BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 5:09:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No man, stay.  

When you give in/up these sick fucks win.

Some here are on the same level as ISIS, just with a different animal as their target.

If you really believe this you are insane.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And this thread is yet another shining example of why I spend so little time here any more.  ARFcom has become the home of the pseudo tough guy, pompous blowhards, and the window lickers, all trying to be edgier than the previous post as they reveal their own mental health flaws, outing themselves as defective members of society yet too stupid to realize how they share more than a passing resemblance to the psychopath in the article...
No man, stay.  

When you give in/up these sick fucks win.

Some here are on the same level as ISIS, just with a different animal as their target.

If you really believe this you are insane.  

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 5:13:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck cats.  Good slapshot.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 5:16:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Have a Heart trap and take the kitties for a long drive out into the country

That's how I eradicated  my last neighborhood of all the cats.

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 5:17:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

http://images.lowes.com/product/converted/036348/036348010258.jpg
View Quote

Good idea! Make it someone else's problem. Dumping animals in the country is by far the humane thing to do.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 5:20:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Oh they haven't?
Quoted:

Damn it. How hard is it to keep the removal of nuisance animals to yourself? SS and shut the fuck up. Then you won't have to talk to the police about it.
Quoted:

I have no issue with it.

I routinely shoot feral cats that come up in my yard or the woods around my yard with thermal vision and suppressed 300 blackout.

If I caught one in my house, I'd beat it to death with something rather than shoot my house up.

YMMV.
Quoted:

Quoted:

My god this place has gotten populated by pussies.

Feral cats need exterminated. Period.

This, ridiculous and probably good slap shot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Feral cats need exterminated.  Period.

By spraying bleach in their faces and beating them to death with hockey sticks?

Of course not.  Not a single post here has advocated this kind of thing

Oh they haven't?
Quoted:

Damn it. How hard is it to keep the removal of nuisance animals to yourself? SS and shut the fuck up. Then you won't have to talk to the police about it.
Quoted:

I have no issue with it.

I routinely shoot feral cats that come up in my yard or the woods around my yard with thermal vision and suppressed 300 blackout.

If I caught one in my house, I'd beat it to death with something rather than shoot my house up.

YMMV.
Quoted:

Quoted:

Feral cats need exterminated. Period.

This, ridiculous and probably good slap shot.

Sorry the quotes are messed up but you get the drift, I'm just some feeb city boy

Here's another person that's not advocating this kind of thing.  Nope, definitely not advocating this kind of thing at all.

Quoted:

Fuck cats. Good slapshot.

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 5:21:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Good idea! Make it someone else's problem. Dumping animals in the country is by far the humane thing to do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its not against city ordinances to shoot the fuckers out in the boonies

Just giving away free targets or mice killers to all the country folk. Don't like it ? Camp out at wally world and get you some .22 ammo
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 5:23:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Just giving away free targets or mice killers to all the country folk. Don't like it ? Camp out at wally world and get you some .22 ammo
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't pitch problem animals on others. If you trap it, kill it and dispose of it. Don't spray the fucker in the face with bleach, just kill it and move on.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 5:25:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

And this thread is yet another shining example of why I spend so little time here any more.  ARFcom has become the home of the pseudo tough guy, pompous blowhards, and the window lickers, all trying to be edgier than the previous post as they reveal their own mental health flaws, outing themselves as defective members of society yet too stupid to realize how they share more than a passing resemblance to the psychopath in the article...

View Quote

Agreed.  I took a 5 month break from this site earlier this year for that exact reason.  I used to read the site all day every day.  Now I just check it occasionally and rarely post because fuck it there are too many people here that I do not want to associate with.  At least the guy in the article killed cats that got inside his house, unlike the mentally ill people here bragging about the pleasure they get from seeking out and killing other people's pets.  The guy that many in thread are calling a psychopath actually looks fairly sane compared to some of the shit I've seen people post on this site.  This thread serves as reminder that I shouldn't even bother with this site any more.

