Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:16:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I've seen this so much.  Particular prevalent in the online matchmaking websites.  You'll see some girl who's a 5 at best, and in her profile she talks about how she wants an assertive confident man who knows where he's going in life.  He should have a nice place, a stable job, be in shape, love to travel the world etc.  Meanwhile, this very average girl still lives at home and works part time at McDonalds while attending community college to to get liberal arts degree.  

The sad thing is women aren't entirely to blame for this either.  Men condition them to overrate their own worth.  Some men are so desperate to get laid that they'll have sex with girls who are a whole 3-4 points lower than them on the SMV scale.  You'll have 8-10 SMV guys having casual sex with girls who fall in the 5-7 range all the time.  Ultimately these girls get a massively inflated sense of self worth and are never content to date guys of similar SMV again.

End the end, it's up to guys to stop this.  Quite being such horndogs and sleeping with any girl you can get.  It just ruins the female population with unrealistic expectations.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:17:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:21:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes. Men enable the whole thing by our willingness to have sex with lessor quality women because it's just sex. Guys that are a 7 and want a relationship can't get a chick that's a 7. Because she's used to sex with 8s and 9s giving her inflated self worth. It's kinda men's fault.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Men have to play along for that to work.
I didn't read the whole thing, some people want commitment (even as late teens) not banging from person to person.

Yes. Men enable the whole thing by our willingness to have sex with lessor quality women because it's just sex. Guys that are a 7 and want a relationship can't get a chick that's a 7. Because she's used to sex with 8s and 9s giving her inflated self worth. It's kinda men's fault.

Why do the 9 men have to care about the plight of the 7 men? We're not part of a cartel. We're individuals.
If you're an individual who has rolled the genetic jackpot, why not live like a playboy?
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:21:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I've seen this so much.  Particular prevalent in the online matchmaking websites.  You'll see some girl who's a 5 at best, and in her profile she talks about how she wants an assertive confident man who knows where he's going in life.  He should have a nice place, a stable job, be in shape, love to travel the world etc.  Meanwhile, this very average girl still lives at home and works part time at McDonalds while attending community college to to get liberal arts degree.  

The sad thing is women aren't entirely to blame for this either.  Men condition them to overrate their own worth.  Some men are so desperate to get laid that they'll have sex with girls who are a whole 3-4 points lower than them on the SMV scale.  You'll have 8-10 SMV guys having casual sex with girls who fall in the 5-7 range all the time.  Ultimately these girls get a massively inflated sense of self worth and are never content to date guys of similar SMV again.

End the end, it's up to guys to stop this.  Quite being such horndogs and sleeping with any girl you can get.  It just ruins the female population with unrealistic expectations.
View Quote

TRUTH. men should only pursue women they see as above their SMV. aim high. But good luck getting the majority of men to go along with it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:22:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Man I hope not, I really like the poor bastard my exwife seeing and want him to stick around. I sure hope she can settle this time.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:24:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I first recognized the pattern as a young married man with unmarried coworkers. The attractive females would reject multiple offers from quality men in order to play the field. Then when they got older and wanted to settle down such men were no longer interested in them.

But that blog is the first complete life cycle description of the entire process I've seen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I first recognized the pattern as a young married man with unmarried coworkers. The attractive females would reject multiple offers from quality men in order to play the field. Then when they got older and wanted to settle down such men were no longer interested in them.

But that blog is the first complete life cycle description of the entire process I've seen.

I do the same thing during deer season. I pass on bucks early season waiting for something better. Then I go home empty handed.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:25:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If we ask "them" it's 100%

AWALT
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It applies to about 20% of the female population.

Oh, no.  It's eighty percent.  Just ask them.

If we ask "them" it's 100%

AWALT

When I said "them" I was referring to you and your ilk.  To whom are you referring?  Because if you ask anyone even remotely normal, they'll tell you what sherrick did.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:27:02 PM EDT
[#8]
The Authors theory holds some truth in American women.  It is consistent with my personal experience.

