User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 7:14:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I didn't read the article. TLDR.
But in my experience, young men are shitbags, with plenty of good women to choose from, and fuck over.
I feel sorry for young women trying to find a good young man.
View Quote

That's not reality that's an attitude problem.

Link Posted: 10/2/2016 7:19:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Dude's not entirely wrong, probably 60-80% of women fit the description. It's partially our own fault, but there's nothing for it at this point.

When I was 18, I was regularly getting passed around by 30-38 year old unmarried women, I'd rate them between 6 and 8, give or take. I wasn't some rich, super-buff, Brad Pitt lookalike with a BMW; I was driving a 1970 Ford and busting my ass 50 hours a week working construction. I'm pretty funny, at least I like to think so, and I've got a dick like a Maglite, so that probably helped.

For any young people reading this, if you're 18-26, in shape and looking to get laid, find women in their early to mid 30's.

ETA: Women who fit this category tend to start growing out of it when they hit 36.
View Quote

When I was 18-20 I would go for the ones that were in their 40s with the blond hair and the fake tits.

Oh yeah I was skinny, ugly and hung like a mosquito. But I guess they thought I was funny or something ??
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 7:20:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That sounds like it could basically describe a bunch of dudes too.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 7:21:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I come to ARF to be told that I'm actually a deluded, gold-digging whore, because that's what all women are. If I deny it, I'm just in denial. Some guy I've never met will educate me about my 'true' nature. He's got women all figured out, see. We're all secretly shallow whores, or if we haven't shown that side of ourselves, it's only a matter of time. These men have all the answers, know all the patterns. It's no use denying my 'real' self.
View Quote

Maybe try the tech forums.  You do like guns, right?  I would have thought THAT'S why you came to arf.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 7:27:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I almost always assume that people who don't get married until later in life just spent a long time trying to find *the one*.    Sometimes they never do and decide to settle down anyway and get on with their life.  Not ideal, for sure, but not everyone finds *the one* when they're young.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 7:33:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Ack, I'm old enough that the first thing that pops into my head when I think "Maglite" is that great big, honking D-cell light that came out in '79.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dude's not entirely wrong, probably 60-80% of women fit the description. It's partially our own fault, but there's nothing for it at this point.

When I was 18, I was regularly getting passed around by 30-38 year old unmarried women, I'd rate them between 6 and 8, give or take. I wasn't some rich, super-buff, Brad Pitt lookalike with a BMW; I was driving a 1970 Ford and busting my ass 50 hours a week working construction. I'm pretty funny, at least I like to think so, and I've got a dick like a Maglite, so that probably helped.

For any young people reading this, if you're 18-26, in shape and looking to get laid, find women in their early to mid 30's.

I have several AAA Maglites strategically placed around the house, in case of a power outage.  Very handy.

Ack, I'm old enough that the first thing that pops into my head when I think "Maglite" is that great big, honking D-cell light that came out in '79.

Yeah, I have a couple of those, too.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 8:12:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

True. It's also true that women are biologically hard wired to want to have sex with the pack leader. So pond size matters a lot. The woman happily married to the biggest fish in her pond can turn on a dime to seething resentment of her man if they end up in a larger pond and she's exposed to bigger fish.

It's not her fault. Survival of the species depends on it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol @ "The Red Pill." A bunch of creepy ass misogynist basement dwellers who are obsessed with sex and why they don't get any.

Here's a hint: if all you want out of a relationship with a female is to find some place to wet your dick as quickly as humanly possible, don't be surprised when you find yourself in the company of women with an equally fucked up mentality.

I'll admit that my experiences with women are quite alien to those of the average horn dog for one simple reason: the friends in my life who are female (all of which are marriage material, one of which I'm dating) would't touch one with a 10 foot pole. The average horn dog will never know them. He will never know girls like that exist because they avoid men like him. Thus his understanding of women will always be skewed (much as mine is, but in a very different way). That is, I think, "The Red Pill" in a nutshell.

You mean to tell me you won't catch a tarpon in a catfish pond? And that tarpon may not be as rare and elusive as people fishing in catfish ponds might presume?

True. It's also true that women are biologically hard wired to want to have sex with the pack leader. So pond size matters a lot. The woman happily married to the biggest fish in her pond can turn on a dime to seething resentment of her man if they end up in a larger pond and she's exposed to bigger fish.

