Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 11:10:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck Bitch McConnell.

He can eat my dirty Mexican Irish ass.
View Quote

Borrowed and modified for ethnic correctness.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 11:10:55 AM EDT
[#2]
They are pushing too hard for a person of intelligence to not take pause.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 11:30:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Get vaccinated with an untested drug??

Link Posted: 7/22/2021 11:35:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
?? I did see a bunch of dumbasses wearing masks for a while.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There were lockdowns?
Oh quit being edgy. People lost their livelihoods and businesses over lockdowns and very few places were unaffected, especially in the south. I even tried to go to neighboring counties to get away, there was no getting away.

Did people actually forget about the business owners that got arrested trying to open their businesses?
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 11:39:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Oh quit being edgy. People lost their livelihoods and businesses over lockdowns and very few places were unaffected, especially in the south. I even tried to go to neighboring counties to get away, there was no getting away.

Did people actually forget about the business owners that got arrested trying to open their businesses?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There were lockdowns?

<<<<<<<<< I'll give you two choices.......

1 - NO

2 - NO!!!
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 11:45:53 AM EDT
[#6]
30-40% of Americans are vaccinated and the virus is spread.

Read the first line again.

The vaccine is the virus, its designed to infect you and lower your immunity.

More people are dying from the vaccine this past week.

Cdc stopped reporting pos cases in vaccinated people

I wonder why!?!?!?!?!??
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:20:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There were lockdowns?

Yep, cops arrested them, and the rest of us did nothing about it.

I watched the news when the Des Moines police just stood there while rioters looted and destroyed with impunity.

Then I watched the same news as the cops arrested business owners for people not wearing masks/ social distancing in the businesses.

And I didn't do a fucking thing besides make some calls and send off some e-mails.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:20:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I wonder why!?!?!?!?!??
View Quote

You're a liar and this is terrible info.  Shame on you.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:23:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Mitch the democrat bitch
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:24:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You're a liar and this is terrible info.  Shame on you.
View Quote

The truth hurts doesn't it
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:26:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The vaccine, as far as I know, doesn't prevent it from being spread does it?
View Quote

It gives the immune system of a vaccinated person a head start on fighting the infection, which should reduce the severity of the infection and reduce the time that they are capable of spreading the infection.

But there's also behavioral issues to consider.

Way back when this got started, there were statements that masks don't work.  That was likely driven by two motives - (1) to prevent panic buying of N95s and similar, aggravating shortages due to the government not replenishing reserves that were used up during the Obama administration, and (2) a belief that the general public is too stupid to understand a proper explanation of levels of protection.

Later, after some had started sewing their own masks, and some of those realized they could make money selling them, the statements switched from 'masks don't work', to 'wear a mask'.  Seemed to be a mix of deciding that the sewn masks would divert attention away from N95s, and accepting that a cheap sewn mask is 'better than nothing'.  Social distancing, hand washing, and self-quarantining when sick were still pushed as necessary, but there was a sizable section of the population that acted like the mask was a magic talisman - as long as that mask was on their face (even without putting in the effort to wear it properly), they were safe, and they didn't need to worry about those other complicated precautions.

Earlier this year, vaccinations reached the level that the powers that be decided much of the restrictions could be relaxed or done away with, particularly for those who were fully vaccinated.  Some stores changed their policies to allowing vaccinated people to not wear a mask inside.  A month or so ago, after not having noticed any coughing or sneezing in the grocery store for over a year, I heard someone in a nearby aisle sounding like they were coughing up a lung (sounded like a wet cough).  A few minutes later, I was walking by the end of an aisle when the coughing started up again, and I could see that it was a slob of a woman in that aisle (only person in that aisle, which made me wonder if I wasn't the only one that immediately decided to avoid her as much as possible), with no mask.  If one were to judge by appearances, they would probably expect her to be one of those people that has a list of excuses they can rattle off, any time somebody points out how their decisions and actions are causing much of their own misery - if anybody had suggested that she should be home in bed, it wouldn't be that surprising to hear her counter the suggestion with "I'm vaccinated".

The vaccine talisman is likely to be made into a stronger talisman than the mask talisman.  ...and infection will be spread by people who are too stupid, or too self-centered, to take simple measures that have been taught since the modern understanding of the spread of diseases came into being.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:27:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I watched the news when the Des Moines police just stood there while rioters looted and destroyed with impunity.

Then I watched the same news as the cops arrested business owners for people not wearing masks/ social distancing in the businesses.

And I didn't do a fucking thing besides make some calls and send off some e-mails.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There were lockdowns?

You can't vote if you're in jail, prison, or dead because you took up arms in an effort to push back against the status quo.

ETA:  On second thought, the above isn't necessarily true...

Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:29:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Everyone should be asking themselves, if Covid is sooooo very deadly and everyone needs to get 2 stabs, then why are unvaccinated illegal aliens being allowed swarm over the border?
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:34:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:34:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It gives the immune system of a vaccinated person a head start on fighting the infection, which should reduce the severity of the infection and reduce the time that they are capable of spreading the infection.

View Quote

Where did you get your information? CNN? Faux News? Dr. Fauci's daily press conferences? Jo and the Ho?

Some say the majority of new cases are people have gotten their 2 stabs of experimental designer drug.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:35:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:35:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Yeah, well, fuck all that. Now what? Lock it down, if you want, shut it all down, or shut the fuck up.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:36:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Where did you get your information? CNN? Faux News? Dr. Fauci's daily press conferences? Jo and the Ho?

Some say the majority of new cases are people have gotten their 2 stabs of experimental designer drug.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you bothered to read the entire post, you would have seen that it did not contradict what you just said.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:37:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:41:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cite one single source saying that besides you.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:41:21 PM EDT
[#21]
The chances are extremely likely that Mitch McConnell is the beneficiary of election fraud. You can put Lindsey Graham and Mitt Romney in this same category.

This is much of the reason Mitch and the boys poo-poo audits and would opt for a lockdown.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:43:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The chances are extremely likely that Mitch McConnell is the beneficiary of election fraud. You can put Lindsey Graham and Mitt Romney in this same category.

This is much of the reason Mitch and the boys poo-poo audits and would opt for a lockdown.
View Quote

Never attribute to fraud, that which is most likely the stupidity of the voters...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:44:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Not a "majority" but a substantial amount. My doc showed me the hospital admission chart yesterday here in my area and I would say 1:3 or 1:4 vaccinated:unvaccinated were admitted. Still quite high in my opinion. I would expect something more like 1:10 at the least.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not a "majority" but a substantial amount. My doc showed me the hospital admission chart yesterday here in my area and I would say 1:3 or 1:4 vaccinated:unvaccinated were admitted. Still quite high in my opinion. I would expect something more like 1:10 at the least.

Talisman effect.

They have their talisman (the vaccination), and it is a stronger talisman than the talisman they used for a year (the mask), so they are now invincible and can laugh at anyone who suggests that they take simple precautions against disease.  They can now wallow in a vat of COVID filth with no concerns for their health, so all those societal rules (wash your hands, don't cough on people, don't smear your snot on someone else's sleeve, etc) that are so hard to remember, can now be ignored.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:49:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, we could ask the 6 democrats from Texas, and Kamala's staff that got it from the Texas contingent...I have a feeling all of them were vaccinated.  Almost seems like the vaccinated might be MORE contagious than the non-vaccinated.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:50:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Does he talk so weird because he deep throats all the time? Or was he born that way.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:53:37 PM EDT
[#26]
I wonder if dude has a bogus vax card just like the rest of them?
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:53:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Does he talk so weird because he deep throats all the time? Or was he born that way.
View Quote

Thanks, I just vomited out my entire lunch.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:56:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Much of what is counter to the Guberment talking points is being censored.

One single source...

Only one of 61 Israelis hospitalized with COVID in serious condition is a fully vaccinated individual under the age of 60, Channel 12 news reported Sunday, citing Health Ministry figures.

According to the report, 24 of those in serious condition are unvaccinated, while 37 are fully vaccinated. The lone seriously ill fully vaccinated person under 60 was in the 50-59 age group.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/just-one-serious-covid-patient-in-israel-is-both-vaccinated-and-under-60-tv/

In the UK, they admit that 40% of new cases have been double stabbed, but fail to give the numbers of single stabbers and no stabbers.

Sir Patrick Vallance, the UK’s chief scientific adviser, has announced that 40% of people admitted to hospital with COVID in the UK have had two doses of a coronavirus vaccine.

https://theconversation.com/covid-the-reason-cases-are-rising-among-the-double-vaccinated-its-not-because-vaccines-arent-working-164797

If you dig you can find more.

Now to be far the US Guberment is stating that 97% of new COVID hospitalization are no stabbers.

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/16/1017012853/97-of-people-entering-hospitals-for-covid-19-are-unvaccinated

But a question remains.....how many illegal aliens crossing the US Southern Border have had a stab or two. And of course if they have had no stabs they should be considered Super Spreaders just like the un-stabbed n the US.

Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:56:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Well, we could ask the 6 democrats from Texas, and Kamala's staff that got it from the Texas contingent...I have a feeling all of them were vaccinated.  Almost seems like the vaccinated might be MORE contagious than the non-vaccinated.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems a White House staffer and one of Pelosi's staff also got some love from the Texas democrats.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:58:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Way back when this got started, there were statements that masks don't work.  That was likely driven by two motives - (1) to prevent panic buying of N95s and similar, aggravating shortages due to the government not replenishing reserves that were used up during the Obama administration, and (2) a belief that the general public is too stupid to understand a proper explanation of levels of protection.

Later, after some had started sewing their own masks, and some of those realized they could make money selling them, the statements switched from 'masks don't work', to 'wear a mask'.  Seemed to be a mix of deciding that the sewn masks would divert attention away from N95s, and accepting that a cheap sewn mask is 'better than nothing'.  Social distancing, hand washing, and self-quarantining when sick were still pushed as necessary, but there was a sizable section of the population that acted like the mask was a magic talisman - as long as that mask was on their face (even without putting in the effort to wear it properly), they were safe, and they didn't need to worry about those other complicated precautions.

Earlier this year, vaccinations reached the level that the powers that be decided much of the restrictions could be relaxed or done away with, particularly for those who were fully vaccinated.  Some stores changed their policies to allowing vaccinated people to not wear a mask inside.  A month or so ago, after not having noticed any coughing or sneezing in the grocery store for over a year, I heard someone in a nearby aisle sounding like they were coughing up a lung (sounded like a wet cough).  A few minutes later, I was walking by the end of an aisle when the coughing started up again, and I could see that it was a slob of a woman in that aisle (only person in that aisle, which made me wonder if I wasn't the only one that immediately decided to avoid her as much as possible), with no mask.  If one were to judge by appearances, they would probably expect her to be one of those people that has a list of excuses they can rattle off, any time somebody points out how their decisions and actions are causing much of their own misery - if anybody had suggested that she should be home in bed, it wouldn't be that surprising to hear her counter the suggestion with "I'm vaccinated".

The vaccine talisman is likely to be made into a stronger talisman than the mask talisman.  ...and infection will be spread by people who are too stupid, or too self-centered, to take simple measures that have been taught since the modern understanding of the spread of diseases came into being.
View Quote

LOL...spoken like a true herd animal.

anyone with more than 2 brain cells to rub together should be able to see thru this charade and what the goals truely are and it has nothing to do with keeping us "safe" from a bioweapon and its binary component.

Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:58:10 PM EDT
[#31]
V For Vendetta Speech - Seeds of Revolution! HD
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:59:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Everyone should be asking themselves, if Covid is sooooo very deadly and everyone needs to get 2 stabs, then why are unvaccinated illegal aliens being allowed swarm over the border?
View Quote

that's gonna cause some people's brains to lock up.

they are too blind to see through the bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 1:01:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

anyone with more than 2 brain cells to rub together should be able to see thru this charade and what the goals truely are and it has nothing to do with keeping us "safe" from a bioweapon and its binary component.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And that's two that either didn't read the whole post, or let their assumptions block their understanding of it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 1:03:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Damn you Neanderthals

A fresh wave of pandemic lockdowns like the ones that crippled the country last year loom on the horizon if people don’t wise up and get vaccinated against COVID-19, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell warned.

“These shots need to get in everybody’s arms as rapidly as possible or we´re going to be back in a situation in the fall that we don’t yearn for — that we went through last year,” McConnell (R-Ky.) said at a news conference Tuesday, adding, “This is not complicated.”

Asked about comments from Utah Gov. Spencer Cox alleging that conservative pundits are killing people with their rhetoric, McConnell stated that he encourages everybody to “ignore all of these other voices that are giving demonstrably bad advice.”

McConnell’s call to seek trusted and verified information about the virus and vaccines mirrors White House efforts this past week to counter false information that they say is spreading on social media and cable news.

McConnell took to Twitter to promote his pro-vaccination remarks, tweeting a portion of them with the words “Get Vaccinated!” at the top of the tweet.

A new Axios Ipsos poll highlights the difficulties that government officials have had in convincing a significant segment of the American population to take the jab: Of the unvaccinated respondents to that poll, fully half said they are “not at all likely” to take it.

The minority leader’s statements come at a time when the Delta variant has led to a spike in COVID cases across the country, although without a corresponding increase in hospitalizations and deaths.

View Quote
He has absolutely no authority in the constitution to do what he speaks of.  But hey that does not seem to stop anyone in government from doing things.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 1:19:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 1:22:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
They are pushing too hard for a person of intelligence to not take pause.
View Quote

Succinct and perfect.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 1:30:31 PM EDT
[#37]
FMMc
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 1:32:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

And that's two that either didn't read the whole post, or let their assumptions block their understanding of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

to be honest, i tried to read it but your shit is all fucked up and you talk weird.

its seems like you have something to say but use to many works to obfuscate the true meaning. so you are correct, i couldnt make it all the way through, i scanned it and kept coming to the conclusion, i couldnt stand to listen to your word vomit.

edit; i'll try to read it again.

edit; ok i made it all the way through. you are doomer. a mask wearer and a herd animal that believes the bullshit about this "vaccine"
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 1:37:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
We are alone.
View Quote

We have been. For decades. Only one box left.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 1:39:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Lock it down.  I don’t care.