I married a Thai woman,  She is awesome.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:29:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm doing my part to break this behavior among women.  I recently friendzoned a 6/10 chick and denied her sex. She  as strong hinting that she needed to get laid, but i dont want to give her false hope that she can get wit someone like me. Granted im no Brad pitt but i no my SMV is higher than hers.
View Quote

"I deny women my essence". Gen. Ripper
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:29:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Women, like men are almost an exclusive product of their culture. This reads like the author projects that women are somehow at fault for the heteronomy that has shaped their perception of who they are and how to behave.

Instead, this reads like these women are the product of a culture that wishes to slow down the pace of reproduction, and family bonds that transcend immediate emotion and physical gratification, not that women are somehow inherent whores...

The Heteronomy of the culture forms people... People are a product of their culture.

people who have taken the time to study human history  can understand this, People who have not, are blind to the forces that shape their lives. And how does that happen, how does a woman, or a man, live unaware of the forces that shape them?

By living in a culture that does no teach them that anti libertine culture is designed to control human behavior and conform people to whatever standard suits the people who decide how to distribute the ways and means of society.

This shit is complicated, the thinking in that post is completely blind to forces so powerful that theycan make women want to cut the clit off their own daughters, or shape their heads in wooden bindings, or eat their own fucking children for that matter..

That is heteronomics bro.

Look it the fuck up and get back to me.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:31:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't read the whole thing, some people want commitment (even as late teens) not banging from person to person.

Only idiots want to marry super hot "player" women. when  choosing wife go,with character and attractive. Not omg so fucking sexy.

Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:31:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
CC?
SMV?

* ah, thank you.  
View Quote

MGTOW = Maximum Gross Takeoff Weight

Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:32:07 PM EDT
[#13]
People are disgusting apes who don't know how disgusting or apish they are.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:32:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Four lines in, and I'd been hit with four acronyms that I didn't know what any of them meant.

Didn't read.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:32:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Why do the 9 men have to care about the plight of the 7 men? We're not part of a cartel. We're individuals.
If you're an individual who has rolled the genetic jackpot, why not live like a playboy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because you're ruining it for everybody else?  Stable families and relationships are key to a properly functioning society, and our out of wack gender-based SMV scale is messing everything up.  I guess living a life of selfish hedonism is fun though.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:33:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

When I read a narrative like this, I feel they should include a current picture of the author.  

Yes, I'm insinuating they're fat weirdos.

View Quote
He does sound bitter
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:33:06 PM EDT
[#17]
I feel like this is something only guys with a low SMV write or give a shit about.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:34:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I feel like this is something only guys with a low SMV write or give a shit about.
View Quote

They are the dude version of feminists, more or less
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:35:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Youth, height, fitness, fertility, wealth, humor, self confidence, ect all contribute to Sexual Market Value.
View Quote

Not really. Girls like pretty boys. Even if you have a lot of things going for you, the girls still fall for the pretty boys.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:35:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Dating, relationships, and sex from the perspective of someone who may have once seen a real vagina.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:35:53 PM EDT
[#21]
the much better article
here
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:35:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:37:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

No it's quite common actually.  Plenty of guys who are a 7-8 in the SMV scale wonder why it's borderline impossible to get girls of equal SMV worth.  Why should an 8 need to settle for a 5?
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:38:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You do see it more in certain fields. Law enforcement, military, firefighting.

There are two theories why: women with higher than average testosterone are drawn to those fields and more sexually active. Or women are only as faithfull as their options and in those male dominated fields they have lots of options.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As a male RN I see this occasionally.

You do see it more in certain fields. Law enforcement, military, firefighting.

There are two theories why: women with higher than average testosterone are drawn to those fields and more sexually active. Or women are only as faithfull as their options and in those male dominated fields they have lots of options.

I've only seen a few fellow female Firefighters worth taking home to mamma! The rest.......

Matter of fact......I know of only five... That are really attractive and feminine!  The rest? See above pic!

Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:41:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Someone else described the same thing.  

Societal programing plays a large role in this.  The whole feminist movement discredits the male and on the promise of "Go girl!" or "Girl Power!" a woman is told she can have everything she wants.  Then around 35-40 she figures out she's been duped, used and can't compete against her younger siblings.  Oh well.  

