BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 32
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:33:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm a firm believer that men and women are unable to be "just friends".. Maybe the woman is serious when she says friends only but the dude is simply just waiting his turn, almost always..

But yeah it's a no for me
View Quote

I agree.  Men and women can't be friends.  Women with men friends are only staying in touch to keep them as a potential simp option.  Some would say that most women really only love their parents and children.  That husbands, boyfriends and other men are looked at as providers to take care of their needs, and not capable of true love.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:34:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

that literally does not  happen.
View Quote

Unless pipe laying is being attempted, even then the interest if feigned. lol
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:34:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
My wife is addicted to the online “words with friends” app. Literally every single day she’s got dudes hitting on her. It’s not a big deal.
View Quote

I disagree.  OP's guy is local enough that he delivered to her work
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:34:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Definitely out of bounds.  Might be innocuous but this is how something starts.  I would tell the wife to put an end to it and block the guy.
View Quote

Ultimatum will get OP his answer most likely.... she either gets pissed but blocks him, get pissed and denies anything is happening but no block, or she agrees and make is more secretive.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:35:35 PM EDT
[#5]
This is not directed at any specific individual so I’m not quoting anyone before saying it.

I got bad news for most of you - if your wife/gf has the inclination and desire to cheat on you, there is not a fucking thing you can do to stop her, regardless of your overbearing monitoring and observation of her private correspondence. If anything you will make her more open to the possibility of jumping on another guy’s yardstick as soon as she realizes there are dudes out there who won’t sniff her panties at the end of every day checking for signs of another dude’s presence.

“Guys, I’ve recently noticed that my wife has a tendency of looking at things. Things other than me. Who’s the best divorce attorney I can afford?!”

Jesus fuck I honestly don’t know how some of you guys function in society these days
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:35:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If that chick don't wanna know forget her.
View Quote

Johnny agrees.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:36:33 PM EDT
[#7]
In for the discovery of dick pics on wife's phone,
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:37:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yeah gonna go with there is shit going on for sure. If she's not riding the horse yet, she's definitely taken the saddle out of the barn
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:37:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Johnny agrees.
View Quote

Chick slapped Johnny.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:37:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This is not directed at any specific individual so I’m not quoting anyone before saying it.

I got bad news for most of you - if your wife/gf has the inclination and desire to cheat on you, there is not a fucking thing you can do to stop her, regardless of your overbearing monitoring and observation of her private correspondence. If anything you will make her more open to the possibility of jumping on another guy’s yardstick as soon as she realizes there are dudes out there who won’t sniff her panties at the end of every day checking for signs of another dude’s presence.

“Guys, I’ve recently noticed that my wife has a tendency of looking at things. Things other than me. Who’s the best divorce attorney I can afford?!”

Jesus fuck I honestly don’t know how some of you guys function in society these days
View Quote

You have not read many of these threads over the years in GD.... 87% of them turn out to be wife cheats and then divorce threads.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:38:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Your wife also could have chose to never respond.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:38:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No.

But I am right now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh, I just got off a 20 minute phone call with a married friend of mine.

No one died.

Were you jerking off while talking to her?

No.

But I am right now.

And you didn’t @ me? You promised you would tell me when you started so we could synchronize strokes!
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:38:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Chick slapped Johnny.
View Quote

Man, we fell about the place. Kinda like this thread.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:40:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Affairs don't start in the Bedroom.

They start in the Chat Room.
View Quote

DING!  It starts off w/ innocent enough chatting/talking, discovering common interests, how was your weekend, etc.  After the conversations become comfortable that's when trouble starts.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:40:31 PM EDT
[#15]
This is why I believe the single life is the way to go.  Regardless

If it makes you uncomfortable enough to come on an online forum and ask about it. It’s crossing some type of boundary.  I don’t think it would bother me but the fact that it bothers you is enough for me to say you should look into it. If there is nothing going on then it shouldn’t be an issue in regards of her letting you see what is said.

My other advise is eject and buy a German shorthaired pointer.  They are pretty loyal.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:40:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chick slapped Johnny.

Friday night they’ll be dressed to kill down at Dino’s Bar and Grill!

Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:41:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

DING!  It starts off w/ innocent enough chatting/talking, discovering common interests, how was your weekend, etc.  After the conversations become comfortable that's when trouble starts.
View Quote

You have seen these GD threads before I can see...
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:41:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

OP's wife is driving all the delivery men crazy.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:41:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

You know, it's not that people want to STOP them from cheating, just to end up staying with them.  It's that they don't want to be the chump that has their wife flirting with other men, or worse, whilst unaware.  

