Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 10/26/2022 6:13:15 PM EDT
I'm following the polls in some contested races. Feel free to post up polls when you see them published, doesn't matter from where. PredictIt, etc, is fine, too.

Yes, "polls". Democrats are frequently oversampled, and there are other methodology errors. Feel free to dive in and discuss any you take issue with.

Individual polls day by day:

Click To View Spoiler
Polling Averages as of today:

Arizona: Gov - Lake(R) +3.5, Senate - Masters(D) +0.3 updated 11/8
End of Day 11/7 - Lake(R) +2.4, Senate - Kelly(D) +0.6 updated 11/7
Click To View Spoiler

Georgia: Senate - Walker(R) +0.6 updated 11/7
Click To View Spoiler

Michigan: Gov - Whitmer(D) +1.0 updated 11/8
End of Day 11/7 Gov - Whitmer(D) +4.2 updated 11/5
Click To View Spoiler

Nevada: Gov - Lombardo(R) +2.8, Senate - Laxalt(R) +3.4 updated 11/8
End of Day 11/7 - Gov - Lombardo(R) +2.3, Senate - Laxalt(R) +2.7 updated 11/7
Click To View Spoiler

New Hampshire: Senate - Hassan(D) +1.4 updated 11/7
Click To View Spoiler

North Carolina: Senate - Budd(R)  +6.0 updated 11/7
Click To View Spoiler

Ohio: Senate - Vance(R) +8.0 updated 11/7
Click To View Spoiler

Oklahoma: Gov - Stitt +1(most recent poll, not average) updated 11/3
Click To View Spoiler

Oregon: Gov - Kotek(D) +1.3 updated 11/4
Click To View Spoiler

Pennsylvania: Senate: OZ(D) +0.1 updated 11/4
Click To View Spoiler

Washington: Senate - Murray +4.3 updated 11/2
Click To View Spoiler

Wisconsin: Gov - Michels(R) +0.6, Senate - Johnson(R) +3.3 updated 11/7
Click To View Spoiler

US House of Reps Overview
Click To View Spoiler

Link Posted: 10/26/2022 6:47:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Nate Silver's (lol) take on odds of each candidate winning. These are not polling averages.

He predicts a 54% chance democrats hold the senate.

Link Posted: 10/27/2022 2:12:11 AM EDT
[#2]
There will be a lot of close races that go to a run off and democrats always win run offs.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 2:15:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There will be a lot of close races that go to a run off and democrats always win run offs.
View Quote

Not that many states use run offs. Georgia senate race may very well go to a run off.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 2:41:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Going to be a lot of fraud. Across the country.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 3:22:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Holy shit! Drazan with a +2.4 spread

A republican polling that well in Oregon practically unheard of
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 11:29:52 PM EDT
[#6]
A few polls out today. Georgia Senate RCP average flipped to Walker(R) +0.6
Some good polls for governor and senate in Nevada
And PA a poll with Oz +3!

Some Averages from today.

Polls from today(10/27)
Click To View Spoiler

Also, OP updated.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 11:42:38 PM EDT
[#7]
538 has democrats with 52% chance of holding the senate today, down from 54% yesterday.
They also flipped to Walker(R-GA) with a 53% chance, from a 50-50(dem advantage) yesterday.

Click To View Spoiler

Betting markets are favoring republicans
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 11:43:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Nate Silver's (lol) take on odds of each candidate winning. These are not polling averages.

He predicts a 54% chance democrats hold the senate.
https://i.imgur.com/s0Rben8.png

View Quote
Nate Silver's problem is that he uses polls that are made up bullshit until the last three weeks. At about T-21 days polls start to true up so they don't look like the hack cocksuckers they are. This causes movement in the direction of reality (note, this is where we are now.) This is interpreted as "momentum." It's really not, but whatever. Silver's issue is that he still has bullshit data in his projections because the pollsters that are trying mostly to influence the outcome rather than predict it slowly converge on reality in the last three weeks.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 11:46:40 PM EDT
[#9]
That Oklahoma Governor polling data is surprising to me
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 12:04:07 AM EDT
[#10]
In a world of truth, progressives lose unanimously and get sent to prison for crimes against humanity
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 12:05:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Also, comrade Foreheadman can't string one coherent thought together.  Not one.