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 5:26:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Agreed.  I took a 5 month break from this site earlier this year for that exact reason.  I used to read the site all day every day.  Now I just check it occasionally and rarely post because fuck it there are too many people here that I do not want to associate with.  At least the guy in the article killed cats that got inside his house, unlike the mentally ill people here bragging about the pleasure they get from seeking out and killing other people's pets.  The guy that many in thread are calling a psychopath actually looks fairly sane compared to some of the shit I've seen people post on this site.  This thread serves as reminder that I shouldn't even bother with this site any more.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ahhhh...right in the feels.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 5:27:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Isn't there something more important going on than fucking with a guy that was just getting rid of some pests? That said the way he went about it was a little screwed up.. .22 air rifle to the head works nicely.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 5:33:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

People that dump animals are cowards and trash. They would rather it starve to death or freeze than put a quick end to it themselves or foist that on someone else. Growing up we had people dump dogs and cats, puppies and kittens alike near our house all the time. It's sad that you're doing an animal a favor when you put it down but they're so sick, tick infested, flea riddled, and starving you can't help them.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 5:35:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

People that dump animals are cowards and trash. You'd rather it starve to death or freeze than put a quick end to it. My mom has people dump dogs and cats, puppies and kittens alike near her house all the time. It's sad that you're doing an animal a favor when you put it down but they're so sick, tick infested, flea riddled, and starving you can't help them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People that dump animals are cowards and trash. You'd rather it starve to death or freeze than put a quick end to it. My mom has people dump dogs and cats, puppies and kittens alike near her house all the time. It's sad that you're doing an animal a favor when you put it down but they're so sick, tick infested, flea riddled, and starving you can't help them.

I can drop a few off at your place

Whats your address ? You can feed them all until they are fat and happy !!
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 5:35:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't. I just don't make them suffer before they die.

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 5:38:02 PM EDT
[#14]
people are fucking idiots... I got no problem with killing feral cats or nuisance critters, but shoot them with a .22 for chirssake.... then dispatch them in the coconut if your initial fire didn't do the job.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 5:38:20 PM EDT
[#15]
This thread is going exactly as every other one before it.

Apparently arfcommers are either pajama boys or psychopaths.

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 5:38:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And how exactly do you know that the kitties I dropped off in the woods didn't lead long - free and happy lives in the wild ?

Puuuuhleeeeeze
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 5:41:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

And how exactly do you know that the kitties I dropped off in the woods didn't lead long - free and happy lives in the wild ?

Puuuuhleeeeeze
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Puuuuhleeeeeze

They're not wild animals. They'd end up at the house covered in sores, bugs, and starving. They'll travel a long ways looking for shelter.

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 5:44:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm Ok with him getting the same treatment as the cats did.
View Quote

Or feed him to the tigers.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 5:46:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I don't see the removal of nuisance animals as cruel but as sometimes necessary. It's just a fact of life. I wouldn't have used his methods but maybe he doesn't understand how to humanly or efficiently put an animal down. Maybe he just used what he had available to him. Who knows. Hell, he could be a budding serial killer for all I know.  

I'm just not going to get all weepy about some guy killing what sounds like feral cats.

He could've borrowed a trap from his local animal control and turned the cats over to animal services.

ETA: The reason I think people should keep it to themselves is because in this day and age  someone is going to get all crazy about you killing to the poor defenseless kitty. No matter how humane you are. Look at how many people here think the shooting an aggressive/attacking dog is somehow animal cruelty. Feral cats can be a huge problem and cause a lot of property damage. Their populations need to be controlled.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't seem bothered by animal cruelty, but rather by people saying something and getting in trouble for it.  Interesting.

I don't see the removal of nuisance animals as cruel but as sometimes necessary. It's just a fact of life. I wouldn't have used his methods but maybe he doesn't understand how to humanly or efficiently put an animal down. Maybe he just used what he had available to him. Who knows. Hell, he could be a budding serial killer for all I know.  

I'm just not going to get all weepy about some guy killing what sounds like feral cats.

He could've borrowed a trap from his local animal control and turned the cats over to animal services.

