Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:25:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Everything he said about the civilian officials in NATO being opposed to free speech, particularly the U.S. 1st Amendment was, from my experience, completely accurate.

Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:31:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:35:36 AM EDT
[#3]
@AdLucem some discussion in this interview that fleshes out part of the jigsaw puzzle we talked about in the other thread
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:41:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:45:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Almost too deep of a dive .
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:47:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:51:13 AM EDT
[#7]

I have. Not all the new bits and pieces.

Listened to a good few interviews of william benny and that government-plant-constant foulmouth applebaum and read things like surveillance valley and saw the stuff from the hacker cons right after the snowden releases.

What he's saying is not new.

He says it pretty well and explains some of the newer stuff.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:52:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:
View Quote

Welcome to the rabbit hole guys.

We've been wondering when you'd get here.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:54:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Almost too deep of a dive .
View Quote

He's gliding over a TON of stuff and giving you a 30,000 ft view.

Each bit of that could go into a bottomless abyss.

30C3: Through a PRISM, Darkly (EN)

This stuff will make you want to live in a cave.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:56:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Laura Poitras: Surveillance Teach-In

eta: binney often says something I suspect is pretty good as a summary - we took our elint capabilities that we used to scoop up all electronic comms int he ussr, updated, and turned it on the USA post 9-11.

Bruce schnier says something related and equally useful: after 9-11, the intel community was given an impossible job: they wer told "never again" and that was weaponized on us.

The fellow that runs the conservative treehouse points out that what was built post 9-11 was weaponized against the political enemies of obama.

What we are witnessing right now is the fruit of all that.

ETA2: we don't live in a union where the government can just turn t he key and become a dictatorship.

We live in a system where that key has been fliipped, but because that stuff hides behind apple, google, microsoft, and facebook and has (so far) operated with nudges and propaganda and hiding behind the curtains, and it runs quietly ... we don't see it.

What is left now is them pulling the curtain back and getting loud about it.

The FBI pratorean raids on the enemies of WDC post trump election are just their elbows bumping out of the curtains.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 2:01:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QA6mv8oxFY

View Quote

I thought you might be checking in ,  you give this a thumbs up or discernment needed ?
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 2:02:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 2:04:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I thought you might be checking in ,  you give this a thumbs up or discernment needed ?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QA6mv8oxFY

Discernment always needed. First I have heard of the guy. He seems to be summing up a bunch of stuff very neatly, which is very important for people to "get it."

Heck, the tor browser / network was a navy project. Appplebaum turns out to have been a government stooge. Etc.  (book: surveillance valley, yasha levine)

All you can do is read and decide for yourself.

Don't go insane, live your life, but be aware.

Here's another:

https://longreads.com/2019/06/21/nothing-kept-me-up-at-night-the-way-the-gorgon-stare-did/   - drones that can cover a whole city with enough picture processing and optical capability that they can track human movements across the whole city.  Persistently.

It's called WAMI.

Mentally, I just presume everything is public if I don't know otherwise, and decide how much I want to trust anything.  I maintain spaces away from all the tech to decompress. ETA: The next or currently big thing is, IMO, using the software called AI to go through the unthinkably huge amount of data inputs. For the purposes of deciding who is and is not targetted.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 2:18:26 AM EDT
[#14]
cliff notes     this interview describes how the evolution of information content and delivery has become very complex and sensitive to the western world.  the communist block still use threats and intimidation to accomplish their goals but both sides are very much controlling the message and content to enslave the population.  not really a surprise, it's always been either a clandestine operation or or an overt message to instill an emotional response to achieve a goal.  the goal for the sociopaths on either side is money and power, as it has been for thousands of years.  while the method of achieving those rewards have changed the result is still the same.  winning hearts and minds by means of psychological conditioning is the name of the game to stay in power in the west and by the use of force and intimidation in the east.  Tucker never got the punchline, he probably never will.

feel free to correct/ make comments
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 2:24:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Discernment always needed. First I have heard of the guy. He seems to be summing up a bunch of stuff very neatly, which is very important for people to "get it."

Heck, the tor browser / network was a navy project. Appplebaum turns out to have been a government stooge. Etc.  (book: surveillance valley, yasha levine)

All you can do is read and decide for yourself.

Don't go insane, live your life, but be aware.

Here's another:

https://longreads.com/2019/06/21/nothing-kept-me-up-at-night-the-way-the-gorgon-stare-did/   - drones that can cover a whole city with enough picture processing and optical capability that they can track human movements across the whole city.  Persistently.

It's called WAMI.