And up.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 5:07:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Poll out - Walker (R-GA) +3, brings his polling average up to +1.6.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2022/senate/ga/georgia-senate-walker-vs-warnock-7329.html

Link Posted: 10/28/2022 5:23:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I pray there's still some remnants of sanity left in this State. Remaining cautiously optimistic.  People are PISSED
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 5:27:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

https://i.postimg.cc/RZWwC9wS/fingers-crossed.gif

I pray there's still some remnants of sanity left in this State. Remaining cautiously optimistic.  People are PISSED
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.postimg.cc/RZWwC9wS/fingers-crossed.gif

Right there with you
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 11:28:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Just a couple polls out today.

A poll out of OH showing Vance (R) +5 making the average R +2.1

And two polls out of Washington, both in favor of the Democrat Patty Murray.
One poll was D+6 by Triton, the other a D+1 by Trafalgar.
Triton had a sample size of 506 Likely Voters, while Trafalgar had 1207 Likely Voters.
Triton is a 538 C/D rated pollster, Trafalgar has an A- rating

Take that for what you will, but considering Murray(D) won by 18 points last time, this may be worth watching to see if Tiffany Smiley(R) can giver her a run for her money.

RCP moved house seat CA9 and NM3 from the leans dem column to the toss up column, and NY25 from likely dem to the leans dem column.
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 11:31:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 11:36:21 PM EDT
[#17]
I dont want to rain on anyone's parade but I live in WA and can just about assure you murray won't lose.
Do a search about Dino Rossi's campaign for govenor.
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 11:40:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Wait why do we care what Silver predicts again?

Link Posted: 10/29/2022 11:46:17 PM EDT
[#19]
I would love to see Smiley kick Murray out of this state.   If east side of Washington republicans all of them actually voted she would. But they don't.
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 11:57:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

https://images.currentaffairs.org/2016/12/nate-1024x646.jpg
View Quote

I don't really care, and I don't take his numbers too seriously. I think he plays games with a lot of the data he uses in his models.
I'm mostly posting his numbers for posterity, and since his modeling is contrasting with polling averages in some cases.

I do like the pollster rating thing he does, as it is a good resource if you want to look closer at pollsters. He plays with these numbers too, I believe, by being selective over the polls that get "analyzed" by a particular pollster. I do not believe it is comprehensive by any means for an given pollster, but there are some more obscure ones on there too, and you can get an idea of how polished and accurate some of them are.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/

But, I can stop referencing him if no one cares what some hack is forecasting.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 12:16:28 AM EDT
[#21]
I doubt Smiley can win, King County will keep finding ballots so that Murray will win.

But I am voting for Smiley anyhow
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 7:25:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I doubt Smiley can win, King County will keep finding ballots so that Murray will win.

View Quote
I don't think she wins, but she's making them dump money in a race that should be a lock at the expense of Mark Kelly and Maggie Hassan. That's a great thing.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 7:38:50 AM EDT
[#23]
The country seems to like the misery it's going through with numbers like that...
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 7:49:59 AM EDT
[#24]
One note of caution about Trafalgar.

They are an odd case, they accurately predicted races in the past that other pollsters had wrong. But at the same time, below that top line accuracy, they missed badly on the demographic breakdowns vs actual results.

So essentially they got the right answer but the 'work' was wrong. It makes me question if they're lucky or good.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 7:56:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Have no fear, the democrats will win. Washington has a long history of Democrat cheating. They’ll get the votes they need, no matter what. Never forget Dino Rossi. They stole the shit out of that election.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:07:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

King County government is .... special. I learned this firsthand many years ago.

