[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Message to the McDonald's Board of Directors: You can do anything you want but until the meat tastes like real grilled beef instead of boiled cardboard you are wasting your time.

Hey now! that's boiled cardboard brushed with a generous helping of  International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc. flavor ND347 "Beef Hamburger #6".
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 11:05:52 AM EDT
[#2]
If they could figure out a way to screen the toenails out of the meat, that would help sales tremendously.

Revamping the Hamburglar into some pedo looking butt pirate isn't going to do squat.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 11:33:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I've said it before, I'll say it again. McDonald's has saturated their market. They need to introduce a new brand, distinctly separate from McDonald's, but using the systems McD's has already established and perfected. All their energy is being spent treading water. Don't try to be everything to everybody. Stay core. If they want to compete with Taco Bell, start a taco chain.  Start an express Chinese chain.  Branch out. They'll go down in flames trying to reinvent themselves every couple years.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

America already has a fast food chain that serves burgers, Chinese and tacos.
It's called Jack in the Box.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 12:49:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've said it before, I'll say it again. McDonald's has saturated their market. They need to introduce a new brand, distinctly separate from McDonald's, but using the systems McD's has already established and perfected. All their energy is being spent treading water. Don't try to be everything to everybody. Stay core. If they want to compete with Taco Bell, start a taco chain.  Start an express Chinese chain.  Branch out. They'll go down in flames trying to reinvent themselves every couple years.

What Chinese food is served at Jack in the Box?
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 1:56:28 PM EDT
[#5]
So Kale and Hamburgler are going to save McDonalds?

Either they are not doing enough LSD at .corp HQ or too much.  It is difficult to know which.

Link Posted: 5/11/2015 1:57:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Kale?

You mean that spinach with hair on it?

*Credit to James Gaffigan...
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 2:07:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I only eat at McDonald's after I come back from a backpacking trip. Just got back from a three day trip and ate probably 2500 calories of food in one sitting.

After you've been eating food out of a bag, and trail mix while doing 17+ mile days, McDonald's is the greatest thing you've ever eaten. Any other time it's mediocre, but also the only restaurant open past midnight in town other than Taco Bell.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 2:41:38 PM EDT
[#8]
If a small local chain (p Terry's) can sell a cheeseburger made from fresh ground beef with grilled onions and fresh trimmings, with good fries for $5 I don't see how a massive chain with the buying power of McDonald's can't.

P Terry's even has polite, neatly dressed employees who speak English and don't mangle my order.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 5:44:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Off the top of my head, at least a Chicken Teriyaki bowl on the main menu and egg rolls on the side menu.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 5:50:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Off the top of my head, at least a Chicken Teriyaki bowl on the main menu
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Off the top of my head, at least a Chicken Teriyaki bowl on the main menu

I love this place.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 5:50:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Fuck McDonalds.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top