BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:18:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Another example of a Liberal that failed 3rd grade English.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:19:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Given that Oahu, for instance, is 44 miles by 30 miles in size, it would be pretty messy. Using the yield from the latest (2017) NK tests, here is the scenario for a direct hit (airburst) over Honolulu.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/182537/Nuke_Hono-419249.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would shelter really do any good anyways? On an island like Hawaii I have to imagine you would be fucked regardless.
I'm amazed at how much otherwise bright people overestimate the power of nuclear detonations.
Given that Oahu, for instance, is 44 miles by 30 miles in size, it would be pretty messy. Using the yield from the latest (2017) NK tests, here is the scenario for a direct hit (airburst) over Honolulu.

Not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed a bit but what is the population inside the effect radius of that graphic?  375K?  not even close to the entire population of Honolulu is inside the 50/50 line for exposure.  And the Navy base is unaffected?

That is his point.  The world doesn't end. It is just a really big bomb.  Lots of little bombs would have the same effect.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:20:18 PM EDT
[#3]
This has the potential to push us to eliminate NK as a threat.  Americans will not stand to be under a constant threat like this.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:20:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Gotta wonder if anybody got the 'this is not a drill' warning and decided to grab the nearest purdy wahini and fuck her brains out.

It's hard to imagine what people will do when they're convinced they're fixin' to die. Fox keeps quoting somebody that was in a basement where people were holding each other and crying and shit. "We gonna die!"
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:22:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Alarms woke us up here on Maui. Wife rolled over in bed and said she was going to die sleeping, I had a smoke on the patio and went back to bed when I heard it was a false alarm
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:24:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed a bit but what is the population inside the effect radius of that graphic?  375K?  not even close to the entire population of Honolulu is inside the 50/50 line for exposure.  And the Navy base is unaffected?

That is his point.  The world doesn't end. It is just a really big bomb.  Lots of little bombs would have the same effect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would shelter really do any good anyways? On an island like Hawaii I have to imagine you would be fucked regardless.
I'm amazed at how much otherwise bright people overestimate the power of nuclear detonations.

And I, that' not includiong fallout an radiation issues.

But hey, half of 375k is not a big deal to you?
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:25:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Gotta wonder if anybody got the 'this is not a drill' warning and decided to grab the nearest purdy wahini and fuck her brains out.

It's hard to imagine what people will do when they're convinced they're fixin' to die. Fox keeps quoting somebody that was in a basement where people were holding each other and crying and shit. "We gonna die!"
View Quote
i'm sure as the day goes on, more and more stories will come out.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:27:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Lol, I wonder how many people are now sweating that unprotected sex they had with a stranger or that line of blow? Ha.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:28:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:29:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it is a big deal.  That is why the country that did it would be a smoldering radioactive glass parking lot.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:29:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That bitch be crazy, yo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That bitch be crazy, yo.
She dialed it up to 10 on that one.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:29:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Little Rocketman probably doesn't even.know what this are for.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/146014/Screenshot_20180113-162407-419271.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is going to fuck some shit up if you all get attacked.
Little Rocketman probably doesn't even.know what this are for.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/146014/Screenshot_20180113-162407-419271.png
It's bigger and it works
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:31:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Fucking bartenders are going to be hiding in the shithole sewers
View Quote
So?  Walk behind the bar and pull on a handle.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:32:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Repercussion free sexual molestation and/or harrasment? We should do this more often.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:33:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
No, it is a big deal.  That is why the country that did it would be a smoldering radioactive glass parking lot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is US policy still to absorb a first strike?

Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:35:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:37:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Thanks, but this is all rather anticlimactic now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glad that you are ok.

Thanks, but this is all rather anticlimactic now.
Life back to normal
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:37:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Democrats create a panic in one of their states.....they are responsible to cleaning it up.  Not POTUS.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:39:34 PM EDT
[#19]
FF to 0:43. Excuse, the problem was a shift change.

