BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 1:43:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not necessary, the psychotic will out themselves over this topic almost immediately. As threads like this have proven to me time and time again.

Honestly it's not the cat that brings out the psychotic tendencies, it's the embodiment of rejection that the cat represents.

Rejection must be some primal trigger that sets off the psychotic.

A cat will fukn ignore you until it's good and goddamn ready to interact with you, it's just how they role. I think people who like cats have made this realization and are ok with it.

The psychotic takes this physical embodiment of rejection and manifests it into violent thoughts and reactions. In example lashing out about how much they hate cats and how they kill them with no regard. These are dangerous people and are not to be trusted.

The difficult part is recognizing these types so you can distance ones self from them, the cat topic helps in this regard.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing like a cat hate thread to bring out the functioning psychotics.

If shtf ever happens one way I will vet strangers is casually bringing up the topic of cats. This topic is like a moth to a flame for people with evil within them.

I don't use the word evil lightly .

I would get a cat to peer into their souls and tell you about it.  

Not necessary, the psychotic will out themselves over this topic almost immediately. As threads like this have proven to me time and time again.

Honestly it's not the cat that brings out the psychotic tendencies, it's the embodiment of rejection that the cat represents.

A cat will fukn ignore you until it's good and goddamn ready to interact with you, it's just how they role. I think people who like cats have made this realization and are ok with it.

The psychotic takes this physical embodiment of rejection and manifests it into violent thoughts and reactions. In example lashing out about how much they hate cats and how they kill them with no regard. These are dangerous people and are not to be trusted.

The difficult part is recognizing these types so you can distance ones self from them, the cat topic helps in this regard.

Stop typing what the cat tells you to type right meow.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 1:43:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
These threads are always good for bringing out all the future Ted Bundy's.
View Quote

Only 87% go Ted

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 1:45:01 PM EDT
[#3]
The dude in the article is likely fucked up, but not necessarily because he killed a couple cats. I don't get the bleach thing at all and the are more efficient methods than a hockey stick, but killing problem animals is a necessary thing.

What I find equally disturbing is the Disney Brigade here. It's indicative of how fucking far gone we are as a society when we place the lives of feral cats as equals to our own.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 1:57:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You should have more respect when Magic Mike speaks.  He's a sage.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, that's goofy as fuck.

You should have more respect when Magic Mike speaks.  He's a sage.  

Name calling hmmmm

I'm sure you know what they say about when one resorts to name calling. It's the arfcom way I guess.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 1:58:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing like a cat hate thread to bring out the functioning psychotics.

If shtf ever happens one way I will vet strangers is casually bringing up the topic of cats. This topic is like a moth to a flame for people with evil within them.

I don't use the word evil lightly .

I would get a cat to peer into their souls and tell you about it.  

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 1:59:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I enjoy coyote hunting too. Don't eat them, either. The carcasses serve as meals for other coyotes and critters, and also help ensure a few more fawns and turkeys will make it through to the following fall, so I can kill them too.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:02:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The dude in the article is likely fucked up, but not necessarily because he killed a couple cats. I don't get the bleach thing at all and the are more efficient methods than a hockey stick, but killing problem animals is a necessary thing.

What I find equally disturbing is the Disney Brigade here. It's indicative of how fucking far gone we are as a society when we place the lives of feral cats as equals to our own.
View Quote

Ventilator I can't peer into your soul like a feral cat can.   You're not going to make Mike's shtf team unless you believe.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:08:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Ventilator I can't peer into your soul like a feral cat can.   You're not going to make Mike's shtf team unless you believe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can quit now you've already revealed your true self.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:09:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mike and his feels are going to struggle in a real SHTF. Lucky for him, his comfy little Disney themed life will likely continue until he dies of old age.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:11:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:12:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:12:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Instant classic
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:13:32 PM EDT
[#13]
In to see the tough guys talking big behind their keyboards.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:13:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This is one of my fellow Americans? WTF happened to this country?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This is one of my fellow Americans? WTF happened to this country?

They've been here for centuries.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:16:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I had my phone with me when I shot my last coyote. There's a virtual keyboard in there. Does that count?
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:18:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Mike and his feels are going to struggle in a real SHTF. Lucky for him, his comfy little Disney themed life will likely continue until he dies of old age.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you talking the same topic, I don't think so. This is a big boy discussion.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:18:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Humans are the only ones who kill for fun.
View Quote

Bullshit

Orcas, wolves and many cats will all kill "for fun"
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:19:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:21:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Are talking the same topic, I don't think so. This is a nig boy discussion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are talking the same topic, I don't think so. This is a nig boy discussion.

What ever delusions you choose to believe, please continue with your "nig" boy discussion.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:23:22 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
 Is it hard to point the finger while wearing the straight jacket?  Tell me, what happens when a cat "opens" up to you?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Closet psychopath.

I appreciate it when people out themselves to me about their blanket  hatred for cats, it's one of my key indicators you're not one to be trusted.

Note I said "hatred" not ""dislike".

Unlike a dog  (I love dogs) a cat is a naturally distrusting animal. You have to earn a cats trust, before they will open up to you.

