BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 8:55:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Isn't spitting on someone a capitol offense now?
View Quote
Not if you are a "teen."
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 8:57:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I've yet to see any credible numbers or studies backing this up.  Of course I've yet to see anything credible related to this chinavirus.

Actually a little surprised we haven't been hearing how this is a disease released by whites to thin the black population.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rich

Vibrant

No masks or social distancing...

But Corona Virus attacks People of Color, with MORE Deaths than 'Whites' ...

... Could only be due to "Systematic Racism"...

I've yet to see any credible numbers or studies backing this up.  Of course I've yet to see anything credible related to this chinavirus.

Actually a little surprised we haven't been hearing how this is a disease released by whites to thin the black population.

Trump really upset the Left & Media plans when he Described it (and was beaten up for doing so) as "China Virus"...

And the press when crazy after him for doing so.

Link Posted: 7/28/2020 8:59:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Don't forget they ahnts.
View Quote

Along with play-aunts and cousins.  Or 50 year old great-grandparents.  The ghetto family is very fluid.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 9:00:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Northern latitudes.  Less feral.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 9:28:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You know, when Eric Holder was Obama's AG, he chastised America for being "a nation of cowards" when it comes to discussing issues of race.  I suspect that in his mind that discussion would be exclusively about how awful white people are.

However, a truly honest discussion about race would include a review of FBI crime statistics and incidents like this.

Somehow I imagine that Holder wouldn't be enthused about having that discussion.

View Quote

Absolutely correct.  There are no dialogues on race, just one-sided diatribes.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 9:44:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Single mother, most likely raised on welfare, raised her daughter on welfare 'cause that's what she knew.
She passed along nothing in terms of morals or values, because she was taught none.
Never taught her kids the value of an education because she wasn't taught to value it.
Never taught her kids the value of work because she never had a job. (Probably raised by single mother who never worked.)
In the ghetto, you have 45 year-old great grandmothers, for Christ's sake.

I've said before, in the ghetto today, you don't just have families where no one works - you've got families where no one can remember a time when anyone in the family had a job.
Multiple generations who have no conception of supporting themselves through their own labor. No idea what it's like to spend a dollar that you earned.

View Quote
Our civilization cannot coexist with this cancer.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 10:06:28 AM EDT
[#7]
edited
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 10:17:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don't know how anybody keeps a decent business going in Memphis or the surrounding area.
View Quote

I think Fred Smith is doing pretty well for himself out there.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 10:21:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Single mother, most likely raised on welfare, raised her daughter on welfare 'cause that's what she knew.
She passed along nothing in terms of morals or values, because she was taught none.
Never taught her kids the value of an education because she wasn't taught to value it.
Never taught her kids the value of work because she never had a job. (Probably raised by single mother who never worked.)
In the ghetto, you have 45 year-old great grandmothers, for Christ's sake.

I've said before, in the ghetto today, you don't just have families where no one works - you've got families where no one can remember a time when anyone in the family had a job.
Multiple generations who have no conception of supporting themselves through their own labor. No idea what it's like to spend a dollar that you earned.

Sailors used to say, a ship can only have so many rats.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 10:24:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know how anybody keeps a decent business going in Memphis or the surrounding area.

Fred isn't doing small business.  Fred wouldn't survive if his 'customers' and neighbors were hoodrats.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 11:23:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Sailors used to say, a ship can only have so many rats.
View Quote
I disagree. It is entirely possible that the rats can, and will, take over.

Link Posted: 7/28/2020 1:55:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

He has really good security.   His office is very close to his home, too.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 9:22:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top