[#1]
Jesus Titty Fucking Christ!
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 6:08:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
is that Matt Damon?
View Quote

That's definitely Matt Damon in a mohawk wig and pink sparkly heels.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 6:11:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

I'm not a christian fundie by any means but this motherfucker is disgusting and mentally ill as fuck. How the fuck someone like this gets a clearance is beyond me.

Also it appears he works with youth a bunch, so, yeah.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 6:13:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yes, because hiding and ignoring those who don't fit your idea of normal are mentally ill, pretend to fuck juvenile animals, push for more societal degradation, groom youths into LGBTwhateverthefuck lifestyles etc, pretending they doesn't exist, and beating the hell out of them when they do go out in public is a net positive?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just like all those that flaunted their weirdness while winning WWII and putting man on the moon.

Normalization of mental illness does nothing positive for society.

Yes, because hiding and ignoring those who don't fit your idea of normal are mentally ill, pretend to fuck juvenile animals, push for more societal degradation, groom youths into LGBTwhateverthefuck lifestyles etc, pretending they doesn't exist, and beating the hell out of them when they do go out in public is a net positive?

Yes. Absofuckinglutely. They need the shit beat out of them and they need to be forced back into their holes where they belong.

I rue the years I wasted being "accepting" of these shitstains.

Link Posted: 2/11/2022 6:15:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Is this confirmed or did the dude troll everyone?
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 6:27:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Andrew Dice Clay has the definition for the alphabet crowd that are confused. They would definitely try to cancel him and Sam Kinisson. I am sure if any of these soft easily offended freaks would have said something in 1990 to them it would have made them millions on the content they brought. PC world has silently and loudly redefined our country with their inclusive of everyone but the people they hate and label.
Who said anything about beating people because they are different? You make a long stretch with your projected violence. I have been to Austin Texas. Freaks abound there. I just look and shake my head. I never thought about doing any harm, they take care of that themselves. This dude is mental looks odd but I don't see anyone beating him unless he asks for it. When they start interacting with children they are crossing a line. Children should not be subjected to that abuse.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 8:02:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
@sandboxmedic

DAS Brinton holds a Masters in Nuclear Engineering from MIT.  Clearly some of the wiring under the bonnet works well.

My take is this:  It may be that Brinton is the right person for the job, dress, gender and sexual identification, and hair style be damned.  

Doing anything with spent nuclear fuel and high- and low- radioactive waste is a very public problem, made all the more intractable by "unfavorable" thermodynamics.  Who knows, maybe Brinton will provide the spark to solve it, but I doubt it.
View Quote

He may be a genius but reading and seeing the crap he's publicly posted he is clearly mentally broken; his identity is wrapped up in projecting his warped sense of who he is and trying to normalize it.  Talking about sex with kids and animals used to get folks locked away.  His sort are a HR nightmare on near every level and I have yet to see one be a net positive within the working environment- when the pink haired guy is saying this guy is is a dumpster fire, he's probably a dumpster fire.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 8:38:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Just think……81 million voted for this kind of stuff right?
Right?
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 8:38:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Honk Honk
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 8:39:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Tell me you want Chernobyl without telling me you want Chernobyl...
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 8:44:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
They are doing this just to fuck with you
View Quote

There is literally no other explanation.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 8:46:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Fucking clownworld. No wonder why I am already on my 3rd beer.........
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 8:47:08 PM EDT
[#13]
How bizarre

How bizarre
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 8:47:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
How bizarre

How bizarre
View Quote

Ooh, baby (Ooh, baby)
It's making me crazy (It's making me crazy)
Everytime I look around
Everytime I look around (Everytime I look around)
Everytime I look around
It's in my face
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 9:14:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I suspect that Hanford is about to go tits up and the administration knows it.  Massive leak into the Columbia River or something.

Quick, put someone in charge of it so that any criticism can be put back on the critic as an attack on LGBTQ!!!!
View Quote

As incompetent as this admin. is, I think your suggestion warrants a TON of tinfoil.   I seriously doubt Hanford is about to turn into the Washington state version of Pripyat.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 9:34:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

From a purely fiscal perspective it's actually a good move since 2/3 of them will commit suicide before drawing a pension.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mental illness is a requirement for hire by this administration.

From a purely fiscal perspective it's actually a good move since 2/3 of them will commit suicide before drawing a pension.

Savage.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 9:39:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 5:47:24 PM EDT
[#18]

The tail is sewn on, right?..........RIGHT?
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 10:23:12 AM EDT
[#19]
I guess this is his official agency photo.  Clown world indeed.

Attachment Attached File

Or maybe this one.

Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top