Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:44:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Diebold's Premier Election Solutions hasn't existed since 2009 when they were sold to ES&S who then sold all their election system assets to Dominion. (I should know, I worked at Diebold when the company divested itself of the voting division, which I did not work for).

Also, Oklahoma doesn't use Dominion systems for voting: https://oklahoma.gov/elections/security-integrity/voting-devices.html

They use Hart InterCivic eScan A/T machines.

View Quote

I stand corrected, good sir

a rose is a rose, and an "election" by any other name is still being stolen
No matter if it's called "Dominion" or if it's called Hart InterCivic eScan A/T
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:57:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I can't believe MI is going to reelect Whitmer after all of her rules-for-thee bullshit.
View Quote

Michigan is a dying state, so there’s that
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:57:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

So how do you explain the UNIVERSAL rule since 2020, where the GOP (Including Trump) cleaned up on the electronic machine totals EVERYWHERE.

It was that way in 2020, 2021 and every election that we have had thus far in 2022.

Fact: If we only counted machine vote totals, Trump would have won re-election in an overwhelming landslide with north of 400 EVs.
Fact: If we only counted votes on the Dominion machines, Trump would have won Wisconsin and Pennsylvania in an overwhelming landslide.
Fact: Only a very small minority of counties in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania even used Dominion machines, and most were overwhelmingly Republican and Trump put up historic totals in many of the counties.
Facts: The machine vote total in Virginia in 2021 was +14 GOP (Redder than Kansas). The old fashioned mail-in vote was +50 D (More blue than Vermont.)

You were lied to by human swine. You seem to be unable to process facts and look at the data, something that your betters have actually done.

Link Posted: 10/31/2022 11:03:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

And yet you won't take my open bet either.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I don’t even remember the terms of your bet. I also think I told you too that I already made a bet over the the NYSRP law suit and wasn’t making anymore.

Quoted:
Just remember, according to some of the mouthbreathers here, YeR vOtE dUn'T mAtTeR!!11!

I can't wait to hear what the excuses are going to be after Republicans take the House, Senate, and get big governorship wins.

They'll probably switch gears to, "The Republicans never do anything when they're in control anyway!" I'm already seeing some of that posted.

Quoted:

Indeed. The CoC forbids advocacy against the 2nd Amendment and trashing gun companies and companies that support the 2nd Amendment, but openly advocating for democrats or suppressing the vote (which in turn harms the 2nd Amendment) is a-OK.

For the record, I don’t want any democrat to win. I however have zero faith in the election process after 2020 in the presidential election and the 2021 election in nj. Not that I ever thought voting in nj ever mattered.

The left has shown they will cheat to remain in power and I’m under no illusion that they won’t continue to cheat. You guys want to pretend voting still matters fine. But I’m not going to kid myself anymore.

Link Posted: 10/31/2022 11:04:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Virginia 2021 Vote totals on the EVVVVIIIIIILLLLLLL Machines:

Virginia 2021 Vote totals from the mail-in paper ballots:

Link Posted: 10/31/2022 11:05:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I don’t even remember the terms of your bet. I also think I told you too that I already made a bet over the the NYSRP law suit and wasn’t making anymore.
View Quote

Loser leaves ARFCOM bet.

Terms: I say the GOP takes the House. The "DUR DOMINIONZ" tards seem to think "ITZ ALL RIGGS" and "DEMOCRATXZ WONT LUZ."

So, let's see who actually believes what.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 11:08:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Loser leaves ARFCOM bet.

Terms: I say the GOP takes the House. The "DUR DOMINIONZ" tards seem to think "ITZ ALL RIGGS" and "DEMOCRATXZ WONT LUZ."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Loser leaves ARFCOM bet.

I’m not leaving, that’s why I’m not taking the bet.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 11:11:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because you know the GOP will win the House.

If you believed otherwise, you'd take the bet to try to get rid of me.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 11:16:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

For the record, I don’t want any democrat to win. I however have zero faith in the election process after 2020 in the presidential election and the 2021 election in nj. Not that I ever thought voting in nj ever mattered.

