BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 4:52:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Another amazing interview. Tucker on X has been fantastic.

ETA: more from Benz

https://x.com/mikebenzcyber/status/1666925704334950402?s=46&t=jyTxsNyLtiMiFHS17n69cQ
View Quote

I just started following Benz on X for a few months now. I'm glad Carlson had him on. He needs to be heard.

Now we know how and why Google made such a domineering splash on the scene back in the day. They crushed all the competion almost instantaniously. They are basically a sanctioned tentacle of our government. Easy when things are rigged for you.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 5:07:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The left game plan includes getting the provocateurs embedded in the Right to call everybody a grifter and build on it .
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's your issue here? Our side is soooo fucked and this is why we take it in the ass by sissy leftists. They pay and support their causes. We won't cough up the cost of a box of ammo for people trying to defend freedom. You want him to do all of this for free?

Our side is infiltrated with total FSA types as well.

The left game plan includes getting the provocateurs embedded in the Right to call everybody a grifter and build on it .

The word "grifter" appeared overnight almost as if on command.  And plenty of try-hards repeat it over and over again in an attempt to sound relevant, especially when attacking those persecuted by Marxist judges and other Xiden-adjacent actors.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 5:56:01 AM EDT
[#3]

I recall a few years i was watching Destin, from the Smarter Everyday Youtube channel and he made a comment about some huge, mysterious facility being built near him in one of his videos. That dude is a G-man himself that is tied to education, space science and Redstone. He'd understood it to be a data farm, like others popping up around the country. He admitted that was all he knew of it. You'd think someone with the clearances and obvious connections would know more about it. I think the video was about drones. He had video of the place in a fly over.

Makes you wonder who is having such things built. The one in question was in N AL.

I wish i could recall the exact video and link it.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 6:09:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
"I'll get away from all this by hanging out in games and chatting with my buddies on comms."

https://patents.google.com/patent/US10857468B2/en?q=%28matchmaking%29&assignee=Activision

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20210287386A1/en?q=%28improved%29&assignee=Activision

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20160005270A1/en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnVrmdYeG-s

Except that they've got patents on software to track your eyes, if you sweat, your heartrate (you wear a smartwatch that can do that, right?) ... your computer has wifi and your smartphone does, ... etc.

And gaming comms networks have been targetted specifically. I forget the source, but it's in there.

On the other hand, they can and are using this to nudge people for game matchmaking but they also can use it to expunge people for wrongthink.
View Quote

The brass at work put in a seeing eye thing at our plant, fairly early on during the covid hysteria. They said it could immediately alert HR and ID any emplyee to send them home if it sensed high body temp. Everyone had an initial scan and ID code entered. Not long after, i tried to fool it. The damn thing could not be fooled on IDing you. I recall walking in with my sunglasses, a ball cap and a blue mask. The thing ID'd me instantly. How it does it is beyond my capability of reasoning. It's actually rather impressive tech. Scary, too.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 7:06:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The forum sliding is incredible.  Every Tucker video results in ad hominems against him.
View Quote

Tucker is driving the shills nuts, didn't know so many were here.

I called it, they haven't even watched it, attack Tucker is all you get and slide the thread.

I don't think I ever watched an hour long Tucker video that he only had about a minute or two of his own dialogue, and what he did say was just to get Benz to clarify a point or fact.

Link Posted: 2/19/2024 7:07:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Is English your second language? Please try again and I will attempt to....... answer?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So by WHITE NATIONALIST you don't mean "white supremacist" (which the phrase is intended to intone)--you mean that he is a WHITE person (which admittedly is undeniable) who also (I'm spit-balling here) thinks America is an OK place, if not the greatest country on earth, and who admires what is truly good in US History, and who thinks the US is worth being proud of, perhaps even worth fighting and dying for, and who would stand for the National Anthem and take off his hat and place his hand over his heart--right?  Can I assume THAT is what you mean by "White Nationalist"?  My personal definition of "White Nationalist" (which I use to call attention to the idiocy of the term) would be an old white guy who fought on Guadalcanal and has a flag pole and displays the American flag in his suburban yard--HE is a White Nationalist--and maybe you could explain to me what is so inherently evil about White Nationalism, because while it is SEEMS to be used as a breathless pejorative by condescending leftists, I'm kinda just not seeing anything very wrong with it.  Those folks used to be called patriots, right?  So please do explain what is so wrong about being a "White Nationalist", or perhaps have your "fact checker" MS. do so. And after you do that--maybe you could explain to me the apparently paradoxical accusation that you lodged against Tucker Carlson (who also seems to me to be a White Nationalist) as spouting "anti-American factless propaganda which probably belongs on RT" even as you decry him as also being a "White Nationalist".

