BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 6:30:24 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
The husband should have known better than to get involved with her in the first place. He is a cop and mentioned in the show that they met when he arrested her for the money theft.

That is fucking funny.

"So, I know nothing else about you except that you steal and you're cute.  Can I interest you in a house key and half of my shit?"

If those two played a game of "Who's dumber" it may end in a tie after going to overtime.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 6:32:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I forwarded the OP's article to my wife last night and she told me that appearently they are looking into the fact that the husband already knew what she had done and the two of them set this up to get the money.  Kinda funny when you think about the question that she went out on...
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 6:40:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I forwarded the OP's article to my wife last night and she told me that appearently they are looking into the fact that the husband already knew what she had done and the two of them set this up to get the money.  Kinda funny when you think about the question that she went out on...

That was my impression also.  After she lost, the husband came up and comforted her.  Hardly the act of a guy who just found out he was married to semen receptacle.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 6:49:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Why the f*ck would you want to be on that show???

Nothing good can come from it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 6:50:05 AM EDT
[#5]
IMHO I think she wanted out of the marriage and "maybe" hoping to get back with the ex. In the end though she is dammaged goods and we will see her in the news again soon. I see drugs, rehab, and probably worse in her near future.

Cute whore though!
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 6:50:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Kill your TV.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 6:51:39 AM EDT
[#7]

People in this thread are comparing this game show to the problems in this country. As if game shows like this are the cause to all of this countries problems....classic....
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 6:52:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 6:52:46 AM EDT
[#9]
 Media led sheep will destroy this nation.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 6:53:09 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Why the f*ck would you want to be on that show???

Nothing good can come from it.

the way its set up it would be hard for a Priest to get through those questions
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 6:56:33 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Karma is a motherfucker

That should be the new name of that show. I don't watch it but I always hear about the misery it inflicts on the morons who go on it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 7:19:20 AM EDT
[#12]
I can't watch shows like these. If for nothing else than 1/2 the show is a dramatic pause.  They could drop in 3x the content without those.  But I looked at this show (not watched it but how it works).

Before the show they put you through hell asking tons of personal questions after digging into your background.  They do this while hooked up to the lie detector.  Then they have this bank of questions that randomly get picked to ask on air. (so random they knew to have the ex there to ask that question )

So I don't get why anyone would be dumb enough to go on air knowing what questions could be asked.  They had already heard/answered them!  What a sham.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 7:48:38 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

People in this thread are comparing this game show to the problems in this country. As if game shows like this are the cause to all of this countries problems....classic....

Most of the problems in this country are a result of the low quality of the people these days. The lack of solutions to those problems is a result of the low quality of the people. The government is simply a reflection of the people. The comparison is very valid.

We aren't powerless slaves. We are getting what we deserve. We have the vote and look what we do with it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 7:50:35 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Most of the problems in this country are a result of the low quality of the people these days. The lack of solutions to those problems is a result of the low quality of the people. The government is simply a reflection of the people. The comparison is very valid.

We aren't powerless slaves. We are getting what we deserve. We have the vote and look what we do with it.

All that from a game show...I am impressed.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 7:52:59 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are easily impressed. Why does that response not suprise me?
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 7:57:20 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are easily impressed. Why does that response not suprise me?

My point is...take a look around. Ever watch Dr. Phil? Ever watch Jerry Springer? Ever taken a trip to a local Jr. High school/High school and see all the up and comming "thugs"?

Please, this specific show tells you nothing. I suppose you can argue that American Idol is destroying the world too.....
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 8:12:55 AM EDT
[#17]
I read another story and it says they she did it for hopes of getting an acting job and she was called from an agency to be on the show???

Makes you would how much of that shit is real or not.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 8:18:17 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
 Media led sheep will destroy this nation.

Allowing the sheep to vote is the problem.  

There is N-O-T-H-I-N-G new under the sun when it comes to culture and society.  

What's ramping-up isn't the moral degradation of our country such much as it's the brutal competition that is required to get and keep our attention long enough for us to watch the commercials that pay for it all.   The viewer reaction of what a cunt! fetches way more money than the reaction, oh! how sweet.  If one could consider the entire television process being based on advertisement (IMO, it clearly is,) one could probably argue that advertisement it's the biggest industry on earth.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 8:18:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Seems your better off getting beatup , for a payday.  

Not my problem.    Stupid is , blah blah , Yea TV.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 8:21:29 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I read another story and it says they she did it for hopes of getting an acting job and she was called from an agency to be on the show???

Makes you would how much of that shit is real or not.

It doesn't have to be real, but it MUST BE entertaining.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 8:24:22 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Suddenly, Cleri was shocked and penniless.

I liked this part.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 8:26:45 AM EDT
[#22]
I have not and will not watch that show.  I can tell from the commercials that it holds no entertainment value for me.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 9:07:30 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I suppose you can argue that American Idol is destroying the world too.....

Nope, not the world.  Hell, I don't think it's destroying the US, I think in a way it's proof we are in the process of being destroyed from the inside out.

There is a correlation between the downfall of American society and these shows, but no causation.  Hell, even our news is boiled down tripe with a shit ton of glitz and glamor thrown in for effect.  All of the shows telling American women (and effeminate men) who's fucking who in Hollywood, Housewives of Orange County, etc...  

If I really want to see an attempt at an unbiased news source, I watch BBC America World News.  I'm not saying that they are perfect, but at least they try to be unbiased, unlike our "news".
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 9:19:46 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
What's pathetic is how many conservatives drool over Fox News, the so called defender of Main Street values. Fox routinely shits out the most vile and repulsive programming and how often are Bill and Sean bitching about it - never.

Not Bill or Sean's job to comment on the ENTERTAINMENT programming of FOX.  News?  That's another story....

Fucking hypocrites.

No.  They would be hypocrites if they criticised the OTHER network's ENTERTAINMENT programming, while extholing that of FOX.  WHen they discuss ANY programming, its news or sports.  They aren't TV reviewers.  You need to learn what hypocrite means, and you need to actually watch a few shows to know whats going on before you start to criticise.  Of course, that would involve effort...

Oh, and I don't need to watch this shit to be reminded of just how far our culture has sank.

Its pablum compared to "Nip/Tuck", "The 'L" Word", "The Tudors", Springer, etc.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 9:48:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Is that her skank ass sister covering for her by hitting the button? Stupid ass family clapping and supporting her even after those answers. Trash!

Looks like she just pulled that stiff ass hair out of a bottle of Clorox. I'd love to elbow that whore in the nose. I'm so glad she lost.

The dad looks like Meatloaf.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 9:55:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Sad part is the husband is a rookie NYC Cop working in the Bronx. I truly hope he is mentally strong because he must be taking alot of shit from everyone now.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 10:04:28 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Sad part is the husband is a rookie NYC Cop working in the Bronx. I truly hope he is mentally strong because he must be taking alot of shit from everyone now.

I can't hear that without thinking about Fort Apache: The Bronx
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 11:17:29 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

He's going to get picked on constantly.
Link Posted: 3/2/2008 11:32:17 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Actually, I thought this show was a great social commentary.

A soulless whore went on national TV and confessed to stealing,  loving another man on the day of her wedding and cheating on him in from of a national audience.  She confesses all of this for money and then gets a wonderful question.

"Do you believe you are a good person"  

She said "yes" and the polygraph said it was a lie.  As a result, her life is destroyed she is marked and she got nothing.  

Excellent post.
Link Posted: 3/2/2008 11:34:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Id like to go on this and piss everyone off.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top