Mentally, I just presume everything is public if I don't know otherwise, and decide how much I want to trust anything.  I maintain spaces away from all the tech to decompress. ETA: The next or currently big thing is, IMO, using the software called AI to go through the unthinkably huge amount of data inputs. For the purposes of deciding who is and is not targetted.
View Quote

You know more than I do , but I don't see how we survive AI as free people .  We just have the illusion of freedom now.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 2:25:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
cliff notes     this interview describes how the evolution of information content and delivery has become very complex and sensitive to the western world.  the communist block still use threats and intimidation to accomplish their goals but both sides are very much controlling the message and content to enslave the population.  not really a surprise, it's always been either a clandestine operation or or an overt message to instill an emotional response to achieve a goal.  the goal for the sociopaths on either side is money and power, as it has been for thousands of years.  while the method of achieving those rewards have changed the result is still the same.  winning hearts and minds by means of psychological conditioning is the name of the game to stay in power in the west and by the use of force and intimidation in the east.  Tucker never got the punchline, he probably never will.

feel free to correct/ make comments
View Quote

Pretty much, but now those with access to the levers of human power get to do what you're talking about across all media almost simultaneously and we voluntarily have given and are constantly giving them a massive amount of extremely sensitive information that they can use to track us, game us, gaslight us, and shape our mental landscape.

At a level never seen before.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 2:30:18 AM EDT
[#17]
"I'll get away from all this by hanging out in games and chatting with my buddies on comms."

https://patents.google.com/patent/US10857468B2/en?q=%28matchmaking%29&assignee=Activision

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20210287386A1/en?q=%28improved%29&assignee=Activision

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20160005270A1/en

Modern Matchmaking - Activision's INSANE Patents on SBMM and AI BOTS Explained

Except that they've got patents on software to track your eyes, if you sweat, your heartrate (you wear a smartwatch that can do that, right?) ... your computer has wifi and your smartphone does, ... etc.

And gaming comms networks have been targetted specifically. I forget the source, but it's in there.

On the other hand, they can and are using this to nudge people for game matchmaking but they also can use it to expunge people for wrongthink.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 2:45:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Very informative. I'm sure that there are many folks who know that "they" have been influencing/manipulating/censoring information for decades.

Mr. Benz explains who "they" are and how it's legally done.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 10:11:27 AM EDT
[#19]
This guy is well informed and it is crazy how well he can articulate this.  I hope this eye opening information gets out to more people.  David
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 10:31:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:27:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Another article on a State Department organization involved in censorship refusing requests by Congress for information. Fucking Crazy!

Matt Talbi Article
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:38:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The Tucker haters are oddly silent on this.
View Quote

Probably because it is poor form to comment on something you don't actually watch. I have no intention of wasting an hour of my life to anti-American factless propaganda which probably belongs on RT.  I'll post in this circle jerk only because I received a (I believe - well intentioned - notification linking me to this thread from a member who often disagrees with me).  

Tucker was once a person I viewed as a rational and legitimate journalist who posted a conservative view, who was parading as a republican.  He has become fallen and disgraced and is now embittered with the establishment from which he came and who cast him out.  His sycophants, in typical fashion, ignore the fact that he been outed as merely a pandering performer seeking viewership and not believing his own claims.  I've said it before, he will join the others in obscurity soon enough.

BTW did we ever find out who paid him the large bonus for the putin puff piece.. or do "we" not care?

Link Posted: 2/18/2024 12:20:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Probably because it is poor form to comment on something you don't actually watch. I have no intention of wasting an hour of my life to anti-American factless propaganda which probably belongs on RT.  I'll post in this circle jerk only because I received a (I believe - well intentioned - notification linking me to this thread from a member who often disagrees with me).  

Tucker was once a person I viewed as a rational and legitimate journalist who posted a conservative view, who was parading as a republican.  He has become fallen and disgraced and is now embittered with the establishment from which he came and who cast him out.  His sycophants, in typical fashion, ignore the fact that he been outed as merely a pandering performer seeking viewership and not believing his own claims.  I've said it before, he will join the others in obscurity soon enough.

BTW did we ever find out who paid him the large bonus for the putin puff piece.. or do "we" not care?

View Quote

I understand not liking or even not trusting Tucker.  But Tucker speaks maybe 6 or 7 minutes during the entire video.

The interviewee is a master of explanation on this topic.  Statements backed with examples and thorough analysis.  You would be doing yourself a disservice not to watch it.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 12:33:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Another article on a State Department organization involved in censorship refusing requests by Congress for information. Fucking Crazy!

Matt Talbi Article
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/100318/IMG_4539_png-3133113.JPG
View Quote

Taibbi pursues the truth , probably not Right Wing , just a real journalist.   Twitter Files seemed to have changed him and Schellenberger.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 12:52:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

@AdLucem

You just alledged something as fact--that Tucker Carlson has recently "received a large bonus"--without providing any documentation or citing any source.

You also lodged an accusation (that it was a quid pro quo for the Putin interview) AND then mischaracteized that interview itself as a "puff piece".

