Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 9:53:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don’t see this as a joke, I think this may be the end game.

Disband the police forces, but then the leftists in control rebuild them in their own image under whatever guise they choose. End result is a hardcore leftist force to do their bidding.

View Quote

That has always been the plan.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/black-lives-matter-plans-war-on-police-ny-leader-says
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 9:57:31 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL!

Even the Brits aren't this stupid.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 9:57:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh, please.... please do this.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:00:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You are incorrect about MN.

Minneapolis is a shit hole that rules a state with good people outside the city.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe this might finally wake people in Minnesota up finally.

Minnesota is a low-key really shitty state (One of the worst in the nation) that flies under the radar with shit stains like CA and NY hogging all the idiocracy.

Minneapolis is a shit hole that rules a state with good people outside the city.

Ummm, don't forget St. Paul.

I'm more than willing to let them roll with it.

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:05:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope they do it.  It will be an educational moment for the public, just like when everyone demanded body cams after Ferguson.  Police wore them and the public saw first hand how animalistic and out of control criminals can be.  Disbanding the police will produce unintended consequences of the highest order.  Their community oriented non violent outreach program will still be faced with the same violent criminals who don’t give a shit.

The same folks who want to disband police are the same ones who want to disarm law abiding citizens and say all we need to do is dial 911.  What happens when violence needs to be met with violence and there is no way to deal with it?   Let them have their social experiment so that the American public can find out.  

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:10:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Minneadishu
FBHO primed the pump by shipping in thousands of Somalis. Last time I was at Mall of America, I thought I was in the Middle East.

"We are going to dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department and replace it with a transformative new model of public safety.” - Lisa Bender, City Council

“We need white people, like me and my neighbors to show up in a different way.” - Lisa Bender, City Council

"Bender said she would support shifting from a traditional police department to a wider public safety department oriented toward violence prevention and community-based services."

Mayor Frey supports "...deep, structural reforms that address systemic racism in our laws and in policing."

"...elected officials have publicly floated various reform proposals, ranging from defunding the department immediately, to taking a slower approach and sending social workers or mental health professionals to some calls currently handled by police."

Which I think an absolutely fantastic idea. Send a liberal, 23 year old, white female, psychology/sociology graduate, SJW to the middle of the hood on a domestic or a mental health call. What could go wrong?  

https://www.startribune.com/minneapolis-city-council-to-vote-on-first-changes-to-police/571032682/
View Quote

Never gonna work, they are delusional.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:14:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I hope they do it.  It will be an educational moment for the public, just like when everyone demanded body cams after Ferguson.  Police wore them and the public saw first hand how animalistic and out of control criminals can be.  Disbanding the police will produce unintended consequences of the highest order.  Their community oriented non violent outreach program will still be faced with the same violent criminals who don’t give a shit.

The same folks who want to disband police are the same ones who want to disarm law abiding citizens and say all we need to do is dial 911.  What happens when violence needs to be met with violence and there is no way to deal with it?   Let them have their social experiment so that the American public can find out.  

View Quote

Yes, when the video is there, lawyers law$uits against the police went to shit - cost them a a fortune. In short order, ACLU came out against cameras since their paymasters got squeezed.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:17:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Minneadishu
FBHO primed the pump by shipping in thousands of Somalis. Last time I was at Mall of America, I thought I was in the Middle East.

"We are going to dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department and replace it with a transformative new model of public safety.” - Lisa Bender, City Council

“We need white people, like me and my neighbors to show up in a different way.” - Lisa Bender, City Council

"Bender said she would support shifting from a traditional police department to a wider public safety department oriented toward violence prevention and community-based services."

Mayor Frey supports "...deep, structural reforms that address systemic racism in our laws and in policing."

"...elected officials have publicly floated various reform proposals, ranging from defunding the department immediately, to taking a slower approach and sending social workers or mental health professionals to some calls currently handled by police."