View Quote

Was reading Jezebel last year, doing my my check on the feminist agenda and came across 60 is the new 40. Even Huffpo had an article http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8531980
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:41:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Guys that want to improve their understanding of women in order to improve their sex lives learn these truths somewhere. Maybe dad explained it as a teenager. Maybe a friend was natural in high school and he taught you. Maybe you had a great wingman at some point in your life. Some men learn it paying $400 an hour to a therapist or family counselor. some men learn it from their priests. Some find self help books. Others find it on the Internet.

It's all the same truths only the delivery varies.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:41:57 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View Quote
I think this guy is a strike out artist
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:43:55 PM EDT
[#28]

Generalizations galore in that article.  

Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:45:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I come to ARF to be told that I'm actually a deluded, gold-digging whore, because that's what all women are. If I deny it, I'm just in denial. Some guy I've never met will educate me about my 'true' nature. He's got women all figured out, see. We're all secretly shallow whores, or if we haven't shown that side of ourselves, it's only a matter of time. These men have all the answers, know all the patterns. It's no use denying my 'real' self.
View Quote
Are you from Los Angeles, NYC or Seoul?
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:45:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Not really. Girls like pretty boys. Even if you have a lot of things going for you, the girls still fall for the pretty boys.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Youth, height, fitness, fertility, wealth, humor, self confidence, ect all contribute to Sexual Market Value.

Male Facial symmetry is not that important really. Other factor matter way more. An average looking guy wh is 6-2 will get higher quality women than a guy with a great face who is 5-4 for example.

That he owns the room and appears to be the leader of the pack is more attractive biologically than any physical attribute though. To tell a woman she should not be attracted to the leader is like telling a man he should not be attracted to a fertile sexy 22 year old.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:46:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Because you're ruining it for everybody else?  Stable families and relationships are key to a properly functioning society, and our out of wack gender-based SMV scale is messing everything up.  I guess living a life of selfish hedonism is fun though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That doesn't answer the question. Why do they have to care? Why do they need stable families and relationships? Why can't they just stick with selfish hedonism? What's the down-side for them?

Not trying to be a dick here. My SMV, if preceded by a $, wouldn't buy a cup of coffee at a truck stop. I'm just trying to keep an open mind and try to see things from the perspective of guys at the other end of the spectrum without letting my emotions and cognitive biases cloud things up.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:47:57 PM EDT
[#32]
CC? SMV ?

Edit : Answered
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:49:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Lol @ "The Red Pill." A bunch of creepy ass misogynist basement dwellers who are obsessed with sex and why they don't get any.

Here's a hint: if all you want out of a relationship with a female is to find some place to wet your dick as quickly as humanly possible, don't be surprised when you find yourself in the company of women with an equally fucked up mentality.

I'll admit that my experiences with women are quite alien to those of the average horn dog for one simple reason: the friends in my life who are female (all of which are marriage material, one of which I'm dating) would't touch one with a 10 foot pole. The average horn dog will never know them. He will never know girls like that exist because they avoid men like him. Thus his understanding of women will always be skewed (much as mine is, but in a very different way). That is, I think, "The Red Pill" in a nutshell.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:53:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Lol @ "The Red Pill." A bunch of creepy ass misogynist basement dwellers who are obsessed with sex and why they don't get any.

Here's a hint: if all you want out of a relationship with a female is to find some place to wet your dick as quickly as humanly possible, don't be surprised when you find yourself in the company of women with an equally fucked up mentality.

I'll admit that my experiences with women are quite alien to those of the average horn dog for one simple reason: the friends in my life who are female (all of which are marriage material, one of which I'm dating) would't touch one with a 10 foot pole. The average horn dog will never know them. He will never know girls like that exist because they avoid men like him. Thus his understanding of women will always be skewed (much as mine is, but in a very different way). That is, I think, "The Red Pill" in a nutshell.
View Quote

Sorry I called you retarded... You are damn right...

Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:53:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
May be true for some girls

I have noticed as a 29 year old single guy in the medical field, most of the young, attractive girls (20-25 or so) I work with/around, or just generally know from school etc. have already settled down.  