Please do elaborate.

ETA: also--are any of the ideas in your head based in reality?  You alledge that Tucker Carlson is "fallen and disgraced and is now embittered".  Is that actually true?  WHO exactly has adjudicated Tucker Carlson as "fallen and embittered"?    WHO exactly has adjudicated that EVERYTHING Tucker Carlson puts out is "anti-American factless propaganda"?  I need to ask, because quite frankly your thoughts seem the thoughts of a propaganda drone, as opposed to anyone whom a thinking person should take seriously.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 12:53:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I understand not liking or even not trusting Tucker.  But Tucker speaks maybe 6 or 7 minutes during the entire video.

The interviewee is a master of explanation on this topic.  Statements backed with examples and thorough analysis.  You would be doing yourself a disservice not to watch it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure most will look the hour plus length and be turned off but 5 minutes in and I was hooked on what the guy had to say.  

I can see when Republicans get control of some part of Congress it throws a wrench in the works.  The statement he made about all of the Hillary people at the State Department waiting for their expected promotion when they thought she would be president never occurred to me.  I can completely see how a whole crew of trained people can jump right over to civilian contract work and attack any incoming Republican administration.  Limbaugh always hinted that the weapons of mass destruction line for Iraq was possibly just to take Bush down.  Attacking Trump is on going and now Elon Musk is resident evil becuase he took away one of their main platforms.  David
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:01:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

@AdLucem

You just alledged something as fact--that Tucker Carlson has recently "received a large bonus"--without providing any documentation or citing any source.

You also lodged an accusation (that it was a quid pro quo for the Putin interview") AND then mischaracteized that interview itself as a "puff piece".

Please do elaborate.
View Quote

"Lodged an accusation," nice try... Are you ignoring or did you not watch his interview with putin who specifically called him to task for the 'very large payment' tucker received?  I didn't hear any denials, from Tucker, then or afterwards, did you?  By all means, please share them with us.. if you can.

Edited to add you are right, putin did not say that in the interview he said it afterwards... my question still stands

Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:07:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Everything he said about the civilian officials in NATO being opposed to free speech, particularly the U.S. 1st Amendment was, from my experience, completely accurate.

View Quote

I have a feeling that there will be efforts to memory hole the NATO propaganda efforts during the last two years.

Specifically NAFO, the North Atlantic Fellas Organization, a supposedly grassroots online group that was setup by NATO to swarm / harass and dox posters on twitter that NATO wants censored

In an interview with Matt Moores, their founder, their mission was compared to harry potter, where you can defeat the "Boggart" with laughter and jokes. They think that by spamming, they are getting people to laugh at Russia, and then Russia will be defeated because of this.

But like any poorly executed "magic spell" done by a diversity hire at an intelligence agency staring at memes they don't understand and trying to copy and paste their way to victory, it backfired. Now NAFO is certainly getting everyone to laugh, but at NATO.

As an example, someone posted this video yesterday, NAFO's propaganda video about the Crimea 2023 summer party. This is the kind of crap that NATO was shitting out in an effort to win the info war
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:10:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

"Lodged an accusation," nice try... Are you ignoring or did you not watch his interview with putin who specifically called him to task for the 'very large payment' tucker received?  I didn't hear any denials, from Tucker, then or afterwards, did you?  By all means, please share them with us.. if you can.

Standing by

Edited...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@AdLucem

You also lodged an accusation (that it was a quid pro quo for the Putin interview") AND then mischaracteized that interview itself as a "puff piece".

Please do elaborate.

Standing by

Edited...

Did we watch the same interview?  I can't recall any such exchange.  Can you provide me with a time stamp of this "accusation" from Putin?

And if Tucker Carlson was a paid propagandist for the Russians--WHY would it make any sense for Putin to publicize that?  Help me understand.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:22:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe.  I appreciate your point.  But I usually engage a simple vetting as to who is saying what.  My paid fact checker (ms adlucem) indicated a fairly checkered/storied past as a white nationalist, the type of person I dont tend to give great credence or time to... he's found another windmill... and there's the book he touts, so there's that.

Economic motivations work both way.

As always ymmv.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:29:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:34:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Did we watch the same interview?  I can't recall any such exchange.  Can you provide me with a time stamp of this "accusation" from Putin?