Which I think an absolutely fantastic idea. Send a liberal, 23 year old, white female, psychology/sociology graduate, SJW to the middle of the hood on a domestic or a mental health call. What could go wrong?  

https://www.startribune.com/minneapolis-city-council-to-vote-on-first-changes-to-police/571032682/

Notice what Lisa Bender said: "We need white people like me and my neighbors to show up in a different way"

She lives in an exclusively white area and neighborhood, has no understanding of what happens in black communities, and believes black people are incapable of being a solution to problems. Yet, she thinks she has the answers.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:19:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
That is every fucking state
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:20:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:21:45 PM EDT
[#11]
That's a great idea
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:22:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:24:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:26:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Demolition Man - Simon Pheonix Beats Up Cops

“a community-oriented, non-violent public safety and outreach capacity,"
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:27:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Dis-banning the city police, the county Sheriff takes over?
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:31:41 PM EDT
[#16]
I really wish they would.  It would a huge charlie foxtrot and push the democrat party on to the ash heap of history.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:35:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Build a fence around, let no one out . Welcome to thunder dome.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:37:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
As stated already, Muslims gonna straight run that shit. Good luck to all the gay folks there. Theyre gonna see some true bigotry soon.
View Quote

They'll slowly turn up the heat.

First it will be hey, you may not know this but your behavior is offensive to some group.

Then they will say but wait, what about our rights?

And the new police will point to the manual which says some are more equal than others and the language will be squishy enough that they can get away with it.

And then the new brownshirts will start laying the hammer down and the new police will say well, there's nothing we can do...oh and we updated our manual to say that this is actually OK because it is honoring their religion.  Some judge will say it protects their 1st Amendment rights.

Rinse and repeat.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:39:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

This sounds like a great idea. Let's watch the experiment.

Sorry to the 1000's of honest, law abiding folks in Minneapolis. You are now our guinea pigs.
View Quote

They have voted Democrat for years they deserve what they get.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:40:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
1. Get rid of PD
2. Ban law abiding citizens from owning guns
3. ???
4. Profit
View Quote

#2 not enforceable if you do #1.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:48:18 PM EDT
[#21]
City people doing city shit
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:49:09 PM EDT
[#22]
loooooooool
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:53:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Arm the new Bobbies with whistles
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:54:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Not surprising from the state that elected Jessie Ventura.
View Quote

Al Franken
Keith Ellison
Ilhan Abdullahi Omar

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:58:47 PM EDT
[#25]
So liberal shithole cites want to ban police .........

So they want the entire nation to be like Chicago.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 11:01:03 PM EDT
[#26]
It's the great American experiment.   Let them try I want watch.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 11:02:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Didn't they already make a movie about this premise? "The Purge."
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 11:03:27 PM EDT
[#28]
I hope they do it. It'll be a good case study. And I'll laugh when the public is clamoring for the police again once their community looks like Mad Max.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 11:06:42 PM EDT
[#29]
The tire fires will light up the nights as honor killings and retribution is once again in vogue.

However, the MSM will report that the experiment is a great success, mainly due to there being zero crime stats. Murderers will simply SSS.

Most likely gangs, cartels, and the mob will offer protection to store owners. Maybe even some militias and autodefensas will form.

Meanwhile, the Dems will take this idea on the road, with other liberal cities following suit.

Eventually chaos, mass murder, and warlords will make the ugly truth come out.

At that point the fed.gov will create an overreaching national police force with the combined powers of the FBI, ATF, CIA, NSA, DEA, TSA, and DOJ.

They will be issued snappy uniforms designed by hugo boss and they will go door to door rounding up undesirables for labor camps.

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 11:14:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Minneadishu

Yeessssssssss! Send the liberal Karen to the hood ALONE to deal with a speed junkie! Make sure they wear body cams for casework purposes. It will create an entirely new category of murder fetishists.

We’ll also be able to watch the videos here in GD. Win win.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 11:18:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

If that happens you will have nothing but dead bodies...

No Police no fire and no EMS.

It will look like Mogadishu with warlords fighting over turf and the drug trade.
View Quote

You make this sound like a bad thing?
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 11:27:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
1. Get rid of PD
2. Ban law abiding citizens from owning guns
3. ???
4. Profit

All the politicians can be the door kickers now.

And all the anti gun folks will chalk your driveway for breaking the law.

