User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 9:25:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you watch the video, it is part of the reason they suspect something is up from the start.

Cops knock and announce twice. Check door and find it unlocked. Open door and find Mr Headshot standing near the door looking at them as they enter.
View Quote

Right.  That's a little different than, "Oh hi officers, c'mon in and set a spell! Nah, don't mind my dead girlfriend on the floor."

Link Posted: 9/13/2021 9:50:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Sad story. He was probably a potato before the cops ever got there.
View Quote
This. Incident supposedly happened on the 23rd, and the officers did the check on the 26th. And it's the cops fault he's brain dead? Bullshit damage was done. Sure it didn't help that he didn't receive medical attention ASAP but who would seriously look at this situation like he was not the main suspect?
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 9:57:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Don't wanna hear your set up and take, wanna see the video and form my own opinion.   Guys annoying.  My opinion.
View Quote
Yeah I agree with this but only because he's trying to lead the audience to the same conclusion as himself.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 9:59:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Nah...
The one where no one caught the 1911 the dude was Mexican carrying...
Cops leave, he has a drink of water and
View Quote
I'm really glad we have an emoji to help demonstrate.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 10:00:46 PM EDT
[#5]
While a bit fucked up, I don’t know that I would have made any different call than the arresting officers. While I hope that I would, I just don’t know. I expect the 48 hours before they had him in custody accounted for much more of his condition than the 7 hrs he was in custody.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 10:02:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That whole situation is messed up. I noticed he had the Tyvek suit so also guessing they photographed his injuries.
Just thinking thats some mighty fine police work. Must be top men.
View Quote
I was thinking they took his clothes in as evidence.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 10:06:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Dunno.  Saw a guy in love with himself narrating .  Very little interview.
View Quote
Yep. Some dipshit blabbering.

Oh well. Gets clicks I guess.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 10:25:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

How much training do you need to see a dude has bullet holes in his face?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In all fairness, LEO get no real medical training.  It would be like blaming a plumber for not recognizing someone was injured.  There are exceptions where there is duel training in EMS/LEO.

@FP2000H

Funny story.  When I did my trauma surgery rotation as a med student, a group of early 20’s guys in a car tried to run over a cop and they got shot up.  One of them had a “bullet wound” in the middle of his back.  The surgery resident probed it and it seemed shallow.  X-ray “clearly” showed a bullet in his abdomen.  He’s taken to the O.R. and he’s opened from sternum to pubic bone.  No blood.  No bowel injury.  No bullet.  Turns out the “bullet” was a bolt on an ancient wooden trauma board.  The x-ray tech put the film (yes, back in the mid-90’s!) under the board, and the bolt lined up perfectly with the bullet hole in his back.  The bullet had gone through the car door, penetrated the skin, and bounced off the spine without any serious bony injury.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 10:55:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

@FP2000H

Funny story.  When I did my trauma surgery rotation as a med student, a group of early 20’s guys in a car tried to run over a cop and they got shot up.  One of them had a “bullet wound” in the middle of his back.  The surgery resident probed it and it seemed shallow.  X-ray “clearly” showed a bullet in his abdomen.  He’s taken to the O.R. and he’s opened from sternum to pubic bone.  No blood.  No bowel injury.  No bullet.  Turns out the “bullet” was a bolt on an ancient wooden trauma board.  The x-ray tech put the film (yes, back in the mid-90’s!) under the board, and the bolt lined up perfectly with the bullet hole in his back.  The bullet had gone through the car door, penetrated the skin, and bounced off the spine without any serious bony injury.
View Quote

Holy crap!
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 11:11:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

In all fairness, LEO get no real medical training.  It would be like blaming a plumber for not recognizing someone was injured.  There are exceptions where there is duel training in EMS/LEO.
View Quote

I wish you would tell the tyrants in my AO. They demanded COVID lockdowns and got them. All of them should have been fired on the spot.

https://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/local/2020/03/22/mississippi-coronavirus-harrison-county-law-enforcement-want-curfew/2895368001/
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 11:21:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Shot with a .22? The holes had a couple days to heal? I can't imagine how bad that dude's head had to hurt. Poor bastard.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 11:50:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

@FP2000H

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@FP2000H

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 12:03:48 AM EDT
[#13]
If the officers rolled up within a few hours of the shooting and held him without bothering to see if he was ok, I’d see how there is an argument for them being negligent/responsible.

But it was days, 6-8 more hours didn’t change a thing. I do feel bad for the guy though.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 12:16:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I have no fucking clue what that means and I doubt many police officers would.
View Quote

Lol, really ?

I think most police officers would, just not you.

Its kinda simple.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:46:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Damn, that sucks for the dude. Granted, if it weren't for the cops doing a welfare check, he would probably have died in his home eitherway.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:51:19 AM EDT
[#16]
I wonder if he ate and stayed hydrated while he stayed in his apartment shot for 2+ days. Dehydration alone would leave you mumbling and fucked up.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 6:41:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

It doesn't take a medical expert to see that someone has a hole in their face
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 4:43:00 PM EDT
[#18]
That’s a sad story all around.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top