I personally have never really met any of the girls described, save for a couple of girls I knew in high school who used to be hot, and think they still are despite the past 10 years not being kind to them at all.
View Quote

picture uploader
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:54:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:57:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Sexbots will change the evolution of mankind. A truer, fairer existence for all. No more leverage games. True social justice.

Now the followup sexbot spontaneous on demand out in public gladiator games will rock! But then the AI revolution against the organics will spell the doom of humanity.

It's gonna rock!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When the Japs perfect the "Bimbobot 2000".
The women who believe they are all that...

Will realize what has always been the truth.

Sexbots will change the evolution of mankind. A truer, fairer existence for all. No more leverage games. True social justice.

Now the followup sexbot spontaneous on demand out in public gladiator games will rock! But then the AI revolution against the organics will spell the doom of humanity.

It's gonna rock!

Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:59:13 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm not sure that I buy it. In all fairness I don't run in circles that are frequented by many serial daters; most of my friends got married in their twenties. I think it's much more common to see guys with girls that are more attractive than they are.

Part of it may be that there's just a bigger difference between a 6 guy and a 10 guy than there is between a 6 girl and a 10 girl. Essentially a guy who is a 7 is still going to look like he's dating up if he's dating a girl that rates a 7.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:59:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:59:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

There are calculators online if you want to determine yours
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
SMV = Sexual Market Value. When a person is seen in public with an attractive and charming partner, their SMV goes up, meaning they become more attractive to other potential partners.

There are calculators online if you want to determine yours

Eh, why not...

Link me.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

In the medical field, once they've bagged a MD, PA, pharmacist, they probably wont want to give that up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
May be true for some girls

I have noticed as a 29 year old single guy in the medical field, most of the young, attractive girls (20-25 or so) I work with/around, or just generally know from school etc. have already settled down.  

I personally have never really met any of the girls described, save for a couple of girls I knew in high school who used to be hot, and think they still are despite the past 10 years not being kind to them at all.

In the medical field, once they've bagged a MD, PA, pharmacist, they probably wont want to give that up.

Most of the girls I know that fit that description are married to guys that are in completely different fields, and have been with them since they (the girls in question) were in school.

Granted I have a relatively small sample size as I work at a medium sized hospital and do SNF's on the side. Just describing my own personal experience.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:01:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:03:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're all retarded at something

Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:05:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I think the dude problem is more complacancy. They pick a gal and think that's it I'm done. They then begin to treat thier woman like shit or let themselves go. If you remain desireable to your spouse she will desire you, pretty simple really.

Worked for me 1O years now but who know what the future holds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That sounds like it could basically describe a bunch of dudes too.

I think the dude problem is more complacancy. They pick a gal and think that's it I'm done. They then begin to treat thier woman like shit or let themselves go. If you remain desireable to your spouse she will desire you, pretty simple really.

Worked for me 1O years now but who know what the future holds.

Patrice O'Neil said that 11 years ago. Youtube - fishing analogy
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:06:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Pretty much my experience.  Online dating only encourages this behavior with women because they are continuously getting compliments from guys (who are only using this as bate) and actually start believing that they are a catch.  Many women have just turned it into a game of free entertainment so I can see how many men have stopped playing.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:06:42 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I come to ARF to be told that I'm actually a deluded, gold-digging whore, because that's what all women are. If I deny it, I'm just in denial. Some guy I've never met will educate me about my 'true' nature. He's got women all figured out, see. We're all secretly shallow whores, or if we haven't shown that side of ourselves, it's only a matter of time. These men have all the answers, know all the patterns. It's no use denying my 'real' self.
View Quote

Self selecting sample.  The fact that you are here proves you are better than that.

I actually don't know.  I'm happily married 27 years and have no clue about the "modern women"

EDIT?  Didn't we do this when that blog was first posted?
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:09:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

It absolutely fits the bill for some women I've known and observed. And not others. Much like any general description, it isn't universally applicable but certainly applies to enough to form a category.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:09:53 PM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:12:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

lol do you think guys who are getting laid will quit fucking because they are ruining it for those that can't
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:14:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The fuck is SMV?
View Quote

Subject Matter Virgin
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top