User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 6:22:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ironic, isn't it?

Meanwhile spring break in California be like:
https://media4.manhattan-institute.org/sites/cj/files/venice-beach-homelessness-crisis.jpg
View Quote

Wheres Fletch?
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 6:27:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Pfffft.  Miami county board keeps approving breaking ground on new hotels, condos, and homes that are built 5 feet apart. What did you expect?
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 6:27:28 PM EDT
[#3]
The fact nobody wants to point out:

When a large number of black people get together, there are shootings, stabbings, and beatings.

I'm sure white people are somehow to blame.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 6:28:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Pfffft.  Miami county board keeps approving breaking ground on new hotels, condos, and homes that are built 5 feet apart. What did you expect?
View Quote

This has nothing to do with that.  There are organized "black spring break" events and that's what's happening in Miami right now.  I bet a shitload of the crowd don't live in Miami.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 6:36:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

They ARE home lol.
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 6:43:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Detroit is Detroit Haiti is Haiti and Africa is Africa for a reason.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 6:52:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If the mayor cancels spring break, which is on the table, we'll see some serious shit. I hope the national guard is ready to deploy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

a picture is worth a thousand words
If the mayor cancels spring break, which is on the table, we'll see some serious shit. I hope the national guard is ready to deploy.

Link Posted: 3/26/2023 6:59:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
NOW THATS A COTTON PICKIN PARTY !
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/26/2023 7:07:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

When a large number of black people get together, there are shootings, stabbings, and beatings.

View Quote

Actually, LBJ didn't do blacks in the U.S. any favors.

Link Posted: 3/26/2023 7:11:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm going bet 90% of those people aren't in college, so they're not on spring break, and probably over the typical age of a college age person to begin with.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 7:12:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Why not raise the cost of living to keep the riff raff out?  If people cannot afford to visit, problem solved.
View Quote
Miami is crazy expensive. NYC expensive to drink and eat. They're just running up CC debt.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 7:12:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Looks like Mertyl Beach done moved south.
View Quote

We used to close everything certain times of the year. It worked until it was wracis then everyone was made to open or be sued into oblivion.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 7:15:32 PM EDT
[#13]
I guess Miami is the new Black college week stomping grounds. Sucks for their loss.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 7:18:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Miami just declared them the human equivalent of a hurricane. What more do you want from them?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Democrat state, democrat leadership.

That's why these things happen.

Miami just declared them the human equivalent of a hurricane. What more do you want from them?

Trucks to take them away. Lots and lots of trucks.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 7:19:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Were you perchance dropped on your head as a child?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s why these things happen.

Were you perchance dropped on your head as a child?

How’s constitutional carry going? Why is it so hard to pass with a Republican majority?

In time you will learn you were dropped on your head all along.

Link Posted: 3/26/2023 7:21:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/mal-660.gif

Democrat city, maybe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s why these things happen.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/mal-660.gif

Democrat city, maybe.

Desantis = Bush

RINOs.

Link Posted: 3/26/2023 7:23:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Don't you have to be in-person to use those phones?
View Quote
Collect call perhaps
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 7:23:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm going bet 90% of those people aren't in college, so they're not on spring break, and probably over the typical age of a college age person to begin with.
View Quote

Around here "black spring break" isn't even the same week as college spring break so college kids are either skipping class to be there or not actually students.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 7:25:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you filled them with people that acted like humans, with respect and responsibility, it shouldn't matter.

The problem isn't density.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 7:37:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Florida can't handle people? Lulz!
View Quote

I wonder why Oklahoma never has any issues with crazy spring breakers.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 7:51:09 PM EDT
[#21]
My first reaction to the photo was “ soul train” and “where’s whitey”!
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 7:55:28 PM EDT
[#22]

(1) Among your fellow citizens are forty million who identify as black, and whom I shall refer to as black. The cumbersome (and MLK-noncompliant) term “African-American” seems to be in decline, thank goodness. “Colored” and “Negro” are archaisms. What you must call “the ‘N’ word” is used freely among blacks but is taboo to nonblacks.

(2) American blacks are descended from West African populations, with some white and aboriginal-American admixture. The overall average of non-African admixture is 20-25 percent. The admixture distribution is nonlinear, though: “It seems that around 10 percent of the African American population is more than half European in ancestry.” (Same link.)

(3) Your own ancestry is mixed north-European and northeast-Asian, but blacks will take you to be white.

(4) The default principle in everyday personal encounters is, that as a fellow citizen, with the same rights and obligations as yourself, any individual black is entitled to the same courtesies you would extend to a nonblack citizen. That is basic good manners and good citizenship. In some unusual circumstances, however—e.g., paragraph (10h) below—this default principle should be overridden by considerations of personal safety.