The left has shown they will cheat to remain in power and I’m under no illusion that they won’t continue to cheat. You guys want to pretend voting still matters fine. But I’m not going to kid myself anymore.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Just remember, according to some of the mouthbreathers here, YeR vOtE dUn'T mAtTeR!!11!

I can't wait to hear what the excuses are going to be after Republicans take the House, Senate, and get big governorship wins.

They'll probably switch gears to, "The Republicans never do anything when they're in control anyway!" I'm already seeing some of that posted.

Quoted:

Indeed. The CoC forbids advocacy against the 2nd Amendment and trashing gun companies and companies that support the 2nd Amendment, but openly advocating for democrats or suppressing the vote (which in turn harms the 2nd Amendment) is a-OK.

Election fraud is as old as the Democrat Party itself so no one should be surprised by its existence or effects. It should be baked into every Republican's election "war plan".

The key is to run a candidate capable of overcoming the margin of fraud. And I hate to be the bearer of bad news but a guy that got his original party nomination with a smaller plurality of the party than John Fucking McCain isn't the one that can do that.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 11:19:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Election fraud is as old as the Democrat Party itself so no one should be surprised by its existence or effects. It should be baked into every Republican's election "war plan".

The key is to run a candidate capable of overcoming the margin of fraud. And I hate to be the bearer of bad news but a guy that got his original party nomination with a smaller plurality of the party than John Fucking McCain isn't the one that can do that.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 11:31:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Machines had fuck all to do with it.

Failure to do proper signature match validation of mail-in ballots did. And that's something AZ and Georgia passed legislation to deal with. PA is currently in a litigation fight where the governor is basically saying he's not going to follow the USSC ruling controlling how mail-in ballots are handled because Democrats don't obey rulings, only power.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 11:40:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

They were off in 2020, were quite accurate in 2018, missed again 2016, and had a good record before that.

Average all that out and I think my ~2% left hedge is pretty reasonable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

They were off in 2020, were quite accurate in 2018, missed again 2016, and had a good record before that.

Average all that out and I think my ~2% left hedge is pretty reasonable.

Somebody asked the pollster about responsiveness.

White reg. Dems were 28% more likely to respond than white reg. Reps.  That's nothing like our national polling and quite a bit like 2020, when party quota/weighting was insufficient. That's a troubling sign for nonresponse bias

https://nitter.it/Nate_Cohn/status/1587093381603368960#m
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 11:42:04 AM EDT
[#13]

I'm so old I remember when people were posting on ARFCOM that it was pointless to vote in 2021 in VA because NOVA vote totals would blow it out for Democrats and the machines would cheat Youngkin anyway.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 11:47:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Just watch.  The "red tsunami" won't happen.  It'll be majority dems squeaking by on mail in ballots.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 12:00:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Murray is in trouble. There has been a funding push to her campaign because of how much trouble she's in.

The polls we've been fed most of the year have been largely bullshit contrived through statistical trickery like sampling postgraduate degree holders at multiple times their actual numbers in the population, etc.

I think we see at least 250 seats in the house, and at least 53 senate seats.

I think Masters, Walker, Laxalt, and Oz win.

Bolduc in NH is my dark horse bet. It's close there, far closer than anyone would have believed. If that happens 54.

If Murray goes down then you can expect DC to react like it's the end of days.

I laid in bets back in summer when the polls were utter fantasy and got some pretty good odds. I'm going to double my money easily on some races and triple it on some others.
View Quote

Vance is kicking the crap out of Tim Ryan.  DNC pulled their advertising for him last week.  He spent the rest of the week whining about it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 12:03:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
There are legit undecideds still left and by in large the undecideds are not breaking for democrats. That is a huge problem for the democrats.

Some of my predictions based on what I've observed so far...it'll be fun to see if I'm right.

Expect to see lower black turnout for democrats. Higher black turnout for Republicans.

Lower hispanic turnout for democrat. Record hispanic turnout for Republicans.

