Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 214
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 9:10:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You're arguing that every time anyone uses the word "conspiracy" in a sentence they are referring to the elements of an 18 USC 371 charge?  Or applicable state charge?  Sure thing.

Your silly argument that poor Trump got fooled with his IC picks was pretty sad - I see why you're trying to deflect to this topic.
View Quote
The line of reasoning regarding appointments is clearly one which you cannot grasp.

However, perhaps Charles Lutwidge Dodgson can enlighten you about the importance of proper use of language: " 'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in a rather scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean, neither more nor less.' "
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 9:15:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Anyone want to bet Meowler resigns next week?
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 9:17:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Reports in the SA thread are saying there are abt 400 sealed indictments since Oct 30, and rising...

Apparently this is a rather unusual number --to say the least...

They are scattered around the US, incl Arkansas, if the info is to be believed.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 9:22:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Here's mancow's post...

400 sealed indictments? WTF?  

I found 294 more sealed indictments from 10/30 thru 11/9.
AR East (Little Rock): 7
IL South (CHI): 11
TX North (DAL): 46
CA Central (LA): 162
FL South (Miami): 8
NY South (NYC): 60

FBI from these cities reportedly investigating Clinton Foundationhttps://t.co/lykbkXZiDY
— StormWatcher \uD83C\uDF2A \uD83D\uDC07 \uD83C\uDDFA\uD83C\uDDF8 ? (@damartin32) November 10, 2017
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 9:23:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The line of reasoning regarding appointments is clearly one which you cannot grasp.

However, perhaps Charles Lutwidge Dodgson can enlighten you about the importance of proper use of language: " 'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in a rather scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean, neither more nor less.' "
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're arguing that every time anyone uses the word "conspiracy" in a sentence they are referring to the elements of an 18 USC 371 charge?  Or applicable state charge?  Sure thing.

Your silly argument that poor Trump got fooled with his IC picks was pretty sad - I see why you're trying to deflect to this topic.

Was Lewis Carroll tricked into hiring a CIA Director he didn't want to?  
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 9:28:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Was Lewis Carroll tricked into hiring a CIA Director he didn't want to?  
View Quote

Keep up the good work!
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 9:28:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well, don't leave us hanging...
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 9:28:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Each indictment, may have multiple defendants...

Anyone want to guess how many total defendant's in the ~400 indictments...

I'll start...  

Um....  1287 folks...
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 9:30:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Each indictment, may have multiple defendants...

Anyone was to guess how many total defendant's in the ~400 indictments...

I'll start...  

Um....  1287 folks...
View Quote
Do you have any idea how federal indictments work?  Have you ever looked at a federal court docket before?
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 9:33:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Hillery said, if trump won, she and her pals would hang by a noose...

Prescient lady...

Link Posted: 11/12/2017 9:35:49 AM EDT
[#11]
How long will this witch hunt continue without a shred of evidence showing Trump colluded with Putin to win the election?

Shouldn't we be looking at the democrats and nevertrumpers colluding with the Russians via Fusion?

Why aren't we doing that...............I emailed the DOJ..........not expecting an answer.

I sent the email a few days ago.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 9:37:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
How long will this witch hunt continue without a shred of evidence showing Trump colluded with Putin to win the election?

Shouldn't we be looking at the democrats and nevertrumpers colluding with the Russians via Fusion?

Why aren't we doing that...............I emailed the DOJ..........not expecting an answer.

View Quote
They were probably too busy, indicting the very folks you were asking about...

Link Posted: 11/12/2017 9:37:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's awesome.

Post their response, if any.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 9:38:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Years.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 9:39:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Years.
View Quote
Probably, this is just for starters...
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 9:52:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Here's mancow's post...

400 sealed indictments? WTF?  

I found 294 more sealed indictments from 10/30 thru 11/9.
AR East (Little Rock): 7
IL South (CHI): 11
TX North (DAL): 46
CA Central (LA): 162
FL South (Miami): 8
NY South (NYC): 60

FBI from these cities reportedly investigating Clinton Foundationhttps://t.co/lykbkXZiDY
— StormWatcher \uD83C\uDF2A \uD83D\uDC07 \uD83C\uDDFA\uD83C\uDDF8 ? (@damartin32) November 10, 2017
View Quote
Man 400 sealed indictments. Hillary is sure to be in office by Christmas.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 9:58:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Man 400 sealed indictments. Hillary is sure to be in office by Christmas.
View Quote
YEP!

The wardens' office, scrubbing his floors...

Link Posted: 11/12/2017 10:02:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
CIA director Mike Pompeo,stands by US Intelligence assessments that Russia meddled in the 2016 election.

