Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 10:44:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I’ve posted this before.

Friend works for eBay.  They have a dude who works there and shows up every day in a dress and high heels.

He never does his work.  He can’t be fired.

It makes me wonder if he just dresses up like that for work so he can screw off all day.

Then he goes home and puts his normal guy clothes on.  

Genius
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 10:48:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Luck is for dudes!
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 10:49:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I hope he took their prize money while laughing in their stupid fucking faces.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 10:50:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thats the way. Make a complete mockery of it.
View Quote

Embrace and amplify. We need so much more of this.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 10:50:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It's the WNBA you don't have to be rich.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I was rich like everyone else on Arfcom I would start a WNBA Team and hire college male basketball players.  From there I would go on tlo every other female sport and hire males who made college teams.

It's the WNBA you don't have to be rich.

??????
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 10:54:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Women's power lifting competition and I see only three actual women in the room.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 10:56:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Good, if it’s all the same then eliminate the organization and open up men’s to woman. If there is a reason for them to exist make them actually put rules in place.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 10:59:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:00:15 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm waiting for someone to go to "Ladies Night" at a bar, claim the identify as a woman, and when the bar does't put up with that shit there is a lawsuit.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:04:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
That's how you do it folks!

Male powerlifter protests Canada's woke gender self-ID laws by saying he's a woman, then entering female contest and smashing bench press record set by trans

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11918455/Male-powerlifter-protests-Canadas-self-ID-rules-entering-female-contest-smashing-record.html

Video shows a bearded Avi Silverberg calmly approach the bench in men's clothing and unofficially break the women's record

Silverberg was protesting rules by the Canadian Powerlifting Union which allow anybody who identifies as a woman to compete in the female category
View Quote
View Quote

This,  especially if money awards are involved.

Enter win prizes.

The outrage will increase exponentially.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:09:34 AM EDT
[#11]
She is so beautiful and brave.

This guy rocks I am so glad he did this. Finally a way for men to win trophies without having to compete against other men. I can't wait to challenge the under 10 yr olds to a pull up contest. I am going to BEAST that division. Hell most of those kids can't even reach pull up bars. Losers.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:10:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Exactly.  Some people seem to have totally forgotten that literally the ONLY purpose of women's sports is to exclude men.  The second you allow biological/genetic men to compete (whether they are saying they are women, or they had surgery, or whatever), you have defeated the entire purpose of women's sports, and should just get rid of it.
View Quote

"My daughters mental health is more important than your kids trophy. "  was a good one.

Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:11:38 AM EDT
[#13]
lol nice
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:13:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Good, we need more of this
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:13:31 AM EDT
[#15]
I haven't been following the entire trans athlete saga, but I do have a question: do Female to Male trans people compete in the male events? If so, how well, or poorly, do they fare?
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:15:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Rules for Radicals
Ridicule as a weapon
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:16:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:16:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I’ve posted this before.

Friend works for eBay.  They have a dude who works there and shows up every day in a dress and high heels.

He never does his work.  He can’t be fired.

It makes me wonder if he just dresses up like that for work so he can screw off all day.

Then he goes home and puts his normal guy clothes on.  

Genius
View Quote

He can be fired, they just don't want the negative publicity.

EBay: We're firing you because you aren't doing your job."

Tranny: "No! You're firing me because your transphobic, a bigot, and literally Hitler!" [proceeds to put this exact message all over social media, along with a Go Fund Me for "paying the bills"]

EBay: [puts the truth out on social media, but nobody outside Arfcom knows about it because it does not meet the narrative.]
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:16:58 AM EDT
[#19]
next step:

All the men enter as women

The bio-women enter as men.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:19:52 AM EDT
[#20]
LMAO! Good for him showing how retarded it all is and making a mockery of these woke fools.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:22:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Fantastic. Keep pushing
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:22:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Its rare, but it does occasionally happen.  As a general rule they do incredibly poorly, as you would expect - even with testosterone supplements.

I vaguely remember a long-distance runner a few years ago who was able to compete at a pretty high level.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I haven't been following the entire trans athlete saga, but I do have a question: do Female to Male trans people compete in the male events? If so, how well, or poorly, do they fare?