And men are biologically hard wired to seek out fertile ground. Yet somehow, there are women who manage to not become a seething ball of resentment whenever a bigger, better deal strolls past, and there are men who can manage to not fall dick first into every nubile lady who bats her eyelashes at him or upgrade to a newer model whenever one becomes available. This suggests that we may be more than the sum of our parts, and character might make a difference. Perhaps a critical difference.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 8:19:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You answered a question not asked. those that understand that blog post have no trouble getting laid.  As soon as I stopped treating women the way women told me they wanted to be treated, I had access to more women than ever before. Unsolicited declarations of love. Accusations of broken hearts. Women competing for me knowing they are competing with others. Because I stopped treating them the way every woman in my life from my mother, sister to ex wife told me they wanted to be treated. Turns out those were pretty lies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You answered a question not asked. those that understand that blog post have no trouble getting laid.  As soon as I stopped treating women the way women told me they wanted to be treated, I had access to more women than ever before. Unsolicited declarations of love. Accusations of broken hearts. Women competing for me knowing they are competing with others. Because I stopped treating them the way every woman in my life from my mother, sister to ex wife told me they wanted to be treated. Turns out those were pretty lies.

More details please.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 8:19:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Double tap. Posting off a phone sucks
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 8:19:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
When the Japs perfect the "Bimbobot 2000".
The women who believe they are all that...

Will realize what has always been the truth.
View Quote

That women who value their looks above their value as a women don't realize they are a depreciating asset by their own measure?
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 8:24:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
SMV = Sexual Market Value. When a person is seen in public with an attractive and charming partner, their SMV goes up, meaning they become more attractive to other potential partners.
View Quote

There is something to this... While in well above average shape for a 44year old, I hav average looks and have never been one to have women come on to me. I don't get a second glance when out by myself or with my 53 year old GF..... When I'm out with my sister-who would fir into that 90% category in the linked page-it's a different story. If we go out and have dinner women definitely look at me, my value as date able material  to women +- 10 years of my age definitely goes up.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 8:25:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Springsteen's song "Glory Days" was about women too.

I have a POF profile and I see these women all the time. They're usually holding a Bud Light or fruity drink and wearing outfits geared for college-aged women.

Only the author's perception has changed. People have had the "I was beautiful once, dammit!" attitude since people were invented.

At 47 years old I  feel that my best days are in front of me, not behind me. I'd like for a woman to come along for the journey, but it's not necessary.
View Quote

The pickings are definitely better after 40 than before. People have had a chance to live a whoooole lotta life and learn to adjust their expectations.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 8:26:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

And men are biologically hard wired to seek out fertile ground. Yet somehow, there are women who manage to not become a seething ball of resentment whenever a bigger, better deal strolls past, and there are men who can manage to not fall dick first into every nubile lady who bats her eyelashes at him or upgrade to a newer model whenever one becomes available. This suggests that we may be more than the sum of our parts, and character might make a difference. Perhaps a critical difference.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol @ "The Red Pill." A bunch of creepy ass misogynist basement dwellers who are obsessed with sex and why they don't get any.

Here's a hint: if all you want out of a relationship with a female is to find some place to wet your dick as quickly as humanly possible, don't be surprised when you find yourself in the company of women with an equally fucked up mentality.

I'll admit that my experiences with women are quite alien to those of the average horn dog for one simple reason: the friends in my life who are female (all of which are marriage material, one of which I'm dating) would't touch one with a 10 foot pole. The average horn dog will never know them. He will never know girls like that exist because they avoid men like him. Thus his understanding of women will always be skewed (much as mine is, but in a very different way). That is, I think, "The Red Pill" in a nutshell.

You mean to tell me you won't catch a tarpon in a catfish pond? And that tarpon may not be as rare and elusive as people fishing in catfish ponds might presume?

I'm still laughing about women being either Catfish or Tarpon.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 8:27:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

In the medical field, once they've bagged a MD, PA, pharmacist, they probably wont want to give that up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
May be true for some girls

I have noticed as a 29 year old single guy in the medical field, most of the young, attractive girls (20-25 or so) I work with/around, or just generally know from school etc. have already settled down.  

I personally have never really met any of the girls described, save for a couple of girls I knew in high school who used to be hot, and think they still are despite the past 10 years not being kind to them at all.

In the medical field, once they've bagged a MD, PA, pharmacist, they probably wont want to give that up.

Unless she can move up from the general practitioner to the neurosurgeon.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 8:28:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Reddit, isn't that  a neckbeard haven where guys all worry about "alphaness" yes ?  so I don't need to read it to know its probably wrong.
View Quote

So it's arfcom with fewer guns?
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 8:28:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some are bottom feeders and some aren't.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 8:37:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Workout for 30 mins a day, become in top percentile in this nation of the obese, take your pick of ladies?