"The Director stands by and has always stood by the January 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment entitled:

Assessing Russian Activities and intentions in Recent U.S.Elections" the agency said Saturday Nov.11,

Pompeo was appointed by Donald Trump.
View Quote
Oh there was collusion alright. 
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 10:06:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So you are saying that Russia WAS involved-but also others were?What other countries would they be?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now post up the full video, the one where Pompeo also said there were others involved.  Posting up selectively edited leftist law fare blog garbage just shows you have no interest in the truth. Do you think those Saudis are going to get their heads cut off for nothing?  
So you are saying that Russia WAS involved-but also others were?What other countries would they be?
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 10:13:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The point that you somehow  missed was that Pompeo(Trump's CIA appointment) agrees that Russia meddled in  the 2016 elections.Got it this time?
View Quote
And Obama meddled in the Israelis election......

So your point is ?
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 10:18:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

So your point is ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The point that you somehow  missed was that Pompeo(Trump's CIA appointment) agrees that Russia meddled in  the 2016 elections.Got it this time?

So your point is ?
That's totally different apparently

Link Posted: 11/12/2017 10:19:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
That's awesome.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's awesome.

They probably have the NSA looking at everything I post.

Link Posted: 11/12/2017 10:20:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Years.
I should have typed after that question.........("rhetorical question").

Link Posted: 11/12/2017 10:23:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

So your point is ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So your point is ?
Don't forget the brexit election too.  At one point he sent people on the government dime to Russia too. It would be nearly impossible to find one of the old articles on it but he did it.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 10:25:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Foreign donations to foundation raise major ethical questions for Hillary Clinton

Link Posted: 11/12/2017 10:29:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So your point is ?

Oh right.... One is a Liberal.....

I forget..... Sorry... Continue on..
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 12:09:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Don't forget the brexit election too.  At one point he sent people on the government dime to Russia too. It would be nearly impossible to find one of the old articles on it but he did it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So your point is ?
Macedonia. S. American elections. Any election where the potential leader was opposed to Obama's ideological bend (borderless Globalism). The Ukraine thing was not a one off thingy.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 12:29:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

YEP!

The wardens' office, scrubbing his floors...

View Quote
It's up to 842 sealed Indictments now
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 1:08:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Foreign donations to foundation raise major ethical questions for Hillary Clinton

http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Foreign-Country-Donations-To-The-Clinton-Foundation.jpg
View Quote
You are equating campaign donations to active clandestine interference in election process by a foreign intel service?
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 1:12:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
Are you for real?
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 1:14:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Are you for real?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are you for real?
Yeah even I kinda went "WHOA" on that one!!

Link Posted: 11/12/2017 1:19:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Hard to argue with that. Pompeo could have meant that. None have said specifically how the 'Russians' interfered, have they?
View Quote
The exact methods,trade craft,is part of their internal investigation.Probably to reveal all they know about how,when,etc. might make it easier for the offenders to come up with counter measures.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 1:33:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
CIA director Mike Pompeo,stands by US Intelligence assessments that Russia meddled in the 2016 election.

"The Director stands by and has always stood by the January 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment entitled:

Assessing Russian Activities and intentions in Recent U.S.Elections" the agency said Saturday Nov.11,

View Quote
Snow is cold, and water is wet......

An what they have done is different from the last 60 years how?

What actual effect did it have?

Inquiring minds want to know
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 2:33:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It was ironic that the first thing Obama did after getting in office was use the power of the US government to seed revolutions in foreign countries. Obama spent his life bitching about American presidents using our intelligence agencies to seed revolutions in foreign countries with little care for the consequences of those countries citizens. Yet the first thing Obama did after getting in office is the exact same thing.
View Quote
Still talking about Obama?
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 2:40:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You think "what Russia did" is comparable to what Obama's administration did during the election in Israel?
View Quote
Let Israel raise issue about that-last time I heard,they aren't shy about complaining,or calling out other countries including U.S.

You think something you allege happened to Israel's election NEGATES Russia intefering with our election?Where did you come up with this rule?You are grasping at straws and you are a desperate man.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 2:42:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Wow, gotten quiet in here...

Whoz turn is it?
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 2:44:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It's up to 842 sealed Indictments now
View Quote
That's a lot of sealed Industrial Strength Swamp Draino...
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 2:44:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Yeah even I kinda went "WHOA" on that one!!

View Quote

What will I get if I'm correct?
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 2:59:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Let Israel raise issue about that-last time I heard,they aren't shy about complaining,or calling out other countries including U.S.

You think something you allege happened to Israel's election NEGATES Russia intefering with our election?Where did you come up with this rule?You are grasping at straws and you are a desperate man.
View Quote
It’s have yet to hear any “interference” that amounts to....well anything.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 3:08:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The exact methods,trade craft,is part of their internal investigation.Probably to reveal all they know about how,when,etc. might make it easier for the offenders to come up with counter measures.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hard to argue with that. Pompeo could have meant that. None have said specifically how the 'Russians' interfered, have they?
Or he could have been thinking of Hillary and laughing inside about how the media and the Left is going to keep pushing this gas lighting op.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 3:28:21 PM EDT
[#41]
So,  I'm still waiting for someone to explain why I should be concerned about Russia doing,  well,  nobody's quite clear on exactly what they are accusing Russia of doing,  while I should not be concerned with actual collusion between the DNC and the MSM.