High levels of turnout from working class.

College educated white women are going to break harder for Republicans than in prior elections. Expect white women to get yelled at by the media just like they did in 2016.

None of these are good for democrat prospects.
View Quote

I know nobody pays attention to my post but I have been saying on here for a month that white suburban women do not give two shots about abortion, the dems are getting ready to find out.  Actually they already know a huge miscalculation was made.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 12:07:24 PM EDT
[#17]
The cheating was not done with the voting machines.  The cheating was done with the ballots put through the machines.  Thousands of ballots in 4 states is all it took
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 12:46:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Not surprising to those who live here.  Stitt is as swampy as they come.
Just do a search on all the investigations into him and the shit he is involved in.
View Quote

I just searched for Governor Stitt investigations.  It came up with different articles for three investigations.

1.  Oklahoma Gov. Stitt’s campaign ad under investigation.  This investigation was being conducted by OK county DA to determine if the governor violated OK election law by mentioning the AG he nominated in an ad.  The DA claims since the ad costs more than $2,900, Stitt made an illegal donation to the AGs campaign.  The ad in question was listing Stitt's accomplishments it was not an ad for the AG.

2.  Investigation Uncovers Gov. Kevin Stitt’s Secret Plans to Build “Lavish” Multi-Million-Dollar Governor’s Mansion.  This story is a little more concerning.  The governor was raising funds to build a new mansion thru private donations.  That might give the appearance of impropriety but at least he was not putting it on the taxpayer's back.  Stitt and his family do not live in the old mansion because they say it has mold and that is affecting their children's health.  I do not doubt that a 95 year old building in OK has mold.

3.   Gov Stitt admin keeping report secret on questionable relief funds spending.  This is one thing that bothers me about Stitt.  He will cover for bureaucrats wasting taxpayer money.  This is not his crime but he is covering it up.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 12:56:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Just watch.  The "red tsunami" won't happen.  It'll be majority dems squeaking by on mail in ballots.
View Quote

Mail ballots are WAY, WAY, WAY down from 2020.

The GOP is actually AHEAD in the early vote in Florida.

The EV is drastically older and more Republican.

Try to educate yourself instead of reading conspiracy theories.

Check out rrhelections.com
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:10:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I dont want to rain on anyone's parade but I live in WA and can just about assure you murray won't lose.
Do a search about Dino Rossi's campaign for govenor.
View Quote

The fix has been in for a long time.  Shame nobody is willing to overhaul elections.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:12:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I’m not certain they’ll taking anything. Why? Because there’s been two elections where the republican candidates were winning and then like magic the names were flipped but the numbers didn’t change because the democrats stole the elections.

Why would I want to get rid of you? I’m sure there’s plenty of people who would like to see me gone though.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:35:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

No, I’m not certain they’ll taking anything. Why? Because there’s been two elections where the republican candidates were winning and then like magic the names were flipped but the numbers didn’t change because the democrats stole the elections.

Why would I want to get rid of you? I’m sure there’s plenty of people who would like to see me gone though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The house is 435 separate elections. I don't think they'll be able to steal it. Stealing the presidency is much easier. Just takes a few corrupt cities in swing states. A few corrupt cities cannot steal the house.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:36:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I know nobody pays attention to my post but I have been saying on here for a month that white suburban women do not give two shots about abortion, the dems are getting ready to find out.  Actually they already know a huge miscalculation was made.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are legit undecideds still left and by in large the undecideds are not breaking for democrats. That is a huge problem for the democrats.

Some of my predictions based on what I've observed so far...it'll be fun to see if I'm right.

Expect to see lower black turnout for democrats. Higher black turnout for Republicans.

Lower hispanic turnout for democrat. Record hispanic turnout for Republicans.

High levels of turnout from working class.

College educated white women are going to break harder for Republicans than in prior elections. Expect white women to get yelled at by the media just like they did in 2016.

None of these are good for democrat prospects.

