BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 17
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 9:56:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Was a cool gun shop/museum busted years ago in that area.

Dont know the full story but he had quite the collection in the shop.

page 11 owned.
View Quote

You can't own a page with an edit.

Note lack of edit on my post?

I OWN page 12.

@FreefallRet
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 9:57:58 PM EDT
[#2]
In on this one before it disappears.

I wish every fed reading this post all the happiness they deserve.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:02:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
In on this one before it disappears.

I wish every fed reading this post all the happiness they deserve.
View Quote

Oh snap!
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:06:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I OWN page 12.

@FreefallRet
View Quote
If I make the first post of the page why do I not own it?

How does a edit negate the fact I made the first post of the page?
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:08:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

It’s like calling bank-shot after the fact. You gotta call that shit when it’s leaving your hands. In the case of page ownage you gotta risk it for the brisket
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:14:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This is an interesting read:

Blog about the ATF arrest with lots of deets.
View Quote

This as well.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:15:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It’s like calling bank-shot after the fact. You gotta call that shit when it’s leaving your hands. In the case of page ownage you gotta risk it for the brisket
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:16:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I OWN page 12.

@FreefallRet

Kelbeast summed it up nicely right after your post.

Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:18:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I OWN page 12.

@FreefallRet

Reported.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:22:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Reported.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I OWN page 12.

@FreefallRet

Reported.

DeathHates is a good dude. Me and him clashed a bit, and had issues, but he's a good dude.

That reported shit, is still retarded.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:23:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I think it was a bunch of Quotes from the person in question. He was ranting about suing the OP and others...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone know what was posted, that most posts on page 7 got [deleted] for?

IM me.

I think it was a bunch of Quotes from the person in question. He was ranting about suing the OP and others...

They were screenshots (and quotes of same) of an IM with the guy's actual phone number on it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:34:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you want page ownage, and want to rub it in someones face, type your reply, then open the same thread in another tab and keep hitting refresh till it hits 50, then click submit, like new user did.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:36:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Gotta count dem' posts.  Fiddy posts per page aight?  This aught be post #13.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:36:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
His handler told him to STFU.
View Quote
It's about time he listened to me.  That dude is a train wreck.  All that time and effort?  Sheeesh.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:38:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Kelbeast summed it up nicely right after your post.

View Quote
Ok makes sense
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:45:37 PM EDT
[#16]
BTW, it really is worth watching the video in the initial post on Page 1, which has very little to do with Pruess.

US Navy Sailor Wrongfully Convicted For Illegally Selling Machine Guns

The level of injustice in this case is just shocking.  This poor kid has absolutely been railroaded, and is now sitting in jail.  Please give it a watch when you get a chance and then, if you can, consider supporting his appeal.

https://www.givesendgo.com/blackdogarsenal
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:50:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If you want page ownage, and want to rub it in someones face, type your reply, then open the same thread in another tab and keep hitting refresh till it hits 50, then click submit, like new user did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't give away my secrets.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:51:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

At one point, there was a spreadsheet in a particular thread, that tracked page owns to that point..

I might know how to do it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:58:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I OWN page 12.

@FreefallRet

send him death threats via PM then start a thread saying you are going to sue him for defamation over his claims that you do not own the page

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 11:04:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
BTW, it really is worth watching the video in the initial post on Page 1, which has very little to do with Pruess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOmQe8Wvdmw

The level of injustice in this case is just shocking.  This poor kid has absolutely been railroaded, and is now sitting in jail.  Please give it a watch when you get a chance and then, if you can, consider supporting his appeal.

View Quote

The ATF informant in this thread was very responsible in this innocent man getting locked up it seems

[redacted]
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 11:06:09 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

It’s all lies!
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 11:08:19 PM EDT
[#22]
This is why I love GD. You just never know what thread is going to produce quality entertainment. Hell, I might even renew my membership after this.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 11:12:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The ATF informant in this thread was very responsible in this innocent man getting locked up it seems

[redacted]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

[redacted]

Understood, and I'm not claiming Pruess didn't have a hand in putting the ATF on him.  Instead, I was trying to convey that the vast majority of the video isn't related to Pruess and what he is railing against here.  Most of the video is about the series of things the ATF and prosecutors did to this poor guy subsequently, and it really was shameful and unjust.  They basically manufactured false evidence of crimes.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 11:19:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

He bought an improperly demilled kit. His legal team really sucks. I'm fairly sure there's knowingly posses case law. Staples v US
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 11:30:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

He bought an improperly demilled kit. His legal team really sucks. I'm fairly sure there's knowingly posses case law. Staples v US
View Quote

But they nailed him for so much more... like the operable rocket launcher they claimed he possessed illegally and for which he was convicted.  

According to the Mr. GnG video, it was a de-milled RPG-7 marked "inert training device", without a trigger, with a steel bar welded in place to prevent a trigger from being installed, and with a hole drilled in the tube, which he purchased in that configuration.  But the ATF patched the hole, removed the steel bar, and installed an RPG trigger.  But even then, they did not feel confident they could fire a rocket in it safely, so they instead installed a training barrel sleeve so it could fire a 7.62x39 rifle round.  And after doing all that, they essentially said to the jury, "see, he had a functional rocket launcher!"

Link Posted: 10/31/2022 11:36:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

But they nailed him for so much more...like the operable rocket launcher they claimed he possessed illegally and for which he was convicted.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But they nailed him for so much more...like the operable rocket launcher they claimed he possessed illegally and for which he was convicted.  

