BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:15:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That sounds like it could basically describe a bunch of dudes too.
View Quote

It also sounds like none of the ladies would sleep with the author when he was in his twenties and he's still pissed off. I wonder if anyone ever told him that if every woman he meets is a bitch, they all have one thing in common.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:16:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Lol @ "The Red Pill." A bunch of creepy ass misogynist basement dwellers who are obsessed with sex and why they don't get any.

Here's a hint: if all you want out of a relationship with a female is long pasts to find some place to wet your dick as quickly as humanly possible, don't be surprised when you find yourself in the company of women with an equally fucked up mentality.

I'll admit that my experiences with women are quite alien to those of the average horn dog for one simple reason: the friends in my life who are female (all of which are marriage material, one of which I'm dating) would't touch one with a 10 foot pole. The average horn dog will never know them. He will never know girls like that exist because they avoid men like him. Thus his understanding of women will always be skewed (much as mine is, but in a very different way). That is, I think, "The Red Pill" in a nutshell.
View Quote

I agree.  Most of the good women are identified early and married to a man with similar values long before their "live for the moment" peers even think about settling down.  Then when the "live for the moment" crowd realizes that their moment was years ago, all they can find are equally fucked up immature, knuckleheads loaded with baggage and reeking of poor decisions and despiration.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:18:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That applies to low self esteem people in general. The ones choosing mates based on a visual/monetary gain percentile are obviously low self esteem/low self worth and shallow, regardless of what they portray to others or tell themselves.  It might apply to those types of folks, but most everyone I know that is happily married or in a healthy stable relationship would probably say they don't look at it that way, including myself.
View Quote

The post single Mom phenomena has bled over - http://m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/10726946
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:23:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I for one am glad low self esteem is a real thing.  It allowed me to marry a woman several points above me.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:26:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Workout for 30 mins a day, become in top percentile in this nation of the obese, take your pick of ladies?

Doesn't seem hard to me.
View Quote

You live in south Louisiana, right?
We both know the fatties have no problem finding others to be with.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:27:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Guys who do nothing but sit in their basement and think of this stuff come up with some good shit.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:33:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I feel like this is something only guys with a low SMV write or give a shit about.
View Quote

What is SMV?

ETA answered.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:35:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What is SMV?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I feel like this is something only guys with a low SMV write or give a shit about.

What is SMV?

Sexual Market Value.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:36:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Guys who do nothing but sit in their basement and think of this stuff come up with some good shit.
View Quote

When exposed to truth people will often respond with denial, then anger and acceptance. Then if they can turn acceptance Into applying  what they have learned their life will be improved.

There's some truth to "them" being an angry bunch. But anger is an early and expected reaction to the realization that you've been sold a bill of goods. Ideally they get over the anger and apply what they have learned. It weird that women get mad about red pill because red pill makes men more attractive to women when properly applied.

I guess maybe they don't like men knowing that male attraction is not fixed and is easily improved? Maybe the women feel fooled when they fall for a high SMV male who made himself that way through hard work rather than a natural?
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:45:08 PM EDT
[#10]
People (men and women) want the wrong things too easy, too early and with the wrong type of partner.

It's life.  It's not the next couple of days or the next couple of weeks.  If you focus on right now and what you want right now vs. what will make you happy many years from now, you'll make the wron choices for the wrong reason.  Then spend a lot of time suffering for it later, maybe the rest of your life.

I suppose I've been very lucky with the choices I've made as the big choice was made when I was very young (at 17 I found the girl I wanted to marry and we've been together for over 40 years).

Work for what you want, pay attention, make good choices, not easy choices.

I'm think it's sad how many people will fool around with a married person, get divorced from their spouse and marry the one they were cheating with, only to find out that cheating still goes on.  A cheater cheats.  A liar lies.  Someone with a temper loses it often.  Someone who smacks their partner around will never stop.  A drunk drinks.  A dope user uses.  Etc., etc., etc.  Why do people blind themselves to what goes on around them?  Why do people think what they want will change what someone else wants?

I told my oldest son his wife would not change because he wanted her to change.  She would only change if she wanted it.  I told him that before they got married.  The marriage lasted just over a year.

My youngest son dated one girl after another.  Some were absolutely gorgeous, on the outside.  I do mean gorgeous.  The pretty girls all went by the wayside, one after another over the years.  The girl he is with now isn't nearly on par with most of the girls he dated, looks wise.  She has a child from a previous boyfriend.  He seems really happy right now.  They've been together for about 3 years (living together the last year now).  So what's important, how they look?  Or how they make you feel when you're around them, how they make you feel when you think about them, how they treat you?  It can't be all about what you want.  If it is, then what you think you have isn't, or won't last.