I am not sure about that. I do think most that are concerned about abortion would democrat anyway. It will be interesting to find out.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:38:22 PM EDT
[#24]
When I see polls this close for some races it just tells me there are a lot of people that don't have a clue what has been going on the last two years.
They will vote for Democrats no matter how bad things get, they want more crime, inflation, etc, etc, etc.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:45:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't believe MI is going to reelect Whitmer after all of her rules-for-thee bullshit.

WTF

I thought hottie Tudor was totally even.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:45:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
When I see polls this close for some races it just tells me there are a lot of people that don't have a clue what has been going on the last two years.
They will vote for Democrats no matter how bad things get, they want more crime, inflation, etc, etc, etc.
View Quote

...or

If you are the corrupt media and /yourguy is wildly unpopular, what are you going to do to the polls you are in charge of creating?

The blame does not fall squarely on the people.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 2:13:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Most people are locked into their side and nothing is going to change that.

Elections are about an ever decreasing few people in the middle and perhaps more important motivating and getting your supporters and base to turn out.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 3:10:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Poll from yesterday MI Governor +7, this poll was already published, pulled, dates and sample adjusted, then republished with the same results. So MI Gov average is unchanged Whitmer +3.3. You can contrast the screenshots in the OP.

Two polls out of GA for Senate. One from NYT/Siena +3 Warnock(D), and one from Atlanta Journal-Constitution +1 Walker(R). The Average of this race is Walker(R) +1.4

PA poll from NYT/Siena that shows Fetterman D+5 with his average now D+1.5.
As noted earlier in the thread, this poll range was mostly before the debate, and its last day is only as recent(10/26) as the last poll that showed Oz(R) +3 from the same day.

In AZ, for governor Lake(R) had a +2 poll from OH Predictive, while the same poll showed Kelly(D) +2 for senate. A second poll, from NYT/Siena, shows Kelly(D) +6.
Lakes(R) average +3.4, while Kelly(D) has a +2.4 average.

In NV, for senate, NYT/Siena released a poll showing Laxalt(R) and Masto(D) tied.
NV average is Laxalt(R) +1.0

I haven't had time to dig in to any of these polls from NYT/Siena, but they all seem to favor democrats.

I will try and update later. (My inlaws are in town, and I have to take the little one trick or treating later)

Link Posted: 10/31/2022 3:14:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Here in PA, it's the complete opposite.  The democrats in charge won some lower level court case that allows undated and unsigned mail-in ballots.  The secretary of state has stated that it will probably take "days" after the election to count them all.   There's absolutely zero ways of proving a ballot that's undated came in before election day, or afterwards.   Even our local elections since the mass mail in ballot scam that King Wolf and his cronies pushed have been rife with issues, with some losing candidates suddenly "finding" 200 more mail in ballots and winning.  The elections here have been a mess.

Not to mention any changes to the election laws codified in the PA constitution needed to be changed through the legislature, which King Wolf did not do.  I have educated myself and found the same tricks being pushed as in 2020.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 3:40:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
That Oklahoma Governor polling data is surprising to me
View Quote

This isn't surprising. In my town, which isn't one of the normally more liberal leaning places there are alot more signs out for Hofmeister in lawns. I haven't seen any signs out for Stitt.

Oklahoma might elect a D governor but that doesn't mean we are going blue. We are doing our part in the senate with Lackford and Mullin. Its funny, you see signs for Hofmeister in lawns but not for any of the other Dem candidates for other seats.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 4:27:46 PM EDT
[#31]
While i would love to see smiley beat the SHIT out of murray... It's just not gonna happen i'm afriad.. Murray is like herpes.. never going to get rid of her.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 4:39:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I dont want to rain on anyone's parade but I live in WA and can just about assure you murray won't lose.
Do a search about Dino Rossi's campaign for govenor.
View Quote

Thank you.. someone who remembers that SHITFEST of votes found in 'trunks' and 'backrooms' and then dino promptly giving up after losing 1 recount out of like 4... this state is bullshit corruption to the highest mark..
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 6:13:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Murray is in trouble. There has been a funding push to her campaign because of how much trouble she's in.