(5) As with any population of such a size, there is great variation among blacks in every human trait (except, obviously, the trait of identifying oneself as black). They come fat, thin, tall, short, dumb, smart, introverted, extroverted, honest, crooked, athletic, sedentary, fastidious, sloppy, amiable, and obnoxious. There are black geniuses and black morons. There are black saints and black psychopaths. In a population of forty million, you will find almost any human type. Only at the far, far extremes of certain traits are there absences. There are, for example, no black Fields Medal winners. While this is civilizationally consequential, it will not likely ever be important to you personally. Most people live and die without ever meeting (or wishing to meet) a Fields Medal winner.

(6) As you go through life, however, you will experience an ever larger number of encounters with black Americans. Assuming your encounters are random—for example, not restricted only to black convicted murderers or to black investment bankers—the Law of Large Numbers will inevitably kick in. You will observe that the means—the averages—of many traits are very different for black and white Americans, as has been confirmed by methodical inquiries in the human sciences.

(7) Of most importance to your personal safety are the very different means for antisocial behavior, which you will see reflected in, for instance, school disciplinary measures, political corruption, and criminal convictions.

(8) These differences are magnified by the hostility many blacks feel toward whites. Thus, while black-on-black behavior is more antisocial in the average than is white-on-white behavior, average black-on-white behavior is a degree more antisocial yet.

(9) A small cohort of blacks—in my experience, around five percent—is ferociously hostile to whites and will go to great lengths to inconvenience or harm us. A much larger cohort of blacks—around half—will go along passively if the five percent take leadership in some event. They will do this out of racial solidarity, the natural willingness of most human beings to be led, and a vague feeling that whites have it coming.

(10) Thus, while always attentive to the particular qualities of individuals, on the many occasions where you have nothing to guide you but knowledge of those mean differences, use statistical common sense:

(10a) Avoid concentrations of blacks not all known to you personally.

(10b) Stay out of heavily black neighborhoods.

(10c) If planning a trip to a beach or amusement park at some date, find out whether it is likely to be swamped with blacks on that date (neglect of that one got me the closest I have ever gotten to death by gunshot).

(10d) Do not attend events likely to draw a lot of blacks.

(10e) If you are at some public event at which the number of blacks suddenly swells, leave as quickly as possible.

(10f) Do not settle in a district or municipality run by black politicians.

(10g) Before voting for a black politician, scrutinize his/her character much more carefully than you would a white.

(10h) Do not act the Good Samaritan to blacks in apparent distress, e.g., on the highway.

(10i) If accosted by a strange black in the street, smile and say something polite but keep moving.

(11) The mean intelligence of blacks is much lower than for whites. The least intelligent ten percent of whites have IQs below 81; forty percent of blacks have IQs that low. Only one black in six is more intelligent than the average white; five whites out of six are more intelligent than the average black. These differences show in every test of general cognitive ability that anyone, of any race or nationality, has yet been able to devise. They are reflected in countless everyday situations. “Life is an IQ test.”

(12) There is a magnifying effect here, too, caused by affirmative action. In a pure meritocracy there would be very low proportions of blacks in cognitively demanding jobs. Because of affirmative action, the proportions are higher. In government work, they are very high. Thus, in those encounters with strangers that involve cognitive engagement, ceteris paribus the black stranger will be less intelligent than the white. In such encounters, therefore—for example, at a government office—you will, on average, be dealt with more competently by a white than by a black. If that hostility-based magnifying effect (paragraph 8) is also in play, you will be dealt with more politely, too. “The DMV lady“ is a statistical truth, not a myth.

(13) In that pool of forty million, there are nonetheless many intelligent and well-socialized blacks. (I’ll use IWSB as an ad hoc abbreviation.) You should consciously seek opportunities to make friends with IWSBs. In addition to the ordinary pleasures of friendship, you will gain an amulet against potentially career-destroying accusations of prejudice.

(14) Be aware, however, that there is an issue of supply and demand here. Demand comes from organizations and businesses keen to display racial propriety by employing IWSBs, especially in positions at the interface with the general public—corporate sales reps, TV news presenters, press officers for government agencies, etc.—with corresponding depletion in less visible positions. There is also strong private demand from middle- and upper-class whites for personal bonds with IWSBs, for reasons given in the previous paragraph and also (next paragraph) as status markers.

(15) Unfortunately the demand is greater than the supply, so IWSBs are something of a luxury good, like antique furniture or corporate jets: boasted of by upper-class whites and wealthy organizations, coveted by the less prosperous. To be an IWSB in present-day US society is a height of felicity rarely before attained by any group of human beings in history. Try to curb your envy: it will be taken as prejudice (see paragraph 13).

