Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 4:43:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And there we go... that dreaded financial motivation again rearing its ugly head.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

And there we go... that dreaded financial motivation again rearing its ugly head.

...from a "Practicing Atty"
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 4:49:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

And the posters who insist/suggest we watch won't answer the following:

do we acknowledge the comment by putin that tucker was highly paid?

do we acknowledge the deafening silence from tucker as to this very relevant and potentially damning claim?

Do acknowledge tucker could have easily denied that he received a large payment and dispelled what appears to be a vested interest in the puff piece ("interview"), yes?

For levity
@Eight_Ring WHO paid tucker?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bo4iOerI4g

View Quote

The Benz video had little to do with TC ,  it was just a platform to give Benz an hour .

I have watched Benz on RAV,   he never had an hour to develop his narrative .   What are trying to make this into ?
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 5:01:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Maybe.  I appreciate your point.  But I usually engage a simple vetting as to who is saying what.  My paid fact checker (ms adlucem) indicated a fairly checkered/storied past as a white nationalist, the type of person I dont tend to give great credence or time to... he's found another windmill... and there's the book he touts, so there's that.

Economic motivations work both way.

As always ymmv.
View Quote

So by WHITE NATIONALIST you don't mean "white supremacist" (which the phrase is intended to intone)--you mean that he is a WHITE person (which admittedly is undeniable) who also (I'm spit-balling here) thinks America is an OK place, if not the greatest country on earth, and who admires what is truly good in US History, and who thinks the US is worth being proud of, perhaps even worth fighting and dying for, and who would stand for the National Anthem and take off his hat and place his hand over his heart--right?  Can I assume THAT is what you mean by "White Nationalist"?  My personal definition of "White Nationalist" (which I use to call attention to the idiocy of the term) would be an old white guy who fought on Guadalcanal and has a flag pole and displays the American flag in his suburban yard--HE is a White Nationalist--and maybe you could explain to me what is so inherently evil about White Nationalism, because while it is SEEMS to be used as a breathless pejorative by condescending leftists, I'm kinda just not seeing anything very wrong with it.  Those folks used to be called patriots, right?  So please do explain what is so wrong about being a "White Nationalist", or perhaps have your "fact checker" MS. do so. And after you do that--maybe you could explain to me the apparently paradoxical accusation that you lodged against Tucker Carlson (who also seems to me to be a White Nationalist) as spouting "anti-American factless propaganda which probably belongs on RT" even as you decry him as also being a "White Nationalist".

Seriously.  Do ANY of the irreconcileable thoughts inside your head make ANY sense to you?
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 5:05:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I misspoke the comment was made by putin following, not during the interview, I corrected my self in my response... apologies. My question still stands...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did we watch the same interview?  I can't recall any such exchange.  Can you provide me with a time stamp of this "accusation" from Putin?

And if Tucker Carlson was a paid propagandist for the Russians--WHY would it make any sense for Putin to publicize that?  Help me understand.

I misspoke the comment was made by putin following, not during the interview, I corrected my self in my response... apologies. My question still stands...

And for some reason you think that what Putin said is undeniably true--presumably with no accompanying evidence--and worth repeating?  Really?

It really is very hard to take your opinion seriously.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 5:06:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You have a very belabored and  bizzare way of saying you don’t care for my opinion.  And…. You sound like a member of the Strigidae family…
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@AdLucem

ETA: also--are any of the ideas in your head based in reality?  You alledge that Tucker Carlson is "fallen and disgraced and is now embittered".  Is that actually true?  WHO exactly has adjudicated Tucker Carlson as "fallen and embittered"?    WHO exactly has adjudicated that EVERYTHING Tucker Carlson puts out is "anti-American factless propaganda"?  I need to ask, because quite frankly your thoughts seem the thoughts of a propaganda drone, as opposed to anyone whom a thinking person should take seriously.

You have a very belabored and  bizzare way of saying you don’t care for my opinion.  And…. You sound like a member of the Strigidae family…

It isn't that I "don't care for your opinion".  It's that your opinion's are rediculous and indefensible and not based in any kind of reality.  You asserted (as a matter of FACT) that Tucker Carlson had been handsomely paid for the interview, that Vladimir Putin had called him out on it, that Tucker Carlson didn't respond--and that therefore Tucker Carlson tacitly admitted that it was true.  Except that none of that ever happened.  Do you see the problem here?  Look hard.  Maybe you will.

