Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:20:26 AM EDT
[#1]
He should have told them he has a black friend.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:21:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Allow me to quote my favorite Arfcommer:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Before any public confrontation with blacks, especially young blacks, you must first consider the very real possibility that the result of said confrontation will be
potentially deadly physical violence, directed at you.
Unless you possess the means and the will to respond in kind, tread carefully.
Frankly, even if you are both ready and willing to defend yourself, you still need to seriously consider whether the confrontation is worth it.
Remember, no matter what started it, once shit kicks off, YOU will be the bad guy.

Words of wisdom.  Thanks for the reminder.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:21:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Good job Mason's mom and stepdad, you raised a nice sensitive woman
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:22:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If he shot up that group or even cut them down he would instantly become a sacrifice by the police without question.
View Quote

What do you mean by "a sacrifice by the police"?
View Quote

Police would have charged him with assault, not the group.
If he shot them up and the police let him go the shit would hit the fan at an even higher velocity than what’s going on now.
View Quote

Yeah, that's not quite how it works.

Law and Order Voice Intro DUN DUN HD Lyrics
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:24:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Absolutely no preservation skills or grasp of reality.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:25:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
He does not believe this attack was racially motivated.  Well there went all my fucks to give.  You can't deal with reality, you are on your own.
View Quote

Maybe he’ll get it when they kill his dumbass next time
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:28:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Reminds me of the Eloi people in 'The time Machine'.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:29:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Sounds like he needs them to beat some more sense into him
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:30:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He does not believe this attack was racially motivated.  Well there went all my fucks to give.  You can't deal with reality, you are on your own.
View Quote

Reginald Denny.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:33:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Wow.  I didn't realize the red pill was that hard to swallow.
View Quote
But it was a suppository
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:35:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Hope he learned something from this. (DOUBTFUL)
Lucky he just got a beat down.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:44:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Does not believe the attack was racially motivated.         This is why blacks say their white victims deserve it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:45:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Anyone remember few years back a 60 year old chemical engineer soyboy was riding a 3 wheel cruising bicycle through the rich and vibrant part of Houston to explore "the history, the culture, and the heritage" of the people.  He rode through a park where a group of teenage cancer researchers decided to beat the living shit of him and rob him.  He was crying on channel 2 saying that if they needed money, he would have given it to them.  Why did they beat him for it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:46:30 AM EDT
[#14]
I bet his girlfriend's pussy was dripping when he explained how he didn't defend himself, because he didn't want to interfere with them expressing their frustration with the racially oppressive system.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:47:51 AM EDT
[#15]
I wish they’d just come out and SAY it - Black Lives Matter MORE, or ONLY Black Lives Matter.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:49:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Back in 2012, two white couples in Texas pulled into a McDonald's mobbed with young blacks at two in the morning.
Things went pretty much as you'd expect, and two of the kids ended up dead. You can read about it here.

While discussing the incident in GD, I made the comment that I found it hard to sympathize with people who'd do something so stupid.
I said that at the age of 18, if my friends and I had pulled up at McDonald's at two in the morning to find it mobbed with hundreds of blacks, it'd be a Jack In The Box kind of night.
However, another poster reminded me that... I'm old. The world I grew up in was different. In my day, we got "The Talk." (Derbyshire version.)
And even if we didn't, we learned quickly what was what, and how things were on the street. (Even the streets of suburbia.)
Kids today are utterly brainwashed. From a young age they are conditioned to see white racism (is there any other kind) as the ultimate evil. The new Original Sin.
This poster speculated on the odds that one or more of the kids in that car felt uncomfortable with stopping at that McDonald's, but was afraid to say anything.
Nothing... nothing... is worse than appearing racist, and if common sense and self-preservation need to be ignored to avoid that, then they are ignored. Period.

Watching this news story, I was struck by how fucked up the kid's attitude and reaction was. To me he's an idiot.
However, in his world, judged by his values, he's noble.

