Note lack of edit on my post?

I OWN page 12.

@FreefallRet
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/1/2022 8:56:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I missed all the fun last night. I have a feeling he'll be back though, if he's that unhinged this thread will be like catnip. It's rather hilarious that he's threatening to sue while going on crazy diatribes, good luck finding a lawyer to represent you once they see that.

Maybe we should request he tell us who's representing him?  
View Quote

The voices in his head?
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 9:01:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't think we've heard the last of him...He will be back
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 9:05:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Apparently, the jury failed to make that connection.

So yeah, it's not good enough to be law abiding.  You also need to hope the ATF doesn't decide to manufacture evidence and use it to railroad you.  So you might want to rethink that inert grenade gag paperweight on your desk...or the AR pistol locked in your safe, at least if you have an AR stock anywhere else in your house, including locked in another safe.  May just smell like Constructive Possession to them, so they'll assemble them and hold up an illegally possessed SBR to the jury.  And if they do, hope that you have a smarter jury pool.

Or rely less on hope and help fund this kid's appeal to fight back on this BS.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rifle rounds are not rockets

So yeah, it's not good enough to be law abiding.  You also need to hope the ATF doesn't decide to manufacture evidence and use it to railroad you.  So you might want to rethink that inert grenade gag paperweight on your desk...or the AR pistol locked in your safe, at least if you have an AR stock anywhere else in your house, including locked in another safe.  May just smell like Constructive Possession to them, so they'll assemble them and hold up an illegally possessed SBR to the jury.  And if they do, hope that you have a smarter jury pool.

Well, this is the result of good intelligent people skipping out on jury duty, and I have seen it posted here "Only idiots  serve on juries" "I can't take time off work to see that a good person isn't screwed by the legal system"  "it's all about me, me, me"
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 9:06:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Seriously. He ought to be reincarnated for crimes against grammar and the wholesale destruction of the English language.

View Quote

Please tell me you did that on purpose
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 9:09:43 AM EDT
[#6]
I think the biggest mystery to all this that no one is talking about is how the glowy boi even got here. I mean, it's obvious from all of his incoherent ramblings that the period key on his keyboard doesn't work. How did he type ar15DOTcom? That's the real conundrum here.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 9:10:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 9:18:51 AM EDT
[#8]
So in on this gangbang.  How did I mess this last couple of days.  Need welding shades in here.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 9:20:33 AM EDT
[#9]
This has been the best thread in a long time.  

Story

Gregory Pruess once operated a military museum, collected weapons and other military memorabilia, and was a licensed firearms dealer.

He pleaded guilty in 1994 to one felony count after he was charged with owning and transferring three grenades and a mortar round with "obliterated identification and lot numbers."

After serving his year-long sentence, Pruess returned to the arms trade, selling UZI submachine gun barrels, grenades and other military-style weapons, some of which were stolen.

Authorities arrested him after an undercover sting, and he pleaded guilty that time to 18 counts. While awaiting sentencing, he was caught again ordering a pistol over the Internet, using an altered firearms license.

When he concluded his next stint in prison some years later, Pruess was again caught buying likely stolen ammunition, grenades and parachute flares.

"Pruess acknowledged that he believed that weapons and ammunition underlying his convictions were stolen."  
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 9:25:48 AM EDT
[#10]

The temper tantrum escalates.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 9:43:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So this fat round dude with lip hair is a fulltime govt snitch, that's good to know.  Hey songbird, were you a top or bottom bitch while in prison?

I don't know who this Greg Pruess felon is but he is obviously stupid and a lowlife who knowingly accepted stolen goods.

Story

Gregory Pruess once operated a military museum, collected weapons and other military memorabilia, and was a licensed firearms dealer.

He pleaded guilty in 1994 to one felony count after he was charged with owning and transferring three grenades and a mortar round with "obliterated identification and lot numbers."

After serving his year-long sentence, Pruess returned to the arms trade, selling UZI submachine gun barrels, grenades and other military-style weapons, some of which were stolen.

