User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 9:55:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There were plenty of NDAs  but at the end of the day, somebody has got to build it and most of those somebodies  have no love for Zuck.
View Quote

People love to talk. The entire town near my island knew who i was within weeks of buying it, and I didn’t talk to anybody. The town knows when a greenhouse goes up, a fuel truck refills my diesel tanks or I dig a new hole and something goes in the ground. Everything he did on that property would be known even if it wasn’t him that owned it. Doing work yourself helps, but you’ll always need supplies and help from someone.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 10:02:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hope it's fire proof . . . .
View Quote

No shit, volcano/earthquake activity would be high on the list of things to worry about.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 10:20:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Or they run because his team isn’t the second coming of CAG that everyone want to believe he would have…plus they would want off that chicken shit show as fast as possible to get to their families.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 10:24:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If Zuckerberg is one of the survivors after a cataclysmic event, do you REALLY want to be one of the other ones?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
If Zuckerberg is one of the survivors after a cataclysmic event, do you REALLY want to be one of the other ones?
A cataclysmic event... he won't be surviving after the Big One drops. Bet on it.
I don't know who's coming out when the big door rolls back, but it won't be the Zuck in the blue jumpsuit.

Quoted:
If the world reverts to a time of warlords and "might makes right" then the people they have working for them who are good at war might get some ideas.
As I said earlier, at that point, Zuckerberg is the most useless guy in the room, and another mouth to feed.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 10:36:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Those rich fuckers better have ALOT of faith in their security staff.

If the world reverts to a time of warlords and "might makes right" then the people they have working for them who are good at war might get some ideas.
View Quote

Reverts to?  It already/still is
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 10:42:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

And US
View Quote

Yep. That too.

Only reason we tank quakes and hurricanes and fires is that we're big enough that the other 86% of the nation can come in and help the afflicted areas recover.  A nationwide disaster?  We're F'd in the A.

....and if WE go down, the economic/logistical hole takes everyone else down, too....from Beijing to Lagos.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 10:45:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Zuck only has any value or importance because he's rich. In the event of complete societal collapse, he instantly becomes the most useless guy in the room.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Their security team will shoot them 5 minutes in and set up their own FOB for themselves and their families.
Zuck only has any value or importance because he's rich. In the event of complete societal collapse, he instantly becomes the most useless guy in the room.

"The End" would be worth it just for that.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 10:49:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I thought Kauai had no active volcanos?
View Quote

Correct, but don't get caught up in facts and logic my dude.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 10:49:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

As I said earlier, at that point, Zuckerberg is the most useless guy in the room, and another mouth to feed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Idk, might not be Zuch, but something tells me in a fantasy land where the world completely collapses, the people who have already demonstrated the intelligence and ruthlessness required to build, grow, and lead massive organizations are probably going to be well suited to be warlords.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 10:52:51 AM EDT
[#10]
First photo of his new site

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 10:58:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought Kauai had no active volcanos?

This. I mean, I also used to think Marxism was the world view of the Left. I read more assertions of Marxist tropes about class and power here every day than if I were to spend my time on Jacobin.com.

Link Posted: 12/16/2023 12:33:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Perfect!
Now we know where to go shopping during the collapse!
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 12:41:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

There were plenty of NDAs  but at the end of the day, somebody has got to build it and most of those somebodies  have no love for Zuck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It does seem really odd that he'd have his name associated with it. If I were to purchase such a compound I'd do everything I could to maintain anonymity. That would be especially true if I were an evil cocksucker who many knew contributed greatly to the demise of western civilization.

You could easily mask the ownership though. Perhaps the gentleman above who suggested it was potentially a decoy was right.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 12:43:09 PM EDT
[#14]
He knows what's coming...
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 2:19:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Welcome to cyborg-pedophile island!!
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 2:22:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This.  All of these billionaires are building bunkers.  Makes you wonder what they know.
View Quote

They're also moving to New Hampshire.

Link Posted: 12/16/2023 2:24:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Welp.

At least he got the land cleared for free.

Link Posted: 12/16/2023 2:38:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Does Zuck know what happened to Captain James Cook in Hawaii?

Link Posted: 12/16/2023 5:31:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yep. That too.

Only reason we tank quakes and hurricanes and fires is that we're big enough that the other 86% of the nation can come in and help the afflicted areas recover.  A nationwide disaster?  We're F'd in the A.

....and if WE go down, the economic/logistical hole takes everyone else down, too....from Beijing to Lagos.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And US

Yep. That too.

BALKANIZE NOW

er, DEFEDERALIZE NOW
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 5:37:11 PM EDT
[#20]
If I make it more than a few months after a WROL SHTF event, my new hobby will be catching rich leftists outside their bunkers.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:05:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

A shitload of people here would build them too if they were billionaires.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  All of these billionaires are building bunkers.  Makes you wonder what they know.

A shitload of people here would build them too if they were billionaires.

My best friend had a world record operating a TBM.  I worked with him on a few myself and weve been partners mining in several places.  He's also an army ranger mac-sog .
  Between us we could have a good time if we had a mole.   Drive it through a bunker or something.  Or along side it to drill some probe holes into it.  

Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:27:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Idk, might not be Zuch, but something tells me in a fantasy land where the world completely collapses, the people who have already demonstrated the intelligence and ruthlessness required to build, grow, and lead massive organizations are probably going to be well suited to be warlords.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well he is taking BJJ so there you are.  Buncha combat vets as security wouldn't be a match for him...  
I always wonder about the single armed guys protecting the rich bitches  getting a little lonely and horny...
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 9:08:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Or some Chinese billionaire decides he needs
A safe place when things start looking bad

Bribes a couple of big Chinese military ships
And off they go to settle in someone’s hidey hole
in New Zealand

https://youtu.be/9y-yT7o6y6k?si=O3oXh2kEyDkkq4ej
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 9:28:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Does Zuck know what happened to Captain James Cook in Hawaii?

https://media4.giphy.com/media/ExaDyHeNWx2iA/giphy.gif
View Quote

Lol.  He was fine until they realized he wasn’t a god.

At least Zuckerberg doesn’t have to bring chickens with him.  There are plenty roaming around Kauai.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top