Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 10:40:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Hope he gets what's coming to him.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 12:17:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What was the failure point on the restraints?
View Quote

Asking for a friend?
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 12:45:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

One case like that here in SE WI some years ago. Somehow the cops got the guy and found the girl in time. She was the sister-in-law to a guy that I worked with
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dude has that sort of set up. there's just no way he hasn't been murdering hookers for years.

Sounds like they didn't find anything at his place, but you don't build that sort of set up with the intention of releasing the victim

I’ve listened to hundreds of murder podcasts there have been lots of these where women have been taken and chained then murdered, one was a couple in an RV some lots of weirdos and not too long ago one woman found alive chained up in a container the cops drew their guns on her it was videos and linked on here

One case like that here in SE WI some years ago. Somehow the cops got the guy and found the girl in time. She was the sister-in-law to a guy that I worked with

It happened about 3 years ago around here as well. Big thread on here about it. Guy killed her parents & kidnapped her down by Barron.

According to the Wiki it says she was taken up by Gordon, (I thought it was over between Cameron & Ladysmith.) for 88days before she escaped.

Jayme Closs
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 5:46:12 PM EDT
[#4]
That's why you use rivets,fucking solder

seriously fuck this guy
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 6:19:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Cat reading newspaper: "I should buy a soldering iron."
Quoted:
Quoted:
Must have been a plumber.  Even a nice mig weld would have kept him out of the headlines.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Cat reading newspaper: "I should buy a soldering iron."
Quoted:
Quoted:
Must have been a plumber.  Even a nice mig weld would have kept him out of the headlines.
Soldered AND padlock - and he still didn't get it right?

Quoted:
I'd guess engineer.

Instead of overthinking it, just loop the chain around her neck and put the padlock through the right link.
We had a dog that was secured like that in her previous life. It can really mess with the neck/chest. Dude was looking for a better answer, I'd guess.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 6:24:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Whory sheet.

I for one am not buying the slave part. I'm sure they negotiated price back in September.
View Quote
She must have forgotten to "pray he didn't alter the deal further" /Vader
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 10:02:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That's why you use rivets,fucking solder

seriously fuck this guy
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/17/2022 9:54:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It happened about 3 years ago around here as well. Big thread on here about it. Guy killed her parents & kidnapped her down by Barron.

According to the Wiki it says she was taken up by Gordon, (I thought it was over between Cameron & Ladysmith.) for 88days before she escaped.

Jayme Closs
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dude has that sort of set up. there's just no way he hasn't been murdering hookers for years.

Sounds like they didn't find anything at his place, but you don't build that sort of set up with the intention of releasing the victim

I’ve listened to hundreds of murder podcasts there have been lots of these where women have been taken and chained then murdered, one was a couple in an RV some lots of weirdos and not too long ago one woman found alive chained up in a container the cops drew their guns on her it was videos and linked on here

Jayme Closs

Had forgotten about that one. 13 y.o. girl. Taken in by a relative after being rescued. Hope the perp dies in prison of something painful.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 6:28:44 PM EDT
[#9]
GD has some pretty arbitrary standards about what's outrage and what's a joke.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 8:01:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It's all the same.
prostitution is cash and carry.. marriage is just financing it out over time at a high interest rate
View All Quotes
Quoted:
It's all the same.
prostitution is cash and carry.. marriage is just financing it out over time at a high interest rate
So, you're saying marriage is like a Buy Here Pay Here lot for personal needs? Off the top of my head, I can't really argue against that.

Quoted:
Men don't have the industrial skills they once had..
Like making a good solder joint.
... or knowing when to solder, when to braze, and when to weld.

Quoted:
Asking for a friend?
Friends are some of the best things you can have in life. If you're lucky enough to find one who will help move (a not at all suspiciously heavy) couch, you hold on to that fucker.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top