And if Tucker Carlson was a paid propagandist for the Russians--WHY would it make any sense for Putin to publicize that?  Help me understand.
View Quote

I misspoke the comment was made by putin following, not during the interview, I corrected my self in my response... apologies. My question still stands...
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:35:03 PM EDT
[#33]
I come away from these summaries with a deeper belief that 9/11 was allowed to happen (if not outright planned) so that the intelligence apparatus could be turned inward for profit and blackmail.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:45:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Snowden is a hero.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:48:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

@AdLucem

ETA: also--are any of the ideas in your head based in reality?  You alledge that Tucker Carlson is "fallen and disgraced and is now embittered".  Is that actually true?  WHO exactly has adjudicated Tucker Carlson as "fallen and embittered"?    WHO exactly has adjudicated that EVERYTHING Tucker Carlson puts out is "anti-American factless propaganda"?  I need to ask, because quite frankly your thoughts seem the thoughts of a propaganda drone, as opposed to anyone whom a thinking person should take seriously.
View Quote

You have a very belabored and  bizzare way of saying you don’t care for my opinion.  And…. You sound like a member of the Strigidae family…
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:49:41 PM EDT
[#36]
The posters who need to watch this - won't touch it .
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:54:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agree.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 2:03:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Down the rabbit hole.  Explains a new reality.

I will be watching it again to digest it all.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 2:31:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeap, not so that you'd respond, and then others would respond to you, but mainly because it overlaps with the other discussion we were having, and expands on it. It is worth your time to watch just so you can see what the argument is, and so that in future spin-off threads you know the background, and the debate can proceed on a common understanding of that argument (whether or not you disagree with it) rather than just saying you don't know who this Benz guy is so every discussion around him is bullshit.

It's a bit like all being in agreement that Earth is a sphere, so that we can discuss travel and plane routes, instead of believing it's flat and that then driving your viewpoint around travel.

ETA I suppose a lawyer would want to appear uninformed on a given subject, to force their opponent to have to make all the statements, which then can be undermined and nit-picked into irrelevance, rather than admitting to a position, and making statements from that position, when the opponent then uses as attack talking points. Nevertheless, lawyering aside, it's worth a watch.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 2:34:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Yeap, not so that you'd respond, and then others would respond to you, but mainly because it overlaps with the other discussion we were having, and expands on it. It is worth your time to watch just so you can see what the argument is, and so that in future spin-off threads you know the background, and the debate can proceed on a common understanding of that argument (whether or not you disagree with it) rather than just saying you don't know who this Benz guy is so every discussion around him is bullshit.

It's a bit like all being in agreement that Earth is a sphere, so that we can discuss travel and plane routes, instead of believing it's flat and that then driving your viewpoint around travel.
View Quote

Sundance at CTH calls it the " Mamet Principle ".
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 2:36:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Worthy effort and you may be right… I didn’t listen to the entire Putin interview and made a technical error in my post above.   But an hour is a long time.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 2:42:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Towards the end of the interview, Benz said something like there were several successful voting lawsuits that turned off some of their dirty tactics on a national level, so now these corrupt institutions were starting the attack on a state level. Is that correct?

If so, it shows that some of their dirty tactics can be repelled. The “core” will still be corrupt and require other tactics to deal with that but it sounds like they do bleed and we can cut off some of their tentacles and reach.

The amount of people working in the government and these institutions to maintain their grip and control is staggering.

It does make me feel better knowing that they are not sleeping well at night and appear to be panicked knowing that more and more Americans are waking up to the truth which will undermine their control.

How far will they go to maintain control? Some kind of disruption with significant shock value (think 9/11 level) will almost certainly occur before the election if they can’t take back control of X and the narrative imo.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 3:26:45 PM EDT
[#43]
I and my wife just finished it.  She usually avoids this kind of stuff.  She was mesmerized and so was I.  I have felt like something has been wrong for awhile and this really explained a lot.  Forget Tucker is even interviewing this guy.  He does all the talking and tuck just sits there with his mouth open and the Tucker look on his face.  

It is more than worth the hour to watch.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 3:33:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

And the posters who insist/suggest we watch won't answer the following:

do we acknowledge the comment by putin that tucker was highly paid?

do we acknowledge the deafening silence from tucker as to this very relevant and potentially damning claim?

Do acknowledge tucker could have easily denied that he received a large payment and dispelled what appears to be a vested interest in the puff piece ("interview"), yes?

For levity
@Eight_Ring WHO paid tucker?

Who's venice? Are you an owl? Margot Robbie & Leonardo DiCaprio in The Wolf of Wall Street #shorts

Link Posted: 2/18/2024 3:37:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Always scheming to “protect democracy”. Benz said there will be a lot of global elections this year.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 3:42:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 3:55:56 PM EDT
[#47]

And there we go... that dreaded financial motivation again rearing its ugly head.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 3:59:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

And there we go... that dreaded financial motivation again rearing its ugly head.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Really?

He said people have been asking him. A lot of people want to support this kind of work…
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 4:07:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
This is the most articulate explanation of how we got here that I have ever heard.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/18/2024 4:15:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Really?

He said people have been asking him. A lot of people want to support this kind of work…
View Quote

"He said" I'm sure "he" did!

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top