It's sad.

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:49:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Given his idiotic statement "not racially motivated" it seems to me the beating was insufficient.

Gran Torino: "These guys don't want to be your bros and I don't blame them."
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:49:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If 3 hood looking black dudes start walking straight at you in an otherwise empty parking lot so you show them where the smoke is, would consider that 100% a good shoot
View Quote

Probably.

Doesn’t matter though. “They” will know your name and “they” will burn your house down.

You can’t be home 24/7/365.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:52:09 AM EDT
[#19]
More BLM Hero's I see.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:52:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They cut his throat, his last words will be an apology.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:54:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
You can't fix stupid.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:55:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Won't even drop the grocery bags to block the attack.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's a soy boy liberal too emasculated to even consider defending himself.  I can't find it within me to have sympathy for him.  He's clearly a victim, but I feel only disgust.

Won't even drop the grocery bags to block the attack.

Yep...just stands there, knowing what's coming...and lets it happen.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:57:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:59:33 AM EDT
[#24]
“That’s not what the (Black Lives Matter) movement is about,” Mason said.

He's gonna need some more beating to fully understand the subject matter.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:00:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:01:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
You can't fix stupid.

View Quote

Can't even kick start it apparently...
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:02:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Before any public confrontation with blacks, especially young blacks, you must first consider the very real possibility that the result of said confrontation will be
potentially deadly physical violence, directed at you.
Unless you possess the means and the will to respond in kind, tread carefully.
Frankly, even if you are both ready and willing to defend yourself, you still need to seriously consider whether the confrontation is worth it.
Remember, no matter what started it, once shit kicks off, YOU will be the bad guy.

Amen...

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:03:02 AM EDT
[#28]
The phrase Welcome to the Jungle applies here.  I’m glad I changed my carry package.

This should have turned out like the New Mexico shoot. Once you put one or two on the ground they will find another path.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:03:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll have a Coke
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:03:36 AM EDT
[#30]
That's not too far from home.  Pretty pathetic.  I am sure there won't be any accountability.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:04:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Reminds me of the Eloi people in 'The time Machine'.
View Quote

As someone reminded me the Morlocks actually provided for them though...

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:05:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
That's not too far from home.  Pretty pathetic.  I am sure there won't be any accountability.
View Quote

I live a little over a mile from there.
This story will be gone by 5pm.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:06:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I wish they’d just come out and SAY it - Black Lives Matter MORE, or ONLY Black Lives Matter.
View Quote

Actions speak louder than words.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:09:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I said that at the age of 18, if my friends and I had pulled up at McDonald's at two in the morning to find it mobbed with hundreds of blacks, it'd be a Jack In The Box kind of night.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:09:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Blm is a well funded terror organization.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:10:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Woke story...Writer was scared to say 5 BLACK guys
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:11:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Back in 2012, two white couples in Texas pulled into a McDonald's mobbed with young blacks at two in the morning.
Things went pretty much as you'd expect, and two of the kids ended up dead. You can read about it here.

While discussing the incident in GD, I made the comment that I found it hard to sympathize with people who'd do something so stupid.
However, another poster reminded me that... I'm old. The world I grew up in was different. In my day, we got "The Talk." (Derbyshire version.)
And even if we didn't, we learned quickly what was what, and how things were on the street. (Even the streets of suburbia.)
Kids today are utterly brainwashed. From a young age they are conditioned to see white racism (is there any other kind) as the ultimate evil. The new Original Sin.
This poster speculated on the odds that one or more of the kids in that car felt uncomfortable with stopping at that McDonald's, but was afraid to say anything.
Nothing... nothing... is worse than appearing racist, and if common sense and self-preservation need to be ignored to avoid that, then they are ignored. Period.

Watching this news story, I was struck by how fucked up the kid's attitude and reaction was. To me he's an idiot.
However, in his world, judged by his values, he's noble.

It's sad.

