Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 214
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 12:16:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

and asked before, what do you nova guys really do for a living?
View Quote
They never answer but its clear they feed from the big .gov trough and that's why Trump upsets them so much

They really wanted that status quo with Hillary

They are living high on the hog with our tax money
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 12:16:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

They are .gov pogues who love them some government cheese.
View Quote
This much is obvious to even to most casual observer. That they won't even give a generic "I'm in advertising" type of reply for fear of "arock-ing" is so ridiculous.

Dollars to donuts this is about them fearing losing their jobs as the swamp is drained. The throwing around of "idiots" and "stupid" for all things Trump Admin related tells the tale.

Every R is an babbling buffoon, every D is a genius that walks on water.  This is the most basic talking point.

ETA - yep. Obvious.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 12:26:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This much is obvious to even to most casual observer. That they won't even give a generic "I'm in advertising" type of reply for fear of "arock-ing" is so ridiculous.

Dollars to donuts this is about them fearing losing their jobs as the swamp is drained. The throwing around of "idiots" and "stupid" for all things Trump Admin related tells the tale.

Every R is an babbling buffoon, every D is a genius that walks on water.  This is the most basic talking point.

ETA - yep. Obvious.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA - yep. Obvious.
Occam's Razor points to both of them being rabid democrats.............plain and simple.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 12:36:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm neither physicist nor physician.
View Quote
Did you really win a Noel prize like you posted and boasted?
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 12:38:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Do the underscores not work weekends?
View Quote
Apparently reading an entire page of this thread is hard.  
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 12:40:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Almost as hard as answering direct questions......
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 12:42:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Are you really so fucking stupid you cannot recognize an auto correct error?
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 12:44:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

ETA - yep. Obvious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA - yep. Obvious.
I would take them more serious if they admitted to being a democrat staffer or one of Comey's or Mueller's loyal secretaries....that makes sense but spouting verbatim fake news and claiming it as evidence of a crime while remaining anonymous is really deceptive and evil.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 12:46:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
your wittiness is only surpassed by your astounding intellect. I am humbled by your greatness.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 12:47:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I would take them more serious if they admitted to being a democrat staffer or one of Comey's or Mueller's loyal secretaries....that makes sense but spouting verbatim fake news and claiming it as evidence of a crime while remaining anonymous is really deceptive and evil.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA - yep. Obvious.
Which one of them campaigned for Hillary the most...............I can't decide....................
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 12:50:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I would rate the probability that he is an attorney as the same probability that I'm a Noel prize winning physicist who moonlights as a neurosurgeon on the weekends.
View Quote
Wow-a Noel prize winning physicist-POLYTHEPAM
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 12:50:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
"boasted"

Usually, I would presume you were simply pretending not to understand the post.
In your case ...
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 12:52:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Did you forget that you already attempted to reply to this?
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 12:53:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why would he answer direct and tough questions......when copy/paste and meaningless quips are easy?
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 12:53:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
I don't think that is what happened.You worry about yourself-I will do me and you do you,Not necessary for you to jump in to assist a fellow Trumper Thumper.We are all  grown men I hope.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 12:59:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I don't think that is what happened.You worry about yourself-I will do me and you do you,Not necessary for you to jump in to assist a fellow Trumper Thumper.We are all  grown men I hope.
View Quote
Some of us even understand the use of punctuation and the placement of spaces between sentences!  
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:01:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reading your posts leads me to believe you are missing the ability to apply basic logic and reason to any subject. This post is just the latest example.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:01:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Grown men do not go around pretending like they have sources inside the Mueller investigation. That would be something a child does.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:04:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know right?

Fucking LOL

I LOVE THIS THREAD

Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:06:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
You type like English is your third language...

ETA: They must teach that writing style at law school.

Keep on LARPing.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:07:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:10:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes, they are and then some.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:11:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Maybe BS and TS are right. They really do have inside info. Holder also has inside info and much like BS and TS he also wants to be an asshole and show the world he's on the inside with a bunch of assholes?

Or, maybe not but it still won't change my main assumptions above.
View Quote
They don't have anything, they've both been proven wrong multiple times, they both follow the same pattern the media does. Their objective is to gaslight and create doubt. They have been stupid enough to say as much by talking about the president's approval numbers. BS talks about us the same way Strzok talked about Trump voters, seems to be a VA FBI govt employee thing.
Comey tried to keep the start date of his little CI investigation a secret, we know it started right after Steele's first dossier draft.
We know team Mueller leaked the Flynn kidnapping plot.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:13:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would rate the probability that he is an attorney as the same probability that I'm a Noel prize winning physicist who moonlights as a neurosurgeon on the weekends.
Do you realize that you misspelled his name while you're giving him shit about an autocorrect error?

That's hilarious.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:16:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That sentence just screams quality journalism.  "We've got a source that says that Wray says this other source has good information about [nonsense]..."

ETA:  I'm guessing it's one of the *Pundit websites...
View Quote
You think Gowdy was blowing smoke when he said McCabe wouldn't be an FBI agent for much longer?
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:18:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
You think Gowdy was blowing smoke when he said McCabe wouldn't be an FBI agent for much longer?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That sentence just screams quality journalism.  "We've got a source that says that Wray says this other source has good information about [nonsense]..."

I think that Gowdy has become a great disappointment.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:22:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Grown men do not go around pretending like they have sources inside the Mueller investigation. That would be something a child does.
View Quote
I posted here that  Mueller had subpoenaed Deutsche Bank for Trump's banking  accounts.Fox News talking heads  and Trump's attorney said no as did others on here.