For myself, she's welcome to entertain that kind of attention.  But, I'll be long gone.  Speaking with another man over DM, in this context, seems like an untrustworthy thing to do.  Not all contexts is it untrustworthy.  But there are plenty where it is.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:41:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Facebook is for cheaters. Good luck OP!
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:41:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Use wife’s account to set up a quick last minute late night date, she’s sleeping, and you meet at previously disclosed place and kick the shit out of him.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:42:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well said.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:43:12 PM EDT
[#23]

Trust is earned.  How big a paycheck does this wife deserve right now?
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:43:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Use wife’s account to set up a quick last minute late night date, she’s sleeping, and you meet at previously disclosed place and kick the shit out of him.
View Quote

Show up dressed like Biden's Secretary of Health dude.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:44:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

the drinks will flow and the blood will spill
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:44:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
My wife is addicted to the online "words with friends" app. Literally every single day she's got dudes hitting on her. It's not a big deal.
View Quote

My X-wife said to me... as I was leaving a marriage of fifteen years for adultery... I'm addicted to the beginning euphoria of a relationship so I keep talking to guys...

Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:44:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
This is why I believe the single life is the way to go.  Regardless

If it makes you uncomfortable enough to come on an online forum and ask about it. It’s crossing some type of boundary.  I don’t think it would bother me but the fact that it bothers you is enough for me to say you should look into it. If there is nothing going on then it shouldn’t be an issue in regards of her letting you see what is said.

My other advise is eject and buy a German shorthaired pointer.  They are pretty loyal.
View Quote

Pics ?
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:44:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wife is just as guilty what does being violent against the man accomplish except you going to jail and him banging your wife while he recovers and getting get well soon BJs
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:44:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Ok that’s just weird.

What about email? Do you get BCC’d on every work email where she has to communicate with a man?

I have to communicate with the office girls all day long via texting on company devices.

I don’t take them to lunch and we only communicate about work and during work.

Why not just have her stay home and locked in the kitchen to avoid temptation?
View Quote

My wife's texts to men are probably 6 texts per year, not often. She's a stay at home mom with a couple part time jobs here and there.
I don't ask her to do it, she just does it and I ignore them. If it makes her feel more respectful, I won't complain, as she did it on her own accord. I told her she didn't need to.
Email... we have the passwords to each others email, but my wife hates computers, so she doesn't use email much. She always complains to me when people send her email.
I don't have Facebook, so people often think she's single, but she doesn't friend dudes either.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:44:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because it is a matter of respect for each other, neither would allow themselves to participate in such manner. It borns mistrust. Would I do that to my wife? Fuck no. Would I want my wife to do that to me? Fuck no. Would my wife want me to do that to her? Fuck no. Would my wife want to do that to me me? Fuck no. These are things the two should talk about. Not just finances, what the kids have going on, where we’re going  to dinner. Got to talk about your fears to one another.

ETA: I mean, straight up - I’m not ashamed to admit I’m afraid of losing my wife. I love her. I love our family. I’d never want that destroyed by Jodie. I kill the motehrfucker.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:45:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Major blow out time with the wife.  Looks like I'm heading out in the Daniel Boone National Forest near me and downing a pint. Fuck all this.  

19 years of marriage and work two jobs to give us a good life and some dickhead motherfucker can try to slide on in using the Cross as his method.  Of course, she doesn't realize that this is what he's doing and is somewhat defensive.
View Quote

If she is becoming defensive that is definitely a bad sign.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:46:56 PM EDT
[#32]
I will say this, if your girl’s talking to other dudes on Snapchat, pepper your angus. That app might as well be called Evidence-B-Gone
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:46:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Why would it increase the chance?

If your partner not leaving you is dependent on them not meeting or communicating with other people... that's a problem.
View Quote

Mental gymnastics, and now word games.

We're not talking about "meeting or communicating with other people", we are talking about engaging in private messages with other men while married.

Your bending of words and narrative is reminiscent of MSM reporting. If the truth is on your side, why obfuscate?

And why would it increase the chance? Because anyone with common sense knows that's the outcome. But for those without it, a quick Google search shows Facebook is mentioned in 30% of divorce filings.

Eta - https://www.divorcewriter.com/facebook-and-divorce
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:47:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
My wife will not friend any men on Facebook.
She considers it to be playing with fire.
We give each other passwords to our accounts and phones.
If she texts a dude, even for her job, she puts me on the text.

I didn’t ask for any of this, but wife came from a previous marriage where her husband cheated, so we just agreed on ground rules and both follow them.
View Quote

And that's the way it should be....

In some religions they say when a man and woman are in the room together, the devil is the 3rd party.