Doesn't seem hard to me.

I know exactly how I want to be treated. I can and do articulate it, and my man had better treat me that way.

It's not about getting 'the best I can get' it's about getting the perfect match. A guy who likes to give what I want and likes to receive what I like to give. Compatibility. A self-feeding loop.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 8:42:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

but only one of these groups stands to financially benefit from their lack of character.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 8:43:37 PM EDT
[#20]
I've seen the story in the article played out in real life.  It happens and it is not uncommon.  The big variable is probably going to be the sort of social circle the girl runs with.  

Bar or club scene?  It's very common.

Stay at home types?  Or only date a small amount of people that you meet through a small social circle? Much less common.

A lot of people are quick to blame guys for making dating a shitshow.  But I really don't think that is the case.  Anyone who has been around millennial age girls knows they are damn near universally a mess in their heads.  They all say they want a nice guy, but then the flock to the bad boy types that they say they hate.  Trying to be Mr. Good Guy of her Dreams is a recipe for failure in dating in modern day America.  So nice guys just end up emulating the bad boy asshole routine because it is the only way to get anywhere with them.  Eventually they get comfortable with a girl, drop the routine, then the girl drops them because they get bored with the nice guy.  This isn't going to be universal across all social circles, but I can say this is how it went while I was really active in the bar/club scene from 2008-2013ish.  They stuff I did or said that would lead to a girl chasing me was truly mind boggling.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 8:46:31 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I'm not the author, you'll have to forgive the spelling errors but this is a pretty accurate blog on current American female mate selection.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/2s1coz/what_is_an_alpha_widow_and_why_does_it_matter/?st=itsxwwgu&sh=83aa4c61
View Quote
Good write up, though this isn't anything groundbreaking.  

Link Posted: 10/2/2016 8:46:55 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I didn't read the article. TLDR.

But in my experience, young men are shitbags, with plenty of good women to choose from, and fuck over.

I feel sorry for young women trying to find a good young man.
View Quote
Why feel sorry for them, it's life, life is a competition. The numbers are all fucked up right now for women. Men aren't getting all the high paying jobs and women are leading us in education. This is the world they created, they wanted to be independent, now they have to fucking deal with it. I've always got a smile on my face when I tell them their half of the bill, I couldn't get away with that when I was younger and still expect to get laid/second date. These are incentives, just like when you buy a truck, the market currently favors men.
The asshole I was trying to buy a house from last week didn't want to pay my closing cost, the house was on the market for 84 days and had two price decreases, he can go fuck himself too. It's about time men started to realize their value when it comes to women along with everything else in life.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 8:49:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

but only one of these groups stands to financially benefit from their lack of character.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which still means character makes a difference. Perhaps a critical difference. Women of character don't want their lives shredded and torn apart by men of low character. Men of character don't want their lives shredded and torn apart by women of low character. Which makes character pretty damned important to my way of thinking. Contrary to popular belief, money can't fix everything. Some things remain broken. We call this "baggage".
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 8:50:10 PM EDT
[#24]
OP is true, but:

Quoted:
That sounds like it could basically describe a bunch of dudes too.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/2/2016 8:55:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Not reading.  Too many acronyms.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 8:57:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Lie your ass off. I'm a dentist online with my own practice. IRL I'm jobless mfer with no no future.

Use an alias so no future child litigation comes for you. Bury the bone and get out, never let her know where you live and never leave your wallet unattended in case she decides to get nosey.

I left a receipt on accident once in a ladies bedroom, thats how she got my real name, later on I heard she tried to lock a dude down with an unwanted baby.

Link Posted: 10/2/2016 8:57:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'm doing my part to break this behavior among women.  I recently friendzoned a 6/10 chick and denied her sex. She  as strong hinting that she needed to get laid, but i dont want to give her false hope that she can get wit someone like me. Granted im no Brad pitt but i no my SMV is higher than hers.
View Quote

YOU BASTARD!!!

TC
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 8:57:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Redpill = a bunch of aspie dorks who can't get laid and are angry at women over it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:00:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I almost always assume that people who don't get married until later in life just spent a long time trying to find *the one*.    Sometimes they never do and decide to settle down anyway and get on with their life.  Not ideal, for sure, but not everyone finds *the one* when they're young.
View Quote

"Forever alone"

Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:01:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When I was about thirteen, my father told me that I was the prettiest girl in the world (the only time, to my knowledge he ever deliberately lied to me) but pretty faces were a dime a dozen so I shouldn't depend on that, and every other girl in the world was sitting on the same thing I was, so I shouldn't depend on that either.   He said the only way for a woman to get and hold an edge in life was through her intellect and character.  I've lived that advice all my life and I've been generally satisfied with the results.  I've never certainly never had to concern myself with the kind of man who thought of women as a commodity.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:03:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Close.  The women I knew/know just want:  "MORE"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have no idea what woman want or think.

