It won't happen overnight, but russia will be weakened further militarily, while they shoot rockets at civilian targets.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:43:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Ukraine is willing to be a victim and not defend themselves, so they can be a free shit nation.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:43:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

With that logic any country deserves no support
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guess you didn't watch.

ETA: It's not the people...it's the leadership.

With that logic any country deserves no support

Now we're getting somewhere...
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:45:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

“Morality” is the appeal of the left when they want to rob your bank account to fund their social welfare programs. Thanks for playing AOC and Mexico is a bigger problem for US security right now than Russia so check yourself
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet you collect VA bennies.

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:45:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Seems like they are paying a pretty high price to recapture their territory
There are western volunteers there for sure, but that video premise is just well, beyond credibility.  
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:47:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Weirdo conspiracy theory playbook:

1. "I have decided that Ukraine or whatever is actually bad."

2. "I can't actually describe my point, but I found a video that I think agrees with me, but I can't articulate its points either"

3. "Please watch the video that I think makes a point and please come back and tell me I'm right"

4. "Pat me on the head and tell me I'm a good boy and it's polite society that's wrong, not me"

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:49:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don’t go to the VA, it’s a waste. OTOH, I’m an American and fly the American flag.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:49:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Don’t go to the VA, it’s a waste. OTOH, I’m an American and fly the American flag. I’m not a wetback
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don’t go to the VA, it’s a waste. OTOH, I’m an American and fly the American flag. I’m not a wetback

And a racist. Nice.

Bet you are a cool guy.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:51:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

And a racist. Nice.

Bet you are a cool guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And a racist. Nice.

Bet you are a cool guy.

Didn’t mention race at all, just national loyalty.  You are the one to bring up race—which is what racists do.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:51:42 PM EDT
[#34]
So let me get this straight. Ukraine wanted this war so its economy could be on the precipice of collapse. Total loss of heating, electricity and drinkable water, all that before winter....All just so they could get weapon aid shipments from the West?

You know what, if that ain't some brilliant 4d Chess by the Ukrainians then I don't know what is!
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:51:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

And who is “they” and why do you find “they” more reliable than anyone else?  Free ejections and capitalism? Not a slave to the state? Are we talking about the sane country? Pre war can you point out all of the capitalist, individual liberty in the Ukraine? Gun control? No taxes? No socialized medicine? Lol
View Quote

Sigh. "They" are people I trust to have correct information, as they have been reliable all along.
Sigh. They have been under a communist system for decades. Soviet union goes bust, everyone gets screwed even more, especially the satellite countries. Russia has continued to fuck with them since. They have a lot of shit to work out, and it's tough to do when your neighbor is attacking you, kidnapping citizens, raping and killing civilians, leveling entire cities, you know, committing war crimes.
They deserve a chance, way more than the goat fuckers you were fine with wasting money over.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:54:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Didn’t mention race at all, just national loyalty.  You are the one to bring up race—which is what racists do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And a racist. Nice.

Bet you are a cool guy.

Keep going.

Holy shit.

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:58:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Sigh. "They" are people I trust to have correct information, as they have been reliable all along.
Sigh. They have been under a communist system for decades. Soviet union goes bust, everyone gets screwed even more, especially the satellite countries. Russia has continued to fuck with them since. They have a lot of shit to work out, and it's tough to do when your neighbor is attacking you, kidnapping citizens, raping and killing civilians, leveling entire cities, you know, committing war crimes.
They deserve a chance, way more than the goat fuckers you were fine with wasting money over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sigh. So no concrete objective evidence to back up your sources. Got it.
Sigh. Yeah, they were under communist rule—in fact the communists created their nation in 1917 and expanded it in 1954 is well known…so? So was Romania and Belarus and many other countries.  How does that make them pro western incorrupt republics now? It’s unfortunate, certainly, but victimhood doesn’t equal moral superiority.  And what’s this about me supporting “goat fuckers” for  twenty years? Got any evidence of that or are you full of shit with your full of shit “sources”?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:59:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Good for them. No problem Russia knocking their brains out.  lol. They suddenly kicked out their kleptocracy just in time for the first invasion and magically became a libertarian paradise overnight? The very concept is laughable. Sure they may have made a little progress to keep the US aid dollars flowing but you don’t change the systemic corruption like that instantly. That take a Revolution or a war.
View Quote

Well, I watched it in real time as it happened. They overthrew what they thought were rigged elections. They had more balls than anyone here did when it happened. 50 were killed, and many more shot in Kyiv. 3 weeks later, Russia invaded. That's what happened, and tell me, how are they supposed run the govt like nothing is going on when 1/3rd of your country has been invaded?
You are trying really hard to get a rise with your posts, but I get it, you like goat fucking retards, and fuck off to those who look up to what America used to stand for.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:59:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Keep going.

