Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 6/17/2020 7:44:05 AM EDT
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/06/17/video-man-brutally-attacked-taunted-by-group-outside-local-gas-station/

The victim identified himself as Mason. He never let go of his groceries as his attackers took turns punching and kicking him on the ground. He was alone for only several seconds when a fifth attacker walked up.

“He comes up to me, kicks me in the face, and screams, “Black Lives Matter, b****!” Mason said.

“That’s not what the (Black Lives Matter) movement is about,” Mason said. “Not to be used as an excuse (for violence).”

Even after getting his face smashed, this dolt still doesn't get it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 7:47:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to Houston.

Carry everywhere.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 7:50:02 AM EDT
[#3]
That's why mags with more than 10 rounds.

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 7:51:13 AM EDT
[#4]
He does not believe this attack was racially motivated.  Well there went all my fucks to give.  You can't deal with reality, you are on your own.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 7:53:01 AM EDT
[#5]
You can't fix stupid.

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 7:53:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He does not believe this attack was racially motivated.  Well there went all my fucks to give.  You can't deal with reality, you are on your own.
View Quote

Wow.  I didn't realize the red pill was that hard to swallow.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 7:53:42 AM EDT
[#7]
I guess these five took time off from curing cancer to assault this dude.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 7:54:47 AM EDT
[#8]
"Doesn't believe the attack was racially motivated"

Kicks him in the face says "Black lives matter, bitch"

When people start shooting these feral motherfuckers on sight, I'm really not going to even fucking care.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 7:55:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL, he gets a Air Jordan to the mouth and they scream BLM to him but race has nothing to do with it.

Dumbass just making excuses for the group that jumped him.

You got to give it to the commies, they are masters of mind programming.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 7:56:51 AM EDT
[#10]
People elect the politicians that foster this kind of shit, then this is the kind of shit people get.  Want safer streets?  Vote for politicians that believe in safer streets.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 7:58:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Deny the truth even when you get grounded and pounded by it.

Thisisfine.jpg
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 7:58:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, some people you just can't reach.....Even with a kick in the head.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:00:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My Dad used to say that you can't beat sense into some people.

Guess he was talking about this guy..........
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:00:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Nevermind.......probably a coc.........
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:03:26 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm not saying he would have won, and possibly it would have gone worse, but his total passivity sickitates me.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:03:29 AM EDT
[#16]
He’s a soy boy liberal too emasculated to even consider defending himself.  I can’t find it within me to have sympathy for him.  He’s clearly a victim, but I feel only disgust.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:09:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
He’s a soy boy liberal too emasculated to even consider defending himself.  I can’t find it within me to have sympathy for him.  He’s clearly a victim, but I feel only disgust.
View Quote

That's why they chose him.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:10:02 AM EDT
[#18]
The group went back into the store to buy more things and the police arrived a little later after they left.

They say black lives mater when kicking him but it wasn’t a racially motivated attack.

Wow!  I found those things more disturbing that the beatdown itself.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:13:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Drop the groceries, draw the piece, let the lead fly. End of problem. Instead this jerk apologizes for this behavior. He needs more beatings to get the hint.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:14:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Zero fucks given.

Libs can't comprehend just how much they are hated by those they think they are protecting. It just means they will get eaten last.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:16:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
He's a soy boy liberal too emasculated to even consider defending himself.  I can't find it within me to have sympathy for him.  He's clearly a victim, but I feel only disgust.
View Quote

Won't even drop the grocery bags to block the attack.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:20:54 AM EDT
[#22]
5 guys that need therapy, 9mm therapy
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:21:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Welcome to Houston.

Carry everywhere.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:21:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Thisisfine.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thisisfine.jpg
Remember all those women in Germany cheering on the immigrants and then German woman being afraid to report their own rape because it would implicate an immigrant?

Same thing.  Gaslighting works.  They've been working on it since as long as I can remember.  Hell I can remember a lawyer TV show on ABC or one of those networks in 1997 saying blacks had the right to get more violent because they've been oppressed and abused by society more so they have more anger to let off and we should simply expect that.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:26:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Brainwashed leftist.... (both of them.)
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:27:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/06/17/video-man-brutally-attacked-taunted-by-group-outside-local-gas-station/

The victim identified himself as Mason. He never let go of his groceries as his attackers took turns punching and kicking him on the ground. He was alone for only several seconds when a fifth attacker walked up.