I was working for a national document storage company, and they were a large customer. They wanted to break contract and stopped paying.

For over a year, they would periodically reach out to us, demanding we return their boxes. It would get forwarded to me as I was assigned to handle the closure request. I'd tell them we'd happily coordinate a quick and smooth transfer of the boxes to themselves or their new vendor - once they paid their outstanding balance and the relevant fees/costs per their contract. They would get pissy and their lawyer would send a nasty letter, which I'd forward to our legal, who would send them a letter back with the exact same details and dollar amounts that I had provided.

Took over a year for them to finally suck it up and agree to pay. That year cost them close to $100k more than if they had just listened when they first reached out - not to mention what their lawyers charged them.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:21:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Smiley is running some effective commercials and the Murray people are obviously concerned. I see Smiley signs here in the suburbs - not Murray ones.

I'll be dropping my vote for Smiley in the box this week.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 8:57:42 AM EDT
[#28]
NYT/Sienna just dropped some senate polls.  I don't know about there methodology but they're not good.

Fester +5%?  The polls was also taken last Monday through Wednesday so only one day was post debate.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 9:07:01 AM EDT
[#29]
That's probably a poll of NYT employees.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 9:08:38 AM EDT
[#30]
dominion don't care about your puny polls, or your puny poles
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 9:09:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Smiley is running some effective commercials and the Murray people are obviously concerned. I see Smiley signs here in the suburbs - not Murray ones.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A Red wave doesn't take WA. That would take an end of Universe cataclysm. Woketard runs way too deep in the NW. They think Romney is an ultra right fascist up there.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 9:11:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

not surprising at all, with $20 million in out-of-state dark money (Soros money) supporting that leftist puta comunista Joy Hoffmeister

dominion (debold) is setting Oklahoma up for our first stolen election with Hoffmeister

They're playing up "oh the scandals" without naming any actual scandals, and harping "he's just too much like Drumpf" right along with the bullshit butt-monkey line "i used to be a repugnican, butttt"
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 9:17:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
NYT/Sienna just dropped some senate polls.  I don't know about there methodology but they're not good.

Fester +5%?  The polls was also taken last Monday through Wednesday so only one day was post debate.
View Quote

They're usually a somewhat reasonable pollster if you subtract ~2% from the Dem.

So take that 5% Fetterman lead, slice of a few percent for it straddling the debate kaboom, and a few more for them Dem bias, and it's about tied. Seems about right.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 9:19:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not surprising to those who live here.  Stitt is as swampy as they come.
Just do a search on all the investigations into him and the shit he is involved in.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 9:26:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

https://images.currentaffairs.org/2016/12/nate-1024x646.jpg
View Quote
Nate’s audience is primarily communists on Twitter, which is great because he regularly posts factual examples of “here’s where democrats are fucked up” and they reeee. Shouldn’t reflexively discount him here.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 9:30:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

They're usually a somewhat reasonable pollster if you subtract ~2% from the Dem.

So take that 5% Fetterman lead, slice of a few percent for it straddling the debate kaboom, and a few more for them Dem bias, and it's about tied. Seems about right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eh

Attachment Attached File

https://nitter.it/ArthurSchwartz/status/1587056902613225473#m
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 9:37:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
dominion don't care about your puny polls, or your puny poles
View Quote

Yet your confidence in your grifter "DA DOMINIONZ" talking point is so weak, that you will not bet with me on the outcome next week.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 9:39:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Murray is in trouble. There has been a funding push to her campaign because of how much trouble she's in.

The polls we've been fed most of the year have been largely bullshit contrived through statistical trickery like sampling postgraduate degree holders at multiple times their actual numbers in the population, etc.

I think we see at least 250 seats in the house, and at least 53 senate seats.

I think Masters, Walker, Laxalt, and Oz win.

Bolduc in NH is my dark horse bet. It's close there, far closer than anyone would have believed. If that happens 54.

