BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 11:01:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Must have been a plumber.  Even a nice mig weld would have kept him out of the headlines.
View Quote

Or lock on the outside of the door…

Newb.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 11:07:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Like an episode of Criminal Minds.  These sick fucks need to be removed from society- permanently.
View Quote

This...

Somewhere some dad and mom and rest of the family have been worried sick...in total disbelief.

I couldn't imagine being in their shoes....

Drag his ass behing a truck doing 10mph until there ain't shit left on the chain...around the county square.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 11:10:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Or maybe the pieces of shit who just could not  NOT  say something comical about this gals ordeal , should maybe be rrmoved from arfcom.. Bunch of fukn worms.
View Quote

Gallows humor
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 11:11:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
He shouldve used Rocksett....that stuff lasts forever
View Quote

Too easy to defeat with water. Maybe high-temp green Loctite?
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 11:11:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Sick bastard had built a room in his basement for this shit. The woman that escaped said “her friends didn’t make it”. Time will tell how twisted this piece of shit is and how much more comes to light. He kept her restrained and whipped and raped her “frequently”.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 11:14:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Or maybe the pieces of shit who just could not  NOT  say something comical about this gals ordeal , should maybe be rrmoved from arfcom.. Bunch of fukn worms.
View Quote

It does get irritating
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 3:55:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 5:03:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Remember that girl they found in that guy's shipping container?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBQjG84ziyU
View Quote

Yes, I remember. Todd Kohlepp

https://www.grunge.com/414374/this-is-how-many-victims-serial-killer-todd-kohlhepp-actually-had/
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 5:28:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Like an episode of Criminal Minds.  These sick fucks need to be removed from society- permanently.
View Quote

Not everyone in Hollywood is like that.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 5:34:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 7:05:31 AM EDT
[#11]
look at the contract she was hired on as salary no overtime for her.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 7:10:17 AM EDT
[#12]
I’d be really interested in hearing the daughters moms testimony.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 7:18:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Times have changed. There was this quaint little establishment in Lima, Peru where you could dine on a fine meal, excellent wine, and choose your week or weekend "date". Poor girl should have negotiated the timeframe for service a little better as it's obvious the guy lost track of his hooker meter

Seriously though, the guy is sick and needs to be culled from society. I suspect a chain-gang will likely "pick him up" on the corner of B-Block and retain his ass (literally) at Bubba's cell...no chains required.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 7:31:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Daily Mail UK has amazing stories.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 8:08:29 AM EDT
[#15]
He’ll probably suicide before the trial.

I can think of a dozen stories like this, so there has to be a lot more like him out there. One of the worst was the 2 guys that built a bunker, one of them made it to Canada before his trial and Canada wouldn’t extradite him because he was facing the death penalty.  I think they finally did, remembering his last name was Charles Ng.

And for the record, hanging is too good for any of them.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 8:22:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

"She told police that he picked her up from Prospect Street in Excelsior Springs, Missouri at the beginning of September"

My first thought was hooker. I guess no one told him you can rent but not keep.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Prospect Street in The Show Me State.....hmmmm.... call girl?

"She told police that he picked her up from Prospect Street in Excelsior Springs, Missouri at the beginning of September"

My first thought was hooker. I guess no one told him you can rent but not keep.

Excelsior, lol, say no more.

Link Posted: 10/13/2022 8:25:10 AM EDT
[#17]
MONSTERS walk among us. Mad dogs that need to be put down.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 8:29:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
How do you hide a woman in your basement from your kid?
View Quote
I have no idea, but Timothy Haslett Jr sure does.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 8:30:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
He’ll probably suicide before the trial.

I can think of a dozen stories like this, so there has to be a lot more like him out there. One of the worst was the 2 guys that built a bunker, one of them made it to Canada before his trial and Canada wouldn’t extradite him because he was facing the death penalty.  I think they finally did, remembering his last name was Charles Ng.

And for the record, hanging is too good for any of them.
View Quote

I saw a documentary (60 minutes or Dateline or something) on those guys. Those guys were pure evil. Still bothers me when I think about it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 8:31:01 AM EDT
[#20]
That poor Woman, I hope that bastard gets what's coming to him in prison.

He doesn't deserve to breath her air.

