BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:08:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Just a knock and talk. No need to be a dick about it. Theyre just doing their jobs.
View Quote

Fuck the ATF. And anyone who sucks on their cocks.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:10:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Are they always that blatant, I mean he might as well say....HEY LOOK AT ME I AM GLOWING.  Has to be a troll account having fun.  Just to rile people up.  Can't be real can it?
View Quote

Don't forget, a core technique of Leftist propaganda is to sow the battlefield with really ridiculous people and talking points, to effect the perception of the less ridiculous ones.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:11:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I love a happy ending.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey Mods!?!?

Is threatening/ hoping to chain a person up a banable offense?
Per other thread

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/SmartSelect_20220922_124949_Chrome_jpg-2535391.JPG

Lol.

Nice.

I love a happy ending.

This ending is mediocre at best.

A happy ending would be him getting his keyboard shoved up his ass.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:12:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
All his GD posts seem to try and instigate shit. Either a crappy troll, or poorly trained fed.

I'm voting fed until evidence shows otherwise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for posting that. The 'ra-ra gubermint' thing is quite telling
All his GD posts seem to try and instigate shit. Either a crappy troll, or poorly trained fed.

I'm voting fed until evidence shows otherwise.

OP should post a poll now - Which Federal agency is he in?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:13:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

OP should post a poll now - Which Federal agency is he in?
View Quote

poal incoming!

edit: crap, can't attach poll
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:14:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Just say what you really think: If the ATF is knocking on your door, you must have done something to break the law:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A knock and talk is very common during the initial investigative phase. We are not privy to all the information that led these SAs to pay a visit to this individual, but it is reasonable to assume they had information this man possibly had committed a crime, or was likely to commit a crime. The SAs are duty-bound to enforce the promulgated laws. Enforcement of firearms laws often leads to placing dangerous people behind bars, and enhancing public safety.

Just say what you really think: If the ATF is knocking on your door, you must have done something to break the law:

Except, AFT agents are knocking on doors not because someone may have broken the law, but simply because they showed up on a list of purchasers from a vendor, that was obtained (likely immorally) from the vendor, showing that the target person purchased a legal item that the AFT later arbitrarily decided COULD be misused as a regulated device.  

In a free country, with a Fourth Amendment, that's not something that should cause the Government to intrude on a citizen, even for a "knock and talk", but I guess that's not our call.  I mean, how many "solvent trap suppressors" are being used in the massive crime wave sweeping the country in the wake of "woke" Justice system policies?  My guess is VERY FEW.  

Now "Glock Switches" on the other hand..............
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:15:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Don't forget, a core technique of Leftist propaganda is to sow the battlefield with really ridiculous people and talking points, to effect the perception of the less ridiculous ones.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are they always that blatant, I mean he might as well say....HEY LOOK AT ME I AM GLOWING.  Has to be a troll account having fun.  Just to rile people up.  Can't be real can it?

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:17:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

napoleon complex
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Certainly interesting that he joined here, considering the translation of his screen name.

napoleon complex

I don’t think he’s a glowie. I think he’s a Dave_A type troll.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:22:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Haha who in their right mind would even buy this? Its just inviting drama to your home. In this day and age with this is ministration using the FBI and other agencies as political soldiers I wouldn't buy anything like this. My AAC M4 2000, and my Omega 9K are both Form 4's. I definitely wouldn't risk any of my class threes off of $40 Amazon or eBay item that would invite a glowie to my house, but that is just me
View Quote

I'm still trying to figure out how it actually filters the fuel.  I mean, where is the media....

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:22:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Those fucks won’t know what to do when there’s a new Waco popping up 3x a week. Fuckin’ .gov stirring up a pot they ain’t got the numbers to eat.

ETA: Glow Font so it’s nice & easy to find.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:24:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This ending is mediocre at best.

A happy ending would be him getting his keyboard shoved up his ass.
View Quote

Yup.

Fuckin’ glowies never fuck off for long, that cockfag will be back.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:28:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Just a knock and talk. No need to be a dick about it. Theyre just doing their jobs.
View Quote

Nope
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:31:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Apologies if this is a dupe.

TLDW: recorded encounter where a citizen epically burns an ATF agent asking about a 'solvent trap'.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/quXU_dvu020/

Original vid: https://twitter.com/ghostgcom/status/1569000592592314369
View Quote

Again?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:38:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:39:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ah, the old Nuremburg Defense
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:41:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I'm still trying to figure out how it actually filters the fuel.  I mean, where is the media....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha who in their right mind would even buy this? Its just inviting drama to your home. In this day and age with this is ministration using the FBI and other agencies as political soldiers I wouldn't buy anything like this. My AAC M4 2000, and my Omega 9K are both Form 4's. I definitely wouldn't risk any of my class threes off of $40 Amazon or eBay item that would invite a glowie to my house, but that is just me

I'm pretty sure it works like a vortex air cleaner. All those baffles create turbulence in the flow and some fuel will slow down enough to drop contaminates. I think it's an add on filter that goes before your normal filter or filters.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:44:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do all ATF take it up the ass??

Inquiring minds want to know???
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:45:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I would hate to be working for a government agency that has decided to take lawmaking authority upon itself, and then sends workers out to enforce their made up "laws".  I mean, I guess most people here don't know that government agencies DO have authority to make rules in order to better define and enforce the actual laws, and they have to be congruent, so there is room for argument.  Which makes the entire thing a confrontation waiting to happen, right on the front end, if it's abused.  Especially when they start flip-flopping based on the political orientation of who is in power.  That is fucked.  

