Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:23:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quick, get the vaccine that doesn't keep you from getting covid or stop spreading covid. To protect us from the spread of covid.

Yes, our leaders are really that dumb.
View Quote

The other alternative is that they aren't that dumb, they know exactly what they are doing, and they want to destroy the economy.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:23:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Herd Immunity ?
View Quote

It's just been revoked.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:24:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Yeah...historically speaking we aren't good at that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
and Fauci says that the trouble with Americans is that they need to learn how to take orders...
Yeah...historically speaking we aren't good at that.

Lol.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:25:19 PM EDT
[#4]
lol fuck that pos traitor

fuck all in DC

get your minds right

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:29:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Fuck Bitch McConnell.

He can eat my dirty Mexican ass.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:32:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The other alternative is that they aren't that dumb, they know exactly what they are doing, and they want to destroy the economy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quick, get the vaccine that doesn't keep you from getting covid or stop spreading covid. To protect us from the spread of covid.

Yes, our leaders are really that dumb.

A lot of the doctors involved in this ARE that dumb.  One of the MDs at my wife’s work was saying they need to double down on the efforts to make the patients get vaccinated because the delta variant is even killing vaccinated people.  

I reminded my wife that the person who graduated last in their class in med school is called “doctor”.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:32:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You all know that Trump and his whole family got the vaccine right?  So did pretty much all of Fox news also.  It's not complicated
View Quote
And? You got a fucking point?
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:32:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Who said wait until elections?  These people are very very close to swinging from trees.
View Quote

Doubt
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:40:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Or, you and all of your kind can fuck the hell off and let us be free citizens by CHOOSING what to do with and put in our own bodies. The pandemic didn't cause all the lockdowns, YOU people did. All the scared little bitches would've stayed home, anyway. That would've left the rest of the public to those of us who aren't scared little bitches and would rather live freely than have some fucking pack of morons in the Capitol tell us what to do, when to do it, and how to do it. You serve us, NOT the other way around. I'm a grown-ass man and and am fully capable of making my own decisions and also living with the consequences of those decisions. Don't like it? FUCK OFF! Because I don't care.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
“These shots need to get in everybody’s arms as rapidly as possible or we´re going to be back in a situation in the fall that we don’t yearn for — that we went through last year,” McConnell (R-Ky.) said at a news conference Tuesday, adding, “This is not complicated.”

Or, you and all of your kind can fuck the hell off and let us be free citizens by CHOOSING what to do with and put in our own bodies. The pandemic didn't cause all the lockdowns, YOU people did. All the scared little bitches would've stayed home, anyway. That would've left the rest of the public to those of us who aren't scared little bitches and would rather live freely than have some fucking pack of morons in the Capitol tell us what to do, when to do it, and how to do it. You serve us, NOT the other way around. I'm a grown-ass man and and am fully capable of making my own decisions and also living with the consequences of those decisions. Don't like it? FUCK OFF! Because I don't care.

8.5/10  pretty well said.  Checks location. Not surprised.

Another southerner.

That said I feel more rural people from every state are more likely to share this sentiment. But southern cities are more likely to share than northern.  

And may every AMERICAN no matter location, nor color or creed  that stands up against this shit, live a life of blessed FREEDOM.

You own your life or you don’t. I’ll accept the consequences of my choices, MY choices. Don’t try and mandate.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:42:10 PM EDT
[#10]
He should be dancing at the end of a rope.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:46:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Next year is an election year. Nobody is locking anything down.
View Quote

this.

Its all just bullshit to sell vaccines. The shots have slowed and palms need greasing.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:51:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Who said wait until elections?  These people are very very close to swinging from trees.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
McConnell can bite my ass...

This right here ^.

Somebody better warn McConnell and the rest of those fucks that we're NOT havin any more general lockdowns and we'll get rid of any fucking politician that tries that stupid shit again in the next fake elections.

You see, there are lines.....and there is between the lines..... sometimes what is between those lines is primary.....need I say more????
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:53:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Fuck him. DeSantis has our back and Florida will not comply with those commie assholes.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:54:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Didn't lock down the fist time, I'll be damned if I'm going to do it this time.