A cat can see straight into the soul of an inherently evil person

If you are a fucked up individual a cat will see you for who you really are and will have nothing to do with you, hence why they hate cats.

This is my theory anyway.

Is it hard to point the finger while wearing the straight jacket?  Tell me, what happens when a cat "opens" up to you?

That's when you're here for the fur pile.

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:24:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

And this thread is yet another shining example of why I spend so little time here any more.  ARFcom has become the home of the pseudo tough guy, pompous blowhards, and the window lickers, all trying to be edgier than the previous post as they reveal their own mental health flaws, outing themselves as defective members of society yet too stupid to realize how they share more than a passing resemblance to the psychopath in the article...
View Quote

QFT, enough said. Killing cats with bleach and a hockey sticks cruel in any regard, fucker should be put in jail for a long time, he is a threat to society.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:25:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Closet psychopath.

I appreciate it when people out themselves to me about their blanket  hatred for cats, it's one of my key indicators you're not one to be trusted.

Note I said "hatred" not ""dislike".

Unlike a dog  (I love dogs) a cat is a naturally distrusting animal. You have to earn a cats trust, before they will open up to you.

A cat can see straight into the soul of an inherently evil person.

If you are a fucked up individual a cat will see you for who you really are and will have nothing to do with you, hence why they hate cats.

This is my theory anyway.

View Quote

Unicorns are even better at this magic.....
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:26:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

What ever delusions you choose to believe, please continue with your "nig" boy discussion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you talking the same topic, I don't think so. This is a big boy discussion.

wut? Are you ok? No need to answer that, we know now.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:26:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Enjoy prison, asshole.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:32:36 PM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:35:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You mean like those who self-identify as a "hero?"  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good one.  

I just find it funny that the internetz gives "tough" guys a medium to talk shit because they sure as hell wouldn't do it in real life.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:37:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:38:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Good one.  

I just find it funny that the internetz gives "tough" guys a medium to talk shit because they sure as hell wouldn't do it in real life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good one.  

Kind of like you're doing?
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 3:54:04 PM EDT
[#29]
This thread is good thread.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 3:59:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good one.  

I just wanted to observe and comment on that observation.

I didn't particularly intend to hurt any feelings.  

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 4:01:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good one.  

Well, you're still my hero.

Not really. Nobody cares.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 4:14:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 4:19:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Perhaps the man might not be up on charges if he had maintained his home in such a way that the cats could not enter.  If cats can get in, who knows what other critters were invading his home?  If mice/rats, the cats might have been doing him an unintentional favor.

View Quote

I wonder if people would be up in arms if he poisoned mice and rats and hit them with a hockey stick...
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 4:22:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 4:30:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 4:34:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Perhaps the man might not be up on charges if he had maintained his home in such a way that the cats could not enter.  If cats can get in, who knows what other critters were invading his home?  If mice/rats, the cats might have been doing him an unintentional favor.

View Quote

Ok.  In all seriousness here.  What do we as a society define as pests and just plain ole nuisance animals?

I think feral cats and dogs are more of a nuisance.  That doesn't mean a person shouldn't have the ability to dispatch a nuisance animal.  

It's just that cats and dogs are what society deems as the standard pets and people would rather see the nuisance killed as humanely as possible.

Feral cats can be a problem.  I wouldn't take much enjoyment in killing them but I would try to do it quick and easy.

Besides, there's actual enjoyment in killing a large animal that you can actually eat.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 4:35:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Mice and rats are widely acknowledged vermin, and destructive in many ways.  People kill them every day because of their destructiveness.  OTOH, few take the time to torture them.  I don't take exception to eliminating destructive vermin/pests, but IMHO such should not be done via deliberate torture.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder if people would be up in arms if he poisoned mice and rats and hit them with a hockey stick...

Mice and rats are widely acknowledged vermin, and destructive in many ways.  People kill them every day because of their destructiveness.  OTOH, few take the time to torture them.  I don't take exception to eliminating destructive vermin/pests, but IMHO such should not be done via deliberate torture.

Poisoning isn't torture? They crawl off and die in various places?

I have no problem with it, just trying to understand the moral equivalency here...
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 4:37:45 PM EDT
[#38]
This topic is a great example of the disconnect that is occurring/has occurred in America. People are separated from the facts of life. Animals are killed everyday, beef comes from cattle, pork comes from pigs, chicken from chickens, etc. Currently a large portion of people see life through rose colored glasses. They either think or pretend that this food just shows up at the store or restaurant. The blood is on somebody else's hands.

One should remember that he killed cats, not people. Those calling for prison time are equating the life of a cat to that of a person. While animated cartoons taught you that cats could talk and behave as people, that is just not the case. Logic, rather than emotion, says that cats are animals. Animals have but one goal in life, propagation of the species. Humans differ in that they seek that which transcends them, they want to know how things work and what their purpose is in life. They have a soul which provides the basis for human morality and their transcendent nature.