Seriously.  Do ANY of the irreconcileable thoughts inside your head make ANY sense to you?

Is English your second language? Please try again and I will attempt to....... answer?

He actually makes a great point that you definitely don’t want to become entangled in. But your answer seals my opinion of your agenda. Great job outing yourself lol
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 8:27:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Oh, yeah.  That was good.  BLM/Antifa/paroled criminals are the vanguard of this revolution.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
De-humanizing is a real thing

Oh, yeah.  That was good.  BLM/Antifa/paroled criminals are the vanguard of this revolution.

Everything I learned about CISA I learned from DHS and COVID.

Link Posted: 2/19/2024 8:46:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Interesting, what the guy is talking about is literally occurring in this thread lol.
View Quote

The other side finds the thread and the usual suspects side track everything.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:55:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Just like Benz says, the Internet has been infiltrated with .gov/big-tech-partnership dis-/mis-information agents, with arfcom obviously a key target.  The agents out themselves on here everyday, with some in this very thread.  Note to agents - You're losing the information war and not winning our hearts and minds.  It's time to quit the shenanigans and join the winning team.  The dental plan isn't worth it.

Link Posted: 2/19/2024 10:19:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Ah.  You're worried about Tucker Carlson "giving him a platform".

How very Conservative of you.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/19/2024 10:26:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Tucker is not the guest on his show. The guest is ... someone else.

I would think someone who says they're a laywer is competent to make that adult and rational distinction.

Did you ever have to get testimony from a hostile criminal witness and listen to them carefully so you could figure out what they said that was true?

If you have, did you forget how to do that?

Who *will* you listen to about anything?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22mike+benz%22&sp=CAISBBABGAI%253D

Or if that's just too much...

https://twitter.com/MikeBenzCyber/status/1666925704334950402

Video at tweet explaining it in 36 minutes.

Or you could keep finding reasons to never listen. ETA and keep crapping the thread full of your side issue that you have with tucker, which obscures what the thread is about in the first place.
View Quote

unresponsive to the question
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 10:26:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Has anyone ever thought about the possibility that this place is government controlled PYSOP?  Imagine the possibilities.  Public-private partnership.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/100318/IMG_4561_jpeg-3134041.JPG

Think about the forum 15 years ago vs today. Significant shift.
View Quote

Even if it isn’t the entire forum, but the contents posted. We have people in quite literally every thread, on both sides of every topic (yes, “both”, deliberately making everything a binary argument) posting simply to sow strife on the forum.

I’ve participated in it and I’ve decided to opt out of a lot of that mess now. It does nothing productive.

Edit: This got ratcheted way up with the 0bama administration. IIRC second term. He started a NGO that was dedicated to modifying online discourse. The story quickly disappeared and I have really not been able to find much info about it since then. I’m not just pointing fingers at ole Barack here either - this is legitimate and I think we’ve been seeing the fruits of that NGO ever since.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 10:39:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I recall a few years i was watching Destin, from the Smarter Everyday Youtube channel and he made a comment about some huge, mysterious facility being built near him in one of his videos. That dude is a G-man himself that is tied to education, space science and Redstone. He'd understood it to be a data farm, like others popping up around the country. He admitted that was all he knew of it. You'd think someone with the clearances and obvious connections would know more about it. I think the video was about drones. He had video of the place in a fly over.

Makes you wonder who is having such things built. The one in question was in N AL.

View Quote

Few seem to remember the big stink about the new NSA Utah data center either.

I remember at one point a Utah state rep threatening to cut power to it as well right as it was coming online. That threat went away for sure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 10:42:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

He actually makes a great point that you definitely don’t want to become entangled in. But your answer seals my opinion of your agenda. Great job outing yourself lol
View Quote

Outing myself?  As someone (1)  who has lost all respect for tucker and has "no care" and no time for his show or guests; and (2) has difficulty understanding and even less interest in responding to a rambling nonsensical rage post which failed to address a simple question?  Thank you, I accept your compliment of a great job

Link Posted: 2/19/2024 10:48:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You quote NBC as an authoritative source, and throw around accusations about people being "White Nationalists" and then use the words "OUR party"?

lol.