I get that some people hate Tucker Carlson.  They don't even need a reason--they have a right to their opinion.  But the problem here is that the reasons that you articulate for your dislike don't ACTUALLY correspond to reality or stand up to scrutiny.

THAT is the basis for our disagreement.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 5:14:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I need to get caught up on the thread but I think this video he just released goes with the topic, as sobering as it is:

What Tucker Learned From Surviving a Plane Crash

Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:21:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

What's your issue here? Our side is soooo fucked and this is why we take it in the ass by sissy leftists. They pay and support their causes. We won't cough up the cost of a box of ammo for people trying to defend freedom. You want him to do all of this for free?

Our side is infiltrated with total FSA types as well.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:28:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I need to get caught up on the thread but I think this video he just released goes with the topic, as sobering as it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOs3DGD_D1o
View Quote
De-humanizing is a real thing
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:40:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

What's your issue here? Our side is soooo fucked and this is why we take it in the ass by sissy leftists. They pay and support their causes. We won't cough up the cost of a box of ammo for people trying to defend freedom. You want him to do all of this for free?

View Quote

The left game plan includes getting the provocateurs embedded in the Right to call everybody a grifter and build on it .
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:40:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
The shits real. And it's coming.

the analogy he makes about the people in the theatre is jarring.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 9:19:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh, yeah.  That was good.  BLM/Antifa/paroled criminals are the vanguard of this revolution.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 9:26:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The Tucker haters are oddly silent on this.
View Quote

Probably because we aren't going to give him an hour of our time...

Just a simple question though--if it was Trump's DHS trying to fight misinformation and propaganda from the left, would you still be outraged?

ETA: my curiosity was piqued enough to spend a couple minutes on Google.  I found an interesting link for you:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna119213

Michael Benz, a former Trump State Department official whose work has been cited in congressional hearings and promoted by Elon Musk, has become a go-to voice for Republican criticism of government and social media censorship in the past year.

But before his stints in government and as a pundit, Benz appears to have been a pseudonymous alt-right content creator who courted and interacted with white nationalists and posted videos espousing racist conspiracy theories, according to recordings, livestreams and blog posts reviewed by NBC News.

The pseudonym, Frame Game, posted videos and participated in podcasts and livestreams during the rise of the alt-right following Donald Trump’s election. Frame Game avoided showing his face in his videos or appearances, during which he pushed a variety of far-right narratives including the “Great Replacement Theory” that posits the white race is being eradicated in America for politics and profits. In others, Frame Game said he was a white identitarian, railed against the idea of diversity and made montages urging white viewers to unite under the banner of race.

In interviews with white nationalists, Frame Game blamed Jews for “controlling the media” and for the decline of the white race. “If you were to remove the Jewish influence on the West,” he said in one video, “white people would not face the threat of white genocide that they currently do.”

Link Posted: 2/18/2024 9:40:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Just a simple question though--if it was Trump's DHS trying to fight misinformation and propaganda from the left, would you still be outraged?

ETA: my curiosity was piqued enough to spend a couple minutes on Google.  I found some interesting links for you:

Michael Benz, a former Trump State Department official whose work has been cited in congressional hearings and promoted by Elon Musk, has become a go-to voice for Republican criticism of government and social media censorship in the past year.

But before his stints in government and as a pundit, Benz appears to have been a pseudonymous alt-right content creator who courted and interacted with white nationalists and posted videos espousing racist conspiracy theories, according to recordings, livestreams and blog posts reviewed by NBC News.

The pseudonym, Frame Game, posted videos and participated in podcasts and livestreams during the rise of the alt-right following Donald Trump's election. Frame Game avoided showing his face in his videos or appearances, during which he pushed a variety of far-right narratives including the "Great Replacement Theory" that posits the white race is being eradicated in America for politics and profits. In others, Frame Game said he was a white identitarian, railed against the idea of diversity and made montages urging white viewers to unite under the banner of race.

In interviews with white nationalists, Frame Game blamed Jews for "controlling the media" and for the decline of the white race. "If you were to remove the Jewish influence on the West," he said in one video, "white people would not face the threat of white genocide that they currently do."

View Quote
NBC news.. the ones that brought you "white hispanics"

Link Posted: 2/18/2024 9:51:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Vivek chimes in.