Authorities arrested him after an undercover sting, and he pleaded guilty that time to 18 counts. While awaiting sentencing, he was caught again ordering a pistol over the Internet, using an altered firearms license.

When he concluded his next stint in prison some years later, Pruess was again caught buying likely stolen ammunition, grenades and parachute flares.

"Pruess acknowledged that he believed that weapons and ammunition underlying his convictions were stolen."  WHAT A FUCKING SCUMBAG!
View Quote
Might be the place I remember near Boone.

That's were I remember this story, damn that was a long time ago.

In the 90s my EOD buddy told me about this, they got called in to go through his storage locker.

He said it was crazy all the stuff the dude had in a local storage locker. Damn if your gonna have shady shit have land and a good hidden caches.

Not billy bobs self storage.

This is the same place I went in high school to get a buffer tube for a AR, as a teen his museum was pretty cool.

Even the M2 that had rounds in the feed tray, my buddy told me they were live rounds.

Apparently been there for a long time until he got busted.

It was the biggest example of "will not comply"

However it might have been smart to make it a little harder on the gov to bust him, we had a talk in the team room at LRS about all the things he did wrong.

Figured it came down to to many folks in his circle and loose lips ..

and maybe the loaded 50BMG on display.

One question never answered, was he a actual class 3 dealer?
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 9:45:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If I make the first post of the page why do I not own it?

How does a edit negate the fact I made the first post of the page?
View Quote

Arfcom rules - you've been here long enough to know that. Realizing you're the first post on a page AFTER you make the post isn't valid page ownership.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 9:48:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Story

"Pruess acknowledged that he believed that weapons and ammunition underlying his convictions were stolen."  
View Quote

Careful you might get sued for posting that.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 10:09:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

So stiffing someone out of money in the EE is acceptable grounds to post IMs that were sent to you, but you'll get banned for posting IMs sent to you by a raving lunatic if no money was involved?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guess I won’t get banned for posting these. Or maybe I will. Here goes nothing.

Well, there will be no appealing that account lock.

I would ask that you remove the email address and phone number.

So stiffing someone out of money in the EE is acceptable grounds to post IMs that were sent to you, but you'll get banned for posting IMs sent to you by a raving lunatic if no money was involved?

It's not against the COC to post IM/PMs between members. But remember that if said IMs contain private infro, names, telephone numbers, and so on, it technically breaks COC #5. But if anything, it's more like breaking the trust circle between members. But if one member threatens you in an IM, then posting those IMs is fair game and doesn't break the trust circle.  

That said, OP didn't get banned or warned for posting said IMs.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 10:16:49 AM EDT
[#15]
I left this thread at page six. I come back and I see I missed all the exciting stuff.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 10:22:19 AM EDT
[#16]
So wait , the cry baby is literally a "well documented " AFT informant?
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 10:25:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's probably good, as long as he doesn't mention the missing Beanie Babies.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 10:30:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

He can sue the media outlet that published the court documents.  It's all public information now.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 10:31:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

He can sue the media outlet that published the court documents.  It's all public information now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/1/2022 10:34:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Seems pretty clear based on what has been posted.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 10:41:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Arfcom rules - you've been here long enough to know that. Realizing you're the first post on a page AFTER you make the post isn't valid page ownership.
View Quote
Lol never paid attention, my page ownage lesson is complete

Good thing is the 50 other reminders will keep the page bumped
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 10:44:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Anyone know what was posted, that most posts on page 7 got [deleted] for?

IM me.
View Quote

The guy this thread is about called the OP bad names in one of his posts. People quoted it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 10:47:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

you could say "well documented"...

InternetArchive.org: AFFIDAVIT IN SUPPORT OF CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AND ARREST WARRANT

• Criminal history of the "CS" (confidential source) is given with enough detail to establish RL identify with virtually zero doubt

• CS "works under direction and control of the ATF"

• CS has "provided information leading to arrests and seizures many times in past investigations"

• CS utilized the UC (under cover) name of "Rick Hayes" and email prefix/username "BatCaveOrdanance@....." in this particular sting

Affidavit reads as CS participated in entrapment scheme. The IRONY is despite numerous past felony convictions, the CS is described as credible, honest and trustworthy person.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 10:48:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

"This is your last morning. "
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 10:49:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

You might even say given the enormous amount of documents that show some really poor choices...