GTFOOH.
View Quote

Yes so I suppose you are neither a republican or principled?
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 11:25:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Outing myself?  As someone (1)  who has lost all respect for tucker and has "no care" and no time for his show or guests; and (2) has difficulty understanding and even less interest in responding to a rambling nonsensical rage post which failed to address a simple question?  Thank you, I accept your compliment of a great job

View Quote

You sure seem hell bent on wasting a lot of "no care" and "no time" in this thread.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 11:31:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You quote NBC as an authoritative source, and throw around accusations about people being "White Nationalists" and then use the words "OUR party"?

lol.

GTFOOH.

Not quite sure how you arrived at that.  Your Ms. "fact checker" would no doubt categorize me as one of those EVIL "White Christian Nationalists" who bitterly clings to his guns and his Bible.

I'd offer you (by way of an intellectual baseline) that I believe that men can't have babies, and don't think the Founding Fathers would agree that the State should have the power to take away someones children if those children hold the neurotic culturally-conditioned conviction that they are of a different gender than their chromosomes reveal them to be.  I also believe that our borders should be secured against Mexican drug cartels engaged in human trafficking, and that the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution pretty much means EXACTLY what it says--that The Right Of The People To Keep And Bear Arms Shall Not Be Infringed, and also that The People have a 4th Amendment right to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures.

Oh--and I also believe in freedom of speech, even for people I loathe.

How's that for a baseline?

Does that make me a Putin cocksucker?

Help me to understand myself and the larger world, Counselor.

Link Posted: 2/19/2024 11:32:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Or  here, the summary and a small bit of the article he mentions in the video that's the simplfied version of the twitter video above:

https://foundationforfreedomonline.com/dhs-censorship-agency-had-strange-first-mission-banning-speech-that-casts-doubt-on-red-mirage-blue-shift-election-events/
DHS Censorship Agency Had Strange First Mission: Banning Speech That Casts Doubt On ‘Red Mirage, Blue Shift’ Election Events

by Mike Benz
   November 9, 2022

SUMMARY

Network throttled millions of posts ahead of 2020 election, blocked “emerging narratives” from reaching a “virality threshold.”

Censors boast on video of getting tech companies to ban entire categories of election speech under threat of “huge regulatory pressure.”

Months before the 2020 election, censors systematically targeted all speech categories that could challenge a future “red mirage, blue shift” election scenario.

Last week, The Intercept published a set of leaks that drew broad interest in perhaps the most undercovered scandal inside the US government today: the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) quiet move to establish, for the first time in US history, an explicitly inward-facing domestic censorship bureau.What The Intercept glimpsed, however, is just the tip of a much larger iceberg.The size, scale and speed of DHS’s censorship operation are vastly larger have been reported. Based on our investigation, below are seven bottom-line figures summarizing the scope of censorship carried out by DHS speech control partners, as compiled from their own reports and videos:

22 Million tweets labeled “misinformation” on Twitter;

859 Million tweets collected in databases for “misinformation” analysis;

120 analysts monitoring social media “misinformation” in up to 20-hour shifts;

15 tech platforms monitored for “misinformation” often in real-time;

<1 hour average response time between government partners and tech platforms;

Dozens of “misinformation narratives” targeted for platform-wide throttling; and

Hundreds of millions of individual Facebook posts, YouTube videos, TikToks, and tweets impacted, due to “misinformation” Terms of Service policy changes that DHS partners openly plotted and bragged tech companies would never have done without DHS partner insistence and “huge regulatory pressure” from government.

The citations above are from just the DHS censorship network’s impact on the 2020 election cycle alone. That was two years ago, when the narrative management machine referenced by The Intercept was first getting formed. Even the above figures, however, just scratch the surface of the full story.

------------------------------

Or if the ugly fighting fundie secondary seperation force is too strong for you to overcome:

https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.1419828112

Search engines, specifically google, proven to have been putting their finger on the scale and tipping elections.

It's stupid to ignore this stuff.
View Quote

Yes, God forbid somebody actually try to do something to fight back against the incessant deluge of misinformation and propaganda and complete BS that is clogging up the internet and social media.  Why would we ever care about that?

Here's an example of what happens when they loosen the controls and do it the way you seem to want it done.

https://mashable.com/article/x-twitter-elon-musk-bots-fake-traffic

The data is from a company that monitors web traffic to its clients and tracks the sources and analyzes the data to identify fake versus real traffic.  Last year during the Super Bowl (soon after Musk took over Twitter and hadn't changed much yet) the fake traffic was only 2.8%.