ETA: The reason I think people should keep it to themselves is because in this day and age  someone is going to get all crazy about you killing to the poor defenseless kitty. No matter how humane you are. Look at how many people here think the shooting an aggressive/attacking dog is somehow animal cruelty. Feral cats can be a huge problem and cause a lot of property damage. Their populations need to be controlled.

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 5:46:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Cat hockey is my second favorite sport after frog baseball.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 5:56:10 PM EDT
[#21]
This thread is better than a 9mm vs .45 or a beans no beans chili thread

Its a fucking cat people ... You want them to live long happy lives ? KEEP THEM INSIDE YOUR HOUSE

I am sure everyones new years wishes are hoping someones fucking cat comes and shits and digs in their flower beds or scrathes up the hood of their new car prancing around on it like cats love to do.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 5:56:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Australia plans to kill 2 million feral cats. People go to jail here.
They are some cat killing mofo's
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 6:02:54 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like an asshole.  

Sounds like a Psychopath.

http://www.examiner.com/article/animal-abuse-indicates-high-risk-of-psychopathic-disorder
Sounds like he was killing the neighbors cats, not feral

Nothing like torturing something to death

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 6:04:19 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

people are fucking idiots... I got no problem with killing feral cats or nuisance critters, but shoot them with a .22 for chirssake.... then dispatch them in the coconut if your initial fire didn't do the job.
View Quote

Ah, at first I thought that said dispatch them with coconuts. Now that would be a crazy method.

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 6:31:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 6:34:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 6:37:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Australia plans to kill 2 million feral cats. People go to jail here.
They are some cat killing mofo's
View Quote

Aussie bloke:  g'day sheila, buy you middy?  I just come out of the bush.

Blonde sheila: Ohh yeah and what do you do?

Bloke: I'm a long distance, pussy slayer.

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 6:38:19 PM EDT
[#28]
I don't approve of his methods, clearly he is a weirdo; however, since when is it a crime to destroy feral cats that come into your home.  One should have every right to dispatch said intruders....in a humane way of course.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 6:40:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

And for every one of you there is fifty who go into apoplexy over traps.  Not kidding a bit.  The lengthy post above by BetaGamma is absolutely excellent in its accuracy.  The amazing this is people don't even realize they are disconnected.  It's very sad.  Funny thing is, civilization is a very thin veneer . . .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Perhaps the man might not be up on charges if he had maintained his home in such a way that the cats could not enter.  If cats can get in, who knows what other critters were invading his home?  If mice/rats, the cats might have been doing him an unintentional favor.

I wonder if people would be up in arms if he poisoned mice and rats and hit them with a hockey stick...

After having seen secondary poisoning of a non-target species I for one am against poisoning of rodents. Found a great horned owl that was not acting right, thought it was injured. Got a DNR officer who was willing to come get it by the following morning, it started acting drunk and died. Suspected cause(I never heard if they necropsied it) was poisoned prey.

ETA-if you want to kill rodents there's nothing wrong with spring traps, except for having to wash hands a bit more afterwards.

And for every one of you there is fifty who go into apoplexy over traps.  Not kidding a bit.  The lengthy post above by BetaGamma is absolutely excellent in its accuracy.  The amazing this is people don't even realize they are disconnected.  It's very sad.  Funny thing is, civilization is a very thin veneer . . .

The guy who posted about ppl here being equal to ISIS is the one that had me .  It's insane if ppl really believe these things
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 7:14:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 7:15:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

And for every one of you there is fifty who go into apoplexy over traps.  Not kidding a bit.  The lengthy post above by BetaGamma is absolutely excellent in its accuracy.  The amazing thing is people don't even realize they are disconnected.  It's very sad.  Funny thing is, civilization is a very thin veneer . . .
View Quote

Oh, I agree completely, Me being against poison doesn't mean I'll stand in someone's way when they use it, I just won't use it on my property and will recommend against it if asked, that's as far as I go with it. I've seen the "Traps are barbaric" people myself. Ironically, they're the ones using glue boards in many cases, and IMO that's about the cruelest one of all.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 7:26:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

I really hate when I have to agree with you.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 7:38:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 7:41:56 PM EDT
[#34]
What a dirtbag.