Link Posted: 2/18/2024 9:54:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

ETA: my curiosity was piqued enough to spend a couple minutes on Google.  I found an interesting link for you:

The pseudonym, Frame Game, posted videos and participated in podcasts and livestreams during the rise of the alt-right following Donald Trump’s election. Frame Game avoided showing his face in his videos or appearances, during which he pushed a variety of far-right narratives including the “Great Replacement Theory” that posits the white race is being eradicated in America for politics and profits. In others, Frame Game said he was a white identitarian, railed against the idea of diversity and made montages urging white viewers to unite under the banner of race.

In interviews with white nationalists, Frame Game blamed Jews for “controlling the media” and for the decline of the white race. “If you were to remove the Jewish influence on the West,” he said in one video, “white people would not face the threat of white genocide that they currently do.”

View Quote

Yeah--you can't be bothered to listen to what he actually has to say--but you are eager to relate what you have been told to think and feel about him, based on 100% self-interested leftist media spin.

Excellent work, Comrade.

Seriously, though--I should TRUST what NBC News is telling me to think?

Why would I do that?  Do you even watch the news?  They lie non-stop, all the time, about absolutely EVERYTHING.

Link Posted: 2/18/2024 9:56:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's not on 'our side.' Tucked Karlson relaxes at Comet Ping Pong, texts with Hunter Biden, and hates Trump. Not to mention bending over backwards to showcase Putin. If he excavates the occasional gold for retards who don't already know about NGOs or public government departments, ok, but don't expect me to pretend he's not a shill.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 10:11:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
NBC news.. the ones that brought you "white hispanics"

View Quote

He likes Google,  same Google that was accused of manipulating search results in 2020 to favor Biden and censor the negatives . They still do, anything favoring the Right gets on page 2 or lower, it's bullshit propaganda .   Poster shows up and engages in the subject matter of what Benz was talking about and gives a perfect example of methods the Administrative State uses to disparage the Right .   Was waiting for the other side to show up and go after Benz, they're here.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 10:42:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

This post is a cyber-attack on my Democracy!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:07:04 PM EDT
[#19]
The bastards are widespread and dug in, I don't think anything can root them out. They spy on Congress, lie to them in hearings, and freely spend regardless of appropriations. Plus, they have access to so much foundation money, they are untouchable in the short term.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:17:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The bastards are widespread and dug in, I don't think anything can root them out. They spy on Congress, lie to them in hearings, and freely spend regardless of appropriations. Plus, they have access to so much foundation money, they are untouchable in the short term.
View Quote

Administrative state is the best word I can think of ,  bastards works fine though .
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:21:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:22:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

He's not on 'our side.' Tucked Karlson relaxes at Comet Ping Pong, texts with Hunter Biden, and hates Trump. Not to mention bending over backwards to showcase Putin. If he excavates the occasional gold for retards who don't already know about NGOs or public government departments, ok, but don't expect me to pretend he's not a shill.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Name your favorite news sources.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:22:33 PM EDT
[#23]
The Benz interview has been re-tweeted by RFK and Sharyl Atkinson.  Maybe Joe Rogan will see it?
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:38:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

...from a "Practicing Atty"
View Quote

I don't pretend my financial interest doesn't exist and work on a contingency basis if you understand what that means....
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:40:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The Benz video had little to do with TC ,  it was just a platform to give Benz an hour .

I have watched Benz on RAV,   he never had an hour to develop his narrative .   What are trying to make this into ?
View Quote

Not that complex... tucker is a paid pawn... do u care who's paying him, or not?
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:43:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

So by WHITE NATIONALIST you don't mean "white supremacist" (which the phrase is intended to intone)--you mean that he is a WHITE person (which admittedly is undeniable) who also (I'm spit-balling here) thinks America is an OK place, if not the greatest country on earth, and who admires what is truly good in US History, and who thinks the US is worth being proud of, perhaps even worth fighting and dying for, and who would stand for the National Anthem and take off his hat and place his hand over his heart--right?  Can I assume THAT is what you mean by "White Nationalist"?  My personal definition of "White Nationalist" (which I use to call attention to the idiocy of the term) would be an old white guy who fought on Guadalcanal and has a flag pole and displays the American flag in his suburban yard--HE is a White Nationalist--and maybe you could explain to me what is so inherently evil about White Nationalism, because while it is SEEMS to be used as a breathless pejorative by condescending leftists, I'm kinda just not seeing anything very wrong with it.  Those folks used to be called patriots, right?  So please do explain what is so wrong about being a "White Nationalist", or perhaps have your "fact checker" MS. do so. And after you do that--maybe you could explain to me the apparently paradoxical accusation that you lodged against Tucker Carlson (who also seems to me to be a White Nationalist) as spouting "anti-American factless propaganda which probably belongs on RT" even as you decry him as also being a "White Nationalist".

