Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 3:23:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm setting up the build contests for July, one of them is going to be a patriotic theme. Join up and show us your USA pride!
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 6:29:47 PM EDT
[#2]
What happened to Snakecraft?

I keep getting this error:

Click on pic, it might be readable then.  If not, I'll try to doctor it bigger.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 6:47:49 PM EDT
[#3]
You broke it. I can log on just fine.

:p
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 6:58:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

I had just random TP'd somewhere and as soon as I landed, the message came up.  When I log on, I get a glimpse of where I am at, then the message flashes.

Did I random TP out of bounds?
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 7:23:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I had just random TP'd somewhere and as soon as I landed, the message came up.  When I log on, I get a glimpse of where I am at, then the message flashes.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ooooo man. I was getting that same message on Valhalla once, when someone built the laggiest redstone machine that ever existed. We may have to talk about a new Snakecraft map soon.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 7:31:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah we will probably need a new map to fix that, ill work on it soon
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 7:45:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Good bye all my stuff.

Link Posted: 6/22/2015 7:49:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah what that is was a small bug that is now patched, you use a hacked client to shove about a million characters on to one sign. So now anyone who goes with in 100 blocks in any direction of that sign your client will try to read it and freak out and log you out. Even an Admin cant get close to it without shutting down.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 6:06:04 PM EDT
[#9]
You arfcommers need to enter the build contest! I'm tired of randos winning them. Lets have an arfcommer win one. (besides Ar15Glock21, since he finishes top 3 everytime)
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 5:37:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You arfcommers need to enter the build contest! I'm tired of randos winning them. Lets have an arfcommer win one. (besides Ar15Glock21, since he finishes top 3 everytime)
View Quote

New Contests are up!
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 10:52:11 PM EDT
[#11]
FYI everyone I forgot to post it on arfcom since I've mainly just been updating the servers facebook, but last month we gave away a 20 dollar steam card for the winner of the build contest. this month we are giving out premium steam games to the winners.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 11:03:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

FYI everyone I forgot to post it on arfcom since I've mainly just been updating the servers facebook, but last month we gave away a 20 dollar steam card for the winner of the build contest. this month we are giving out premium steam games to the winners.
View Quote
Okay, now you might be enticing me to return....

Link Posted: 8/6/2015 12:45:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let us know if you get back Ill hook you up with materials.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 7:20:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IIRC he still has a fully stocked house in town, unless the lockette updated deleted his chests.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 10:26:16 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
IIRC he still has a fully stocked house in town, unless the lockette updated deleted his chests.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If it's still there I'd be thrilled. I'll try to get on in the next few days and check everything out

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:00:34 PM EDT
[#16]
This contest finishes up in 2 days we are giving away Chivalry with the deadliest warrior add on and I think Payday2 IIRC. Next month is going to be Freedom Planet and probably Deadcore and one of the Ace Combats.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:29:14 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

If it's still there I'd be thrilled. I'll try to get on in the next few days and check everything out

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

All my storage chests in my house in town are gone, plus someone knocked out the glass around the front door (and a couple of panes in my canyon house too).

Oh well. I bought Donator and only used it once before I was out for a long time, I guess I'll probably get it again here soon. I need to be able to fly

Link Posted: 9/23/2015 1:40:06 PM EDT
[#18]
I posted some important server news on our facebook, our website, and our twitter page. Please be sure to read it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ValhallaSMP/

there is one link the rest of them are in game at /warp town
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 5:23:13 PM EDT
[#19]
5 days until the new map, get your affairs in order now.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 9:40:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Hey, Just started the game, have absolutely no idea what I am doing.  I did a /home main and it took me to a house.  There is a ton of materials in the chests.  Can I use that or does it belong to someone else?  I also see some mines around.  is it ok if I mine in them?  I don't want to be a tool and start raiding someone's stock of plutonium and sheep's heads
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 1:07:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hey, Just started the game, have absolutely no idea what I am doing.  I did a /home main and it took me to a house.  There is a ton of materials in the chests.  Can I use that or does it belong to someone else?  I also see some mines around.  is it ok if I mine in them?  I don't want to be a tool and start raiding someone's stock of plutonium and sheep's heads
View Quote

If it's your house then yes, if it isn't your house then don't take things from the chest. You can mine anywhere you want.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 6:50:49 PM EDT
[#22]
What's this 5 days shit?

And yeah, been awhile since I've been on so I'm behind the curve here.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 2:38:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What's this 5 days shit?