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 7:45:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Never had a cat break into my basement...
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 7:48:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't seem bothered by animal cruelty, but rather by people saying something and getting in trouble for it.  Interesting.

I love cats but understand that all cats are not pets and some feral cats can piss a person off to extremes. That does not excuse cruelty. Nuisance animals sometimes need to be put down and it's no extra effort to do it quickly and humanely.

That asshole needs to get put down humanely.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 7:49:12 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Never had a cat break into my basement...
View Quote
cat burglars

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 7:50:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
This thread is going exactly as every other one before it.

Apparently arfcommers are either pajama boys or psychopaths.

View Quote

There are plenty of in between positions to be found, I thought.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 7:51:00 PM EDT
[#39]
I've killed quite a few cats. We can shoot feral or domestic cats and dogs that are attacking animals we own on our property. Feral cats love trying to eat our quail and chickens.

Shitty people move and don't take their stupid cats that they let roam all over the neighborhood. When the cats get hungry enough, they'll eat ducks, chickens, and try to get in the quail hutches.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 7:51:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I love cats but understand that all cats are not pets and some feral cats can piss a person off to extremes. That does not excuse cruelty. Nuisance animals sometimes need to be put down and it's no extra effort to do it quickly and humanely.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For killing a cat? You're saying that society should kill a person for killing a cat that got into his house?

His methods were cruel, but you're seriously saying he deserves to die for it? You can't see how irrational that is?
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 7:55:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Psychotics breeding pyschotics, wonderful .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Feral cats need exterminated.  Period.

One of my coworkers lives out in the sticks a bit, he and his kids go jogging with their Mountain Cur dog and if the dog trees a feral cat, they knock it out to him every time. He's got a new dead cat story about every month.

Psychotics breeding pyschotics, wonderful .

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 8:18:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'm sure that he couldn't have gotten the cats out of his basement by any other means than brutally torturing them to death, right?

His property, his rules, right?
View Quote

close off stairs and flood it
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 8:32:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Humans are the only ones who kill for fun.
View Quote

not true, dolphins kill for fun as well.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 8:36:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Humans are the only ones who kill for fun.

He can't hear facts, his feels are turned up too loud.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 8:43:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I really hate seeing people so disconnected they think killing feral and destructive cats is horrifically bad but killing people for killing cats is good.  Do you not see the irony?  

Hint:  People > Feral Cats
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I really hate seeing people so disconnected they think killing feral and destructive cats is horrifically bad but killing people for killing cats is good.  Do you not see the irony?  

Not really, I like cats more then people. Not one single cat in my entire life has ever stabbed me in the back, fucked me over, stolen from me, cheated on me or otherwise messed with my life.

Sorry, I'm not a big fan of people as a whole.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 8:46:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Not really, I like cats more then people. Not one single cat in my entire life has ever stabbed me in the back, fucked me over, stolen from me, cheated on me or otherwise messed with my life.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.

Thanks for warning us.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 8:50:45 PM EDT
[#47]
my  grandaddys brother had a solution for feral cats on his farm,  it used to piss my grandmother off something fierce.  one burlap bag, a couple of stones and a river.  not the nicest thing but guess it was effective.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 8:57:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

In all seriousness, I will say that there's nothing "defenseless" about a cat.  They're natural killers and, pound for pound, probably the best killers on land.  Feral cats are mean as hell.

He has a right to kill an animal that is in his home.  If they find that he purposefully tortured the animals, then I'm fine with the charge, but that would be hard to prove.

I've had pet animals my entire life, especially cats, but they're animals.  Some need to be put down.  I won't tolerate a mean cat.
View Quote

That right there.

Quick & clean, though.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 9:00:09 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speaking of feels, You sure feel strongly about this thread. You've almost single handedly kept it going. I suspect that its not so much about the guy killing cats but you making everyone else wrong. Just as described in the above posts.

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 9:12:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Speaking of feels, You sure feel strongly about this thread. You've almost single handedly kept it going. I suspect that its not so much about the guy killing cats but you making everyone else wrong. Just as described in the above posts.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Placing the life of a cat over a human's is wrong.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top