Now we know this is true-records were subpoenaed and bank complied.My post would seem accurate.The truth is an absolute defense.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:24:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Do you realize that you misspelled his name while you're giving him shit about an autocorrect error?

That's hilarious.
View Quote
Big f------ deal. Hope thats really not his name.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:29:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
They don't have anything, they've both been proven wrong multiple times, they both follow the same pattern the media does. Their objective is to gaslight and create doubt. They have been stupid enough to say as much by talking about the president's approval numbers. BS talks about us the same way Strzok talked about Trump voters, seems to be a VA FBI govt employee thing.
Comey tried to keep the start date of his little CI investigation a secret, we know it started right after Steele's first dossier draft.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe BS and TS are right. They really do have inside info. Holder also has inside info and much like BS and TS he also wants to be an asshole and show the world he's on the inside with a bunch of assholes?

Or, maybe not but it still won't change my main assumptions above.
Hey you T_S & B_S this.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:32:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's hilarious.
It's a big fucking deal.

You try to give him hell, but it didn't work. Then you turn around and make the exact same mistake, and claim it's not a big fucking deal. Hence the hilarity.

I'm pretty sure that's not his real name, he just doesn't strike me as someone that loves plastic.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:33:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's hilarious.
Apparently a big enough deal for you to conceal it by omitting it from the quotes.  
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:37:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Former U.S. District Attorney Digenova doesn't mix his words.

Joe Digenova: The FBI tried to frame an incoming President, this is an outrage - 12/15/17

Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:38:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:41:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Unnamed/unverified sources are bullshit no matter who pushes them.

Does the fact that it is the NYT automatically make what an unnamed/unverified source says more accurate or credible than if a less reputable entity publishes it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's some more lol for ya, enjoy watching your treasonous idols drop like flies. The worm has turned, embrace the exposure of corruption.

FBI sources said Wray acknowledges that certain media with solid sources in the FBI's Washington D.C. headquarters are preparing to print additional revelations about McCabe's tenure in the hierarchy of the FBI.

Coming from the guy who's literally linked to hundreds of anti Trump articles that relied solely on un-named sources.......
Yes there's exactly zero difference between the New York Times and someone linking to the blog "TrueAmericanPunditEagle.su"  
Unnamed/unverified sources are bullshit no matter who pushes them.

Does the fact that it is the NYT automatically make what an unnamed/unverified source says more accurate or credible than if a less reputable entity publishes it?
The NYTimes and Washington Post both have zero credibility. Fake News driven by political agendas and loyalty to the Progressive establishment. They are pretty much at the epicenter of this BS with all of the other scoundrels.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:48:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That's not the impression any rational observer would get out of the Presidents course of actions....

But 6d chess or whatever mental gymnastics it takes to MAGA, right?
View Quote
What course of actions? Letting the investigation go on and watching everyone from his campaign give up documents and time to testify before the Judiciary and intel committees? Watching as the FBI's crooked employees fall one by one.
By your assertion anyone from the FBI or any lib representative could have said the dossier was not what we used, but that hasn't been said has it.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:51:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

ETA - yep. Obvious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA - yep. Obvious.
well they will get unemployment benefits, and usually they will get training for another field, don't they?
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:52:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
your wittiness is only surpassed by your astounding intellect. I am humbled by your greatness.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
don't leave out the use of that little laughing, fist pounding emote they always use
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:54:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Apparently a big enough deal for you to conceal it by omitting it from the quotes.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's hilarious.
In his defense. I don't think he knows how to quote.

Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:55:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I posted here that  Mueller had subpoenaed Deutsche Bank for Trump's banking  accounts.Fox News talking heads  and Trump's attorney said no as did others on here.

Now we know this is true-records were subpoenaed and bank complied.My post would seem accurate.The truth is an absolute defense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you provide a link that Mueller subpoenaed Trump's transactions?

And you went further than just that, btw. If I remember correctly, you claimed they had found damning evidence of money laundering and Russian ties.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 2:01:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As usual you are full of shit. And wrong.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 2:02:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

And you went further than just that, btw. If I remember correctly, you claimed they had found damning evidence of money laundering and Russian ties.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

last I read it was Flynn's banking records, but as long as we are making shit up, they are looking into everybody posting in this thread
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 2:15:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
So you agree Mueller is leaking.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 2:19:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

last I read it was Flynn's banking records, but as long as we are making shit up, they are looking into everybody posting in this thread
View Quote

"You can't catch me. I'm the Gingerbread man!"
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 2:21:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Call me when they notice the hundreds of millions that went to Clinton.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 2:29:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds more like the bank is.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 2:29:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
T_S is probably just fine with Clinton getting money from foreign sources.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 2:33:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Calif.) said Friday that "rumors" on Capitol Hill suggest President Trump could fire special counsel Robert Mueller before Christmas, after Congress leaves Washington for the winter recess.

"The rumor on the Hill when I left yesterday was that the president was going to make a significant speech at the end of next week. And on Dec. 22, when we are out of D.C., he was going to fire Robert Mueller," Speier told California's KQED News.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 2:44:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So in your opinion, it's much more likely that an entire string of unconnected people have individually leaked information to the press, instead of it coming from the common denominator that's present in every single leak?

That's brilliant.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 2:45:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Totally not a cult.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 2:45:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You do you
Page / 214
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top