Its rare, but it does occasionally happen.  As a general rule they do incredibly poorly, as you would expect - even with testosterone supplements.

I vaguely remember a long-distance runner a few years ago who was able to compete at a pretty high level.

I think I remember that story, and it was one of the chief arguments against allowing trannys to participate in sports against their assumed gender.

IMO, the simplest solution (other than doing away with the whole movement, which we know will not happen in the current social climate) would be to create a third "trans" category, and they can compete in that.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:32:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
She is so beautiful and brave.

This guy rocks I am so glad he did this. Finally a way for men to win trophies without having to compete against other men. I can't wait to challenge the under 10 yr olds to a pull up contest. I am going to BEAST that division. Hell most of those kids can't even reach pull up bars. Losers.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:35:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
He should've been singing "Anyrhing you can do, I can do better!" As he walked up to the bench.
View Quote

Thanks. Now I can't stop humming that tune while visualizing a buff borat in a mankini.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:36:55 AM EDT
[#25]
The left is using rules against us because they know we will use integrity and morals. You cannot fight these people this way. Fire with Fire!
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:38:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:41:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:44:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Good, keep making it all look like the fucking joke it is
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:46:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
And ironically women are the most ardent enablers of this shit too.
View Quote

The true females in sports need to be more vocal, ala Martina.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:57:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 12:06:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
And ironically women are the most ardent enablers of this shit too.
View Quote

That has to do with biology.  

Let's just say that acting on emotion does not get the same results as acting on reason.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 12:39:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 12:48:13 PM EDT
[#33]
I would watch some MMA or boxing between a legit tranny dude and a real dude claiming to trans just to make a mockery of it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 12:59:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 1:22:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Forcing people to the extreme of their ridiculous arguments, so that everyone can see how ridiculous they are is the best way to fight this.

If someone can just magically CHOOSE to be a different gender (without ANY change other than the words themselves), and thus have access to sports competitions for that gender - then it should also follow that you can do the same for age.

I would argue that gender is a far more substantial and important distinction than age.  As a result, a 20-year old athlete should be able to CHOOSE to identify as a 62 year old, and compete in "Seniors" tournaments, or - like you said - compete against children.

I love it!!  
View Quote
I identify as a 67 year old. Start sending my social security check.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 1:24:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

This—until some unhinged Leftist kills or maims him to prove their point—then the Left will say he “deserved it.”

Link Posted: 3/30/2023 1:24:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 1:25:09 PM EDT
[#38]
But women can be as good as men.

[DK-Prof]lol[/DK-Prof]
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 1:29:38 PM EDT
[#39]
How soon before the loons up there charge him for some made up crime.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 1:31:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Good for him.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 1:32:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

The effects of puberty on a male (with regards to muscle mass and skeletal structure) are profound.  Males are made for combat and hunting.  If the female reached puberty before transitioning to male, there will always be a deficit in muscle mass, skeletal frame and a whole host of genetic/hormonal benefits afforded males.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 1:33:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/30/2023 1:41:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Put the bench press record out of the reach of any real woman forever.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 1:54:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Put the bench press record out of the reach of any real woman forever.
View Quote

Bigot
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 2:04:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Well played, sir!

I mean...."ma'am"

Link Posted: 3/30/2023 2:08:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
IMO, the simplest solution (other than doing away with the whole movement, which we know will not happen in the current social climate) would be to create a third "trans" category, and they can compete in that.
View Quote
Almost. Make an "open" category so anyone can compete, with any gender - real or assumed.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 2:38:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Almost. Make an "open" category so anyone can compete, with any gender - real or assumed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They should have the same thing in MMA but without drug testing.  Keep the normal fights the way they are now but add an unlimited division where everyone is taking every mexican supplement known to man and juiced to the tits.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 2:43:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
But women can be as good as men.

[DK-Prof]lol[/DK-Prof]
View Quote

he should get the word vagina tattooed on his dick.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 2:46:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 2:47:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top