View Quote

I was referencing 5 days until a new map, but now its 12 hours until a new map.

All the information on it is at our website www.valhallasx.com and we are having an open discussion about it on our servers facebook.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 4:37:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

All the information on it is at our website www.valhallasx.com and we are having an open discussion about it on our servers facebook.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's this 5 days shit?

Just so peoples know its done!
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:39:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Might be worth noting that there's an awful lot of young kids on the Arfcom server. Ideally note this before making some Arfcom-level jokes about... genitalia and stuff
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:00:36 PM EDT
[#26]
We generally don't worry about it.  It is advertised as an adult server.  I do temper my language for a few that I know are younger.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:05:34 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Might be worth noting that there's an awful lot of young kids on the Arfcom server. Ideally note this before making some Arfcom-level jokes about... genitalia and stuff
View Quote
Gotta grow up sometime

Link Posted: 10/11/2015 2:38:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Gotta grow up sometime

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gotta grow up sometime

I agree, its clearly labeled an adult server. It's not our job to filter content, that is their parents job to make sure they are on a kids friendly server.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:29:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Lots of crazies on today, could use some more level headed adults on ASAP if anyone is free.
Link Posted: 10/17/2015 3:43:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Logged back in for the first time in a long time. I forgot how much fun this can be. I just need to find me a decent spot to put down roots.
Link Posted: 10/21/2015 12:52:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Logged back in for the first time in a long time. I forgot how much fun this can be. I just need to find me a decent spot to put down roots.
View Quote

It's super easy right now with the new map. Fly around for a couple minutes and you'll find a really nice empty spot.
Link Posted: 10/21/2015 11:13:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

It's super easy right now with the new map. Fly around for a couple minutes and you'll find a really nice empty spot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try to build at least 1000 blocks away from the main town please
Link Posted: 10/21/2015 10:25:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure I'm that far away. If not, I'll tear my place down and move out farther. I have a 10x10 or 15x15 cabin.
ETA
My current location is XYZ: 2022.656/68.00000/3409.188
Link Posted: 10/22/2015 12:36:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure I'm that far away. If not, I'll tear my place down and move out farther. I have a 10x10 or 15x15 cabin.
ETA
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA

Yeah, that is way farther than 1,000 blocks away.
Link Posted: 10/22/2015 1:30:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

ETA
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA

Legitimately if you ever want your house moved you dont have to do that, you can just pay a mod in game money to teleport it for you.
Link Posted: 10/23/2015 10:59:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Finish up your Halloween contest plots please. For those of you that built half a build 20 days ago and haven't touched it since then your stuff is getting removed so someone else can use the plot.
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 2:24:55 PM EDT
[#37]
The contest builds are looking really cool so far though. I hope everyone gets them finished.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 5:21:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The contest builds are looking really cool so far though. I hope everyone gets them finished.
View Quote

Contest completed, Sypro won two months of free donator status, Boba and Kay won free steam games.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 7:38:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Nice! I'm going to have to start working on the Christmas event stuff here pretty soon.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 11:58:13 AM EDT
[#40]
FYI we are giving out steam games again to this winner of this months contest, no one has pledged a free donator to a winner yet but someone normally does.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 3:32:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Christmas gift exchange sign up is open for another week, come get in and get some cool stuff.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 12:50:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Bump for the Christmas Exchange, closes tomorrow morning (when I get out of bed)

Link Posted: 12/1/2015 5:17:02 PM EDT
[#43]
I just wanted to personally thank xxspudxx for donating the prize for this months contest! Andy_Lomein ended up winning it, i wrote him in game and told him who he should thank!
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 7:33:52 PM EDT
[#44]
If no one donates a membership this month for a contest prize ill personally throw in a random steam game for the winner.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 12:37:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Three days until everyone gets to open presents! If you signed up make sure your gift box is full by Thursday night.
Link Posted: 12/26/2015 5:38:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Zardonavis just donated for whoever wins the build contest this month, and ill still throw in a steam game to second place.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 1:25:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Poppynutz just joined the ARFCOM server..
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 7:45:06 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Poppynutz just joined the ARFCOM server..
View Quote
Very nice, welcome. I got you promoted as well, if you have any questions grab me in teamspeak or in game.

Link Posted: 1/7/2016 3:49:44 PM EDT
[#49]
We have a program that deletes homes after 3 months. If you would like to keep your stuff please log in.
Link Posted: 1/7/2016 3:53:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Is there a world border? If so, how big?

I'm getting bored with single player survival.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top