BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 1/7/2016 7:17:19 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is there a world border? If so, how big?

I'm getting bored with single player survival.
View Quote
Yes, every server that doesn't want to crash has a world border. Our area is huge, it would take you 10 hours I'm guessing to walk from edge to edge. We have tons of huge open area if that is what you are looking for, then you get the social aspect which is really good on this server. Imagine GD with no trolls. Keep in mind we do all of our communication over teamspeak but its a free download. www.teamspeak3.com

Link Posted: 1/7/2016 7:21:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Yes, every server that doesn't want to crash has a world border. Our area is huge, it would take you 10 hours I'm guessing to walk from edge to edge. We have tons of huge open area if that is what you are looking for, then you get the social aspect which is really good on this server. Imagine GD with no trolls. Keep in mind we do all of our communication over teamspeak but its a free download. www.teamspeak3.com

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I played on the server before but I was very much unskilled at Minecraft and rage quit. PVP? I'm trying to play on a server that is "friendly".
Link Posted: 1/7/2016 7:24:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It's legos without the mess.

Provided they are on private servers or just playing alone I would encourage it if they have an allotted video game time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

My kids love Minecraft. I don't understand it at all but then I haven't played video games in years.

Provided they are on private servers or just playing alone I would encourage it if they have an allotted video game time.
My kids and a neighbor all hooked up.

I get all the technical issues with SW versions and tablet/phone issues

Link Posted: 1/7/2016 8:23:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I played on the server before but I was very much unskilled at Minecraft and rage quit. PVP? I'm trying to play on a server that is "friendly".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There isn't really PVP unless you want it. In prison there is PVP, but if you tell a mod or deputy that you are from AR15.com they will move you out of there and get you going.

If you want to tell me what your MC name is and if you'll be on later, I can watch for you and get you moved up.
Link Posted: 1/9/2016 8:40:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah I wouldnt waste your time with prison, just tell one of the staff online you are from arfcom like leah said and we can shoot you right to one of the higher ranks. The prison only exists to strain out the bad guys from the good guys.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 2:35:25 PM EDT
[#6]
No space between builds at the western contest!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 12:47:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
No space between builds at the western contest!!!!!!
View Quote

Those builds are coming out nice!
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 4:55:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah people keep getting mad at me when I'm nice enough to use world edit and move their houses into the right place so they don't get disqualified from the competition.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 7:13:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yeah people keep getting mad at me when I'm nice enough to use world edit and move their houses into the right place so they don't get disqualified from the competition.
View Quote

They look really really nice now.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 9:56:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Some lady just got mad at me for expressing a political opinion... I was like uhhh you realize this is a pro-gun server right? I had to temp ban her for 24 hours.

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 11:15:37 PM EDT
[#11]
You would think a certain deputy would learn that he gets kicked EVERY time he mentions Hitlary..lol
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 12:27:12 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

You would think a certain deputy would learn that he gets kicked EVERY time he mentions Hitlary..lol
View Quote
I can't get a read on him.

Link Posted: 1/29/2016 5:48:50 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He is a confused little boy...

Link Posted: 2/2/2016 12:04:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Truth.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 12:07:17 PM EDT
[#15]
I have it on Xbox 360.  It's fun for awhile, but crafting gets old with being so tedious.  Good if you don't care about that.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 12:34:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My kids love Minecraft. I don't understand it at all but then I haven't played video games in years.

My kids love it too.  One thing I don't understand--my kids like to play at the same time using pocket edition installed on an iPad and an iPhone we have.  Somehow they can be in the same world together.  They're young, so they build houses and use the "creative mode" and have a great time.

I've watched them play and there are no adult creepers trying to talk to them or anything, but how are they playing together if they're not on some sort of server?
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 1:27:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

My kids love it too.  One thing I don't understand--my kids like to play at the same time using pocket edition installed on an iPad and an iPhone we have.  Somehow they can be in the same world together.  They're young, so they build houses and use the "creative mode" and have a great time.

I've watched them play and there are no adult creepers trying to talk to them or anything, but how are they playing together if they're not on some sort of server?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

On the pocket editions you can host a LAN session, so only people on YOUR network can play.  So if you are at home its fine.....In a public place like a coffee shop or something there can be others that join.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 1:58:05 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I have it on Xbox 360.  It's fun for awhile, but crafting gets old with being so tedious.  Good if you don't care about that.
View Quote
The PC version is completely different.

Link Posted: 2/2/2016 4:41:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

On the pocket editions you can host a LAN session, so only people on YOUR network can play.  So if you are at home its fine.....In a public place like a coffee shop or something there can be others that join.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Awesome--thanks.  They just play at home on the secured Wi-Fi.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 9:32:59 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good, we get a lot of random people not from arfcom who drop their kids off to play and then are unpleasantly surprised. They come on to yell at me and I tell them to watch their own fucking crotch fruit lol.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:56:19 AM EDT
[#21]
They come on to yell at me and I tell them to watch their own fucking crotch fruit lol.

View Quote

Crotch fruit, I will have to try and use that line.
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 10:12:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Anyone know a pohickpreppers? he is saying he is from arfcom.
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 10:23:26 PM EDT
[#23]
I've played Minetest. It's pretty fun.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 11:08:10 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I've played Minetest. It's pretty fun.
View Quote
join our server

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:45:18 PM EDT
[#25]
We just upgraded 1.9 its pretty awesome!  They opened the end too!
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 11:42:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Sorry I havent been on lately guy, wife just has a baby.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 4:41:51 PM EDT
[#27]
If you are having trouble logging in, roll your client back to 1.9

Minecraft did a security update to 1.9.2 but the 1.9.2 server software isn't out yet.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 6:21:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Congrats!!!!