This year 75.8% of the traffic was identified as fake.

The numbers were still low for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc. Only Twitter showed the huge spike.  You think it had anything to do with all the loosening of controls and moderation and censorship?

If you guys hate this stuff so much, why don't you just go hang out with the like-minded people on gab and 4chan?  The rest of us would prefer not to turn the whole internet into that kind of cesspool.

Again--how would you feel about this if it was Trump's government combating left-wing propaganda and disinformation?
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 11:41:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Benz is up on Warroom,  9:40 AM, CT.

Edit, Bannon is talking too much selling stuff .
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 11:44:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The posters who need to watch this - won't touch it .
View Quote

They are from the very nest of cockroaches that Carlson shines his flashlight on.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 11:47:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Just like Benz says, the Internet has been infiltrated with .gov/big-tech-partnership dis-/mis-information agents, with arfcom obviously a key target.  The agents out themselves on here everyday, with some in this very thread.  Note to agents - You're losing the information war and not winning our hearts and minds.  It's time to quit the shenanigans and join the winning team.  The dental plan isn't worth it.

View Quote

Read an article the other day where the CEO of  META said 60% of META employees work on censorship and content moderation. WTF?

ETA: head was the VP of Global Affairs at META. Not the CEO

Article with Video
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 11:49:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Worthy effort and you may be right… I didn’t listen to the entire Putin interview and made a technical error in my post above.   But an hour is a long time.
View Quote

You could've watched it in less time than you spent posting about not watching it in this thread. At least then you'd be informed about the discussion.

My bad for @'ing him everyone.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 12:15:53 PM EDT
[#23]
tag for later
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 12:36:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Benz says " sharing that video "  is a good place to start . Political information warfare was Bannon's comment .

He needs that hour and minimal interruptions when he speaks to put things together .
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 12:44:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yes, God forbid somebody actually try to do something to fight back against the incessant deluge of misinformation and propaganda and complete BS that is clogging up the internet and social media.  Why would we ever care about that?

Here's an example of what happens when they loosen the controls and do it the way you seem to want it done.

The data is from a company that monitors web traffic to its clients and tracks the sources and analyzes the data to identify fake versus real traffic.  Last year during the Super Bowl (soon after Musk took over Twitter and hadn't changed much yet) the fake traffic was only 2.8%.

The numbers were still low for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc. Only Twitter showed the huge spike.  You think it had anything to do with all the loosening of controls and moderation and censorship?

If you guys hate this stuff so much, why don't you just go hang out with the like-minded people on gab and 4chan?  The rest of us would prefer not to turn the whole internet into that kind of cesspool.

Again--how would you feel about this if it was Trump's government combating left-wing propaganda and disinformation?
View Quote

Exellent agitprop Officer! The Director has placed .000005 bitcoin in your account.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 12:54:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You sure seem hell bent on wasting a lot of "no care" and "no time" in this thread.
View Quote

You have a point... But you might acknowledge I was invited to this thread and responded to a comment that all the "the Tucker haters are oddly silent on this" (post 21).  I suspect I gave everyone a member to castigate.... Think of me as bringing you all closer together...

Anyway, I will not further waste time in this thread... Best
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 12:55:28 PM EDT
[#27]
double tap
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 2:49:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Finally got through watching the Tucker/Benz interview and I feel like I need a strong drink.

How can we fix this?
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 3:14:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, outing yourself. lol
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 3:20:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Watched the whole thing.

TL,DW;  The government, our own government, was primarily behind the 2020 unrest because they felt that the American people were a threat to them.

Allow me to remind you that Trump was President through the fiasco and found himself out of his depth. Not that any of us would have fared any better, but the companies we labelled as leftist shills were as much at odds with the agenda as we were. They simply weren't given a choice.

Neither were we.

Now, it's the government's turn to have no choice. You should have been honest with us.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 3:27:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

They have a whole thread going to shill against tucker now.

Its like the online version of those deer decoys that the game department sets up by the road that have little motors to move their heads and everything "Hello fellow conservatives, I have lost all respect for Tucker. He hates america". Then they probably join their Teams meeting about how to counter information threat actors

I wonder if Tucker's female acquaintances are being hit up by intel agencies to see if they are willing to fabricate a rape story
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 3:42:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think the goal of many of them is to simply cause chaos and disorganization.  Of course, thread sliding was mentioned already.