Back to /r/foreveralone for me
Pro tip: They don't either. They just want it all and the best.  

This X 1000. My ex left because I just wasn't enough. She ended up with another pilot with anger management and alcohol issues.

It's NEVER enough.

TC
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:05:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have no idea what woman want or think.

Back to /r/foreveralone for me
View Quote
Pro tip: They don't either. They just want it all and the best.  
View Quote

View Quote

This X 1000. My ex left because I just wasn't enough.

It's NEVER enough.

TC
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:08:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

MGTOW = Maximum Gross Takeoff Weight
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
CC?
SMV?

* ah, thank you.  

MGTOW = Maximum Gross Takeoff Weight

Lol never saw that used in regard to a woman but it works. Lol

TC
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:10:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I come to ARF to be told that I'm actually a deluded, gold-digging whore, because that's what all women are. If I deny it, I'm just in denial. Some guy I've never met will educate me about my 'true' nature. He's got women all figured out, see. We're all secretly shallow whores, or if we haven't shown that side of ourselves, it's only a matter of time. These men have all the answers, know all the patterns. It's no use denying my 'real' self.
View Quote

I don't tell women anything, and never have. I've never been judgmental, either.

I don't care what game any of them ever played; I just played mine.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:16:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Male Facial symmetry is not that important really. Other factor matter way more. An average looking guy wh is 6-2 will get higher quality women than a guy with a great face who is 5-4 for example.

That he owns the room and appears to be the leader of the pack is more attractive biologically than any physical attribute though. To tell a woman she should not be attracted to the leader is like telling a man he should not be attracted to a fertile sexy 22 year old.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Youth, height, fitness, fertility, wealth, humor, self confidence, ect all contribute to Sexual Market Value.

Not really. Girls like pretty boys. Even if you have a lot of things going for you, the girls still fall for the pretty boys.

Male Facial symmetry is not that important really. Other factor matter way more. An average looking guy wh is 6-2 will get higher quality women than a guy with a great face who is 5-4 for example.

That he owns the room and appears to be the leader of the pack is more attractive biologically than any physical attribute though. To tell a woman she should not be attracted to the leader is like telling a man he should not be attracted to a fertile sexy 22 year old.

True to a certain extent. My rebound GF kept telling me to "own the room", "be the Alpha Male everywhere you go". Well, I DO own the room, but in a Clint Eastwood way, not a Joe Pesci way. Quiet strength.

Anyway, we split for 8 months and she went out with several guys who "Owned the room.".  

She's back. Like I told her, those guys who OTR are world class douchebags.

TC
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:20:31 PM EDT
[#36]
It isn't that I don't get laid because women are evil, spiteful bitches (well, I guess a few are). I don't get laid because I'm skinny, shy, don't perceive/understand flirting, put zero effort into it, spend way too much time/money in hobbies that most women think are creepy, and spend the vast majority of my time sitting in a crappy moldy office with no windows working with empirical software, and the rest surfing arfcom while drinking beer at home.  

I'm mean, lets be real here, no one on MARSOC is posting in that reddit thread.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:21:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Naamah and I said exactly this in a thread exactly like this one several months ago.  If I want to be seen, I will be.  And I don't have to make a spectacle of myself, either.  It's largely a matter of facial expression and body language, maybe slightly different makeup.  It's mostly projecting that you know who you are and where you're going.  Having an air of being amused, slightly above it all, just watching the monkeys at the zoo will work too. I'm not saying I'm going to have a crowd around me; I won't.  But they'll be aware of me.   If I don't want to be noticed, a guy's apt to trip over me without seeing me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol @ "The Red Pill." A bunch of creepy ass misogynist basement dwellers who are obsessed with sex and why they don't get an

Naamah and I said exactly this in a thread exactly like this one several months ago.  If I want to be seen, I will be.  And I don't have to make a spectacle of myself, either.  It's largely a matter of facial expression and body language, maybe slightly different makeup.  It's mostly projecting that you know who you are and where you're going.  Having an air of being amused, slightly above it all, just watching the monkeys at the zoo will work too. I'm not saying I'm going to have a crowd around me; I won't.  But they'll be aware of me.   If I don't want to be noticed, a guy's apt to trip over me without seeing me.

