Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 10:18:55 AM EDT
[#1]
This cant be real. Please tell me its not real.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 10:22:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This cant be real. Please tell me its not real.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 10:23:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, he's sure to be the sassiest Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in US history. Fabulous!
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 10:31:36 AM EDT
[#4]
There was a time when people like that were confined to mental hospitals or, if they would go out in public, they would get the living shit beaten out of them.

Those times are often referred to as "The Good Old Days."

For entirely unrelated reasons,  of course.

Link Posted: 2/11/2022 10:32:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

How is the chair not connected to the base ?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What could possibly go wrong?

https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/t_fit-1120w,f_auto,q_auto:best/newscms/2017_03/1870711/sam_heals.jpg

How is the chair not connected to the base ?

the chair is against the wall. the chair is against the wall.

its 12:00 American, and another day closer to victory
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 10:36:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Mental illness is a requirement for hire by this administration.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 10:45:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Mental illness is a requirement for hire by this administration.
View Quote

From a purely fiscal perspective it's actually a good move since 2/3 of them will commit suicide before drawing a pension.

Link Posted: 2/11/2022 10:57:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

From a purely fiscal perspective it's actually a good move since 2/3 of them will commit suicide before drawing a pension.

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/11/2022 10:58:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What is going on here?
View Quote

The clowns have left the circus and are running our government.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 12:27:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Remember folks, Biden was the VP when one of Obama's minions early on or even before they were sworn in said that they were there to "manage America's decline".

This pathetic, mentally ill person was appointed by Biden's out-of-control political machine to send a deliberate message meant for both domestic and foreign consumption.

This is what "fundamental transformation" looks like.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 12:31:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Given their cultural sensitivities, Why do Muslims and Mormons vote Democrat?
I can't see this guy being accepted in a Mosque or LDS Church.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 12:33:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Maybe he drank some of the spent fuel pool water?

Attachment Attached File

Eta- looks like one of the villains from captain planet
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 12:37:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Well, he's sure to be the sassiest Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in US history. Fabulous!
View Quote

From the job title alone I'm seeing one government position that is ripe for downsizing.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 12:39:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Vote Machine algorithms have consequences
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 12:49:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/11/2022 12:50:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 12:54:17 PM EDT
[#17]
WTF IS that??
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 1:03:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Is this shit real?  Seriously.  

Link Posted: 2/11/2022 1:06:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Sorry, but I didn't read all 7 pages of this bullshit up to this point, and surely this has been covered.  Who is the thing in the black leather "gimp" outfit?
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 1:13:11 PM EDT
[#21]

I know there’s a lot going on in the photo in this article, but did anyone else see the sore on his lip?
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 1:13:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Yes.  That offensive degenerate is occupying a regulatory position without bringing industrial or regulatory experience to the job, taxpayers will pay for what little education it takes from the job.

No one should be particularly impressed by Its degree in systems engineering, that's paper shuffling.  The description of the nuke degree is suspect.

Imagine domestic or foreign visitors faced with that absence of decorum.  That passes the point by a light year where the authority of position carries any weight.  Meetings will likely remain short with anyone from industry as few will tolerate that unprofessional nonsense.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From the job title alone I'm seeing one government position that is ripe for downsizing.
Yes.  That offensive degenerate is occupying a regulatory position without bringing industrial or regulatory experience to the job, taxpayers will pay for what little education it takes from the job.

No one should be particularly impressed by Its degree in systems engineering, that's paper shuffling.  The description of the nuke degree is suspect.

Imagine domestic or foreign visitors faced with that absence of decorum.  That passes the point by a light year where the authority of position carries any weight.  Meetings will likely remain short with anyone from industry as few will tolerate that unprofessional nonsense.

It ain't got time fo dat meetings, industry needs and direction are beneath it.  It will delegate any of that, sit on decisions, ponder and promote absurd and backwards policy, and spread degeneracy.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 3:21:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Well!
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 3:31:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Let’s go Brandon!!

Link Posted: 2/11/2022 3:33:43 PM EDT
[#25]
At the current population percentage, I've got to belive that this administration has hired almost every tranny in the country.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 3:34:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Honk honk
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 3:54:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I fucking hate this world.
View Quote

you an me both brother
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 4:01:02 PM EDT
[#28]
@sandboxmedic

DAS Brinton holds a Masters in Nuclear Engineering from MIT.  Clearly some of the wiring under the bonnet works well.

My take is this:  It may be that Brinton is the right person for the job, dress, gender and sexual identification, and hair style be damned.  

Doing anything with spent nuclear fuel and high- and low- radioactive waste is a very public problem, made all the more intractable by "unfavorable" thermodynamics.  Who knows, maybe Brinton will provide the spark to solve it, but I doubt it.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 4:04:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
DAS Brinton holds a Masters in Nuclear Engineering from MIT.  Clearly some of the wiring under the bonnet works well.