“He comes up to me, kicks me in the face, and screams, “Black Lives Matter, b****!” Mason said.

“That’s not what the (Black Lives Matter) movement is about,” Mason said. “Not to be used as an excuse (for violence).”

Even after getting his face smashed, this dolt still doesn't get it.
View Quote

thats EXACTLY what it is.. a excuse to commit violence. people need to wake the fuck up, just because your white ass walks around wearing a BLM t-shirt does not make you a honorary minority / offer you any immunity. white people are getting assaulted in loads of these videos and the entire time they are being beaten / robbed, etc they are screeching. " IM ON YOUR SIDE ! "
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:32:52 AM EDT
[#27]
All cultures are equal...
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:34:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Always carry.

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:35:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
He's a soy boy liberal too emasculated to even consider defending himself.  I can't find it within me to have sympathy for him.  He's clearly a victim, but I feel only disgust.
View Quote
Here is another instance:  https://mobile.twitter.com/Respectheshoota/status/1273105772453466114?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1273105772453466114&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2F2%2Ftwitter.min.html%231273105772453466114
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:38:18 AM EDT
[#30]
You can ignore reality.   You can not ignore the consequences of ignoring that reality.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:41:04 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:43:38 AM EDT
[#32]
First, Harris Co is a 3rd world shithole. Second we are in a race war.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:45:15 AM EDT
[#33]
"The last one leans down to talk to him, then gives him one last punch to the face."

Lol. Media being media. Dude was clearly going for the guy's pocket to relieve him of his cell, wallet or whatever else was in there.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:45:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
5 guys that need therapy, 9mm therapy
View Quote

Stoning to death.  Hurts more.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:45:48 AM EDT
[#35]
My hatches are battened down for the nationwide riots and looting in the name of justice for Mason  
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:51:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Funny how progressives are always saying that white people need to listen to black people. But when they're kicking your face in shouting "black lives matter", you don't listen.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:56:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:56:44 AM EDT
[#38]
If he shot up that group or even cut them down he would instantly become a sacrifice by the police without question.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:56:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Sounds like no one learned anything from this encounter.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:59:33 AM EDT
[#40]
This was posted on my neighborhood's FB the other day (victim lives in my neighborhood).
My son had a similar (but worse) attack on him a couple of years ago, although it happened outside of our immediate area.

I carry EVERYWHERE.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:00:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Allow me to quote my favorite Arfcommer:

Quoted:
Before any public confrontation with blacks, especially young blacks, you must first consider the very real possibility that the result of said confrontation will be
potentially deadly physical violence, directed at you.
Unless you possess the means and the will to respond in kind, tread carefully.
Frankly, even if you are both ready and willing to defend yourself, you still need to seriously consider whether the confrontation is worth it.
Remember, no matter what started it, once shit kicks off, YOU will be the bad guy.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:06:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:10:02 AM EDT
[#43]
He "didn't know what to think."

Mmmmkay.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:10:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
If he shot up that group or even cut them down he would instantly become a sacrifice by the police without question.
View Quote

What do you mean by "a sacrifice by the police"?
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:12:02 AM EDT
[#45]
If 3 hood looking black dudes start walking straight at you in an otherwise empty parking lot so you show them where the smoke is, would consider that 100% a good shoot
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:12:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Welcome to Houston.

Carry everywhere.
View Quote

Situational awareness matters as much as being armed. They would have taken his gun.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:13:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Police would have charged him with assault, not the group.

If he shot them up and the police let him go the shit would hit the fan at an even higher velocity than what’s going on now.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:14:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Weird how I feel more disdain for the victim than the perp here. I guess it's because people like him are the reason animals like that run amok.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:16:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
He "didn't know what to think."

Mmmmkay.
View Quote

He’s not wrong. This is akin to what George Orwell referred to in his book 1984 as Newspeak. We have literally removed the ability for people to consider that racism exists anywhere except in the hearts of white men.

This young man is literally incapable of processing the experience. The future is dystopian.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:17:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

If he shot them up and the police let him go the shit would hit the fan at an even higher velocity than what’s going on now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly. We would be hearing about the murder of unarmed black teens in the news cycle.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top