This warms my heart.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 3:25:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Link Posted: 3/30/2023 3:26:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I look forward to seeing dudes enter the female CrossFit competitions.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 3:27:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That's how you do it folks!

Male powerlifter protests Canada's woke gender self-ID laws by saying he's a woman, then entering female contest and smashing bench press record set by trans

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11918455/Male-powerlifter-protests-Canadas-self-ID-rules-entering-female-contest-smashing-record.html

Video shows a bearded Avi Silverberg calmly approach the bench in men's clothing and unofficially break the women's record

Silverberg was protesting rules by the Canadian Powerlifting Union which allow anybody who identifies as a woman to compete in the female category
View Quote
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 3:30:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I’m not here to talk about my transition, I’m here to kick some ass!
View Quote

My favorite line from that episode.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 3:30:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Well done Big Man...
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 3:30:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 3:33:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Rub the liberals noses in their own shit.

They are incapable of learning from it, but it’ll radicalize the normies against them, and will entertain the sane.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 6:22:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I identify as a 67 year old. Start sending my social security check.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Forcing people to the extreme of their ridiculous arguments, so that everyone can see how ridiculous they are is the best way to fight this.

If someone can just magically CHOOSE to be a different gender (without ANY change other than the words themselves), and thus have access to sports competitions for that gender - then it should also follow that you can do the same for age.

I would argue that gender is a far more substantial and important distinction than age.  As a result, a 20-year old athlete should be able to CHOOSE to identify as a 62 year old, and compete in "Seniors" tournaments, or - like you said - compete against children.

I love it!!  
I identify as a 67 year old. Start sending my social security check.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 6:26:55 PM EDT
[#14]
WTH?!  No one clapped or cheered his victory.  Good for him for pointing out the lunacy
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 6:30:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Thats the way. Make a complete mockery of it.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 6:32:24 PM EDT
[#16]
So, I get the idea from the OP that this was an actual competitive male that was pissed a tranny had broken the woman's record?
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 6:33:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So, I get the idea from the OP that this was an actual competitive male that was pissed a tranny had broken the woman's record?
View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 6:39:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
How soon before the loons up there charge him for some made up crime.
View Quote

You they are digging for any racist or whatever tweet from the past.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 6:41:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Male privilege
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 6:43:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Fucking Boss.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 6:44:30 PM EDT
[#21]
good!
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 7:06:21 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm no longer stressing about the stupidity of Clown World, just gonna sit back and enjoy the ride.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 7:59:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm waiting for someone to go to "Ladies Night" at a bar, claim the identify as a woman, and when the bar does't put up with that shit there is a lawsuit.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/30/2023 8:03:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/30/2023 8:04:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep.

In before the dude gets arrested.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 8:04:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Even funnier that he smashed the record of the current female record holder, a tranny dude.
View Quote

I read about that.  Tranny dude was not amused, but sane people were.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 8:09:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Good for her!

You go girl!
View Quote

Heheheh.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 8:10:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Thatta girl.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 8:18:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Why stop with that...

I mean, we saw that picture of Bill Clinton in a dress, right? Maybe that makes him the first female President. Who is to say he didn't briefly identify as a woman while in the Whitehouse. Perhaps by tucking his bent dick between his legs and singing along to the song "Man, I feel like a woman." That seems like the kind of thing he would do.

And maybe Buzz Aldrin felt a little feminine while walking on the Moon so he is the first woman on the Moon. Enter that into the record books.

Pretty much every female accomplishment can be overturned by some guy claiming he had a moment of feeling "not so fresh" and therefore take the honor of being first, or best from an actual woman.

And while we're on the subject... it becomes obvious that the course these Wokeists have us on pretty much eliminates any distinction between a man and a woman. So instead of messing around with what pronoun to use just declare that everyone gets know by the masculine which is, in English, the gender neutral term. Thus "woman" ceases to exist and everybody becomes the gender neutral "man." Everyone gets to use the he/him pronoun since that is gender neutral.

No more women's sports, no more women's restrooms... It all goes away.

Yea, that's absurd, but it is the direction the Left is pushing us towards even if they don't know it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 8:47:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Why stop with that...

I mean, we saw that picture of Bill Clinton in a dress, right? Maybe that makes him the first female President. Who is to say he didn't briefly identify as a woman while in the Whitehouse. Perhaps by tucking his bent dick between his legs and singing along to the song "Man, I feel like a woman." That seems like the kind of thing he would do.

And maybe Buzz Aldrin felt a little feminine while walking on the Moon so he is the first woman on the Moon. Enter that into the record books.

Pretty much every female accomplishment can be overturned by some guy claiming he had a moment of feeling "not so fresh" and therefore take the honor of being first, or best from an actual woman.

