Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:09:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Got news for you... You're going to suffer either way. Enjoy!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I will suffer an imperfect candidate.

I will also sometimes hold my nose and vote for a lousy R, if he or she is the best option, to keep a D from taking the seat

I will NOT hold my nose and I will NOT vote for the shitty R candidate if the party apparatus actively undermines a viable better candidate and tries to shove the shitty R candidate down my throat.

The Republican Party, in those instances, needs to suffer consequences for making those types of choices.

The Republican party won't suffer the consequences, YOU will!

Got news for you... You're going to suffer either way. Enjoy!
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:10:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:11:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:12:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I hope you damn Never-Trumpers with your self-righteous Purity-Of-Essence mindset are happy, because you are complicit in this shit show we're living through.

I'll bet there are boatloads of DU lurkers browsing through this thread and laughing their Commie asses off thanks to you and your ilk.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:24:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I hope you damn Never-Trumpers with your self-righteous Purity-Of-Essence mindset are happy, because you are complicit in this shit show we're living through.

I'll bet there are boatloads of DU lurkers browsing through this thread and laughing their Commie asses off thanks to you and your ilk.
View Quote

I hope you damn TrumpFluffers with your self-righteous Purity-Of-Essence mindset are happy, because you are complicit in this shit show we're living through.

Trump Fluffers are the ones saying they won't vote for Republicans that they feel somehow "fail their purity test" which essentially makes their NOT voting a vote FOR the Democrat Party.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:27:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Oddly enough, you too, whether you believe it or not.
View Quote

Explain please.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:28:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I mean, I dont see all but 2 dems voting against gun control, and I see most republicans voting against gun control. So by the numbers the probability favors a better outcome with Republicans. They also got in the justices that saved babies and gun rights
View Quote

I just stopped giving a fuck about gun control. Everything I have was legal when I bought it. Fuck them.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:30:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I hope you damn TrumpFluffers with your self-righteous Purity-Of-Essence mindset are happy, because you are complicit in this shit show we're living through.

Trump Fluffers are the ones saying they won't vote for Republicans that they feel somehow "fail their purity test" which essentially makes their NOT voting a vote FOR the Democrat Party.

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

Seems like most around GD are complaining about Trump backed candidates that won their primaries over the establishment GOP candidates.  

Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:32:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I am seeing two possibilities with “purist” mindset. They are unable to perceive the consequences of their inaction on a national basis or some them are actually leftists.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:32:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Why? So I can stand around with my thumb up my ass while some IT dude in China fucks around with the election.
View Quote

It's the trunk load after trunk load of absentee ballots that make my vote irrelevant. Don't need the chinese in WI.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:33:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Rofl.

Stupid meme is stupid.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:35:16 PM EDT
[#12]
By the way the FOP of Allegheny county just endorsed Oz.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:36:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Rofl.

Stupid meme is stupid.
View Quote

Explain, please.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:37:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This election is about control of the Senate. How can you not understand that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Republicans should stop being worthless, spineless fucks.

If they tried that, they might get people
To vote for them enthusiastically instead of reluctantly.

This election is about control of the Senate. How can you not understand that?
Obamacare
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:38:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Yeah stay home, what's the worst that can happen?
Clinton signs assault weapons ban, Sept. 13, 1994
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:41:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

There was a time that would motivate.

Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:42:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

HW Bush sucked hard and I’m nowhere near convinced he wouldn’t have signed exactly the same thing.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:46:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

lol @ the tards who are delusional enough to think if Donnie were still president things would be any better than they are today, and who are too dumb to realize their continual support for him will result in nothing other than 4 more years on a democrat in the WH.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:51:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

lol @ the tards who are delusional enough to think if Donnie were still president things would be any better than they are today, and who are too dumb to realize their continual support for him will result in nothing other than 4 more years on a democrat in the WH.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who cares about Trump?

Aside from a few your entire party is worthless.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 4:59:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
No candidate is entitled to my vote just because the have (R) next to their name.
View Quote

The democrats thank you profusely and will reward you by imposing their will on your way of life.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 5:00:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Explain please.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oddly enough, you too, whether you believe it or not.

Explain please.
You keep RINOs in office, by voting for them. What's not for them to love when they win no matter who gets elected? Might as well just have two Democrats on the ballot.