My take is this:  It may be that Brinton is the right person for the job, dress, gender and sexual identification be damned.  Doing anything with spent nuclear fuel and high- and low- radioactive waste is a very public problem, made all the more intractable by thermodynamics.  Who knows, maybe Brinton will provide the spark to solve it.
View Quote

#facts

The world is a weird place, made up of weird folks. If you think for a single second he is the weirdest dude in the government, you have lost your mind. Doing weird stuff behind closed doors does not make you normal, it makes you a pussy.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 4:06:11 PM EDT
[#30]
I suspect that Hanford is about to go tits up and the administration knows it.  Massive leak into the Columbia River or something.

Quick, put someone in charge of it so that any criticism can be put back on the critic as an attack on LGBTQ!!!!
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 4:09:56 PM EDT
[#31]
They’re just sticking their fingers in the eyes of every normal well adjusted and decent American.
They don’t care what the outcome of this mentally unstable fool’s decisions or directives are - they won’t need to live with the consequences.  As they will all bale out of the USA as soon as they are done wrecking it.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 4:11:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Lol, holy shit and what the fuck.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 4:12:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Dude needs to be in a hospital not advising our .gov on ANYTHING.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 4:12:25 PM EDT
[#34]
... as if Pete Buttplug was not bad enough... now this knuckle-dragging, tooti-frooti!

Link Posted: 2/11/2022 4:13:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
What could go wrong with putting an obviously mentally ill person in charge of nuclear fuel disposal?
View Quote

He, she, it, is definitely a Nut-Case.

Link Posted: 2/11/2022 4:17:26 PM EDT
[#36]

Anybody defending this Nut-job, is definitely a troll.

Link Posted: 2/11/2022 4:23:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I suspect that Hanford is about to go tits up and the administration knows it.  Massive leak into the Columbia River or something.

Quick, put someone in charge of it so that any criticism can be put back on the critic as an attack on LGBTQ!!!!
View Quote

Brinton would not take heat for Hanford, or any of the Weapons Complex Sites going "tits up."  Those problems are owned by USDOE Office of Environmental Management.

Brinton is in the Office of Nuclear Engineering.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 4:25:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
WTF IS that??
View Quote
Matt Flamin'
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 4:25:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I really don't give a fuck about its qualifications.

That thing is mentally fucking unstable to the max and should be nowhere near anything with nuclear in the title.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At least he has relevant degrees and work experience:

"Sam Brinton received a dual Master's degree in engineering systems and nuclear science and engineering from MIT. He is the son of Southern Baptist missionaries and a survivor of a traumatic and torturous conversion therapy experience. "

Boy is he ever getting back at his parents. I mean most dudes that have conversion therapy just have a really odd marriage to a lesbian, or they just go and suck dicks normally.  His parents got hosed.

I really don't give a fuck about its qualifications.

That thing is mentally fucking unstable to the max and should be nowhere near anything with nuclear in the title.

This
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 4:35:35 PM EDT
[#40]
What the fuck does it know about nuclear policy?  Oh wait….
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 4:47:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Matt Flamin'
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 4:54:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Is this a post that needs Congressional confirmation?

I'd love to see those hearings.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 5:05:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
It really feels like the end of days.  Or the Hunger Games, or something equally insane.
View Quote
Hopefully The Purge... It's our only hope.

It's like there are trying every day to make the current day more outrageous than the last in hopes to kick something off.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 5:08:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
@sandboxmedic

My take is this:  It may be that Brinton is the right person for the job, dress, gender and sexual identification, and hair style be damned.  

Doing anything with spent nuclear fuel and high- and low- radioactive waste is a very public problem, made all the more intractable by "unfavorable" thermodynamics.  Who knows, maybe Brinton will provide the spark to solve it, but I doubt it.
View Quote

Just like all those that flaunted their weirdness while winning WWII and putting man on the moon.

Normalization of mental illness does nothing positive for society.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 5:12:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Just like all those that flaunted their weirdness while winning WWII and putting man on the moon.

Normalization of mental illness does nothing positive for society.
View Quote

Yes, because hiding and ignoring those who don't fit your idea of normal, pretending they doesn't exist, and beating the hell out of them when they do go out in public is a net positive?

Its a real weird deal, not going to deny that one single bit....but I also refuse to pretend there is only one way to look, act, dress, sound, and live.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 5:13:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

#facts

The world is a weird place, made up of weird folks. If you think for a single second he is the weirdest dude in the government, you have lost your mind. Doing weird stuff behind closed doors does not make you normal, it makes you a pussy.
View Quote

I know its hard to believe, but most people don't do fucked up shit behind closed doors.

Link Posted: 2/11/2022 5:17:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I know its hard to believe, but most people don't do fucked up shit behind closed doors.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

#facts

Lol...OK.....
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 5:18:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

#facts

Oh how wrong you are.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 5:24:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 5:54:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
the fuck?
View Quote

Symbolic poster boy thing for this administration, & the rot that voted for it.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top