Giving one side debate questions is a huge deal.

If we're not "concerned" about shit like that that we know happened,  I'm most certainly not concerned about Russia Russia Russia.....
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 3:29:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You think something you allege happened to Israel's election.
View Quote
Wow. It was widely publicized, and Israel did complain loudly, at least the ones that Obama didn't support.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 3:35:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It’s have yet to hear any “interference” that amounts to....well anything.
View Quote
It's looking like the Clinton's/DNC paid the Russians through surrogates for a dossier loaded with false information to use both in the media and in conjunction with corrupt individuals within our own intelligence services, and an attempted bait and switch frame job of Jr/ Trumps campaign.

Other than that, I don't see anything that leads to Russian operatives doing anything significant.

Some bs facebook ads, News on State Owned Russian media (Which they claim was overly negative about Hillary...If anyone was reporting the news honestly about Hillary during that time. Of course it would have been negative. Unless of course you are talking about the corrupt leftist media here trying to protect her.), paid trolls? Wtf? Am I supposed to take that as significant evidence of meddling?

If you read the public "Intelligence" report on Russia meddling. It reads as a one sided biased document, created with the goal of undermining Trumps legitimacy and blaming Russia. Loaded with plenty of claims with no factual backing, embellishment, and weak reaching assumptions.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 3:46:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
So,  I'm still waiting for someone to explain why I should be concerned about Russia doing,  well,  nobody's quite clear on exactly what they are accusing Russia of doing,  while I should not be concerned with actual collusion between the DNC and the MSM.

Giving one side debate questions is a huge deal.

If we're not "concerned" about shit like that that we know happened,  I'm most certainly not concerned about Russia Russia Russia.....
View Quote
It's all a distraction from the corrupt things they did like that, and much worse.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 3:51:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just to make sure everyone is clear

When he briefed Congress in January on the intelligence assessment, James Clapper, then the director of national intelligence, said: "This report does not — repeat does not — assess the impact of Russian activities on the actual outcome of the 2016 election or draw any conclusions in that regard one way or the other." Clapper also said there was no evidence that the Russians had actually altered vote totals on Election Day.

Former senior U.S. officials who have read the classified assessment have told NBC News that there is no way to know whether the Russian effort — including hacking, leaking and a barrage of fake news on social media — influenced the election.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 4:00:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

When he briefed Congress in January on the intelligence assessment, James Clapper, then the director of national intelligence, said: "This report does not — repeat does not — assess the impact of Russian activities on the actual outcome of the 2016 election or draw any conclusions in that regard one way or the other." Clapper also said there was no evidence that the Russians had actually altered vote totals on Election Day.

Former senior U.S. officials who have read the classified assessment have told NBC News that there is no way to know whether the Russian effort — including hacking, leaking and a barrage of fake news on social media — influenced the election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for posting this.  The IC has been pretty clear from Day 1 that they did not assess the effectiveness of the Russian influence campaign.  Some have either misinterpreted or twisted these comments to mean that the IC stated that there was no effect.  Big difference.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 4:26:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Wow. It was widely publicized, and Israel did complain loudly, at least the ones that Obama didn't support.
View Quote
Good-thats what should have happened.

Now we should do the same and complain about Russian meddling in our election.Thats how this works.

The problem is when  some ,instead of complaining about it, try to cover it up or otherwise overlook it.

We must speak up so it doesn't happen again.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 4:33:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Now we should do the same and complain about Russian meddling in our election.Thats how this works.

The problem is when  some ,instead of complaining about it, try to cover it up or otherwise overlook it.

View Quote
That's not what you want to do. You want to frame Russia as hacking the DNC, and frame Trump as being involved or at-least undermine his legitimacy.

The only facts we are receiving about real Russian meddling involves a known Russian operative working in conjunction with paid surrogates of the Clinton's and the DNC, who paid to create a dossier loaded with false information about Trump and trying to frame Trump. You lot are ignoring that entirely.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 4:35:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
That's not what you want to do. You want to frame Russia as hacking the DNC, and frame Trump as being involved.

The only facts we are receiving about real Russian meddling involves a known Russian operative working in conjunction with paid surrogates of the Clinton's and the DNC, who paid to create a dossier loaded with false information about Trump and trying to frame Trump. You lot are ignoring that entirely.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not what you want to do. You want to frame Russia as hacking the DNC, and frame Trump as being involved.

Russia did hack the DNC. We're just trying to figure out the details of the second part being a possibility.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 4:38:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

That's not what you want to do. You want to frame Russia as hacking the DNC, and frame Trump as being involved or at-least undermine his legitimacy.

View Quote
Page / 214
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top