Seriously.  Do ANY of the irreconcileable thoughts inside your head make ANY sense to you?
View Quote

Is English your second language? Please try again and I will attempt to....... answer?
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:47:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Not that complex... tucker is a paid pawn... do u care who's paying him, or not?
View Quote

Again ,  The Benz video had very little to do with TC ,   what he had about 3 minutes of dialog w/ Benz ?     You can stop the condescending gotcha bullshit Mr . Lawyer .
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:49:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It isn't that I "don't care for your opinion".  It's that your opinion's are rediculous and indefensible and not based in any kind of reality.  You asserted (as a matter of FACT) that Tucker Carlson had been handsomely paid for the interview, that Vladimir Putin had called him out on it, that Tucker Carlson didn't respond--and that therefore Tucker Carlson tacitly admitted that it was true.  Except that none of that ever happened.  Do you see the problem here?  Look hard.  Maybe you will.

I get that some people hate Tucker Carlson.  They don't even need a reason--they have a right to their opinion.  But the problem here is that the reasons that you articulate for your dislike don't ACTUALLY correspond to reality or stand up to scrutiny.

THAT is the basis for our disagreement.
View Quote

I am truly happy that you understand we disagree... you are coming along just fine and I have great expectations for your intellectual development.  Funny thing though, your boy tucker never responded to an accusation echoed across the world that he was receiving a handsome fee for the puff piece.  guessing you're good with that?  you still have some distance to go....
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:53:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

No not as long as people recognize he is promoting a book or seeking clicks and give that due consideration im good... chasing one conspiracy after the next has destroyed our party
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:55:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Twitter, Post Millennial, Revolver, Reuters/AP, you get the picture. Were you hoping I'd say MSNBC so you could dismiss these facts because someone online read a blog you didn't like? Now you: do you deny the above well-known public facts, do you support this mainstream media performer despite them, or do you support him because of them as a fellow traveler with Biden, Putin, and the Podestas?

Let's hear it. What side are you on and why is your side's first reaction to facts a deflection from them?
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:55:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The left game plan includes getting the provocateurs embedded in the Right to call everybody a grifter and build on it .
View Quote

demons demons everywhere!
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:57:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 12:00:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Again ,  The Benz video had very little to do with TC ,   what he had about 3 minutes of dialog w/ Benz ?     You can stop the condescending gotcha bullshit Mr . Lawyer .
View Quote

Did it escape your understanding that tucker is giving him a platform or do you need a diagram.  I am not a great sketcher but I can try...
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 12:17:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Interesting, what the guy is talking about is literally occurring in this thread lol.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 12:19:06 AM EDT
[#35]
The forum sliding is incredible.  Every Tucker video results in ad hominems against him.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 12:31:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
This is the most articulate explanation of how we got here that I have ever heard.
View Quote
Indeed. Amazing interview.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 12:37:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Interesting, what the guy is talking about is literally occurring in this thread lol.
View Quote

Noticed that ,  need to watch again and take notes .  That interview should get Benz some more exposure . Have seen him fairly often on Warroom  and Charkie Kirks show but he never had an hour .
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 12:37:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Twitter, Post Millennial, Revolver, Reuters/AP, you get the picture. Were you hoping I'd say MSNBC so you could dismiss these facts because someone online read a blog you didn't like? Now you: do you deny the above well-known public facts, do you support this mainstream media performer despite them, or do you support him because of them as a fellow traveler with Biden, Putin, and the Podestas?

Let's hear it. What side are you on and why is your side's first reaction to facts a deflection from them?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like Tucker Carlson because whenever I hear him speak I find myself in agreement with 90% of what he says, and can't actually fault his logic.  I think he is honest and very well educated, and have never once felt that listening to what he has to say was a waste of time.  I absolutely cannot say that about (for instance) Dan Bongino, or Sean Hannity, or Glenn Beck.  Don't even get me going on the shithead talking heads who manage reality-distortion fields for the political left.

And help me understand.  You assert that the following are damning "well-known facts" about Tucker Carlson: "Tucked Karlson relaxes at Comet Ping Pong, texts with Hunter Biden, and hates Trump. Not to mention bending over backwards to showcase Putin".