"Pushed The Wrong Button" Hawaii''s Governor Ige Press Conference On FALSE Emergency Alert
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:39:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Oh goody, a new "in" gif.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:41:23 PM EDT
[#21]
So was there pandimonium in the streets?
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:41:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Something else is out there in the news that the left wants to hide.
View Quote
Clear thinking.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:46:15 PM EDT
[#23]
History repeats

Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:46:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
This has the potential to push us to eliminate NK as a threat.  Americans will not stand to be under a constant threat like this.
View Quote
You're partly right.  But rather than eliminate NK as a threat, a large segment of our population, and a much larger segment of HI would solve the problem by immediately surrendering to NK.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:48:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Israel is probably laughing they live under a missile threat every day and liberals say Israel is the devil.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:49:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
History repeats

View Quote
WOWO EBS False Alarm: February 20, 1971
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:52:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Chaos?  Maybe in Waikiki from the Japanese running around like it's a Godzilla movie, but I haven't seen anyone freaking out.  I drove to high up in Manoa and I didn't see anyone that seemed to even be cognizant of the alert.  I figured God had answered my prayer, as I was at Walmart in Waikiki 2 nights ago and I asked him to please nuke this place after I left.  False alarm.
View Quote
Ohh boo hoo, mainlanders that come and bitch and ruin shit can get fked
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:53:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Heather is  retarded this was done by a state not by our country
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:53:41 PM EDT
[#29]
I was just wondering if you would be in major trouble if you happened at the time to be in a crowded movie theater and yelled out

BALLISTIC MISSILE INBOUND TO HAWAII. SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER “
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:59:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I was just wondering if you would be in major trouble if you happened at the time to be in a crowded movie theater and yelled out

BALLISTIC MISSILE INBOUND TO HAWAII. SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER “
View Quote
In Texas?  yes, I think you would
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 6:01:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Japan probably saying Pussies! we had one fly over us and land in the water.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 6:03:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 6:05:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
You're welcome for your food stamps, brah! Aloha!
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 6:06:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I didn't catch the whole interview, but in the part I heard she specifically blamed "past leaders" for creating the problem.  She's pissed - I would be too - and is probably right in insisting Trump is going to have to do something about it.  Who else is going to?

This is really going to crank up the pressure on Fat Kim. The threat just got very real for a lot of people, and they didn't like the taste of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holy shit this Hawaii congresswoman is trying to spin this as it's Trump's fault for not making peace with North Korea

They are insane
I didn't catch the whole interview, but in the part I heard she specifically blamed "past leaders" for creating the problem.  She's pissed - I would be too - and is probably right in insisting Trump is going to have to do something about it.  Who else is going to?

This is really going to crank up the pressure on Fat Kim. The threat just got very real for a lot of people, and they didn't like the taste of it.
I'll just say this, I do not like the fact that this even could have been real.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 6:06:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/13/2018 6:07:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
History repeats

View Quote
But that's a NORAD screw up.  How does a state that doesn't have missile ID tech have a missile warning system independent of the military/Fed?  And then blame the WH ?
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 6:08:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My food stamps? Try harder, goon.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 6:09:11 PM EDT
[#38]
In the last hour the sky over Phoenix was filled with contrails.

Reynolds wrap is next to my cocktail table.

Love you guys.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 6:09:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
But that's a NORAD screw up.  How does a state that doesn't have missile ID tech have a missile warning system independent of the military/Fed?  And then blame the WH ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
History repeats

YOu are thinking about this too hard.  The target audience of this stunt will not reason like that, nor could they.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 6:10:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Love you guys.
View Quote
Shiny side out.

At least they aren't chem trails
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 6:10:20 PM EDT
[#41]
''This is not a drill'': False missile alert in Hawaii
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 6:11:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Donald Trump didn't give a nuclear reactor to North Korea in exchange for promises never to build a bomb, toots.  Bill Clinton did.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 6:12:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
A nuclear missile's inbound, better slowly and calmly put our kid in a storm drain while recording it for twitter. For fuck's sake.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
A nuclear missile's inbound, better slowly and calmly put our kid in a storm drain while recording it for twitter. For fuck's sake.
Looks like someone at least had a plan. What's yours? (rhetorical).
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 6:14:07 PM EDT
[#44]
....why Hawaii? Why not Oregon?
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 6:15:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Hawaii's false missile alert is a Hawaii problem caused by Hawaiians at the State level.  A Democrat shithole run by Democrats for Democrats blames someone else for its own mistakes, that's a new one - NOT.  The blame and hate on Trump for their own fuckup is astounding.  Tulsi Gabbard should be beating on the Governor and the locals, not the President.

G
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 6:16:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
FF to 0:43. Excuse, the problem was a shift change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cXToUARbvc
View Quote
Good on the second guy taking responsibility and not throwing one of his guys under the bus.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 6:16:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
....why Hawaii? Why not Oregon?
View Quote
Because Oregon kinda sorta has their shit together?
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 6:18:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Makaukau
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 6:19:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Shiny side out.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Love you guys.
Shiny side out.

They might be.

Hence the aluminum hat kit.

Slainte!
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 6:19:46 PM EDT
[#50]
"ICBM inbound"

her plan is to check twitter?
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top