Stop voting for turds, and make sure you let your local Republican Party know why. Just "not voting" isn't enough.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 5:08:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

What the fuck does that have to do with what I posted?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you believe Biden won because he was the most popular POTUS of all time?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/vladimir-putin-laughing_zpsov82lsef_GIF-129.gif

You need to realize that most of the people in this thread are just miserable contrarians who aren’t happy unless they have something to be miserable about.

They don’t think past miserable talking points because, well, they don’t think at all. They’re completely driven by emotion.

Unfortunately that emotion is self hate.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 5:09:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Seems like most around GD are complaining about Trump backed candidates that won their primaries over the establishment GOP candidates.  

View Quote

A "Trump Backed Candidate" who can "win" a Republican primary but loses the General Election is NOT a winner for Conservatives.  You have to Win the General Election to take office.   Only those elected "Into Office" get to make the laws & determine policy we all have to live by.

Most "Trump Backed Candidates" seem to be defined mostly by absolute & unwavering loyalty to the Person of Donald Trump, not to actual Republican Conservative Principles & Policies that can Win in a General Election.

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 10/18/2022 5:12:14 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm voting for Republicans in a few weeks because I have an elementary grasp of cause and effect.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 5:20:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Uh huh, just like the last one. And the one before that. And the one before that.
View Quote

The meme was aimed at conservatives, it doesn’t apply to you.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 5:23:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Explain, please.
View Quote

Like an alcoholic can’t be forced to get sober, some can’t be forced to see what’s in front of them.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 5:23:01 PM EDT
[#27]
This thread is a damn blood bath!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 5:26:22 PM EDT
[#28]
OP, you do know that most (R)s are leftists too, right?

Masks, vaxx, fraud, J6 gulags, puppet admins, brrrrrr, pork.... all unchallenged.

Uniparty meme at work.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 5:37:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
OP, you do know that most (R)s are leftists too, right?

Masks, vaxx, fraud, J6 gulags, puppet admins, brrrrrr, pork.... all unchallenged.

Uniparty meme at work.
View Quote

This.  The country wouldn't be where it is if half of the politicians (the Rs) were good people acting in good faith like some here seem to think.

They are ALL fucking us, from both sides of the uniparty.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 5:40:24 PM EDT
[#30]
I'll plug my nose and vote for a moderate RINO if that is my best option.  What I will not do is vote for another Romney, McCain, Cheney, etc. There has to be a line somewhere.  Just having an R next to your name is not the deciding factor.  There are Republicans that are actively working against the party platform most of the time and a bigger hindrance than Democrats.  Why would you vote for them?  If I was in Utah and had to choose between Romney and the D, I'd rather vote for the D and see Romney booted and hope he goes away and we get a real Republican in 6 years. Same for Collins, Murkowski, etc. There HAS to be a limit and a point where just being the party nominee is not enough. Voting to impeach Trump, voting against Obamacare repeal, Supreme Court nominations etc is a bridge to far. Better off without them.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 5:48:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Because even the smallest victory is better than completely submitting.

It's how democrats have gotten to the position they are in now.

They took whatever win they could, whenever, wherever, they could take it for decades.

Now you pearl clutching purists want everything to be the perfect fix all at once.

That's not how it works.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No candidate is entitled to my vote just because the have (R) next to their name.

So you are OK having a leftist scum being elected?
Because that is the alternative.

So when both the R and D candidates are leftist scumbags, the one pretending to be your friend is better?  

Why is that?

Because even the smallest victory is better than completely submitting.

It's how democrats have gotten to the position they are in now.

They took whatever win they could, whenever, wherever, they could take it for decades.

Now you pearl clutching purists want everything to be the perfect fix all at once.

That's not how it works.

Agreed. In addition , the purists don’t seem to understand how committees work.  The majority party runs the committees and sets the legislative agenda. Even crappy Republicans give good Republicans the power to fight the communists
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 5:52:20 PM EDT
[#32]
OP in a few years:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 5:54:52 PM EDT
[#33]

Lol.

Saved.

Distributed.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 5:55:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you believe Biden won because he was the most popular POTUS of all time?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/vladimir-putin-laughing_zpsov82lsef_GIF-129.gif

It has everything to do with what you posted.

If the election wasn't rigged then Biden was elected as being the most popular POTUS of all time securing more votes than Obama. Do you think his popularity has waned since 2020? Do you think his supporters will vote Republican? If he won the popular vote then, in a Trump vs Biden election, do you think he will lose in a rematch?