View Quote
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 8:34:56 PM EDT
[#23]
ahhh i forgot about seeing sunrise at space miami, LIV, etc. damn those were da dayz.

@thrustmystoma
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 8:37:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
those poor waiters and waitresses, not gonna see a tip for a week
View Quote

Or some will order the shit out of drinks and food, then start a fight in the restaurant and get thrown out. Then no body pays the Jokes on you.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 8:41:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I see the problem.  It’s common.  Let me get their fathers on the phone.
View Quote

Yeah because White people have never done stupid shit in Florida on spring break......

*laughs in Panama City.*
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 8:44:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Will Smith gonna come down there and smack the shit out them fools
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 8:45:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 8:49:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I think someone posted a thread last week about Miami https://nypost.com/2023/03/20/florida-spring-break-shooter-fired-stolen-gun-11-times-cops/amp/                                                             https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/D3859CCD-5C03-4093-8D9B-165728445F4D_jpe-2759692.JPG
View Quote

I thought there was a law against that.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 8:51:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I know someone who has never been to Miami Beach

View Quote

I know California doesn't have these problems.  Don't see these crowds in LaJolla or Malibu.  Florida begs for tourists and then doesn't like the tourists.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 8:51:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
There's something in common in all these stories about wilding and mayhem but I can't quite figure it out.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 8:52:12 PM EDT
[#31]
I didn't know Miami had just 90k residents... doesn't seem like a lot..

I suppose they have a large constant # of vacationers/visitors?
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 8:54:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Looks like an average Walmart in Portsmouth.
View Quote

New Hampshire?

Ohio?

Maine?

Link Posted: 3/26/2023 9:02:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/26/2023 9:08:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

New Hampshire?

Ohio?

Maine?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

New Hampshire?

Ohio?

Maine?

Virginia.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 9:11:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I see the root Roots cause of the problem.
View Quote

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 9:12:49 PM EDT
[#36]
The bystander in green is not guilty.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 9:14:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yeah because White people have never done stupid shit in Florida on spring break......

*laughs in Panama City.*
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*laughs in Panama City.*

Lol. Ok.  The black youth population is out of control all over the country.  Violence, theft, vandalism….    Only the thickest blinders would hide it from your face.  It’s almost comical now and most people don’t see a way out.  Good luck!
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 9:19:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Virginia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

New Hampshire?

Ohio?

Maine?

Virginia.

I’ve never been to that one.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 9:19:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Miami became the safe place for BCR since Daytona kicked that event out because reasons.
Miami now knows those reasons.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 9:21:11 PM EDT
[#40]
I was at the beach all day and nobody got shot. Shitloads of people though
Eta: the vast majority of people here right now and in Miami aren't floridians or students. They're there to party and maybe slang some dope and get a bag lol
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 9:25:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
those poor waiters and waitresses, not gonna see a tip for a week
View Quote

Same thing happens during GD spring break
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 9:25:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This has nothing to do with that.  There are organized "black spring break" events and that's what's happening in Miami right now.  I bet a shitload of the crowd don't live in Miami.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly. Over development has fuck all to do with this issue.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 9:25:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 9:31:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yep
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep

You're not supposed to say the most obvious reason. White people built businesses and hotels and whatnot and therefore, this happened. Totally yt's fault, they should know better than create stuff and try to make legit money and shit
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 9:33:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Lol. Ok.  The black youth population is out of control all over the country.  Violence, theft, vandalism….    Only the thickest blinders would hide it from your face.  It’s almost comical now and most people don’t see a way out.  Good luck!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

*laughs in Panama City.*

Exactly. The issues from "white spring" pale in comparison to the issues from "black spring break". ( see what I did there?)

At least his virtue has been signaled.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 9:36:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Funny, I'm in Santa Monica right now.

That picture is spot on.
View Quote

Even in SM? Been a while since I’ve been there but still.  

Link Posted: 3/26/2023 9:39:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I didn't know Miami had just 90k residents... doesn't seem like a lot..

I suppose they have a large constant # of vacationers/visitors?
View Quote
Miami beach. It's an island off of Miami. You pay some big dick money if you want an actual home there. Even condos aren't cheap for the sqaure footage and usual associated fees.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 9:39:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Will someone send in will smith already!

Link Posted: 3/26/2023 9:40:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Same thing happens during GD spring break
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 9:43:56 PM EDT
[#50]
What graduate program was Mr. Dontavious Polk enrolled in?  Advanced mathematics?  Thermal expansion of metals?  Polymers for hip replacement?  oMed student?  I'm curious.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top