View Quote
You know, I'm an Aggie and I never about this before it was posted on Arfcom. I've eaten at the McDonalds a hundred times and never saw something like that. I have had the talk with my son about large groups and the danger inherent in them.

I don't want my kids to hate, but I damn sure want their eyes open to the reality of the world.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:18:32 AM EDT
[#38]
They each need a knee to the neck for 8 or 9 minutes.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:18:56 AM EDT
[#39]
The thing people need to be careful of is that no matter what the circumstances, if you shoot one of them, your life is over if they did not threaten you with a gun.  

There will be a libtard DA who will do everything they can to fuck your in court. There will be a jury of bleeding hear liberals waiting to condemn you.

Situations like this are why stand your ground and castle doctrine laws are so important from here on out. The best thing we can do at the state level is ensure these are implemented and strengthened. Notice how the left fights tooth and nail to remove these protections from law abiding citizens and cites them as racist.

We’ve lost the court of public opinion. The left owns all media and not agreeing with them 100% gives them the excuse to destroy your lives.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:20:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
You know, I'm an Aggie and I never about this before it was posted on Arfcom. I've eaten at the McDonalds a hundred times and never saw something like that. I have had the talk with my son about large groups and the danger inherent in them.

I don't want my kids to hate, but I damn sure want their eyes open to the reality of the world.
View Quote

Hate murderers and those who hate your family and want them all dead hate those who want to destroy your life and steal everything you ever worked for along with everything you will ever work for...

Probably about time we teach our kids how to hate who to hate and train them to survive and not as slaves...because at this point that is all good will is going to get us.

Even the bible tells us that there is a time to love and a time to hate...a time for war and a time for peace.

We should all take our television sets and throw them on the nearest affiliates front lawn...IMO
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:20:22 AM EDT
[#41]
I'm sure this, just like the 92 year old woman getting assaulted, will be part of a CNN special titled anti white racism in America.

Because if the races were reversed, there would be national outrage. Shit all it took was an entitled Karen calling 911 on a birdwatcher to piss of the MSM.

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:21:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
You can't fix stupid.

View Quote

Nope.  It's usually terminal.  The only differences are whether it happens early or the individual has some measure of luck and manages to make it to an older age.

Unfortunately, for everyone else, is they sometimes make more just like them before moving off this world to the next.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:22:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Mason’s an idiot.

Maybe by the second or third attack he’ll get it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:26:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Blm is a well funded terror organization.
View Quote

I bet they rake in a billion dollars from corporate America who is bending over at an unbelievable rate to fund them...
Must have decided that at their last Bilderberger meeting...
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:26:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I'm sure this, just like the 92 year old woman getting assaulted, will be part of a CNN special titled anti white racism in America.
Because if the races were reversed, there would be national outrage. Shit all it took was an entitled Karen calling 911 on a birdwatcher to piss of the MSM.
View Quote

Whites are beaten, robbed, raped, and murdered by blacks all the time. Silence. A black guy gets his feelings hurt. National news.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:27:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Welcome to Houston.

Carry everywhere.
View Quote

I put the sbr .308 in the truck when I have to go downtown.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:28:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:29:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Welcome to America

Carry everywhere.
View Quote
FFY
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:29:33 AM EDT
[#49]
This sort of video wants me to join the left and donate a ton of money to planned parenthood in diverse communities like this one.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:30:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMalvNeJFLk
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If he shot up that group or even cut them down he would instantly become a sacrifice by the police without question.

What do you mean by "a sacrifice by the police"?

Police would have charged him with assault, not the group.
If he shot them up and the police let him go the shit would hit the fan at an even higher velocity than what’s going on now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMalvNeJFLk

You don’t think they’d arrest him on something/anything just to say they arrested him?  

A lethal force incident of an armed white guy killing one or more unarmed blacks?

He may get out of it or he might go to trial but he’d be charged just to avoid the shit storm of a headline “Police don’t arrest white shooter of unarmed black teens”.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top