Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 7:02:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank goodness for people like that. GD would be boring without them.
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 7:03:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 7:03:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like a real class act.
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 7:06:33 PM EDT
[#4]
This is how cults start.

Link Posted: 8/6/2023 7:39:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 7:45:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She is not unattractive
View Quote

Until she uses her extremely prolapsed butthole like an elephant trunk to feed hay into her vagina.
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 7:55:36 PM EDT
[#7]
This is the natural result of low t caused by too much soy in modern diets
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 8:19:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Wow, foot in mouth a little quick in the thread huh

I'll be waiting for onlineallthetime to excoriate you for making snap judgements but I think those only focus one direction.
View Quote
She's always this judgemental about everyone.  It's nothing new.
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 8:25:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah it’s almost like someone built a shitty take AI.
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 8:38:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Pics of the simp not loading...

Anywho, I'm sure GD approves, as long as she's "hawt"...

View Quote
Maybe she should have paid more attention to her husband.

It's okay, she can pick up shifts at Home Goods to make up for the loss of life insurance...and still have plenty of time for Instagram and wine nights with her stronk girlfrens
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 8:41:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yeah it’s almost like someone built a shitty take AI.
View Quote

Is that "my buddy says"?
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 8:42:31 PM EDT
[#12]
FPNI
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 8:43:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Andrew Tate is kind of a shitty human being, but not completely wrong about other humans.
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 9:29:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Way back when Yahoo! Personals was a thing, I had a girl contact me out of the blue. Turns out she was a Siberian. Sent photos and stuff, and then, one day, out pf the blue, some copypasta about a wild sexual romp with me.

I'm like, well, that took a weird turn. So, she started hitting me up for cash for a visa. I'm like, sorry, am broke and don't have much money. Next thing I know, she writes and tells me, look, I got a Visa, so I can come to America, I just need a plane ticket. So, I blew up that picture of a Visa, and in the bottom corner, was a little code saying what type of Visa it was. Turns out, the code on that Visa was for foreign agents, and government employees and shit. I started scouring the net, and even hot Rooski Chicks are saying, Don't fall for it, it's a scam.

So, I write her back, and say, bad times for KGB if they gotta hit us up for money to invade America. I get a letter back saying, You are crazy, this isn't a KGB visa, and I say, better check the code in the bottom corner.

Fast forward to present times. DACA people going to college on our dime, running up 200K in student debt, compromising our educational system, and going on a rampage in our streets. They're even wearing commie flags. But the worst of it is, they don't look nothing like their pictures on the internet. And our simpy government is like, that's ok, and shit. Bet they never watched the riot footage. Rampaging butch fat chicks with blue hair and shit.

Our government is stupid.
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 9:31:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Pics of the simp not loading...

Anywho, I'm sure GD approves, as long as she's "hawt"...

View Quote

No pretty sure all the “men” are fucking losers.
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 10:35:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, foot in mouth a little quick in the thread huh

I'll be waiting for onlineallthetime to excoriate you for making snap judgements but I think those only focus one direction.

Not everyone. Mainly half the population

Eta: she does make some good points at times as long as gender isn’t involved.
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 10:44:21 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't understand how a woman with the body of a 10 year old boy gets anyone to do anything for them.

Taylor Swift is more curvy than this chick
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 10:46:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Don't these simps know women are giving away the milk, left and right, and up and down?
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 10:47:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I don't understand how a woman with the body of a 10 year old boy gets anyone to do anything for them.

View Quote

It's not really about how they look, it's about sad and lonely simps being tricked into thinking she thinks about them or values them in some way. This is where we have arrived after decades of "happy wife, happy life" and putting the pussy on a pedestal.
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 10:47:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Guess this is the modern version of falling for a stripper. What's old is new again.
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 10:48:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Don't these simps know women are giving away the milk, left and right, and up and down?
View Quote

It's easy to get laid when you're an alpha male, but these chicks aren't preying on A-types.
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 10:49:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The best end to this story would be if she turned out to be AI and not real at all.

View Quote
Even better if the article was written by AI to generate clicks and none of it is true. We are the simps.
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 10:54:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It's not really about how they look, it's about sad and lonely simps being tricked into thinking she thinks about them or values them in some way. This is where we have arrived after decades of "happy wife, happy life" and putting the pussy on a pedestal.
View Quote

There's gotta be something that draws them in . . . I get the "make an emotional connection and have them think they are your boyfriend" but what first gets the guy to click on them??

There's a sea of actually attractive women on OnlyFans. This woman ain't it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 11:00:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
So, he's going from little sex with his wife to zero sex with a paid hottie?
View Quote

Technically that Simp, like all Husbands, was still paying for "sex" with his wife (by being married & supporting her) even if he gets some (or more likely does not).

Edited to add - and we typically have life insurance so "wife" jackpots if we croak.
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 11:01:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Haha, sounds like his wife was a complete failure.
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 11:01:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

There's gotta be something that draws them in . . . I get the "make an emotional connection and have them think they are your boyfriend" but what first gets the guy to click on them??