And while we're on the subject... it becomes obvious that the course these Wokeists have us on pretty much eliminates any distinction between a man and a woman. So instead of messing around with what pronoun to use just declare that everyone gets know by the masculine which is, in English, the gender neutral term. Thus "woman" ceases to exist and everybody becomes the gender neutral "man." Everyone gets to use the he/him pronoun since that is gender neutral.

No more women's sports, no more women's restrooms... It all goes away.

Yea, that's absurd, but it is the direction the Left is pushing us towards even if they don't know it.
View Quote

Really, this is what men could do. Apply for all the special shit reserved for women: female owned business grants, scholarships for women, etc. When women stop getting all their financial benefits for having a vagina maybe they'll get onboard with opposing this kind of thing
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 9:37:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Really, this is what men could do. Apply for all the special shit reserved for women: female owned business grants, scholarships for women, etc. When women stop getting all their financial benefits for having a vagina maybe they'll get onboard with opposing this kind of thing
View Quote

Awesome strategy.  Burn it down.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 9:42:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's been going on for a long time.  I knew a guy who had a successful business.  He signed half of it over to his wife, who couldn't tie a shoe properly.  He did this so that he qualified, and received, govt. contracts based on having a women-owned-business (WBE-Women's Business Enterprise).  This was 30-40 years ago.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:29:33 PM EDT
[#33]
I think that's similar to what that shop teacher with the watermelon-sized tits is doing - just mocking their stupidity (and making himself fire-proof)
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:38:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Is that center Nevada picture a dude???   If so, damn, I think I just turned homo.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:40:16 PM EDT
[#35]
LMAO, troll level over 9000.

Good, make a mockery of it all
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:50:15 PM EDT
[#36]
That's the only way to fight this. Make a fucking mockery of it. Completely conquer the sport as to make it disappear. The fetish cult broke it. Now bury it.

My prediction is they will create some sort of tranny council of authenticity. Where a team of misfit defects determine if you can compete or not.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:55:01 PM EDT
[#37]
I've never really followed lifting competitions, especially women's, but it's amazing to me that this guy "smashed" the women's bench press record with a lift of 270#s.  I've known a lot of guys who can do that; I came close when I was younger and lifting a lot and I was definitely nothing special in the weight room.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 11:55:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I lift weights almost everyday. I wonder if I could enter a local contest and crush the competition…
View Quote

I was at an amateur Strongman competition a few years ago watching a guy I know compete.

There was also a women's division.

One woman (legitimate female) was crushing the competition.

When I looked at what she was doing weight wise, any 8th grade male with reasonable strength could have easily out done her in every event.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 12:07:06 AM EDT
[#39]
I'm really enjoying the spectacle of people fighting back.

Probably not a victory but it feels like it.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 12:16:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Exactly.  Some people seem to have totally forgotten that literally the ONLY purpose of women's sports is to exclude men.  The second you allow biological/genetic men to compete (whether they are saying they are women, or they had surgery, or whatever), you have defeated the entire purpose of women's sports, and should just get rid of it.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 12:21:51 AM EDT
[#41]
lol
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 12:25:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
That's the only way to fight this. Make a fucking mockery of it. Completely conquer the sport as to make it disappear. The fetish cult broke it. Now bury it.

My prediction is they will create some sort of tranny council of authenticity. Where a team of misfit defects determine if you can compete or not.
View Quote

Some sort of rot-pocket verification system?
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 12:28:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Some sort of rot-pocket verification system?
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 12:43:51 AM EDT
[#44]
I should start playing professional women’s golf.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 12:47:34 AM EDT
[#45]
While he is at it, he might as well pee on the toilet seat in the women’s locker room.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 12:50:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Talking about that swimmer walking around the girls locker room with his parts on display, how come we don't hear about some dudes really pushing the envelope?  Go to the hard core lib areas that are just ate up with woke, go into the fitness centers and just hang out in the girls locker rooms all day totally "au naturale".  "Its okay...im totally gender fluid and today I'm feeling a little effeminate.  Oh that?  Don't pay any attention to it, it has a mind of its own!"

Seriously, generations of young men have dreamed of getting into the girls locker room....and now it's wide open!!  Where's the stampede??
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 12:52:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

It is going beyond plaid but gotta prove the point how stupid this notion has gone.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 1:16:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Meh, women refuse to stand up to it.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 1:58:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

They should have the same thing in MMA but without drug testing.  Keep the normal fights the way they are now but add an unlimited division where everyone is taking every mexican supplement known to man and juiced to the tits.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IMO, the simplest solution (other than doing away with the whole movement, which we know will not happen in the current social climate) would be to create a third "trans" category, and they can compete in that.
Almost. Make an "open" category so anyone can compete, with any gender - real or assumed.

They should have the same thing in MMA but without drug testing.  Keep the normal fights the way they are now but add an unlimited division where everyone is taking every mexican supplement known to man and juiced to the tits.
All professional sports should have testing for performance enhancing drugs.  Anyone not juicing should be banned from the sport. If people are going to pay money to watch adults play games they should at least get their money's worth.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top