If prostitution was legal there would be less of this sort of crap going on, you don't hear of this sort of thing happening in Nevada brothels.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 8:33:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

In all seriousness, what in the world is wrong with people these days?
View Quote

The same shit that's been wrong with people since day 1 of people.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 8:39:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Your next assignment is to investigate Crichton's (RIP) "Gell-Mann Amnesia Hypothesis."

I'm agreeing with you, FWIW.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now ask yourself....if they screwed up that much on this story, how much of the rest of the "news" is equally inaccurate, or even worse?  I'm guessing a lot.

Your next assignment is to investigate Crichton's (RIP) "Gell-Mann Amnesia Hypothesis."

I'm agreeing with you, FWIW.

I had no idea that had a name! I have been skeptical of the news since I was in high school and saw national news coverage of a local event where the reporter made several statements I knew to be false. My first thought was, "everybody who isn't from here would have no reason to doubt those "facts," and there's no reason to think any of their other stories are any more accurate - I just don't know any better." Turns out, I was on to something! Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 8:45:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Seems like a perfect situation to use your Harbor Freight spot welder after you're done putting the rails on your AK 80% lowers.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 8:56:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Seems like enough evidence to put a bullet in his head.
View Quote

Needs some good Bubba prison lovin' first.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 9:02:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I’ve listened to hundreds of murder podcasts there have been lots of these where women have been taken and chained then murdered, one was a couple in an RV some lots of weirdos and not too long ago one woman found alive chained up in a container the cops drew their guns on her it was videos and linked on here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dude has that sort of set up. there's just no way he hasn't been murdering hookers for years.

Sounds like they didn't find anything at his place, but you don't build that sort of set up with the intention of releasing the victim

I’ve listened to hundreds of murder podcasts there have been lots of these where women have been taken and chained then murdered, one was a couple in an RV some lots of weirdos and not too long ago one woman found alive chained up in a container the cops drew their guns on her it was videos and linked on here

One case like that here in SE WI some years ago. Somehow the cops got the guy and found the girl in time. She was the sister-in-law to a guy that I worked with
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 9:04:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Dude has that sort of set up. there's just no way he hasn't been murdering hookers for years.

Sounds like they didn't find anything at his place, but you don't build that sort of set up with the intention of releasing the victim
View Quote
That was my first thought as well.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 9:09:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 9:13:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Location checks out.

Victims former steady client?

Jesus Christ dude, this GD. There isna reputation to uphold here.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 9:13:47 AM EDT
[#29]
I responded to a call like that years ago. Woman met up with a dude and they decided to get freaky. Well he had a different understanding than she did. After being tied to a bed for three days she got free and kicked out a window and ran to the neighbors house naked and banging on the door. It was very early so we show up she tells us the story and we all surround the house and try to call him out. He barricades himself and grabs rifle. After about an hour he surrenders and comes out. The DA refused to prosecute because she initially agreed.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 9:44:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Gonna be awkward when he produces her consent form.
View Quote

Yeah, I’m thinking there’s more to this story. It sounds more like a sex game she changed her mind about.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 9:59:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 1:36:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Screen name of missing memeber?
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 1:40:41 PM EDT
[#33]
It never ceases to amaze me how fucked up people are.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 1:42:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Terrible.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 1:43:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
How do you hide a woman in your basement from your kid?
View Quote

Very carefully
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 1:58:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11308507/Sex-slave-metal-collar-SOLDERED-neck-tells-cops-held-captive-MONTH.html

A 22-year-old being held as a sex slave with a metal collar soldered to her neck was only able to escape when her abuser took his son to school
The unidentified victim shared in excruciating detail how she had been raped and beaten by 39-year-old Timothy Haslett Jr for nearly a month
She told police that he picked her up from Prospect Street in Excelsior Springs, Missouri at the beginning of September
Haslett then allegedly brought the woman to his home nearby, where she says she  was kept in a small room he built in his basement
The woman escaped on Friday, and was found wearing latex lingerie and a metal collar soldered around her neck with a padlock that restricted her breathing
View Quote

I picture him as a being good Marxist Commiecrat voter who became delusional, irrational, and sociopathic when his heroine, Hildebeast, lost the 2016 Presidential Election.