If the election was rigged in 2020 then it will be rigged in 2024 and no amount of voting Republican will change that.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 5:58:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Are you happy with today's economy?
View Quote

You believe the Republicans are going to fix it???  LOL, they don't give a shit.  The only one that made any effort to fix our economy and bring jobs back, put a stop to our reliance on foreign oil and do something about illegal immigration was Donald J Trump. There's a few more Republicans now that I believe want to do something but not enough to defeat the swamp.  Trump was far from perfect but a majority of Republicans aren't even a pimple on his ass.  They don't deserve our votes period.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:00:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Let me say it another way: Republicans and Democrats play for the same team and it's not for American citizens, neither for freedom, nor for what's in the best interest of America. Their team are the corporations, global elites, and themselves.

Neither care one shit for you or me.

Our government is broken and voting will not fix it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:01:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

This right fucking here.

Rinos suck no doubt.
Dems packing the Supreme Court with a majority would suck even more. You would be talking generational “change” that would be next to impossible to undo.

But stay home and send a message. You’ll show em. lol.
View Quote

Never said I'm going to stay home but I'm not going to Vote for a piece of shit Republican just because they have an (R).  The quicker Republican voters adopt this strategy the quicker we can fix the party.  I've watched them do nothing but not be democrats for 20 years.  They can all fuck off.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:05:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Baby, baby, baby, I am so sorry for loosing my temper and beating you.  This time will be different, I am super cereal.  Just trust me, one more time.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It should be obvious that it was better than having Democrat control.

I must have missed where they put an end to Illegal Immigration, repealed gun control, balanced the budget, created term limits, repealed Obama Care.  Can you list one accomplishment they made?

Baby, baby, baby, I am so sorry for loosing my temper and beating you.  This time will be different, I am super cereal.  Just trust me, one more time.

Yep. THIS time things will be different.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:07:51 PM EDT
[#39]
And how's that working out for you? Think a meme will convert folks that are sick of both sides' horseshit? That's why I don't post uniparty memes. I'll talk about the concepts, but it's only so I can say "I told you so" later as the world is burning. I guess I'll need to figure out an alternative method to say I told you so, once the nukes fall I don't think I'll be able to shit post on arf anymore.

Can we get a generac for the arf servers plus a dedicated fiber line to my house?
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:09:16 PM EDT
[#40]
The giant douche V turd sandwich was twenty years ago. We either vote D's out or we are over.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:10:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

And this is why Democrats win.
It seems to be a conservative flaw, if a candidate doesn't match 100% conservatives would rather say f-it let the country burn.
Stop being part of the problem.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:14:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

And this is why Democrats win.
It seems to be a conservative flaw, if a candidate doesn't match 100% conservatives would rather say f-it let the country burn.
Stop being part of the problem.
View Quote

I voted for Trump even though he doesn't support the 2nd.  I'm voting for Mike Lee even though I can't stand his support for H1B visas.

It really isn't that hard to not be a complete cunt unless your are like Romney or McConnel.  I wonder where the hate is for McConnel?  He's fucked the Republican party plenty of times for not getting his own way.  But we should support him right because he's got an (R) there.   The argument is gay and anyone making it should be ashamed of themselves.

Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:15:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I must have missed where they put an end to Illegal Immigration, repealed gun control, balanced the budget, created term limits, repealed Obama Care.  Can you list one accomplishment they made?
View Quote

Exactly.

When they get control, they don’t do shit.

It’s cute that people think their side is better than the other when they’re all trash.

It hasn’t been about doing what is best for America for decades, it’s about getting control from the other party.  Period.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:16:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

HW Bush sucked hard and I’m nowhere near convinced he wouldn’t have signed exactly the same thing.
View Quote

Without a doubt Trump would have signed one.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:18:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Sorry both parties are worthless to me.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:22:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Take that Scrotes!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:35:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Hmmm, do want to get ass raped by a huge democratic cock or ass raped with a slightly smaller huge republican cock.

To be honest I hate getting ass raped.

Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:39:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:40:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I voted for Trump even though he doesn't support the 2nd.  I'm voting for Mike Lee even though I can't stand his support for H1B visas.

It really isn't that hard to not be a complete cunt unless your are like Romney or McConnel.  I wonder where the hate is for McConnel?  He's fucked the Republican party plenty of times for not getting his own way.  But we should support him right because he's got an (R) there.   The argument is gay and anyone making it should be ashamed of themselves.

View Quote

McConnell isn’t perfect but without him we would Supreme Court Justice Garland.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:41:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Only a fool would think Trump and Biden are the same. Some real dumb shit being posted here. Democracy is doomed because people are stupid.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top