And, as much as I can't stand Pence (now that he has revealed himself to be a shit and a traitor), I always respected the "Pence rule" when it comes to his dealigns with women who aren't his wife...He won't be alone with them. Billy Graham had a similar practice:

https://www.beautifulchristianlife.com/blog/5-biblical-reasons-why-the-billy-graham-rule-shows-wisdom

There's also Jewish sayings/old stories about a Rabbi not even standing near a store on the Sabbath - because at the end of the day, appearances matter.

In sum, no one is saying not to trust your SO, but humans are part animal and limiting interactions not only can protect ourselves from subcoming to basic instincts it will avoid the "appearance" of impropriety.

I am all for women not talking to, etc. with any man that is not their husband/SO and/or a male relative. I do not believe it is meant to "control" women, it is to "protect" them (especially from rapist, stalkers, etc.).
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:47:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Pics ?
View Quote

@rtlm

https://i.imgur.com/pktrL2a.jpg

This was from a couple years ago. They are quite a bit gray now.  Males on the left females on the right. She’s about a year older than him.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:48:40 PM EDT
[#36]

Your girl fucking other men?

Send her my way then. I’ll make you both happy.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:49:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Shes hiding contact and making excuses when discovered.

She at the least is enjoying the attention.  Time to draw a line.  Bitches respect strength so dont be weak.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:49:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I agree.  Men and women can't be friends.  Women with men friends are only staying in touch to keep them as a potential simp option.  Some would say that most women really only love their parents and children.  That husbands, boyfriends and other men are looked at as providers to take care of their needs, and not capable of true love.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm a firm believer that men and women are unable to be "just friends".. Maybe the woman is serious when she says friends only but the dude is simply just waiting his turn, almost always..

But yeah it's a no for me

I think more and more are realizing this
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:49:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Wife is just as guilty what does being violent against the man accomplish except you going to jail and him banging your wife while he recovers and getting get well soon BJs
View Quote

What if he gets his ass kicked by his wife's huge new online friend. That would be embarassing.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:49:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

@rtlm

This was from a couple years ago. They are quite a bit gray now.
View Quote

Good looking pointers.
A pointer on point in the field is a thing of beauty.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:50:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

We're not talking about "meeting or communicating with other people", we are talking about engaging in private messages with other men while married.

Your bending of words and narrative is reminiscent of MSM reporting. If the truth is on your side, why obfuscate?

And why would it increase the chance? Because anyone with common sense knows that's the outcome. But for those without it, a quick Google search shows Facebook is mentioned in 30% of divorce filings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If your partner not leaving you is dependent on them not meeting or communicating with other people... that's a problem.

That’s like blaming guns for shootings.

If your wife cheats on you, using Facebook, it is your wife’s fault, not Facebook’s fault.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:50:03 PM EDT
[#42]
She's having an "emotional Affair" with said crap weasel. she needs to stop it. Hopefully When Op said he was going out to the Forest he wasn't contemplating something doing anything to himself. It sounded kinda dark to me.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:50:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Your girl fucking other men?

Send her my way then. I’ll make you both happy.
View Quote

Not mine lol
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:52:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That's like blaming guns for shootings.

If your wife cheats on you, using Facebook, it is your wife's fault, not Facebook's fault.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's like blaming guns for shootings.

If your wife cheats on you, using Facebook, it is your wife's fault, not Facebook's fault.

You're right. Using FB is not bad.

Using FB to private message men other than your husband, is.

Eta, and it is common, and as the link shows, detrimental to marriage.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:53:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

What if he gets his ass kicked by his wife's huge new online friend. That would be embarassing.
View Quote

This is true and he would not get the get well soon BJs.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:53:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Similar. I see nothing wrong with her actions in a vacuum.

But he doesn't trust her.

That's a separate issue.

Maybe her fault. Maybe his.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have female friends, and my wife has guy friends. If you don’t trust her, get a new wife that you can.

This. It sounds like OP and his wife have bigger fish to fry than just this guy DMing OP's wife.

Similar. I see nothing wrong with her actions in a vacuum.

But he doesn't trust her.

That's a separate issue.

Maybe her fault. Maybe his.

So in other words, you really had nothing to say at all except the thrill you get from interjecting yourself into yet another thread, that high must be so amazing
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:54:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Eject
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:54:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Good looking pointers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@rtlm

This was from a couple years ago. They are quite a bit gray now.

Good looking pointers.

Indeed
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:54:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

True to a degree, but when you dont put yourself in front of the truck you have a better chance of not being run over by it....
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:55:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

This is true and he would not get the get well soon BJs.
View Quote

It would settle the question of who the Alpha is at least.
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top