Link Posted: 10/13/2022 2:06:27 PM EDT
[#37]
The late fees on that rental are going to suck
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 2:28:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
It was a recent Bruce Willis movie.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 3:57:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
No way this is a first victim.
View Quote

My thought exactly.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 4:39:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Are we missing anybody?
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 4:54:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 8:30:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Update:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11316803/Woman-escaped-Missouri-sex-dungeon-said-captor-victims.html
EXCLUSIVE: ‘Dehydrated, bleeding and super-skinny.’ Barefoot woman who escaped Missouri sex dungeon looked like she came from a horror movie, says nurse who helped rescue her – as cops investigate whether captor killed other women
Police have confirmed detectives are now 'actively' investigating whether Missouri man Timothy Haslett had other victims
It comes after the 39-year-old was charged with keeping a 22-year-old woman as his sex slave in the basement of his Excelsior Springs home for nearly a month
She had a metal collar padlocked to her neck and was only able to escape when her abuser took his son to school on Friday October 7
The emaciated woman hurtled barefoot out of the rundown property and fled 100 yards outside the home of nurse Lisa Johnson, 41, who she asked for help
'It was such a soft, "help me",' Johnson told DailyMail.com. 'She looked like something out of a horror movie'
When Johnson told the woman she was calling police, she panicked and warned her captor would kill her and claimed he had killed her two friends
The victim then fled next door to the home of Ciara Tharp, whose grandmother was watching her son and took her in
Tharp said: 'She actually said the guy killed more than just two. She said it was her friends, but she wasn't clear if something happened to them there'
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 8:40:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Bullet to the brain.

Problem solved and stays solved.
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 8:50:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Men don't have the industrial skills they once had..
Like making a good solder joint.
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 8:56:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I responded to a call like that years ago. Woman met up with a dude and they decided to get freaky. Well he had a different understanding than she did. After being tied to a bed for three days she got free and kicked out a window and ran to the neighbors house naked and banging on the door. It was very early so we show up she tells us the story and we all surround the house and try to call him out. He barricades himself and grabs rifle. After about an hour he surrenders and comes out. The DA refused to prosecute because she initially agreed.
View Quote

Weak sauce DA.  Once she said no, consent was no longer there.
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 9:49:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Update:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11316803/Woman-escaped-Missouri-sex-dungeon-said-captor-victims.html
EXCLUSIVE: ‘Dehydrated, bleeding and super-skinny.’ Barefoot woman who escaped Missouri sex dungeon looked like she came from a horror movie, says nurse who helped rescue her – as cops investigate whether captor killed other women
Police have confirmed detectives are now 'actively' investigating whether Missouri man Timothy Haslett had other victims
It comes after the 39-year-old was charged with keeping a 22-year-old woman as his sex slave in the basement of his Excelsior Springs home for nearly a month
She had a metal collar padlocked to her neck and was only able to escape when her abuser took his son to school on Friday October 7
The emaciated woman hurtled barefoot out of the rundown property and fled 100 yards outside the home of nurse Lisa Johnson, 41, who she asked for help
'It was such a soft, "help me",' Johnson told DailyMail.com. 'She looked like something out of a horror movie'
When Johnson told the woman she was calling police, she panicked and warned her captor would kill her and claimed he had killed her two friends
The victim then fled next door to the home of Ciara Tharp, whose grandmother was watching her son and took her in
Tharp said: 'She actually said the guy killed more than just two. She said it was her friends, but she wasn't clear if something happened to them there'

Holy shit. This guy sounds truly evil. I'll bet money his kid was abused too.
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 9:55:48 PM EDT
[#47]
So where is this on the woke bail/no bail spectrum?
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 10:02:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Carson Wells : [Wells sits back and studies Moss]  What do you do?
Llewelyn Moss : I'm retired.
Carson Wells : What did you do?
Llewelyn Moss : Welder.
Carson Wells : Acetylene? Mig? Tig?
Llewelyn Moss : Any of it. If it can be welded I can weld it.
Carson Wells : Cast iron?
Llewelyn Moss : Yeah.
Carson Wells : I don't mean braze.
Llewelyn Moss : I didn't say braze.
Carson Wells : Pot metal?
Llewelyn Moss : [annoyed]  What did I say?
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 10:06:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Dead give away.
View Quote
\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqIHpNRRtS0

Dead Giveaway - Full Version
1,523,719 viewsJun 18, 2013
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 10:37:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Update:

How does one guy kidnap 3 (or more) friends?

This guy sounds as sick as the OH POS who had the 3 girls locked up for a decade.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top