People these days (younger people) are so ignorant of history, ignorant of how things work, ignorant of how to get along with others, ignorant of a lot of things.  Why?  Because their parents were also and didn't teach them the right things (you can't learn every thing in school.

There's a lot of aptitude (with physical things/tools/machinery) on this website.  People here build rifles, modify rifles/handguns, learn how to use them really well, etc.  That's a good thing.   So many people these days can't figure out how to change a flat tire or add oil to their engine when the oil pressure light comes on (gee whiz, that stain under the car on the driveway/garage floor is leaking oil????  Who knew.)

It's hard to understand the poor choices so many people make.  Maybe it's because it's about what makes them feel good right now vs. what they need to do to work towards a more secure future (whether emotional or financial or healthy).  Look forward farther than tonight, or this weekend or next weekend.

Just my opinions.  What do I know.

Met my wife in high school, went in the US Army to get a steady job, got married when I got my E4 stripes, got out of the US Army and went to college, worked my way through college (part time first 1.5 years, full time the last 3.5 years), while earning two BS degrees in 5 years, got out of college and moved out of state to get a good job with a good future, we had two children, and I made/invested enough money to retire early and now I spend too much money on guns and cars.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:47:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Lol @ "The Red Pill." A bunch of creepy ass misogynist basement dwellers who are obsessed with sex and why they don't get an
Here's a hint: if all you want out of a relationship with a female is to find some place to wet your dick as quickly as humanly possible, don't be surprised when you find yourself in the company of women with an equally fucked up mentality.

I'll admit that my experiences with women are quite alien to those of the average horn dog for one simple reason: the friends in my life who are female (all of which are marriage material, one of which I'm dating) would't touch one with a 10 foot pole. The average horn dog will never know them. He will never know girls like that exist because they avoid men like him. Thus his understanding of women will always be skewed (much as mine is, but in a very different way). That is, I think, "The Red Pill" in a nutshell.
View Quote

Naamah and I said exactly this in a thread exactly like this one several months ago.  If I want to be seen, I will be.  And I don't have to make a spectacle of myself, either.  It's largely a matter of facial expression and body language, maybe slightly different makeup.  It's mostly projecting that you know who you are and where you're going.  Having an air of being amused, slightly above it all, just watching the monkeys at the zoo will work too. I'm not saying I'm going to have a crowd around me; I won't.  But they'll be aware of me.   If I don't want to be noticed, a guy's apt to trip over me without seeing me.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:52:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Seems like a plausible scenario for some women (men as well I might add).  However, like everything else, you can't broad-brush all women like that without admitting that it's completely intellectually dishonest to do so.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:52:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I've seen this so much.  Particular prevalent in the online matchmaking websites.  You'll see some girl who's a 5 at best, and in her profile she talks about how she wants an assertive confident man who knows where he's going in life.  He should have a nice place, a stable job, be in shape, love to travel the world etc.  Meanwhile, this very average girl still lives at home and works part time at McDonalds while attending community college to to get liberal arts degree.  

The sad thing is women aren't entirely to blame for this either.  Men condition them to overrate their own worth.  Some men are so desperate to get laid that they'll have sex with girls who are a whole 3-4 points lower than them on the SMV scale.  You'll have 8-10 SMV guys having casual sex with girls who fall in the 5-7 range all the time.  Ultimately these girls get a massively inflated sense of self worth and are never content to date guys of similar SMV again.

End the end, it's up to guys to stop this.  Quite being such horndogs and sleeping with any girl you can get.  It just ruins the female population with unrealistic expectations.
View Quote

Bullshit.

Everyone is looking for their market advantage and trying to make the best deal they can.  If I, as a single guy, can have top notch women, that does not change, even if I go low sometimes for an easy at bat.   It is not my fault if the creates a problem for someone else.  

Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:53:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Workout for 30 mins a day, become in top percentile in this nation of the obese, take your pick of ladies?

Doesn't seem hard to me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:53:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Seems like a plausible scenario for some women (men as well I might add).  However, like everything else, you can't broad-brush all women like that without admitting that it's completely intellectually dishonest to do so.
View Quote

Lol.

You must be new to gd
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:54:19 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

The fallacy in this whole discussion is that life is not all about "banging" people. Not even close.

The shallowness here is unbelievable. Where are the people with substance?

View Quote

The drive of every living organism to reproduce, and being every organisms primary objective disagrees with your theory.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:54:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
All you need to do is spend a few months out of the country.