The polls we've been fed most of the year have been largely bullshit contrived through statistical trickery like sampling postgraduate degree holders at multiple times their actual numbers in the population, etc.

I think we see at least 250 seats in the house, and at least 53 senate seats.

I think Masters, Walker, Laxalt, and Oz win.

Bolduc in NH is my dark horse bet. It's close there, far closer than anyone would have believed. If that happens 54.

If Murray goes down then you can expect DC to react like it's the end of days.

I laid in bets back in summer when the polls were utter fantasy and got some pretty good odds. I'm going to double my money easily on some races and triple it on some others.
View Quote

I like your way of thinking.. But i see news clips from here when they interview old farts who are just like 'oh i support biden he's doing great, patty murray too'.. old people here are fucking retarded.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 6:18:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Here in PA, it's the complete opposite.  The democrats in charge won some lower level court case that allows undated and unsigned mail-in ballots.  The secretary of state has stated that it will probably take "days" after the election to count them all.   There's absolutely zero ways of proving a ballot that's undated came in before election day, or afterwards.   Even our local elections since the mass mail in ballot scam that King Wolf and his cronies pushed have been rife with issues, with some losing candidates suddenly "finding" 200 more mail in ballots and winning.  The elections here have been a mess.

Not to mention any changes to the election laws codified in the PA constitution needed to be changed through the legislature, which King Wolf did not do.  I have educated myself and found the same tricks being pushed as in 2020.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pennsylvania is very worrisome. I think it is the worst state for fraud. Mail in fraud has destroyed PA elections even in violation of their own rules.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 6:19:43 PM EDT
[#35]
538's models now claim it's a 50/50 toss up for the senate... it has shifted 5 points in a week in favor of the R's.

Link Posted: 11/1/2022 12:36:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Poll from yesterday MI Governor +7, this poll was already published, pulled, dates and sample adjusted, then republished with the same results. So MI Gov average is unchanged Whitmer +3.3. You can contrast the screenshots in the OP.

Two polls out of GA for Senate. One from NYT/Siena +3 Warnock(D), and one from Atlanta Journal-Constitution +1 Walker(R). The Average of this race is Walker(R) +1.4

PA poll from NYT/Siena that shows Fetterman D+5 with his average now D+1.5.
As noted earlier in the thread, this poll range was mostly before the debate, and its last day is only as recent(10/26) as the last poll that showed Oz(R) +3 from the same day.

In AZ, for governor Lake(R) had a +2 poll from OH Predictive, while the same poll showed Kelly(D) +2 for senate. A second poll, from NYT/Siena, shows Kelly(D) +6.
Lakes(R) average +3.4, while Kelly(D) has a +2.4 average.

In NV, for senate, NYT/Siena released a poll showing Laxalt(R) and Masto(D) tied.
NV average is Laxalt(R) +1.0

I haven't had time to dig in to any of these polls from NYT/Siena, but they all seem to favor democrats.

I will try and update later. (My inlaws are in town, and I have to take the little one trick or treating later)

View Quote

Another Michigan Governor poll came in today(10/31), Whitmer(D) +9, by WDIV Detroit News(Glengariff B/C Rating).
This brings Whitmer's(D) average to +4.2.
I read the results, the responses sound iffy to me, but I don't know Michigan very well.
https://www.clickondetroit.com/decision-2022/2022/10/31/poll-where-michigan-voters-stand-on-whitmer-dixon-1-week-before-election/

Another poll came in for Nevada Senate, this one is Cortez Masto(D) +2, by Nevada Independent.
This brings Laxalt's(R) average down to +0.6

For Nevada Governor a poll came in for Sisolak(D) +4, by Nevada Independent.
This brings Lombardo's(R) average down to +1.3

A poll for Governor of Oklahoma came out with Stitt(R) +9. Good news for him if it is accurate, it is the best poll he has this election. (polls way favored democrats in this race in 2018 compared to actual results.) This poll was done by Emerson

It really wasn't a good day for GOP polling.