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 11:29:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Excellent news!
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 11:33:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Maybe the entire police dept should take a month off and take everyone to a senstivity training retreat.

It'd be fine, I'm sure.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 11:38:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Holy shit . Forget wealth redistribution , you can have whatever you like .
View Quote

Just don't be surprised when someone goes Slobodan Milosevic and removes kebab.

Kharn
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 11:38:50 PM EDT
[#36]
I think it's been done in some small towns.  Sometimes corrupt messes or just unaffordable.  Our city of roughly 83,000 is relatively new, incorporating after developing under county "management," contracts with the county sheriff for police services.

But that's not the same sort of thing when you have a pretty large sized city and not particularly large county.  But, the mayor and council, etc., should be dumped, too.  They've obviously failed, too.  But to just think of going without a police force is laughably stupid.  So, not out of the realm of possibility when you come across some liberal dolts.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 11:43:33 PM EDT
[#37]
But are they still going to guard the capital and all the politicians?
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 11:44:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Can’t wait to see how that turns out.  Looks like St Louis will have some real competition with per capita murder rates in the near future.  Go Minneapolis go, what’s could possible go wrong???
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 11:57:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
But are they still going to guard the capital and all the politicians?
View Quote

Of course they will.  They always make sure they’re exempted from laws that might take away their armed bodyguards.  Ban assault rifles...except for the police and licensed bodyguards the rich and powerful use.  They need the best.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 12:06:02 AM EDT
[#40]

I sincerely hope they accomplish their goal. I can't wait for the endless Liveleak and Whirlstah videos.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 12:08:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Holy shit . Forget wealth redistribution , you can have whatever you like .
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/5/2020 12:50:04 AM EDT
[#42]
So the county just passes a new tax to fund the Sheriff's department...he still has jurisdiction.  I'm not seeing an issue here.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 12:58:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I don’t see this as a joke, I think this may be the end game.

Disband the police forces, but then the leftists in control rebuild them in their own image under whatever guise they choose. End result is a hardcore leftist force to do their bidding.

View Quote

City disbands police. All other public services follow due to "systemic rasicm"

Residents relocate to homogeneous gated/fortified communities. They pay for private police, fire, and medical insurance and receive an elevated level of service and security.

Where economically viable to do so businesses hire private security, relocate strategically, and fortify

Poor minority communities become lawless slums with feral humans who will kill and rape without hesitation

Congratulations, you've become South Africa. It's not even a stretch.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 1:35:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

This could be a trend, I am all for it. Modern Police Departments are mass of corruption and union croynism stealing from the tax payer dollars.

I say break that shit up

We can do way better than the current system which bankrupting our local governments.
View Quote

You live in Florida. An At Will Employment State.  How is the union running anything?
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 2:08:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Ten days after the police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis, Minnesota, several members of the Minneapolis City Council are seeking to get rid of the police department — permanently.

Ward 3 Councilmember Steve Fletcher announced the effort on social media, saying that he and other councilmembers are looking to "disband" the Minneapolis Police Department, calling it "ungovernable" and "irredeemably beyond reform." Without any historical precedent, there's no easy path forward.

"Several of us on the council are working on finding out what it would take to disband the MPD and start fresh with a community-oriented, non-violent public safety and outreach capacity," Fletcher tweeted.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.insider.com/minneapolis-city-council-members-look-to-disband-police-department-2020-6%3famp
View Quote

Good!
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 3:15:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
All female street patrol.  They get no guns, no tasers, and no batons.

The Special Response Team is all male, all armed, all armored like prisoner extraction teams.  They spend their day at the station, lifting weights, doing steroids, and watching Michael Bay movies until they get the call.

The street patrol ladies get a medi-alert type button to call the SRT when needed.

It'd be entertaining at least.

View Quote

A situation like that, they'd get no lift time.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 3:21:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Dis-banning the city police, the county Sheriff takes over?
View Quote

I doubt that.

Even so, he should say 'fuck off'.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 4:43:07 AM EDT
[#48]
I'm sure that this will solve all the problems that they are having there.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 5:11:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Do it.. that will solve everything
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 5:28:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Do It. I'd love to watch the results.

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top