That's why we have lawyers, and lawyers are why Shakespeare said "kill all the lawyers".  :-(

With all that said............all the extra comments to the agents are stupid.  This sounds like assholes colliding to me.
View Quote

I’d be great at it.

{knocks on door}:

“Hey man, I shouldn’t be here & it’s totally illegal, but I got bills to pay ya heard me? Anyways, we found your name on this list that says you bought a hunk of metal. I’m supposed to steal it from you, but I swore an oath to defend the Constitution so I’m gonna pass on that. Why don’t you just tell me to fuck off now & I’ll check this box to say I stopped by.”
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:48:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Nemo me impune lacessit translates to "No one provokes me with impunity".

Post and screen name are incongruent.
View Quote

is that the real translation?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:48:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nemomeimpunelacessit

Ne memo impune lacessit

“No one provokes me with impunity”

How’s that working out, now?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:50:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes it is. The guy also posted a Will Durant quote in another thread but his intent with the quote was in a different universe from the context of the quote.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:54:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, and the motto of the Royal Stuart dynasty of Scotland.  (Which is the only reason I recognized it).  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemo_me_impune_lacessit
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:56:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:59:55 PM EDT
[#24]
well then, so long mister glowie jerk off, hope you have a real shitty day and the rest of your life gets shittier

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:05:28 PM EDT
[#25]
I’m glad I witnessed this thread.

Here are some aft agents for midcap. Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:10:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Giga Chad vid!
If I was in the same position, I'd just tell them I'm not answering questions, not signing anything and come back with a warrant.
Dont give them any disputing arguments, because FAT agents arent going to listen and have a come to God moment.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:11:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

So basically Minority Report? It’s called the Fourth Amendment, look it up. The only reason they didn’t show up with a search warrant is because they knew they couldn’t get one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A knock and talk is very common during the initial investigative phase. We are not privy to all the information that led these SAs to pay a visit to this individual, but it is reasonable to assume they had information this man possibly had committed a crime, or was likely to commit a crime. The SAs are duty-bound to enforce the promulgated laws. Enforcement of firearms laws often leads to placing dangerous people behind bars, and enhancing public safety.

So basically Minority Report? It’s called the Fourth Amendment, look it up. The only reason they didn’t show up with a search warrant is because they knew they couldn’t get one.

Fucking Bullseye!  

Skirting around the law and ignoring their constitutional duty and then claiming it was somehow valid and justified based on "public safety".

They knew damn well what they did was wrong and they did it on purpose.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:21:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Latin screen name doesn't check out.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Latin screen name doesn't check out.

No true Scotsman.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:22:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck them for "just doing their jobs".

https://i.imgur.com/PJgHUnL.jpg

Beep boop
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:25:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Gun laws on the whole has increased public safety. The research is very clear on this. In fact, its damn well irrefutable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the disconnect is that we care more about preserving freedom than a slight increase in public safety. In fact its arguable whether gun laws have done net anything to improve public safety.

Gun laws on the whole has increased public safety. The research is very clear on this. In fact, its damn well irrefutable.

The science is settled!
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:26:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Nope
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope

The Nuremberg defense, always a classic.

beat
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:26:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I’m glad I witnessed this thread.

Here are some aft agents for midcap. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/500232/F19967B4-0E6A-41F5-A878-1E0FB014B4C1_jpe-2535493.JPG
View Quote

1, 2, maybe 2 again then back to 1
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:27:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

better than zero chance it's on his lower back
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

better than zero chance it's a tattoo

better than zero chance it's on his lower back
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:31:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:36:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:40:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'm glad I witnessed this thread.

Here are some aft agents for midcap. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/500232/F19967B4-0E6A-41F5-A878-1E0FB014B4C1_jpe-2535493.JPG
View Quote
YWN have your solvent trapped by a phat ass fed...

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:40:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It appears that Nemomeimpunelacessit won't be down for dinner.
View Quote
Lol

Guess he get voted off the island.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:50:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the disconnect is that we care more about preserving freedom than a slight increase in public safety. In fact its arguable whether gun laws have done net anything to improve public safety.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:00:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:03:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Nemomeimpunelacessit

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:20:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Did one of the agents say "You're on our radar" ............??
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:20:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Imagine the complex it takes to pick a screen name like that? It's either a good troll, or a bad agent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Imagine the complex it takes to pick a screen name like that? It's either a good troll, or a bad agent.

*looks at own screen name*

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:25:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol oh wait you are actually serious.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:27:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Can we say whatever we want about banned folks? I mean they’re not members anymore….
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:34:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
lol this is really for sale on amazon? Wow i wonder if this is the item the agents came for
View Quote

Its amazon. That shit is probably an atf account.

Sell them, change the rules, then go after the buyers.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:38:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Certainly interesting that he joined here, considering the translation of his screen name.
View Quote
I think that is just about the motto of any government agency at this point and directed at the American citizenry.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:38:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

They are conducting attempts at unconstitutional search and seizure.  Unless the person at his door committed a crime and there is a warrant the ATF needs to go away.  The mention of the completely legal jig is insane.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:38:59 PM EDT
[#48]
God damn it, I am away a few hours and come back to a Glowie outted....  I always miss the cool stuff..
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:39:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

*boot licking noises*
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:40:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Can we say whatever we want about banned folks? I mean they’re not members anymore….
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay, where is he? The glowie?
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top