View Quote

They usually make a bot insta account and just start adding loads of people to gain followers so they look popular.
Then they encourage those followers to go to the OF link.

There are also a whole bunch of insta accounts that just pimp sexy shots and videos of these THOTs and help drive traffic to their pages, whatguyslike, gunbunnies are two off the top of my head. Years ago I followed WGL but once I saw it was just an IG-OF pipeline I unfollowed.
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 11:05:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Tate talked about it, they had teams of people working the simps 24/7.

Men in general, but particularly on OF, are pretty predictable. Sex is the lure, ego stroking is the hook.
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 11:08:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Tate talked about it, they had teams of people working the simps 24/7.

Men in general, but particularly on OF, are pretty predictable. Sex is the lure, ego stroking is the hook.
View Quote

It's an entire industry milking sad dudes of their money. In the time I took to type this some chick with a room temperature IQ and duck lips fleeced some loser out of his paycheck.
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 11:11:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Until she uses her extremely prolapsed butthole like an elephant trunk to feed hay into her vagina.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She is not unattractive

Good gravy man, I don't need that image.
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 11:14:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Good gravy man, I don't need that image.
View Quote

Some guy out there is paying for that image.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 1:01:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

JFC. I’ve been laughing so hard at that mental image I’m choking!
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 1:01:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I already got a woman, at home, who drives me crazy and doesn’t actually have sex with me.
View Quote

Nailed it.

Seriously don’t know what’s wrong with people. So many fucking beta males out there.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 8:02:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Hell of a thing to say your daughter's husband
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FPNI.

As my late FIL said, "Pussy is one hell of a drug."

Hell of a thing to say your daughter's husband

Well... I have been hooked on it for over 20 years.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 8:04:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I already got a woman, at home, who drives me crazy and doesn’t actually have sex with me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/7/2023 8:05:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Rare case where I'll say, "good for her."

In this case, I'd make an exception...

Influencer with rare illness goes from wheelchair to pole dancing against all odds

View Quote

Good for herrr
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 8:31:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Absolute poetry.  You win the Internet today!
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 8:32:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Quoted the wrong post before.  This LOL.

Edit LoL still quoted the wrong post, but may be I didn't.

Link Posted: 8/7/2023 8:39:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 9:04:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

WP nails it.
Culture of decay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLqCS0esFPE
View Quote

Wow. Fuck Tate.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 9:07:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sigline material…

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 9:10:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe we like skinny girls so we don’t have to grab handfuls of fat to try to not slide off when she starts sweating out gravy…
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 9:11:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/579778/Screenshot_20230806-185152_Google_jpg-2910716.JPG

Indeed it is.

Dumbass OF simp slave,  this Budd's for you
View Quote

Is that a Timex?
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 9:13:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
but I'll never understand paying to interact with some garbage can on the internet.
View Quote

Ummm...you have an avatar on GD...
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 9:17:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
What a fucking dumbass.
View Quote

Fixed.

One guy at work subscribes to 3 or 4 OnlyFans whores. He forks over money to get nudes from them. A bunch of us laugh our asses off at him. He counters that those pics are only for him not put out on the net for anyone to see.
We laugh even harder telling him that no telling how many other rubes get the same "only for you" pics.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 9:18:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

either you have some strange looking 10 year old boys in your area or you are really projecting here which says waaaaaaay more about you than about how she looks

seriously

if you equate her with 10 year old boys, your seeing 10 year old boys everywhere

now isn't that odd

for reference,

THIS is what the quoted posters mind turns into a "10 year old boy"

Link Posted: 8/7/2023 9:20:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Dumbasses. Just fly to Pattaya and bang as many $30.00 per hour girls as you desire and retain your freedom.
View Quote
Flying to a third world country and getting in line to pay a woman(?) to be the twelfth dude she has fucked in a day? How is that different?

At least Only Fans dudes aren't getting the diseases of the previous string of guys to be there.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 9:22:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Haha, sounds like his wife was a complete failure.
View Quote

This - how shitty has the wife gotta be that this was a viable alternative ?
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 10:57:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Fixed.

One guy at work subscribes to 3 or 4 OnlyFans whores. He forks over money to get nudes from them. A bunch of us laugh our asses off at him. He counters that those pics are only for him not put out on the net for anyone to see.
We laugh even harder telling him that no telling how many other rubes get the same "only for you" pics.
View Quote

And there are chicks who will do it for free. There’s a girl I know (half my age) that posted a pic of herself with drink by a pool, I replied with a friendly “looks like you’re having fun” and 3 minutes later I had a full body sexy pose teenie bikini selfie in my inbox. Was she just fishing for attention and probably sent that out to a handful? Yes. Could I have played that into sexier and potentially nudes by giving her the attention she was seeking? Odds are good.

Link Posted: 8/7/2023 11:01:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Dumbass simp.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 11:09:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Now, she can get another simp to arrange an accident, and collect his life insurance.  

Skank ain’t stupid!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top