BTW there was a very good Benz interview with Lee Smith back in 2022.  I'll see if I can dig it up.  Most of this was covered at that time.

It is here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/social-media-special-ops/id1620384290?i=1000561381246https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/social-media-special-ops/id1620384290?i=1000561381246
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 3:43:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

They are from the very nest of cockroaches that Carlson shines his flashlight on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The posters who need to watch this - won't touch it .

Indeed, some are admittedly members of the IC and part of whatever culture works these things.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 3:46:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I wonder if Tucker's female acquaintances are being hit up by intel agencies to see if they are willing to fabricate a rape story
View Quote

His frequent guest, Cathy Areu ('The Liberal Sherpa') accused Tucker and others of sexual harassment a couple of years back, which was thrown out.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 4:12:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tucker is not the guest on his show. The guest is ... someone else.

I would think someone who says they're a laywer is competent to make that adult and rational distinction.

Did you ever have to get testimony from a hostile criminal witness and listen to them carefully so you could figure out what they said that was true?

If you have, did you forget how to do that?

Who *will* you listen to about anything?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22mike+benz%22&sp=CAISBBABGAI%253D

Or if that's just too much...

https://twitter.com/MikeBenzCyber/status/1666925704334950402

Video at tweet explaining it in 36 minutes.

Or you could keep finding reasons to never listen. ETA and keep crapping the thread full of your side issue that you have with tucker, which obscures what the thread is about in the first place.

That's because I wasn't replying to your question, I was replying to your behavior in the thread creating a sideshow that utterly distracts from the real content.

Behaving exactly as if you don't want anyone to address what's going on.

Tucker has nothing to do with this, the thread would be he same if OP had found the 36m vid on benz's twitter, that article from benz's site, or any of what are probably a dozen other interviews he's done with other sources.

Or ... if op had been reading about this stuff for years and just expected it (the other links in the thread).

You aren't contributing anything useful.

Some people will continue to believe tucker and others won't. You're just being a thread-jerk in here, it'd be great if you stopped it.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 4:15:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I remember at one point a Utah state rep threatening to cut power to it as well right as it was coming online. That threat went away for sure.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was an effort to try and cut off water to the center, that would have shut the place off, they need it for cooling.

Also, don't forget the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusion_center

https://www.startpage.com/sp/search?query=fusion+center&cat=web&pl=opensearch

And stuff like TIA: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Information_Awareness
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 4:19:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Good grief.

Seems I'm going to have to add to my note on your account.

dishonest will not engage pro federal trespassing laughs at feds crushing states

And now you're FOR the government controlling moderation and censorship of the internet for political purposes.

I hope nobody is paying you to be here, because you're giving them a very bad rep.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 4:25:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The brass at work put in a seeing eye thing at our plant, fairly early on during the covid hysteria. They said it could immediately alert HR and ID any emplyee to send them home if it sensed high body temp. Everyone had an initial scan and ID code entered. Not long after, i tried to fool it. The damn thing could not be fooled on IDing you. I recall walking in with my sunglasses, a ball cap and a blue mask. The thing ID'd me instantly. How it does it is beyond my capability of reasoning. It's actually rather impressive tech. Scary, too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"I'll get away from all this by hanging out in games and chatting with my buddies on comms."

https://patents.google.com/patent/US10857468B2/en?q=%28matchmaking%29&assignee=Activision

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20210287386A1/en?q=%28improved%29&assignee=Activision

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20160005270A1/en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnVrmdYeG-s

Except that they've got patents on software to track your eyes, if you sweat, your heartrate (you wear a smartwatch that can do that, right?) ... your computer has wifi and your smartphone does, ... etc.

And gaming comms networks have been targetted specifically. I forget the source, but it's in there.

On the other hand, they can and are using this to nudge people for game matchmaking but they also can use it to expunge people for wrongthink.

I'm not terribly surprised, in a world were things like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gait_analysis, and  https://onezero.medium.com/your-heartbeat-can-give-away-your-identity-like-a-fingerprint-43760bc0004e ... anything unique to you that can be observed is probably technically surveillable.

Also, just for grins. Show up one day at work with NO electronics and no RFID embedded cards. Just to a/b test the thing. Stick a rock in your shoe to throw off your gait. Cotton ball(s) in your cheeks.