If Murray goes down then you can expect DC to react like it's the end of days.

I laid in bets back in summer when the polls were utter fantasy and got some pretty good odds. I'm going to double my money easily on some races and triple it on some others.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 9:42:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Going to be a lot of fraud. Across the country.
View Quote

Yup, vote printer be like:

Link Posted: 10/31/2022 9:45:48 AM EDT
[#40]
There are legit undecideds still left and by in large the undecideds are not breaking for democrats. That is a huge problem for the democrats.

Some of my predictions based on what I've observed so far...it'll be fun to see if I'm right.

Expect to see lower black turnout for democrats. Higher black turnout for Republicans.

Lower hispanic turnout for democrat. Record hispanic turnout for Republicans.

High levels of turnout from working class.

College educated white women are going to break harder for Republicans than in prior elections. Expect white women to get yelled at by the media just like they did in 2016.

None of these are good for democrat prospects.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 9:53:13 AM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

And yet you won't take my open bet either.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:03:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
And yet you won't take my open bet either.
View Quote

Curious how tolerant this site is of voter depression efforts.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:06:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Just remember, according to some of the mouthbreathers here, YeR vOtE dUn'T mAtTeR!!11!

I can't wait to hear what the excuses are going to be after Republicans take the House, Senate, and get big governorship wins.

They'll probably switch gears to, "The Republicans never do anything when they're in control anyway!" I'm already seeing some of that posted.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:21:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Curious how tolerant this site is of voter depression efforts.
View Quote

Indeed. The CoC forbids advocacy against the 2nd Amendment and trashing gun companies and companies that support the 2nd Amendment, but openly advocating for democrats or suppressing the vote (which in turn harms the 2nd Amendment) is a-OK.

Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:22:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Just remember, according to some of the mouthbreathers here, YeR vOtE dUn'T mAtTeR!!11!

I can't wait to hear what the excuses are going to be after Republicans take the House, Senate, and get big governorship wins.

They'll probably switch gears to, "The Republicans never do anything when they're in control anyway!" I'm already seeing some of that posted.
View Quote

You are correct. The Qtarded trash can't let go of their copium. When they lose their "DUR DOMINONZ" talking point, they will just move the goal posts to some other dumb. It's like talking to a flat-earther.

Deep down inside, none of them believe what they are posting.

If they did, they would take my open bet on the outcome of the House election next week.

So far, not a single taker.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:26:30 AM EDT
[#46]

They were off in 2020, were quite accurate in 2018, missed again 2016, and had a good record before that.

Average all that out and I think my ~2% left hedge is pretty reasonable.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:31:01 AM EDT
[#47]
I can't believe MI is going to reelect Whitmer after all of her rules-for-thee bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:32:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You are correct. The Qtarded trash can't let go of their copium. When they lose their "DUR DOMINONZ" talking point, they will just move the goal posts to some other dumb. It's like talking to a flat-earther.

If they did, they would take my open bet on the outcome of the House election next week.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not surprised. Have seen others post the same. Never any takers from the "skeptics".
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:32:21 AM EDT
[#49]
and dominion still don't care

that's all that will come out of this selection cycle
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:42:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

not surprising at all, with $20 million in out-of-state dark money (Soros money) supporting that leftist puta comunista Joy Hoffmeister

dominion (debold) is setting Oklahoma up for our first stolen election with Hoffmeister

They're playing up "oh the scandals" without naming any actual scandals, and harping "he's just too much like Drumpf" right along with the bullshit butt-monkey line "i used to be a repugnican, butttt"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Diebold's Premier Election Solutions hasn't existed since 2009 when they were sold to ES&S who then sold all their election system assets to Dominion. (I should know, I worked at Diebold when the company divested itself of the voting division, which I did not work for).

Also, Oklahoma doesn't use Dominion systems for voting: https://oklahoma.gov/elections/security-integrity/voting-devices.html

They use Hart InterCivic eScan A/T machines.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top