What does any of that even mean?  Relaxing at Comet Ping Pong?  Seriously.  Are you a Q-Tard?  If so, wow.  I'm not even going to waste my time.

Bye.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 12:42:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

No not as long as people recognize he is promoting a book or seeking clicks and give that due consideration im good... chasing one conspiracy after the next has destroyed our party
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You quote NBC as an authoritative source, and throw around accusations about people being "White Nationalists" and then use the words "OUR party"?

lol.

GTFOOH.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 12:45:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Did it escape your understanding that tucker is giving him a platform or do you need a diagram.  I am not a great sketcher but I can try...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah.  You're worried about Tucker Carlson "giving him a platform".

How very Conservative of you.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 12:47:15 AM EDT
[#41]
AR15.com thread on CIA spying on Trump campaign

Mike Benz explains what's happening in the above thread in the interview. If you don't watch the interview, you're uninformed on how/why they spied on his campaign and how they went about it. You're also uninformed about how much your government hates you and the lengths they will go to, to silence and crush anyone who stands in their way.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 12:56:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Has anyone ever thought about the possibility that this place is government controlled PYSOP?  Imagine the possibilities.  Public-private partnership.

Attachment Attached File

Think about the forum 15 years ago vs today. Significant shift.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 1:38:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
This is the government our founders warned us about.  Right here.  Right now.
View Quote

Indeed.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 1:40:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tucker is not the guest on his show. The guest is ... someone else.

I would think someone who says they're a laywer is competent to make that adult and rational distinction.

Did you ever have to get testimony from a hostile criminal witness and listen to them carefully so you could figure out what they said that was true?

If you have, did you forget how to do that?

Who *will* you listen to about anything?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22mike+benz%22&sp=CAISBBABGAI%253D

Or if that's just too much...

https://twitter.com/MikeBenzCyber/status/1666925704334950402

Video at tweet explaining it in 36 minutes.

Or you could keep finding reasons to never listen. ETA and keep crapping the thread full of your side issue that you have with tucker, which obscures what the thread is about in the first place.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 1:48:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I like Tucker Carlson because whenever I hear him speak I find myself in agreement with 90% of what he says, and can't actually fault his logic.  I think he is honest and very well educated, and have never once felt that listening to what he has to say was a waste of time.  I absolutely cannot say that about (for instance) Dan Bongino, or Sean Hannity, or Glenn Beck.  Don't even get me going on the shithead talking heads who manage reality-distortion fields for the political left.

And help me understand.  You assert that the following are damning "well-known facts" about Tucker Carlson: "Tucked Karlson relaxes at Comet Ping Pong, texts with Hunter Biden, and hates Trump. Not to mention bending over backwards to showcase Putin".

What does any of that even mean?  Relaxing at Comet Ping Pong?  Seriously.  Are you a Q-Tard?  If so, wow.  I'm not even going to waste my time.

Bye.
View Quote

When somebody is making millions of dollars while making you think you agree with them 90% of the time, do you think it might be a good idea to wonder if you're actually being targeted and manipulated and used for financial profit?

Or is it more likely that you just finally found somebody who "gets it" like you do?

(And I'm not even getting into all the evidence that he doesn't really believe much of what he says)
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 1:50:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Or  here, the summary and a small bit of the article he mentions in the video that's the simplfied version of the twitter video above:

https://foundationforfreedomonline.com/dhs-censorship-agency-had-strange-first-mission-banning-speech-that-casts-doubt-on-red-mirage-blue-shift-election-events/
DHS Censorship Agency Had Strange First Mission: Banning Speech That Casts Doubt On ‘Red Mirage, Blue Shift’ Election Events

by Mike Benz
   November 9, 2022

SUMMARY

Network throttled millions of posts ahead of 2020 election, blocked “emerging narratives” from reaching a “virality threshold.”

Censors boast on video of getting tech companies to ban entire categories of election speech under threat of “huge regulatory pressure.”

Months before the 2020 election, censors systematically targeted all speech categories that could challenge a future “red mirage, blue shift” election scenario.