Then you will see much of what was said is the absolute truth.

View Quote

Hits the nail on the head.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:57:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It applies to about 20% of the female population.

View Quote

You're dreaming, 80% at least. At least American women.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 5:01:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I've seen this so much.  Particular prevalent in the online matchmaking websites.  You'll see some girl who's a 5 at best, and in her profile she talks about how she wants an assertive confident man who knows where he's going in life.  He should have a nice place, a stable job, be in shape, love to travel the world etc.  Meanwhile, this very average girl still lives at home and works part time at McDonalds while attending community college to to get liberal arts degree.  

The sad thing is women aren't entirely to blame for this either.  Men condition them to overrate their own worth.  Some men are so desperate to get laid that they'll have sex with girls who are a whole 3-4 points lower than them on the SMV scale.  You'll have 8-10 SMV guys having casual sex with girls who fall in the 5-7 range all the time.  Ultimately these girls get a massively inflated sense of self worth and are never content to date guys of similar SMV again.

End the end, it's up to guys to stop this.  Quite being such horndogs and sleeping with any girl you can get.  It just ruins the female population with unrealistic expectations.
View Quote

https://m.reddit.com/r/humor/comments/tcmj6/women_cant_go_back_in_lifestyle_men_cant_go_back/
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 5:05:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Using math and science to describe women... I bet his hentai collection is impressive.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 5:07:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Women, like men are almost an exclusive product of their culture. This reads like the author projects that women are somehow at fault for the heteronomy that has shaped their perception of who they are and how to behave.

Instead, this reads like these women are the product of a culture that wishes to slow down the pace of reproduction, and family bonds that transcend immediate emotion and physical gratification, not that women are somehow inherent whores...

The Heteronomy of the culture forms people... People are a product of their culture.

people who have taken the time to study human history  can understand this, People who have not, are blind to the forces that shape their lives. And how does that happen, how does a woman, or a man, live unaware of the forces that shape them?

By living in a culture that does no teach them that anti libertine culture is designed to control human behavior and conform people to whatever standard suits the people who decide how to distribute the ways and means of society.

This shit is complicated, the thinking in that post is completely blind to forces so powerful that theycan make women want to cut the clit off their own daughters, or shape their heads in wooden bindings, or eat their own fucking children for that matter..

That is heteronomics bro.

Look it the fuck up and get back to me.
View Quote

It's not just gun control talk over at Davos https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2014/01/24/contraception-key-in-climate-change-fight-gore-and-gates.html
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 5:13:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Women, like men are almost an exclusive product of their culture. This reads like the author projects that women are somehow at fault for the heteronomy that has shaped their perception of who they are and how to behave.

Instead, this reads like these women are the product of a culture that wishes to slow down the pace of reproduction, and family bonds that transcend immediate emotion and physical gratification, not that women are somehow inherent whores...

The Heteronomy of the culture forms people... People are a product of their culture.

people who have taken the time to study human history  can understand this, People who have not, are blind to the forces that shape their lives. And how does that happen, how does a woman, or a man, live unaware of the forces that shape them?

By living in a culture that does no teach them that anti libertine culture is designed to control human behavior and conform people to whatever standard suits the people who decide how to distribute the ways and means of society.

This shit is complicated, the thinking in that post is completely blind to forces so powerful that theycan make women want to cut the clit off their own daughters, or shape their heads in wooden bindings, or eat their own fucking children for that matter..

That is heteronomics bro.

Look it the fuck up and get back to me.

It's not just gun control talk over at Davos https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2014/01/24/contraception-key-in-climate-change-fight-gore-and-gates.html http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/5de715e536da1895c207192cc6c5d648d1429b77/c=459-0-4093-2732&r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/2016/01/18/USATODAY/USATODAY/635887097827243502-EPA-SWITZERLAND-ECONOMY-WEF-2016-DAVOS.jpg

Link Posted: 10/2/2016 5:16:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Reddit, isn't that  a neckbeard haven where guys all worry about "alphaness" yes ?  so I don't need to read it to know its probably wrong.
View Quote

i think you're thinking of the body building forum. But there is the classic chicken or the egg predicament with people who use terms like 'red pill'. Do they suck so much with women because they think that way or do they think that way because they suck so much with women?

eta; I read through the OP there. A lot of the dudes on that forum are very bitter. Sure some of them have gotten fucked over. But I have a feeling they are doing the same thing the girl in the story OP wrote was doing. They are over estimating how great they are and focusing largely on looks to find a partner. Some angry little faggot that uses terms like alpha and red pill comes off as disgruntled and girls can smell that a mile away. If you aren't putting in effort to better yourself why would someone 'better' than you find you desirable?
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 5:16:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Only idiots want to marry super hot "player" women. when  choosing wife go,with character and attractive. Not omg so fucking sexy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Men have to play along for that to work.
I didn't read the whole thing, some people want commitment (even as late teens) not banging from person to person.