Link Posted: 4/13/2016 5:16:53 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Congrats!!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Congrats!!!!

Thanks man! Unfortunately it looks like I'm losing my foster son which really fucking sucks. Had him for almost a year now and he calls me new son his brother and now he is getting yanked away.

Link Posted: 4/13/2016 5:20:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It has a lan mode. Just have one of them create the game in single player then open it to LAN. That is how LP and I always play it when we do a play through every 6 months or so. (I can only say it works on the PC Edition though - not sure about other devices)
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 5:27:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It has a lan mode. Just have one of them create the game in single player then open it to LAN. That is how LP and I always play it when we do a play through every 6 months or so. (I can only say it works on the PC Edition though - not sure about other devices)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Works like that on PE too, my kids play that way on phones/tablets.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 1:17:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Big debacle with our hosting company, there are some books on the server that explain it or you can read about it on our new and improved website.

www.valhallasx.com
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:56:01 PM EDT
[#33]
MInecraft was released yesterday for Samsung GearVR. Are we going to have a server for that?

I'm reading that GearVR, Pocket Edition, and the Windows 10 Beta all use the same setup and can coexist...
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 10:47:26 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

MInecraft was released yesterday for Samsung GearVR. Are we going to have a server for that?

I'm reading that GearVR, Pocket Edition, and the Windows 10 Beta all use the same setup and can coexist...
View Quote
If the VR version can connect to PC servers you will be able to join the arf server.

Link Posted: 5/4/2016 10:58:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Well I confronted Wren72 on the minecraft server, she is not an arfcom
member but she is an admitted section 8 and food stamp user. I said some
mean things to her about it, I doubt she is coming back to the server.
If she has that much time to play minecraft she can get a fuckin job.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 11:12:55 PM EDT
[#36]
My son and his friend love MC. Tonight he was building coasters.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 11:25:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
If the VR version can connect to PC servers you will be able to join the arf server.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, not unless it's the Windows 10 Beta version - it's a different codebase entirely.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 11:38:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Wow, the ARFCOM serve sure has grown into something different.  Good job guys
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 12:37:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Nope, not unless it's the Windows 10 Beta version - it's a different codebase entirely.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would soo be the coolest thing ever.

I just wish my gear vr would come from the promotion from when I bought my s7.
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 12:41:02 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Wow, the ARFCOM serve sure has grown into something different.  Good job guys
View Quote
It's funner, not the same old stale 10 people arguing over bullshit. We run monthly build contests, give away steam games as prizes, lots of shit to do.

Link Posted: 6/17/2016 6:33:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Update you clients to 1.10
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 12:37:19 AM EDT
[#42]
They just released optifine and new resource packs too.  I just had to update them!
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 9:31:11 PM EDT
[#43]
I updated the website a bit. Also we are going to be giving out more steam games.

www.valhallasx.com
Link Posted: 7/4/2016 11:07:35 PM EDT
[#44]
This months build contests

1. Build the best Invetro or Abortion clinic

2. Build a sex room of pain / BDSM / Sexual torture

winner of each contest will win a steam key
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 6:47:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

What steam key is being given away?
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 7:24:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Will have to check this one out.  Might build, but my time comes at a super premium right now until I get moved to my new house, probably early August.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 8:55:45 PM EDT
[#47]
My 11 year old daughter plays on kid friendly servers.  

I'm guessing the Arfcom server instead kid friendly at all.  Lol
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 10:53:26 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View Quote
Nope, its arfcom GD on steroids. The only thing we mute for is open racism. You are allowed to say whatever you want about Islam as long as you can prove it's true. There are some grey areas but for the most part there the chat is basically unregulated. We have had a couple people vaguely try to Arock and we banned them ASAP.

Honestly it's worth to join for the chat alone, keep in mind not everyone there is an arfcommer. We have been open since 2010 so now we have friends of friends of friends of friends playing along with arfcommers. More people makes it better honestly even if they aren't all arfcommers.

Link Posted: 7/11/2016 1:20:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Nope, its arfcom GD on steroids. The only thing we mute for is open racism. You are allowed to say whatever you want about Islam as long as you can prove it's true. There are some grey areas but for the most part there the chat is basically unregulated. We have had a couple people vaguely try to Arock and we banned them ASAP.

Honestly it's worth to join for the chat alone, keep in mind not everyone there is an arfcommer. We have been open since 2010 so now we have friends of friends of friends of friends playing along with arfcommers. More people makes it better honestly even if they aren't all arfcommers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

is there a way i can play on the already purchased game, with a different user name?  iv played it alot on our ps4 with her.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 3:31:58 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
is there a way i can play on the already purchased game, with a different user name?  iv played it alot on our ps4 with her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unfortunately no, you do have some options though. Minecraft lets you change your user name for free once a month, or you can go with an in game "nick name" it has to have the same 3 letters for your actual name in the beginning after that you can use any characters you want. It's kind of hard to explain but basically if your name is something embarrassing like "Princesspoopoo" we could change it to read "PriceIsRight" or something similar as long as the first three letters are the same.

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top