Last week, The Intercept published a set of leaks that drew broad interest in perhaps the most undercovered scandal inside the US government today: the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) quiet move to establish, for the first time in US history, an explicitly inward-facing domestic censorship bureau.What The Intercept glimpsed, however, is just the tip of a much larger iceberg.The size, scale and speed of DHS’s censorship operation are vastly larger have been reported. Based on our investigation, below are seven bottom-line figures summarizing the scope of censorship carried out by DHS speech control partners, as compiled from their own reports and videos:

22 Million tweets labeled “misinformation” on Twitter;

859 Million tweets collected in databases for “misinformation” analysis;

120 analysts monitoring social media “misinformation” in up to 20-hour shifts;

15 tech platforms monitored for “misinformation” often in real-time;

<1 hour average response time between government partners and tech platforms;

Dozens of “misinformation narratives” targeted for platform-wide throttling; and

Hundreds of millions of individual Facebook posts, YouTube videos, TikToks, and tweets impacted, due to “misinformation” Terms of Service policy changes that DHS partners openly plotted and bragged tech companies would never have done without DHS partner insistence and “huge regulatory pressure” from government.

The citations above are from just the DHS censorship network’s impact on the 2020 election cycle alone. That was two years ago, when the narrative management machine referenced by The Intercept was first getting formed. Even the above figures, however, just scratch the surface of the full story.

------------------------------

Or if the ugly fighting fundie secondary seperation force is too strong for you to overcome:

https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.1419828112

Search engines, specifically google, proven to have been putting their finger on the scale and tipping elections.

It's stupid to ignore this stuff.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 1:57:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The forum sliding is incredible.  Every Tucker video results in ad hominems against him.
View Quote

Unfortunately, this has become acceptable and is the norm here. Forum sliding is an established tactic that works, and as long as it works it will be used for disinformation.

I doubt most poster even consider it a tactic, because it is subtle and if untrained eyes experience it they are oblivious to the tactics, but it is all pervasive and corruptive.

Michale Benz is truth teller, and if you want to understand what is happening with invasive technology and how manipulative it is designed to be, he is a starting point for enlightenment.

He is, for now, un corruptible.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 2:19:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
There a podcast out of Britain that I watch on YouTube called the lotus eaters.
The guys are their version of conservatives (which really is just any one of us with an accent).

it's absolutely amazing/terrifying that the exact same policies/talking points/issues/crises/etc are the exact same as here.

it proves what we are up against is truly a global nemesis.
View Quote

Carl Benjamin and TLE are sort of the UK version of Tim Pool and Ben Shapiro. I listen from time to time, great podcast.

What we're seeing is a unified effort to demoralize and conquer western "liberal democracies" - in the sense of personal liberties and freedoms, not progressive liberalism.

Someone, somewhere, has decided that we have enjoyed this nice run for a bit too long.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 3:49:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Carl Benjamin and TLE are sort of the UK version of Tim Pool and Ben Shapiro. I listen from time to time, great podcast.

What we're seeing is a unified effort to demoralize and conquer western "liberal democracies" - in the sense of personal liberties and freedoms, not progressive liberalism.

Someone, somewhere, has decided that we have enjoyed this nice run for a bit too long.
View Quote

Some time after the fall of the USSR the elint/surveillance tools used to scoop up everything from the ussr were being remade.

9-11 happened, bush told the intel state "never again" and those tools and the intel state turned all of that stuff inwards, into america. To stop terrorists.

The patriot act was passed. The intel state was growing in power. DHS got to be a real thing.

Modern algorithim driven social media and internet search took off. Followed by the smartphone. All of which was (and is) backdoored by the intel state.

Obama wound up in the white house, he took what the intel state had built and weaponized it, turned it political, and he exploited modern social media (pepperidge farms remembers that ... fb? IIRC? Let him extract "the whole social graph."

Trump won. Than brexit happened. The euroskeptics got a fire lit under them by the mass migration of utterly incompatible cultures set off by merkel inviting the whole world into germany and they started picking up speed.

The surveillance, censorship, propaganda, and nudge machine built since around the time of 9-11 went from being something that was merely politicized to highly targetted in response to all of that.

And now, in order to build the abuse part to go with the bribe part of these sytems, government controlled digital currencies are being built and rolled out, along with every indication that physical currencies will be devalued into nothingness or even outright banned.

I don't think someone somewhere planned it.

I think in the progression of events, those with the power to do these things (government, silicon valley, big money) saw the specter of and a few small meaningful pushbacks, freaked out, and are now trying to annihilate any ability to keep them from being busy body control freaks that get to run everyone's lives ... "For your good and inclusion and equity."

Fellow thinkers reacting to the same stimuli in many different places. Enabled by tech that wasn't around before.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 4:30:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

No shit. Unbelievable.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top