Link Posted: 11/1/2022 12:43:07 AM EDT
[#37]
How in the blue fuck is fetterman up?
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 6:52:06 AM EDT
[#38]
The polls are tightening to get the dems out to vote because its going to be close.

Link Posted: 11/1/2022 7:31:22 AM EDT
[#39]

So you are saying that the touch screen voting machines went republican?  And I am saying that the machines that scanned the mail in “paper” votes read every ballot as democrat - and counted the same ballots 5 times.

Both our statements can be true can’t they?

Link Posted: 11/1/2022 8:14:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Pa is a fucking joke!  There is no rational reason for fetterman to even be in this race let alone polling ahead of OZ (who i think is a pos).

I've met Mastriano a few times, he's got to genuinely be one of the nicest most sincere persons I've ever met.  He gave an hour long history talk and q&a at my sister in laws home school group last year.  He has been all over this state, talking to everyone, thousands of people show up.

Shapiro refuses to debate him, nobody turns out to see him, nobody likes him.  But polls show him ahead.

Move to PA, if you want to experience Clown World
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 8:15:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Blake Masters is about to get a bump in the polls.  

The Libertarian dropped out and endorsed Masters.

NYT Article (Paywall).  Tip!  Hit refresh and then stop right away to read the article.  

“I found Blake to be generally supportive of the Live and Let Live Global Peace Movement,” Mr. Victor said in a statement. “After that discussion, I believe it is in the best interests of freedom and peace to withdraw my candidacy and enthusiastically support Blake Masters for United States Senate.”
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 8:56:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

NYT Article (Paywall).  Tip!  Hit refresh and then stop right away to read the article.  

“I found Blake to be generally supportive of the Live and Let Live Global Peace Movement,” Mr. Victor said in a statement. “After that discussion, I believe it is in the best interests of freedom and peace to withdraw my candidacy and enthusiastically support Blake Masters for United States Senate.”
View Quote

Unfortunately too late for the mail ballots to be changed. I dunno about in person ballots…..
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 9:29:32 AM EDT
[#43]
I hope RCP is correct about this. With all of the dirty tricks this years governor race here in MI.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/1/2022 9:37:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Unfortunately too late for the mail ballots to be changed. I dunno about in person ballots…..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is why voting early, unless you have a legit need, is stupid.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 2:27:51 PM EDT
[#45]

My dark horse in NH appears to be gaining ground.

If Bolduc pulls it off I'll triple my money.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 2:32:37 PM EDT
[#46]

You see that county all the way on the left...just the tip...we've got our shit locked down.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 2:51:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

he could just as easily put you on ignore
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 2:55:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Vance is kicking the crap out of Tim Ryan.  DNC pulled their advertising for him last week.  He spent the rest of the week whining about it.
View Quote

As he SHOULD be.

Look at all the attack ads against Vance. I find myself thinking, "Yeah, but Ryan is even worse than you claim Vance to be..." for EVERY ONE of them.

He's such a damn mess all he has is to try to look like a centrist, when his history paints him as anything but a centrist.

I honestly don't like Vance all that much, but Ryan makes voting for him easy.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 2:58:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm responding to a second of your posts.

I disagree. My wife cares a LOT about abortion and will vote against vocal abortion propionates. Not because she's a "holy roller", either.

She's white and suburban, BTW.

I know that's not necessarily the norm, but all women aren't obsessed with killing kids.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 3:08:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Machines had fuck all to do with it.

Failure to do proper signature match validation of mail-in ballots did. And that's something AZ and Georgia passed legislation to deal with. PA is currently in a litigation fight where the governor is basically saying he's not going to follow the USSC ruling controlling how mail-in ballots are handled because Democrats don't obey rulings, only power.
View Quote

Correct, it was the old standby and COVID gave them all the cover they needed to do so. It's not like some people didn't see 2020 going down like it did, some states have cut off that avenue but I'm sure they'll still try and cheat. Repubs candidates need to put witnesses and watchers with cameras or the dems will just do it again.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top