KMA and SMD Mitchy.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:54:56 PM EDT
[#15]
How about fuck you.

We are all trying like hell to crawl out of the last hole the fucking lockdowns caused.

& printing money ain’t a long term solution you fucking twats
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:58:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Maybe the White House should stay out of the vacc issue.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:59:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Liberals should all get 5 more shots, problem solved.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:01:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I bet you are A bad shot
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You all know that Trump and his whole family got the vaccine right?  So did pretty much all of Fox news also.  It's not complicated

I bet you are A bad shot

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:05:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Check this out.  Tell me what you see in this video of alledged VP Harris getting her VAX.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/T4IXc8KWRdWZ/
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:07:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
There were two towns nearby that had small outbreaks.  The liberal news reported that the majority of them were vaccinated.
View Quote

Fake news.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:10:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

For months your immune system will be capable of deactivating it fairly easily. But the immunity fades fairly quickly. That period where you can successfully deactivate it was 3-8 months Vs the original variant. With Delta its significantly less.

After that, you can fight it somewhat more successfully thanks to the remaining partial immune response but not deactivate it so yes you can spread it.
View Quote

That’s not anything but bullshit. Memory T cells last as long as the shot has existed. No reason to think it won’t be permanent.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:10:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Damn you Neanderthals

A fresh wave of pandemic lockdowns like the ones that crippled the country last year loom on the horizon if people don’t wise up and get vaccinated against COVID-19, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell warned.

“These shots need to get in everybody’s arms as rapidly as possible or we´re going to be back in a situation in the fall that we don’t yearn for — that we went through last year,” McConnell (R-Ky.) said at a news conference Tuesday, adding, “This is not complicated.”

Asked about comments from Utah Gov. Spencer Cox alleging that conservative pundits are killing people with their rhetoric, McConnell stated that he encourages everybody to “ignore all of these other voices that are giving demonstrably bad advice.”

McConnell’s call to seek trusted and verified information about the virus and vaccines mirrors White House efforts this past week to counter false information that they say is spreading on social media and cable news.

McConnell took to Twitter to promote his pro-vaccination remarks, tweeting a portion of them with the words “Get Vaccinated!” at the top of the tweet.

A new Axios Ipsos poll highlights the difficulties that government officials have had in convincing a significant segment of the American population to take the jab: Of the unvaccinated respondents to that poll, fully half said they are “not at all likely” to take it.

The minority leader’s statements come at a time when the Delta variant has led to a spike in COVID cases across the country, although without a corresponding increase in hospitalizations and deaths.

View Quote

You might be in that situation senator. I won’t be.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:11:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Eat.

My.

Ass.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:12:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Blacks. Hispanics. Young people. Republicans. In that order, that is who is vaccine resistant.

The Democrats better hope those folks don't start voting like they vaccinate, or the only place there will be Democrats is Havana and Beijing.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:15:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Blacks. Hispanics. Young people. Republicans. In that order, that is who is vaccine resistant.

The Democrats better hope those folks don't start voting like they vaccinate, or the only place there will be Democrats is Havana and Beijing.
View Quote

We are working on Havana.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:16:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Do it!

Burn the country down, I'm still not getting the shot.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:16:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Fuck you Mitch.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:21:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:21:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
does the right side of the uniparty wipe the spit off the mega phone before they start blowing into it?
View Quote

Shhh, you'll get burned at the stake spreading that violent rhetoric here!
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:32:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I think it's great.  Do another "lockdown" for all I care.  We never 'locked down' in GA.  Even when kids went back to school last August, masks were optional for staff and children.  I've only worn a mask in the airport this whole time.

More wuflu hype just keeps idiots like the oldsters at DU locked in their houses with their 27 cats (benefit to society) and me never having to go back to the office (benefit to me).  And I have my fake vaccine card on standby if needed.  

At this point, I just roll with whatever.  I've made and saved so much money over the scamdemic it's ridiculous.  All the doomers I know have been identified and removed from my circle of peeps.  Life is pretty good.  The last year may turn out being the best in my 44 years on this planet.
View Quote

I don't know where you are but there were lockdowns all over the place here. The only friends who had kids that could go to school was one that went to a private school and they didn't get to do that at first.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:36:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
It does prevent it. Do you spread measles. Polio. Mumps? Don't be a Moran.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The vaccine, as far as I know, doesn't prevent it from being spread does it?
It does prevent it. Do you spread measles. Polio. Mumps? Don't be a Moran.
I'm glad someone has mentioned that because I'm tired of reading bullshit misinformation from people that don't know anything but now think they are virus experts.