Yes. Men enable the whole thing by our willingness to have sex with lessor quality women because it's just sex. Guys that are a 7 and want a relationship can't get a chick that's a 7. Because she's used to sex with 8s and 9s giving her inflated self worth. It's kinda men's fault.
Only idiots want to marry super hot "player" women. when  choosing wife go,with character and attractive. Not omg so fucking sexy.

Someone link Bill Burr's Arnold Scwarzenegger video image url upload" />
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 5:20:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

i think you're thinking of the body building forum. But there is the classic chicken or the egg predicament with people who use terms like 'red pill'. Do they suck so much with women because they think that way or do they think that way because they suck so much with women?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reddit, isn't that  a neckbeard haven where guys all worry about "alphaness" yes ?  so I don't need to read it to know its probably wrong.

If they read red pill and still suck with women they are not applying what they learn.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 5:21:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It also sounds like none of the ladies would sleep with the author when he was in his twenties and he's still pissed off. I wonder if anyone ever told him that if every woman he meets is a bitch, they all have one thing in common.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That sounds like it could basically describe a bunch of dudes too.

Shallow Hal tail reference?
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 5:21:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/2/2016 5:31:31 PM EDT
[#28]
TL;DR

Honestly I try not to think about that stuff when dating because it is depressing.

Quoted:
Do they suck so much with women because they think that way or do they think that way because they suck so much with women?
View Quote

Both instances are true and they aren't mutually exclusive either.

Link Posted: 10/2/2016 5:38:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I've just seen EXACTLY this scenario played out twice, and both are female retired cops. Anyone who knows my secret identity can easily deduce which two.
View Quote

Seen it happen a but ton of times.... like 85% of the Teachers under 45 that my wife works with.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 6:06:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Lol @ "The Red Pill." A bunch of creepy ass misogynist basement dwellers who are obsessed with sex and why they don't get any.

Here's a hint: if all you want out of a relationship with a female is to find some place to wet your dick as quickly as humanly possible, don't be surprised when you find yourself in the company of women with an equally fucked up mentality.

View Quote

You mean to tell me you won't catch a tarpon in a catfish pond? And that tarpon may not be as rare and elusive as people fishing in catfish ponds might presume?
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 6:14:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You mean to tell me you won't catch a tarpon in a catfish pond? And that tarpon may not be as rare and elusive as people fishing in catfish ponds might presume?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tarpon are also assholes of the fish world, so there's that
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 6:16:02 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Doesn't seem hard to me.
View Quote
or just drink beer. Seems to work ok.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 6:28:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True. It's also true that women are biologically hard wired to want to have sex with the pack leader. So pond size matters a lot. The woman happily married to the biggest fish in her pond can turn on a dime to seething resentment of her man if they end up in a larger pond and she's exposed to bigger fish.

It's not her fault. Survival of the species depends on it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 6:34:04 PM EDT
[#34]
The article is pretty good, but it overlooks the female's dichotomous mating habits.  She wants to pair with a dependable male, but wants to be impregnated by an alpha.  That's a female's best reproductive strategy -- at least it was before DNA.  In western populations, ten percent of people call a man "Daddy" who is not his or her father.  Before DNA, as long as the female stayed in the very wide bounds of similar racial characteristics, no one would know, in some cases not the woman herself.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 6:35:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Using math and science to describe women... I bet his hentai collection is impressive.
View Quote

Secret identity revealed?
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 6:36:54 PM EDT
[#36]
If anything, I think the article is perhaps more telling about the author and not the subject matter.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 6:39:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The article is pretty good, but it overlooks the female's dichotomous mating habits.  She wants to pair with a dependable male, but wants to be impregnated by an alpha.  That's a female's best reproductive strategy -- at least it was before DNA.  In western populations, ten percent of people call a man "Daddy" who is not his or her father.  Before DNA, as long as the female stayed in the very wide bounds of similar racial characteristics, no one would know, in some cases not the woman herself.
View Quote

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/mar/25/richard-iii-dna-tests-uncover-evidence-of-further-royal-scandal
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 6:46:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
It applies to about 70% of the female population.

View Quote

Fixed it for you.