There's all sorts of interesting things you can learn by messing with that kinda tech.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 4:30:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I think the goal of many of them is to simply cause chaos and disorganization.  Of course, thread sliding was mentioned already.

BTW there was a very good Benz interview with Lee Smith back in 2022.  I'll see if I can dig it up.  Most of this was covered at that time.

It is here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/social-media-special-ops/id1620384290?i=1000561381246https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/social-media-special-ops/id1620384290?i=1000561381246
View Quote

This.^

Link Posted: 2/19/2024 4:59:51 PM EDT
[#40]
I watched this the other day and it was deeply disturbing. I won't say anything more than that.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 5:18:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Talk about opening the Pandora’s box. Just when I thought that harnessing the power of the atom was it.  Here comes another.

Just added Michael Benz. Hopefully, he’ll not mysteriously disappear on the face of the Earth.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 5:33:22 PM EDT
[#42]
It seems that voting harder...isn't going to work...wonder what will?
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 5:39:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I watched this the other day and it was deeply disturbing. I won't say anything more than that.
View Quote

So, basically, as I start to  grasp what he's saying:

The military industrial complex has expanded.

It now includes the intel communities, state, dhs who are there for the specific purpose, with cutouts just like usaid in the form of university programs/departments to do what the government isn't allowed to do, but at the government's command, who are here to do moderation, "deamplfication" (reach of content control), and other forms of censorship against people for saying stuff those in the intel, dhs, state, and government at large don't like.

For instance, discussing how mail in balloting is inherently less safe and secure and how it's abused, or discussing the covid mandates, etc.

It is now profitable to censor and gaslight us, *at scale.*

People have full time jobs doing it.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 5:40:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
It seems that voting harder...isn't going to work...wonder what will?
View Quote

State governments refusing to send tax money to the fedgov.

Destroying the intel state and DHS/state department. Tell exactly what they've done.

Leak out the tickets on the censorship held by the state cutouts on the internet censorship.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 5:50:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

It now includes the intel communities, state, dhs who are there for the specific purpose, with cutouts just like usaid in the form of university programs/departments to do what the government isn't allowed to do, but at the government's command, who are here to do moderation, "deamplfication" (reach of content control), and other forms of censorship against people for saying stuff those in the intel, dhs, state, and government at large don't like.

For instance, discussing how mail in balloting is inherently less safe and secure and how it's abused, or discussing the covid mandates, etc.

View Quote

Yeap and the professional regime change artists and operatives in the govt, or contracted to the govt
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 5:57:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Good grief.

dishonest will not engage pro federal trespassing laughs at feds crushing states

And now you're FOR the government controlling moderation and censorship of the internet for political purposes.

I hope nobody is paying you to be here, because you're giving them a very bad rep.
View Quote

An attempt to master the art of projection . Who does Mr bright guy think probably put that article out ?
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 6:10:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

An attempt to master the art of projection . Who does Mr bright guy think probably put that article out ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good grief.

An absolute pathetic attempt. The whole forum can see through this poster’s bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 6:31:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Good grief.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good grief.

Guess I'll mark that down as "refuses to answer the question and instead spouts some strawman red herring BS".

Got it.

Just so I'm clear, please confirm--you're saying you're quite happy about the lefty commies filling social media with lies and propaganda and fake news and nobody should try to do anything about it, right?
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 6:35:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Yeap and the professional regime change artists and operatives in the govt, or contracted to the govt
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When you read or listen to a topic, and you start to get an idea of a huge leviathan moving just under the water, pulling it's own currents and dragging you along, and than you juuuust start to see it cresting above the water, and you get that feeling in your gut...

Mike Benz | Deconstructing the Censorship Industrial Complex

Absolutely positively worth the watch or the listen.

This like the leviathan being explained to you by someone who is a diver with powerful lights. Rare moments.

Even more important than how the intel state combined with DHS and the DOJ to be weaponized against us, if that were even possible.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 6:37:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Guess I'll mark that down as "refuses to answer the question and instead spouts some strawman red herring BS".

Got it.

Just so I'm clear, please confirm--you're saying you're quite happy about the lefty commies filling social media with lies and propaganda and fake news and nobody should try to do anything about it, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good grief.

Got it.

I won't confirm that because it's not true and I don't for a second think you care one bit about what I think. Only if I say something the ideology you are a blind mute slave to compels you to reply to.

You are a liar.

eta: and if you continue to post that kind of content, eventually you'll pull enough deceptions and lies off that you'll get banned.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top