This man had a nuisance animal problem in his house and took care of it with the tools at hand. If it had been a couple mice that had gotten in, nobody would care at all. But since some project their feelings towards pets on to these stray cats, it becomes emotional. They feel bad, so it should be wrong for everyone; instead of just minding their own business, they try to regulate everyone elses. For those that advocate prison time for killing cats, it is but one small logic step to do the same for killing cattle, pigs, chickens, turkeys, fish, etc. PETA would be very happy, especially seeing this on a firearms forum.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 4:40:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

This man had a nuisance animal problem in his house and took care of it with the tools at hand. If it had been a couple mice that had gotten in, nobody would care at all. But since some project their feelings towards pets on to these stray cats, it becomes emotional. They feel bad, so it should be wrong for everyone; instead of just minding their own business, they try to regulate everyone elses. For those that advocate prison time for killing cats, it is but one small logic step to do the same for killing cattle, pigs, chickens, turkeys, fish, etc. PETA would be very happy, especially seeing this on a firearms forum.
View Quote

There's no disconnect, apparently local law enforcement thought so little of his antics that they arrested him.

It JUST MIGHT BE that we don't know the whole story here...
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 4:41:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Ever been coon hunting? Dogs locate coon in tree, hunter shoots coon out of tree. The dogs only have to kill the coon if it's still alive after it hits the ground.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's hard to hit a cat with a hockey stick when it's 20' up in a tree. I'm sure he's using a 22lr pistol.

Except for the fact he said he knocks them out of trees so they can be attacked and killed by dogs.  

Ever been coon hunting? Dogs locate coon in tree, hunter shoots coon out of tree. The dogs only have to kill the coon if it's still alive after it hits the ground.

thats the sadist thing I've read all day..
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 4:42:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

After having seen secondary poisoning of a non-target species I for one am against poisoning of rodents. Found a great horned owl that was not acting right, thought it was injured. Got a DNR officer who was willing to come get it by the following morning, it started acting drunk and died. Suspected cause(I never heard if they necropsied it) was poisoned prey.

ETA-if you want to kill rodents there's nothing wrong with spring traps, except for having to wash hands a bit more afterwards.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 4:44:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

After having seen secondary poisoning of a non-target species I for one am against poisoning of rodents. Found a great horned owl that was not acting right, thought it was injured. Got a DNR officer who was willing to come get it by the following morning, it started acting drunk and died. Suspected cause(I never heard if they necropsied it) was poisoned prey.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about drowning them? I've used the five gallon bucket traps with pretty good success at our hunting cabin. Is drowning considered torture?
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 4:46:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 4:50:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

How about drowning them? I've used the five gallon bucket traps with pretty good success at our hunting cabin. Is drowning considered torture?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's recommended by some DNR offices, but IMO it's a cruel death if not outright torture. At least whatever dies by drowning is the only thing that dies, and is safe to eat if a predator((in this case, scavenger) of any sort finds the body.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 4:51:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I dunno about some alleged moral equivalency, but like I said before, if the guy has spent some time and effort taking care of his home, he might not be all jammed-up right now.
View Quote

Yeah, I guess it is easier to dodge the sticky issue by throwing up inky whack jobs as the poster boy for everyone that kills animals.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 4:53:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

ETA-if you want to kill rodents there's nothing wrong with spring traps, except for having to wash hands a bit more afterwards.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's becoming a big issue with all birds of prey.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 4:55:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 4:59:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Sorry, but I didn't throw him under the bus; he volunteered.

I'll bet he wishes he had done a little more upkeep on his home, instead of being in the fix he's in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I dunno about some alleged moral equivalency, but like I said before, if the guy has spent some time and effort taking care of his home, he might not be all jammed-up right now.

Yeah, I guess it is easier to dodge the sticky issue by throwing up inky whack jobs as the poster boy for everyone that kills animals.

Sorry, but I didn't throw him under the bus; he volunteered.

I'll bet he wishes he had done a little more upkeep on his home, instead of being in the fix he's in.

Meh, right over your head. Nevermind.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 5:05:55 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

This topic is a great example of the disconnect that is occurring/has occurred in America. People are separated from the facts of life. Animals are killed everyday, beef comes from cattle, pork comes from pigs, chicken from chickens, etc. Currently a large portion of people see life through rose colored glasses. They either think or pretend that this food just shows up at the store or restaurant. The blood is on somebody else's hands.

One should remember that he killed cats, not people. Those calling for prison time are equating the life of a cat to that of a person. While animated cartoons taught you that cats could talk and behave as people, that is just not the case. Logic, rather than emotion, says that cats are animals. Animals have but one goal in life, propagation of the species. Humans differ in that they seek that which transcends them, they want to know how things work and what their purpose is in life. They have a soul which provides the basis for human morality and their transcendent nature.

View Quote

It's not the killing, it's the manner in which they were killed.  It is not acceptable to spray an animal with bleach then beat it to death with a hockey stick
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 5:08:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's only going to get worse with more and more raccoons being poisoned with fly bait. Mot all farmers who do it dispose of them, and some of the ones left out get eaten. Haven't heard of secondary poisoning from it yet, but unless it's one of the few that loses its toxicity I'm sure it's coming. I know IA DNR has been asking for tips about people using it though.

Back to the guy in the OP-if a hockey stick was the only "club" he had, fine, but why spray them with bleach? Sounds like he wanted to torture, not just kill.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top