And if you want to go further, it applies to 90% of any 20 something female with a local score of 5-7.

Hot enough to get hit on, not so hot they are generally unapproachable or overly full of themselves.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 6:51:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
If anything, I think the article is perhaps more telling about the author and not the subject matter.
View Quote

It's possible, but there's is an awful lot of "GD doth protest too much" around this.

Link Posted: 10/2/2016 6:57:12 PM EDT
[#40]
I didn't read the article. TLDR.
But in my experience, young men are shitbags, with plenty of good women to choose from, and fuck over.
I feel sorry for young women trying to find a good young man.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 6:59:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I come to ARF to be told that I'm actually a deluded, gold-digging whore, because that's what all women are. If I deny it, I'm just in denial. Some guy I've never met will educate me about my 'true' nature. He's got women all figured out, see. We're all secretly shallow whores, or if we haven't shown that side of ourselves, it's only a matter of time. These men have all the answers, know all the patterns. It's no use denying my 'real' self.
View Quote

does your soul feel better now?...
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 7:00:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Dude's not entirely wrong, probably 60-80% of women fit the description. It's partially our own fault, but there's nothing for it at this point.

When I was 18, I was regularly getting passed around by 30-38 year old unmarried women, I'd rate them between 6 and 8, give or take. I wasn't some rich, super-buff, Brad Pitt lookalike with a BMW; I was driving a 1970 Ford and busting my ass 50 hours a week working construction. I'm pretty funny, at least I like to think so, and I've got a dick like a Maglite, so that probably helped.

For any young people reading this, if you're 18-26, in shape and looking to get laid, find women in their early to mid 30's.

ETA: Women who fit this category tend to start growing out of it when they hit 36.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 7:01:10 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I didn't read the article. TLDR.

But in my experience, young men are shitbags, with plenty of good women to choose from, and fuck over.

I feel sorry for young women trying to find a good young man.
View Quote
It works equally both ways. There are shitbags of both genders.

Link Posted: 10/2/2016 7:02:05 PM EDT
[#44]
If you keep having the same problems with every woman you try to date maybe it's you.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 7:02:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Dating, relationships, and sex from the perspective of someone who may have once seen a real vagina.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/2/2016 7:03:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Dude's not entirely wrong, probably 60-80% of women fit the description. It's partially our own fault, but there's nothing for it at this point.

When I was 18, I was regularly getting passed around by 30-38 year old unmarried women, I'd rate them between 6 and 8, give or take. I wasn't some rich, super-buff, Brad Pitt lookalike with a BMW; I was driving a 1970 Ford and busting my ass 50 hours a week working construction. I'm pretty funny, at least I like to think so, and I've got a dick like a Maglite, so that probably helped.

For any young people reading this, if you're 18-26, in shape and looking to get laid, find women in their early to mid 30's.
View Quote

I have several AAA Maglites strategically placed around the house, in case of a power outage.  Very handy.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 7:05:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I got left for a woman if that says anything
View Quote

This happened to me once too. Never figured out whether to take it as a compliment or a put-down.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 7:05:50 PM EDT
[#48]
So according to that Reddit I need Excel and a pivot table to determine where I lie on the SMV scale and what my chances are of what?

Getting laid?  Having a good relationship with a woman?  What chances that she will simply...do what to me?

I guess I don't get it...it's as if someone has sat down who does not understand human nature and focused on their failure or inability to succeed for whatever reason then tried to put some type of mathematics to it but based off of an emotional scale that has no basis in math.  

I'm sure modern feminism vs. traditional values vs. men being a bit lost/confused vs. divorce plays a role in all of this but I'm just lost as to how this SMV variable/constant came into fruition and what it is useful for in terms of dealing with actual people.

Or is it simply projection due to failure with the opposite sex?  Help a 40 year old married guy out...
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 7:10:36 PM EDT
[#49]

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about.
The dudes that think shit like this is true have a massively inflated perception of self worth because their mommy told them they were special their whole lives

Everything that described the guy made him sound like he was some sort of wanna be intellectual who thinks he is better than everyone else.

The reason you cannot find a suitable partner is no one's fault but your own because you like the females you hate so much are holding out for shit that will never come because you have been taught the same retarded inflated value of self worth they have.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 7:13:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I have several AAA Maglites strategically placed around the house, in case of a power outage.  Very handy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ack, I'm old enough that the first thing that pops into my head when I think "Maglite" is that great big, honking D-cell light that came out in '79.

"It's long, thick, heavy and lasts for hours on-end. Then there's this here flashlight..."

Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top