Require masks.  I’ll wear one I don’t care.  It’s meaningless.

The more Hollyweird concerts you promote, and propaganda you push with the media, the more I dig in.  Any thinking person should have a concern.

I’m not getting the vaccine.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 1:42:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I wonder why!?!?!?!?!??
View Quote

And flat earth contrails too right?
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 1:53:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

to be honest, i tried to read it but your shit is all fucked up and you talk weird.

its seems like you have something to say but use to many works to obfuscate the true meaning. so you are correct, i couldnt make it all the way through, i scanned it and kept coming to the conclusion, i couldnt stand to listen to your word vomit.

edit; ok i made it all the way through. you are doomer. a mask wearer and a herd animal that believes the bullshit about this "vaccine"
View Quote

Fail.

The vaccine is being issued under an emergency use authorization, with the manufacturers being given complete immunity from liability.  It has not completed the normal trial process for approval for human use, and is logically considered to still be experimental, while also using tech that does not have the proven track record of more conventional vaccines.

Best case scenario: It would be so optimistic to just accept the claims of those in government and media that are pushing the vaccine, that a person could wonder what childhood fantasies are still believed by those who accept the claims of government and media.

However, one easily observed aspect of this whole mess, is that the people who rushed to accept the instructions of the government, completely believed the "you can go back to how things were before the pandemic, once you are fully vaccinated" claim, and went back to being the same old self-centered bags of filth that they were before the pandemic.

Since March of last year, I haven't had a cold or respiratory infection of any kind.  That is the first time I have been able to go an entire winter and be able to say that, let alone a period of over a year.  A big factor in that, is I didn't have slobs around me, coughing and sneezing on me, and smearing their snot over every surface they could get their hands on.  With the government telling them they can go back to their old ways, it's going to be a challenge to get through another winter without them infecting me with something, but I'm going to try.

Oh, and they can keep their fucking experimental vaccine.

Clear enough?  Or do I need to use smaller words?
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 1:59:35 PM EDT
[#43]
What's the point?  They are coming anyway due to breakthrough cases (and so are boosters).  And then comes the dreaded swine flu pandemic of 2021-2022.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 2:02:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have a feeling the test results were faked (if there actually was a test at all) for political purposes.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 2:02:57 PM EDT
[#45]
As much as I hate that choad, I'm not sure what we're outraged about, here....

As I see it, McConnell said that if people don't get vaccinated, there is going to be another wave of lock downs. He didn't say that he advocated for the lockdowns, though he is clearly advocating for the vaccine...
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 2:17:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Eh so what the economy is messed up beyond repair. Dems don't know how to repair anything only destroy.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 3:00:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
What's the point?  They are coming anyway due to breakthrough cases (and so are boosters).  And then comes the dreaded swine flu pandemic of 2021-2022.
View Quote

I thought Monkey Pox was the next big thing?
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 3:04:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Mitch McConnell is just so...unworthy.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 3:14:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Fail.

The vaccine is being issued under an emergency use authorization, with the manufacturers being given complete immunity from liability.  It has not completed the normal trial process for approval for human use, and is logically considered to still be experimental, while also using tech that does not have the proven track record of more conventional vaccines.

Best case scenario: It would be so optimistic to just accept the claims of those in government and media that are pushing the vaccine, that a person could wonder what childhood fantasies are still believed by those who accept the claims of government and media.

However, one easily observed aspect of this whole mess, is that the people who rushed to accept the instructions of the government, completely believed the "you can go back to how things were before the pandemic, once you are fully vaccinated" claim, and went back to being the same old self-centered bags of filth that they were before the pandemic.

Since March of last year, I haven't had a cold or respiratory infection of any kind.  That is the first time I have been able to go an entire winter and be able to say that, let alone a period of over a year.  A big factor in that, is I didn't have slobs around me, coughing and sneezing on me, and smearing their snot over every surface they could get their hands on.  With the government telling them they can go back to their old ways, it's going to be a challenge to get through another winter without them infecting me with something, but I'm going to try.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fail.

see there you go again, all bloviating and shit.

its like you have diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 3:17:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Leftists keep backtracking on what exactly the vaccine does.  Now it doesn’t keep you from getting or spreading the virus, it just keeps you from being hospitalized.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top