MAYBE THE CAT HAS HIS TONGUE?

Link Posted: 11/1/2022 11:02:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

InternetArchive.org: AFFIDAVIT IN SUPPORT OF CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AND ARREST WARRANT

• Criminal history of the "CS" (confidential source) is given with enough detail to establish RL identify with virtually zero doubt

• CS has "provided information leading to arrests and seizures many times in past investigations"

• CS utilized the UC (under cover) name of "Rick Hayes" and email prefix/username "BatCaveOrdanance@....." in this particular sting

Affidavit reads as CS participated in entrapment scheme. The IRONY is despite numerous past felony convictions, the CS is described as credible, honest and trustworthy person.
View Quote
Damn

Everyone should read the link in Aaron's post.

Link Posted: 11/1/2022 11:32:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hasn't it always kind of been that way?
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 11:41:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Hasn't it always kind of been that way?
View Quote
Yea most folks don't understand one cut vs two cut receivers etc.

ATF says what it wants and the public defender has no clue how to argue.

Then the gov freezes your accounts so you don't have the funds to fight it, good reason to keep $10k plus in cash on hand.

Still buying a single cut MG receiver has to be a red flag to most builders, I wouldn't touch that shit with a ten foot pole.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 11:46:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 11:47:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

i read the whole link.....wow, just wow. messed up & entrapment, etc. real brave men saving the world from gun violence, lemme tell you. meanwhile in chiraq......glock switches.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 11:55:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Yea most folks don't understand one cut vs two cut receivers etc.

ATF says what it wants and the public defender has no clue how to argue.

Then the gov freezes your accounts so you don't have the funds to fight it, good reason to keep $10k plus in cash on hand.

Still buying a single cut MG receiver has to be a red flag to most builders, I wouldn't touch that shit with a ten foot pole.
View Quote

No doubt.   But when they go out of their way to not only prosecute him for something that isn't really statutorily defined but rather a "opinion" type of thing that has changed several times in the past it clues you in on their real intent here.

It really seems like entrapment, to me.   They went out of their way to get someone to commit a "crime" that isn't well defined in law and that the direct elements of the crime itself aren't specifically defined in the law at all but rather only in the ATF's endlessly shifting swamp of non-binding opinions.  

And that's not even getting into the absolutely atrocious behavior with the inert rpg.  

What's next? Agents seize someone's 3D printer, use it to print out a suppressor, and then weigh out the amount of filament the accused has on hand to determine how many consecutive life sentences he has to serve?
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 12:05:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

No doubt.   But when they go out of their way to not only prosecute him for something that isn't really statutorily defined but rather a "opinion" type of thing that has changed several times in the past it clues you in on their real intent here.

It really seems like entrapment, to me.   They went out of their way to get someone to commit a "crime" that isn't well defined in law and that the direct elements of the crime itself aren't specifically defined in the law at all but rather only in the ATF's endlessly shifting swamp of non-binding opinions.  

And that's not even getting into the absolutely atrocious behavior with the inert rpg.  

What's next? Agents seize someone's 3D printer, use it to print out a suppressor, and then weigh out the amount of filament the accused has on hand to determine how many consecutive life sentences he has to serve?
View Quote

Shhh…you’re giving them ideas
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 12:10:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 12:23:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
couple of things.
1. 3 pages with no "real edits"... I knew you folks had it in you.
2. Mr pending lawsuit was booted. Threaten to sue the site gets you kicked to the curb lickity split.
3. I actually am a Fed..well I was until July 12/22 when I popped smoke.
4. All your F/A are belong to me!

