Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 11:30:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Good grief they have learned how to weaponize being a whore so well it's almost impressive.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 11:36:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The best end to this story would be if she turned out to be AI and not real at all.
View Quote

Yup, this is what is next. We likely need one or two generations of computing power and AI technology for the real time aspect, and that will be next. I think first, a couple of early adopters will make tons but then anyone with a fast enough rig will be able to generate an AI THOT. Real THOTS will battle for a while with ever increasing AI filters but they will not be able to keep up.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 11:37:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Poor chump is living in fantasy land.

I'd look at her nekkid pics for free but that's about it.

I'm not only grounded in reality but I'm cheap too.
View Quote

To use a phrase by someone on this site; in 10 years she will be getting pooped on by a Sheikh in Dubai.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 11:37:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What a dumb ass.
View Quote
Probably something hunter biden would do.  lol
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 11:39:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 11:48:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Guess this is the modern version of falling for a stripper. What's old is new again.
View Quote

At least with a stripper you could get a bj or touch the hinnie.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 11:51:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Don't these simps know women are giving away the milk, left and right, and up and down?
View Quote

To CHAD, yes…..to people like her simps, not unless it comes down to servicing them or not eating.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 11:57:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This - how shitty has the wife gotta be that this was a viable alternative ?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Haha, sounds like his wife was a complete failure.

Most likely he leaves her as dry as the Sahara and she only married him for the beta bucks.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 12:23:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
She is not unattractive
View Quote

She has fish lips.  
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 1:39:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Most likely he leaves her as dry as the Sahara and she only married him for the beta bucks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Haha, sounds like his wife was a complete failure.

If that's the case she was "dry as the Sahara" before she married.  She then married only for the money and not to be a wife.  So again, complete failure as a wife and now she lost her money train.  Regardless how much she takes in a divorce she would steal more if she stayed married.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 1:57:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I already got a woman, at home, who drives me crazy and doesn't actually have sex with me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/7/2023 2:02:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

If that's the case she was "dry as the Sahara" before she married.  She then married only for the money and not to be a wife.  So again, complete failure as a wife and now she lost her money train.  Regardless how much she takes in a divorce she would steal more if she stayed married.
View Quote

Maybe he should start hiding his paycheck in the back of the clothes dryer.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 3:43:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Fixed.

One guy at work subscribes to 3 or 4 OnlyFans whores. He forks over money to get nudes from them. A bunch of us laugh our asses off at him. He counters that those pics are only for him not put out on the net for anyone to see.
We laugh even harder telling him that no telling how many other rubes get the same "only for you" pics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What a fucking dumbass.

Fixed.

One guy at work subscribes to 3 or 4 OnlyFans whores. He forks over money to get nudes from them. A bunch of us laugh our asses off at him. He counters that those pics are only for him not put out on the net for anyone to see.
We laugh even harder telling him that no telling how many other rubes get the same "only for you" pics.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 3:52:02 PM EDT
[#14]
IsThisHumanTraffickingButterflyMeme.jpeg
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 8:10:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 8:18:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Flying to a third world country and getting in line to pay a woman(?) to be the twelfth dude she has fucked in a day? How is that different?

At least Only Fans dudes aren't getting the diseases of the previous string of guys to be there.
View Quote

The difference is that at least one is actually physically obtaining the object they desire enough to pay for while the other is paying good money to whack off to pictures like a pilgrim.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 8:20:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Even better if the article was written by AI to generate clicks and none of it is true. We are the simps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The best end to this story would be if she turned out to be AI and not real at all.

Even better if the article was written by AI to generate clicks and none of it is true. We are the simps.

Jokes on them, I didn’t read, just looked at pics.
Don’t care if true or not. Just like good looking women (and some decent looking women).
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 8:27:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
You guys know all these "articles" about OnlyFans whores are just manufactured bullshit to drive clicks, right?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/7/2023 8:48:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

An AI woman wouldn't be any less "real" to her pathetic simp followers.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 8:53:18 PM EDT
[#20]
please tell me he hasn't procreated yet. and if so she has him killed soon.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 9:04:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 9:07:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Maybe we like skinny girls so we don’t have to grab handfuls of fat to try to not slide off when she starts sweating out gravy…
View Quote

She should surprise no one if it turned out she had anorexia or some type of eating disorder so she can "stay in shape"

Quoted:
if you equate her with 10 year old boys, your seeing 10 year old boys everywhere
now isn't that odd
View Quote

A. It's a saying, dumbass.

B. I have a 9 year old son. No shit I see 9-10 year old boys. Guess what? I went to his open house last week and lo and behold, 9 and 10 year old boys in the school and in his class. NO WAY!  What type of people do you think are his friends???

View Quote

Anyone can pose like that and have a "curve" Big fucking deal.

She has ZERO breasts. White knighting over this is unbelievable. Sorry you like flat chested women who have similar sized breasts to slightly overweight men and have a mediocre ass and have to arch their back to pretend like they have anything back there.

There's NOTHING on this woman's body worth leaving a wife for. Shit, she ain't even worth perusing her pictures. There's a million IG "models" who are more attractive than her. The Publix and Target down the street from me have more attractive women, your taste fucking sucks.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 9:36:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I hope his (ex) wife takes him to the cleaners, and I hope she can recover and find someone worthy of her companionship.
View Quote

High on the steed is the knights of white.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 9:39:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Simping for whores...pathetic.
View Quote

The industrial whore complex is as dangerous as the industrial military complex.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 9:42:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The industrial whore complex is as dangerous as the industrial military complex.
View Quote

Imagine if dudes were shilling out ten grand for a personal email from a General Dynamics employee.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 11:18:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The difference is that at least one is actually physically obtaining the object they desire enough to pay for while the other is paying good money to whack off to pictures like a pilgrim.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Flying to a third world country and getting in line to pay a woman(?) to be the twelfth dude she has fucked in a day? How is that different?

At least Only Fans dudes aren't getting the diseases of the previous string of guys to be there.
There is no difference. Both are equally sad. Both are guys who have to go to pretty extraordinary lengths just to get attention from an attractive woman. One leaves his wife and gets her to give him pictures to rub his dick. The other flies half way around the world and waits his turn for an hour with her. Yes, he actually gets to have her(?) rub his dick, but if you have to fly halfway around the world just to get laid or to have an attractive woman pay attention to you, if there is a difference, it is slim to none.
Link Posted: 8/8/2023 3:15:29 PM EDT
[#27]
 "NPC paypigs".

Laugh it up thots, you are gonna get replaces with codehoes.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top