The whole point of a vaccine is to prevent you from getting a disease. Some viruses mutate more than others which occasionally will result in someone getting sick anyway. Some people don't have enough of an immune response resulting in occasions where a vaccine doesn't work.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:05:54 PM EDT
[#32]
No more lockdowns, no more compliance, and no more compromises.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:07:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
There were lockdowns?
View Quote

?? I did see a bunch of dumbasses wearing masks for a while.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:21:56 AM EDT
[#34]
lol ya right they wont shut shit down again, they will talk big but they wont
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 9:55:47 AM EDT
[#35]
I actually wonder if another attempted lockdown will be the tipping point for some sporty reactions.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 10:23:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Another massive lockdown will finish off capitalism.

Link Posted: 7/22/2021 10:28:08 AM EDT
[#37]
The current 7 day death rate is 0.5 per 100K people.

Yes Mitch is apparently a doomer.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 10:29:35 AM EDT
[#38]
FUCK YOU
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 10:38:56 AM EDT
[#39]
This is the first time in my life I've sent a vulgar message to a politician.  That sniveling, motherfucking, sack of shit.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 10:42:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Why does McConnell want me to get the vaccine so bad?  Is it because he loves me?  He loves me and doesn't want me to get sick?  Is that why he wants me to get the vaccine?
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 10:45:39 AM EDT
[#41]
I know turtles live a long time but they have to die sometime!
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 10:50:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I actually wonder if another attempted lockdown will be the tipping point for some sporty reactions.
View Quote

That's what they're going for. Of course 87% of it will be from the right. Leftists will probably secretly support it, but wont speakup or do anything

But I doubt anything will actually happen.

Or not
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 10:55:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/22/2021 10:56:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
There were lockdowns?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't survive another lockdown I barely made it through the last one
There were lockdowns?

Edgy.

You must not get out much. Lockdowns don’t mean you can’t leave your house. Lockdowns in this context mean travel restrictions, bars closing indoor seating. things likes concerts and wedding parties being cancelled, etc.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 10:56:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Lockdowns don't suppress the virus, but damages the economy and enables fraudulent voting on an untold scale.  I'm surprised at McConnell but then not.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 10:56:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Really?  

Who is going to enforce it?  

I'm pretty sure no one will tolerate another lock down.  

Fucking Period.
View Quote

Biden voters will embrace it. Fear is their religion
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 11:00:19 AM EDT
[#47]
The death rate currently is one person per 200K people.......the pandemic is over.

This is all political.

Also why they don't count people who have already been exposed to Covid is totally beyond me unless that also is all political.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 11:05:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
This is the first time in my life I've sent a vulgar message to a politician.  That sniveling, motherfucking, sack of shit.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

I think back to my younger days and all my nice polite calls and letters, and how stupid I was. Now, I let the expletives fly!

Actually had a female Iowa rep call me on the phone after I sent her several vulgar messages about her anti 2nd Amendment views.

Unless they are worried about getting voted out of office,they don't care what you call/e-mail/say to them anyway. All my correspondence to biden will have the same impact all the correspondence to Trump had.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 11:07:47 AM EDT
[#49]
they are really desperate to get that cocktail of shit into every human on the planet...why is that ya think?

"maintain humanity at 500 million.....yadda yadda yadda"

Quoted:
Why does McConnell want me to get the vaccine so bad?  Is it because he loves me?  He loves me and doesn't want me to get sick?  Is that why he wants me to get the vaccine?
View Quote

makes a guy wonder doesnt it?

i mean really, critical thinking in this country has gone away. half the herd just shallows whatever the TeeVee tells them to. if you have more than 2 brain cells to rub together, one can clearly see there is a dark motive behind all this and its not about our "health" but i dont have to tell you that. just wish more saw it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 11:09:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Eat a dick Coke Turtle.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top