Genius. Works for guys, too.

TC
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:24:02 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote

You know, the older that I get the more I believe that "Like attracts Like".

So maybe the guys on the website share the orbit of the women they are describing? Maybe those women's behavior is a reflection of the people they surround themselves with? As with most things, I think it could be easy to take it personally rather than someone's impression of the women that they interact with. After all, we are our experiences.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:24:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have several AAA Maglites strategically placed around the house, in case of a power outage.  Very handy.

Technology has progressed to the point where you can do everything you with more compact sizes.
Glad to help.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:24:46 PM EDT
[#40]
TLDR.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:25:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Finally.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:26:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Well, I think you're awesome just as you are, but what do I know?

Quoted:
Springsteen's song "Glory Days" was about women too.

I have a POF profile and I see these women all the time. They're usually holding a Bud Light or fruity drink and wearing outfits geared for college-aged women.

Only the author's perception has changed. People have had the "I was beautiful once, dammit!" attitude since people were invented.

At 47 years old I  feel that my best days are in front of me, not behind me. I'd like for a woman to come along for the journey, but it's not necessary.

So was 'She's the one'

Happy hunting!

Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:27:00 PM EDT
[#43]
"Let's make a hypothetical girl: we'll call her Jane."

Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:28:36 PM EDT
[#44]
My girl and I get a nice kick out of her childhood friends turning 30.

Hot girls rode hard and put away wet gritting their teeth and settling for fat guys with jerbs

And ugly girls with outstanding academic performance that couldn't cross the professional mediocrity line and can't find guys that meet their super high standards.

Oh and legions of 16-25 year old dudes enjoying life swiping right on tinder while their girl drives them around in the car she bought while working and going to school.

It continues to be an awesome time to have a dick at really any age below boomer.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:31:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

True to a certain extent. My rebound GF kept telling me to "own the room", "be the Alpha Male everywhere you go". Well, I DO own the room, but in a Clint Eastwood way, not a Joe Pesci way. Quiet strength.

Anyway, we split for 8 months and she went out with several guys who "Owned the room.".  

TC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Youth, height, fitness, fertility, wealth, humor, self confidence, ect all contribute to Sexual Market Value.

Not really. Girls like pretty boys. Even if you have a lot of things going for you, the girls still fall for the pretty boys.

TC

So she goes out bangs all the guys and then comes back when she's bored?
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:36:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
"Let's make a hypothetical girl: we'll call her Jane."

View Quote

I know!. I had to actually read a couple paragraphs to make sure it wasn't about me.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:39:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TC

I wouldn't take that dumb whore back. No fucking way.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:40:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about.
The dudes that think shit like this is true have a massively inflated perception of self worth because their mommy told them they were special their whole lives

Everything that described the guy made him sound like he was some sort of wanna be intellectual who thinks he is better than everyone else.

The reason you cannot find a suitable partner is no one's fault but your own because you like the females you hate so much are holding out for shit that will never come because you have been taught the same retarded inflated value of self worth they have.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about.
The dudes that think shit like this is true have a massively inflated perception of self worth because their mommy told them they were special their whole lives

Everything that described the guy made him sound like he was some sort of wanna be intellectual who thinks he is better than everyone else.

The reason you cannot find a suitable partner is no one's fault but your own because you like the females you hate so much are holding out for shit that will never come because you have been taught the same retarded inflated value of self worth they have.

Bingo.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:47:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

If they read red pill and still suck with women they are not applying what they learn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reddit, isn't that  a neckbeard haven where guys all worry about "alphaness" yes ?  so I don't need to read it to know its probably wrong.

i think you're thinking of the body building forum. But there is the classic chicken or the egg predicament with people who use terms like 'red pill'. Do they suck so much with women because they think that way or do they think that way because they suck so much with women?

If they read red pill and still suck with women they are not applying what they learn.

You think they are reading that crap to learn?  
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:48:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

When I was about thirteen, my father told me that I was the prettiest girl in the world (the only time, to my knowledge he ever deliberately lied to me) but pretty faces were a dime a dozen so I shouldn't depend on that, and every other girl in the world was sitting on the same thing I was, so I shouldn't depend on that either.   He said the only way for a woman to get and hold an edge in life was through her intellect and character.  I've lived that advice all my life and I've been generally satisfied with the results.  I've never certainly never had to concern myself with the kind of man who thought of women as a commodity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do think that was a lie? If a guy said that about his daughter I wouldn't doubt that is how he sees her.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top