I realize that, but it wouldn't have happened without the sale of the kit to an ATF agent. That's how they got their warrant
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 11:42:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I realize that, but it wouldn't have happened without the sale of the kit to an ATF agent. That's how they got their warrant
View Quote

No argument, but my main point is that a good part of what they charged him with and for which he was later convicted was absolute horseshit.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 11:44:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No argument, but my main point is that a good part of what they charged him with and for which he was later convicted was absolute horseshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, and his legal team sucked
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 11:49:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yep, and his legal team sucked
View Quote

That's probably a safe bet, and the video touched on that subject as well, claiming he was challenged to fund an adequate defense because the ATF seized all of his assets before the trial.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 11:58:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

But they nailed him for so much more... like the operable rocket launcher they claimed he possessed illegally and for which he was convicted.  

According to the Mr. GnG video, it was a de-milled RPG-7 marked "inert training device", without a trigger, with a steel bar welded in place to prevent a trigger from being installed, and with a hole drilled in the tube, which he purchased in that configuration.  But the ATF patched the hole, removed the steel bar, and installed an RPG trigger.  But even then, they did not feel confident they could fire a rocket in it safely, so they instead installed a training barrel sleeve so it could fire a 7.62x39 rifle round.  And after doing all that, they essentially said to the jury, "see, he had a functional rocket launcher!"

View Quote
Rifle rounds are not rockets
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 12:07:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Apparently, the jury failed to make that connection.

So yeah, it's not good enough to be law abiding.  You also need to hope the ATF doesn't decide to manufacture evidence and use it to railroad you.  So you might want to rethink that inert grenade gag paperweight on your desk...or the AR pistol locked in your safe, at least if you have an AR stock anywhere else in your house, including locked in another safe.  May just smell like Constructive Possession to them, so they'll assemble them and hold up an illegally possessed SBR to the jury.  And if they do, hope that you have a smarter jury pool.

Or rely less on hope and help fund this kid's appeal to fight back on this BS.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 12:09:32 AM EDT
[#32]

Fuck the ATF and anybody who helps them.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 12:16:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds a bit like the Chinese treating airsoft as firearms, because it is conceivable that a person could take an airsoft gun apart and use some of the parts of the airsoft gun in the construction of a functional firearm, even though such a firearm could be constructed without the airsoft parts, if the individual is already making the rest of the parts.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 12:26:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Sounds a bit like the Chinese treating airsoft as firearms, because it is conceivable that a person could take an airsoft gun apart and use some of the parts of the airsoft gun in the construction of a functional firearm, even though such a firearm could be constructed without the airsoft parts, if the individual is already making the rest of the parts.
View Quote

Not far off.

And it is time to fight back.  I challenge folks here who can afford to do so to throw something in for this kid's appeal.  Help let the AFT know that this type of BS will not go unchallenged.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 12:29:24 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I just assume all you guys are feds.
View Quote

for a minute there I got super excited about almost getting to my retirement and pension

and then I felt super bad about the last 15 years of my life
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 12:34:21 AM EDT
[#36]
"Suddenly, too, Pruess showed up again, newly released from jail and almost immediately back to his old tricks.  In September of 1997, Pruess bought and sold from Tetrick and T.J., bought and sold, and bought and sold some more: C-4, some AT-4 rocket warheads, an M2 machine gun, some grenades. Because he was built round and wore a mustache, the two of them called him “the Walrus...............Pruess was picked up at his home in Boone, NC.  In his statement to the FBI he immediately gave up everybody he could think of: not just Sergeants Witham and Moerbe, and Captain Crawford, but a police officer in Detroit who sold him explosive ammunition; a fireworks and ammunition dealer from St. Louis who sold him grenade rounds; a Czech arms dealer with connections to the Russian mob who offered him a range of illegal armaments; an American arms dealer living in Thailand; another American who claimed to have ties to Colombian and Mexican drug dealers; various members of the Boone Police Department; and a marijuana grower in Atlanta with connections in Jamaica and Cuba.  It took seven U-hauls to clear Pruess’ warehouse.

https://jimlewis.substack.com/p/the-one-that-got-away-part-1  
View Quote

songbirds sing
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 2:54:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have to think he went at it with a public defender  I mean I’m not a lawyer, and I didn’t stay at a holiday inn express last night, but it sure seemed like a number of things should have been tossed from that case. Like the RPG that was demilled to the ATF’s specs.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 3:56:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/1/2022 4:00:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
[Deleted]
View Quote

I really wish I knew what this said. Whatever the hell is going on here, it's no good

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 4:02:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 4:32:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Wait.
There's guys on here that AREN'T feds?
View Quote

Isn't this ARFCOM, you know, ATF Rendezvous Forum .COM?
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 4:34:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Well, this is an interesting thread.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 7:23:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Finally tagged it. You know…for posterity.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 7:37:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I OWN page 12.

@FreefallRet
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was a cool gun shop/museum busted years ago in that area.

Dont know the full story but he had quite the collection in the shop.

page 11 owned.

I OWN page 12.

@FreefallRet

Now THAT is how it’s done
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 7:49:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Seriously. He ought to be reincarnated for crimes against grammar and the wholesale destruction of the English language.

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/1/2022 7:56:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kinda like those Junker AK-74 airsoft guns
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 8:09:15 AM EDT
[#47]
I missed all the fun last night. I have a feeling he'll be back though, if he's that unhinged this thread will be like catnip. It's rather hilarious that he's threatening to sue while going on crazy diatribes, good luck finding a lawyer to represent you once they see that.

Maybe we should request he tell us who's representing him?  
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 8:14:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

songbirds sing
View Quote
Damn
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 8:40:14 AM EDT
[#49]
IBTL
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 8:55:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Donated.  I’m glad to see they’re using Give Send Go instead of woke assholes Gofundme.
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top