View Quote

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 12:26:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 12:28:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
you're killing my glow..
View Quote

Drive on.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 12:33:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Damn

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn

Wow!
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 12:34:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's because the CS is a currently "useful idiot" to AFT. When the CS is no longer useful and AFT is done with him, he'll be described more correctly and probably go back to prison.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 12:37:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Always look on the bright side of life
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 12:38:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/1/2022 12:57:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just to be clear, you do not own this page.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 12:59:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

No doubt.   ...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Y... ten foot pole.

No doubt.   ...

They are already doing this with filters and Form1s.  "What you have is not illegal, but we have determined you are a bad guy and we have to go after someone for something...."

We live is a society where we have created soooo many laws and sooo many agents (of the state) that they cant do anything but find people to bust for something.

Show me the man and I'll show you the crime.  (or whatever derivation you like)
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 1:16:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

They are already doing this with filters and Form1s.  "What you have is not illegal, but we have determined you are a bad guy and we have to go after someone for something...."

We live is a society where we have created soooo many laws and sooo many agents (of the state) that they cant do anything but find people to bust for something.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Y... ten foot pole.

No doubt.   ...

Ayup.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 1:18:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Holy shit.

That dude selling those single cut receivers to randoms by email seriously needed to review his risk assessment training.

If somebody offered me one of those I would think they were the CI because that shit looks like bait.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 1:28:49 PM EDT
[#45]
I had never even heard of single cut MG recievers until this thread. I had seen some torch cut single cut. Some band saw cut 2 cut recievers.
I remember seeing 5 gallon buckets filled with torch cut M14 recievers at Knob Creek.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 1:45:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Innyourendo*
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So who is this person who started these lies?
Need to give his name to my lawyer or have him request fir the lawsuit against Him and Ar15.com
You try to destroy my life with lies and innuendo and you don't think I'm going to fight back you're just fucking crazy which most of you may be sitting in your underwear in the basement typing stupid shit against people you don't know anything about.
I'm sure Alex Jones one Infowars but the same thing that he would never be held accountable this is not freedom of speech this is defamation of character totally different animal.

Innyourendo*

Isn't that an Italian suppository?
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 1:57:59 PM EDT
[#47]
This thread is incredible!
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 2:06:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It's pretty obvious we have some feds or other law enforcement who don't support personal freedom as well as quite a few other who would sell out anyone they disagree with, no thirty pieces of silver required.
View Quote

It shouldnt be a surprise, heard it so many times, Im just doing my job, Im only part of the process, You will get your day in court, bla bla bla.     just pay attention to shit..  stop sharin on social media and stop looking for validation from the internet.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 2:09:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
EVERYONE who gets jammed up with federal LE cooperates actively, at least to the point of giving up confederates. Lots of people in every criminal subculture are volunteer mercenary informants, making money-sometimes very good money-insinuating themselves into networks on a spec basis. They'll come to their Case Officer with targeting info.
A sergeant who was seconded to DEA told me he would talk to an informant in federal prison on the phone and when he got through the guy would yell out "Anybody else wanna talk to the feds?"
An exaggeration, I'm sure. But not by much.
Many of the people I arrested on serious charges( and everyone on drug charges) who had records asked to speak to detectives, offering up other criminals in order to "work" off their case.
"No honor among thieves" is a cliche for a reason.

So anyone you know that has any type of felony criminal charges pending, or who has spent time in prison...and you are engaged in violating any Part 1, drug or firearms laws with...is either going to or already has given you up.
Everyone talks tough about not being afraid of jail, I know I did...until I went to work in the County jail.
All of a sudden I was very sure I didn't want to go to jail.
View Quote

It should be a deterrent , but since prosecutors are so hell bent on closure and conviction rates, its a door at the mall of mayhem.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 2:09:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

It shouldnt be a surprise, heard it so many times, Im just doing my job, Im only part of the process, You will get your day in court, bla bla bla.     just pay attention to shit..  stop sharin on social media and stop looking for validation from the internet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's pretty obvious we have some feds or other law enforcement who don't support personal freedom as well as quite a few other who would sell out anyone they disagree with, no thirty pieces of silver required.

Day in court is not same as speedy trial either. Ask the J6 defendants who are still locked up without convictions.

You cannot trust the government.
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top