User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 3:19:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lol, which will i ignore harder the vaccine or the lockdown?
View Quote

McConnell can go fuck himself
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 3:20:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Leftists keep backtracking on what exactly the vaccine does.  Now it doesn’t keep you from getting or spreading the virus, it just keeps you from being hospitalized.
View Quote

Stop thinking about it and trust the science.

We're all in this together.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 3:32:36 PM EDT
[#3]
How long before .gov starts using ventilating machines on  the trouble makers?
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 3:54:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Leftists keep backtracking on what exactly the vaccine does.  Now it doesn't keep you from getting or spreading the virus, it just keeps you from being hospitalized.
View Quote
There's a reason there's never been a vaccine for the "common cold", which is comprised of many many different viruses, which in turn are composed of many strains. It's what viruses do.

People expect a perfect world free of disease. This is never going to happen and any attempt to create this scenario will only result in worse scenarios, like a destroyed economy, a population paralysed with irrational fear, weakened immune systems from not being exposed to normal everyday antigens that potentially help us resist dangerous pathogens.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 3:59:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Stop thinking about it and trust the science.

We're all in this together.
View Quote

Just 2 more weeks
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 4:08:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll consider the vax just as soon as Mitch admits the election was stolen and he was in on it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 4:21:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Eric Clapton - (1977) Cocaine (Live) (Sous Titres Fr)
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 4:24:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Pretty damn good analogy right there. The one thing that I now took from all this was that I keep hand sanitizer in my truck. I clean my hands before and after every service call. Why? because humans are filthy animals. Even under the "pandemic" when restaurants were open, people were still walking out of the restroom without washing their hands.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It gives the immune system of a vaccinated person a head start on fighting the infection, which should reduce the severity of the infection and reduce the time that they are capable of spreading the infection.

Where did you get your information? CNN? Faux News? Dr. Fauci's daily press conferences? Jo and the Ho?

Some say the majority of new cases are people have gotten their 2 stabs of experimental designer drug.  
Not a "majority" but a substantial amount. My doc showed me the hospital admission chart yesterday here in my area and I would say 1:3 or 1:4 vaccinated:unvaccinated were admitted. Still quite high in my opinion. I would expect something more like 1:10 at the least.

Talisman effect.

They have their talisman (the vaccination), and it is a stronger talisman than the talisman they used for a year (the mask), so they are now invincible and can laugh at anyone who suggests that they take simple precautions against disease.  They can now wallow in a vat of COVID filth with no concerns for their health, so all those societal rules (wash your hands, don't cough on people, don't smear your snot on someone else's sleeve, etc) that are so hard to remember, can now be ignored.
Pretty damn good analogy right there. The one thing that I now took from all this was that I keep hand sanitizer in my truck. I clean my hands before and after every service call. Why? because humans are filthy animals. Even under the "pandemic" when restaurants were open, people were still walking out of the restroom without washing their hands.

I now do the same thing.

Got gas today, watched guy at another pump sneeze into his hand, wipe his nose with same hand then proceed to put gas in his truck.

People are fucking disgusting.

Link Posted: 7/22/2021 4:26:23 PM EDT
[#9]
What a fucking useless dirt clod.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 4:27:44 PM EDT
[#10]
If they have new lockdowns I'm pretty sure a significant number of Americans are going to tell them to go fuck themselves. At least here in middle America people are sick of the economic havoc, shortages, lack of workers, etc, etc.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 4:29:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Ain't nobody locking down in bama
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 4:29:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What a fucking useless dirt clod.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/22/2021 11:08:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I now do the same thing.

Got gas today, watched guy at another pump sneeze into his hand, wipe his nose with same hand then proceed to put gas in his truck.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It gives the immune system of a vaccinated person a head start on fighting the infection, which should reduce the severity of the infection and reduce the time that they are capable of spreading the infection.

Where did you get your information? CNN? Faux News? Dr. Fauci's daily press conferences? Jo and the Ho?

Some say the majority of new cases are people have gotten their 2 stabs of experimental designer drug.  
Not a "majority" but a substantial amount. My doc showed me the hospital admission chart yesterday here in my area and I would say 1:3 or 1:4 vaccinated:unvaccinated were admitted. Still quite high in my opinion. I would expect something more like 1:10 at the least.

Talisman effect.

They have their talisman (the vaccination), and it is a stronger talisman than the talisman they used for a year (the mask), so they are now invincible and can laugh at anyone who suggests that they take simple precautions against disease.  They can now wallow in a vat of COVID filth with no concerns for their health, so all those societal rules (wash your hands, don't cough on people, don't smear your snot on someone else's sleeve, etc) that are so hard to remember, can now be ignored.

I now do the same thing.

A lot of them were probably afraid to do stuff like that during the mask mandates, due to how other people might attack them for doing it.  

Some of them seem to be trying to make up for all that time they had to keep their germs to themselves.
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top