Holy shit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And a racist. Nice.

Bet you are a cool guy.

Keep going.

Holy shit.

At least y’all can send welfare checks south via western Union, so you got that going for you
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:01:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Well, I watched it in real time as it happened. They overthrew what they thought were rigged elections. They had more balls than anyone here did when it happened. 50 were killed, and many more shot in Kyiv. 3 weeks later, Russia invaded. That's what happened, and tell me, how are they supposed run the govt like nothing is going on when 1/3rd of your country has been invaded?
You are trying really hard to get a rise with your posts, but I get it, you like goat fucking retards, and fuck off to those who look up to what America used to stand for.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, so you were boots on the ground watching “ in real time” ? Or just on the internets in the US?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:03:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

At least y’all can send welfare checks south via western Union, so you got that going for you
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And a racist. Nice.

Bet you are a cool guy.

Keep going.

Holy shit.

When is your next klan rally there bud?

Where did the brown person touch you?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:05:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Lol at the freudian slip.
edit; nevermind guess he ain't hiding it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:06:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Sigh. Yeah, they were under communist rule—in fact the communists created their nation in 1917 and expanded it in 1954 is well known…so? So was Romania and Belarus and many other countries.  How does that make them pro western incorrupt republics now? It’s unfortunate, certainly, but victimhood doesn’t equal moral superiority.  And what’s this about me supporting “goat fuckers” for  twenty years? Got any evidence of that or are you full of shit with your full of shit “sources”?
View Quote

There is concrete objective evidence. Satellite photos, nasa fire detection satellite imagery, geo location of pictures and phone calls. I don't get it. If you don't understand how that stuff works, and how it can be used, the conversation is over. No need to continue.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:07:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Oh, so you were boots on the ground watching “ in real time” ? Or just on the internets in the US?
View Quote

Watching online, and messages with friends.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:08:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Really?  If you're talking about the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense, they're anything but reliable.

For the latest example, Russia has estimated that AFU has lost about 61,000 KIA and 49,000 WIA.  These estimates were derided by everyone in the "reliable" west as being nothing but Putinist propaganda.

Except this week the Chairman of the US JCOS, General Milley, basically confirmed the Russian numbers with an estimate of over 100,000 Ukrainian casualties to this date.  The biggest number I've seen from the Ukrainians is 9,000 KIA.

In this war, both sides lie and manipulate information.  But only Ukrainian propaganda goes unchallenged by the Media and Western governments.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:13:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And a racist. Nice.

Bet you are a cool guy.

Keep going.

Holy shit.

I’m mixed so your democrat talking points fail.  Sorry that the evil US taxpayers start balking at every foreigner begging for a handout.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:14:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

There is concrete objective evidence. Satellite photos, nasa fire detection satellite imagery, geo location of pictures and phone calls. I don't get it. If you don't understand how that stuff works, and how it can be used, the conversation is over. No need to continue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But you haven’t posted a single source dude. I know how this works. You haven’t backed up your assertions
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:15:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, online and chatting with buds. Forgive me, that is definitely a reliable intelligence source.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:15:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

And 80 years ago Germany murdered millions in the camps an the Japanese attacked the US and marched thousands to their deaths in Bataan. Your point is?

Speaking of reading history. The Ukraine was not a nation for a thousand years—from the fall of the Kievian Rus in the 9th century until 1917 there was no such thing as a Ukrainian nation. Crimea was never part of Ukraine until 1954.  Before that it was Russian and before 1783 it was Ottoman. So if we’re are going to go with the “read history” thing, you’ve got to read ALL of it, not just the parts that support your limited understanding
View Quote

More accurately Kyivan Rus declined from the twelfth century and was absorbed by its neighbors and the mongols largely in the 14th to 16th centuries. Russia gained eastern Ukraine in only the 17th century and parts of western Ukraine at the very end of the 18th century. They didn’t get to its modern borders until very recently.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:16:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I’m mixed so your democrat talking points fail.  Sorry that the evil US taxpayers start balking at every foreigner begging for a handout. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/23451/BC4DC64F-341B-48E8-B0DF-A48025848811-2596801.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And a racist. Nice.

Bet you are a cool guy.

Keep going.

Holy shit.

I’m mixed so your democrat talking points fail.  Sorry that the evil US taxpayers start balking at every foreigner begging for a handout. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/23451/BC4DC64F-341B-48E8-B0DF-A48025848811-2596801.jpg

Keep digging.

I guess race makes national service irrelevant.

And here I thought bigotry wasn't allowed in the Corps.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top