Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/18/2010 9:00:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow, no way in hell are they going to sell alot of them at that price.

Sure some people that have enough money to wipe their asses with might be able to afford it, but not someone who actually counts on overtime to buy something nice.

HUGE letdown IMO.

You could get one of these, and have more fun!

Link Posted: 1/18/2010 9:05:14 PM EDT
[#2]
$2500+, they must be high.  For that kind of cash you can get a 6920 or other top tier AR, plus an Aimpoint, free float rail, stock, etc.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2010 9:05:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Sure some people that have enough money to wipe their asses with might be able to afford it, but not someone who actually counts on overtime to buy something nice.

HUGE letdown IMO.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh174/smokiesmokie/osw.jpg

You could even get that thing outfitted as seen there for that price.
Link Posted: 1/18/2010 9:07:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

HUGE letdown IMO.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh174/smokiesmokie/osw.jpg

That really puts things into perspective. You can get a fully loaded tactical DSA FAL and a casesof 7.62 and still have money left over.

Id get a SCAR before the ACR Probably better  and higher quality everything than ACR  except the stock.
Link Posted: 1/19/2010 1:35:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Well now we can look forward to the Sig 516. Bushy can suck a green donkey dick.
Link Posted: 1/19/2010 7:34:22 PM EDT
[#6]
$2,600!!!  Hell even above $2,000!!!  I'll just keep my XCR and enjoy it for what it is.
Link Posted: 1/20/2010 5:18:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Wow, that price is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 1/20/2010 8:50:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top