BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 214
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 4:39:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Russia did hack the DNC. We're just trying to figure out the details of the second part being a possibility.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good-thats what should have happened.

Now we should do the same and complain about Russian meddling in our election.Thats how this works.

The problem is when  some ,instead of complaining about it, try to cover it up or otherwise overlook it.

We must speak up so it doesn't happen again.
That's not what you want to do. You want to frame Russia as hacking the DNC, and frame Trump as being involved.

The only facts we are receiving about real Russian meddling involves a known Russian operative working in conjunction with paid surrogates of the Clinton's and the DNC, who paid to create a dossier loaded with false information about Trump and trying to frame Trump. You lot are ignoring that entirely.
Russia did hack the DNC. We're just trying to figure out the details of the second part being a possibility.
According to CrowdStrike. which is run by a bunch of ex-FBI guys who told Comey it was so.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 4:41:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote
Ok maybe I should have been more clear. Hack and release the data to Wikileaks to disseminate.

I'm sure Russia hacked, or at least attempted to hack the DNC, I'd expect it to occur daily.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 4:44:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ok maybe I should have been more clear. Hack and release the data to Wikileaks to disseminate.

I'm sure Russia hacked, or at least attempted to hack the DNC, I'd expect it to occur daily.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So they hacked them, but then they weren't the ones that released it to wikileaks?
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 4:44:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now we should do the same and complain about Russian meddling in our election.Thats how this works.

The problem is when  some ,instead of complaining about it, try to cover it up or otherwise overlook it.

That's not what you want to do. You want to frame Russia as hacking the DNC, and frame Trump as being involved.

The only facts we are receiving about real Russian meddling involves a known Russian operative working in conjunction with paid surrogates of the Clinton's and the DNC, who paid to create a dossier loaded with false information about Trump and trying to frame Trump. You lot are ignoring that entirely.
Even the joint intelligence report doesn't say the Russians hacked the dnc.

A "high probability" doesn't mean they did it.

how could they even determine that when they never touched the dnc server?
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 4:46:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So they hacked them, but then they weren't the ones that released it to wikileaks?
View Quote
They could have been one of many that hacked the DNC.

But I guess we'll never know for sure, since the DNC doesn't want it investigated, and neither do our intelligence services. How strange.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 4:47:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
WL's says you need to read more memes
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 4:48:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Each indictment, may have multiple defendants...

Anyone want to guess how many total defendant's in the ~400 indictments...

I'll start...  

Um....  1287 folks...
View Quote
Try explaining your Mueller resignation prediction.

Don't keep changing subjects by adding nonsense.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 4:52:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That's not what you want to do. You want to frame Russia as hacking the DNC, and frame Trump as being involved or at-least undermine his legitimacy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not what you want to do. You want to frame Russia as hacking the DNC, and frame Trump as being involved or at-least undermine his legitimacy.

You don't have a f------ clue,do you.Just BS.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 4:55:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Thanks for verifying.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 5:04:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
TRIGGERED!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 5:06:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only facts we are receiving about real Russian meddling involves a known Russian operative (Russian lawyer sometimes Fusion GPS employee Natalia Veselnitskaya) working in conjunction with paid surrogates of the Clinton's (co-owner of Fusion GPS Glenn Simpson) and the DNC (same players), who paid to create a dossier loaded with false information about Trump (provided by former MI6 agent Steele's unverified accusations obtained from real Russians to construct the piss dossier) and trying to frame Trump (with collusion by the bait and switch by Russian lawyer sometimes Fusion GPS employee Natalia Veselnitskaya offering opposition research on Hillary to Trump Jr) . You lot are ignoring that entirely.
Which part is wrong?
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 5:07:23 PM EDT
[#12]
What legal jeopardy might Meowler have ---from his interactions with Hillery and other Swamp dealings?

What is his observable financial position vs. his likely income?
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 5:10:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What legal jeopardy might Meowler have ---from his interactions with Hillery and other Swamp dealings?

What is his observable financial position vs. his likely income?
View Quote
I've said from the beginning that that hack should be investigated
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 5:12:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I've said from the beginning that that hack should be investigated
View Quote
I expect your wish has ALREADY been granted! As a high priority.

Link Posted: 11/12/2017 5:41:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then why won't the DNC hand over their servers to prove it?

Link Posted: 11/12/2017 5:43:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah, but that's not the problem here. Mountains from molehills and all that.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 5:43:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

VERY smart comment from a very smart person.

Link Posted: 11/12/2017 5:46:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They had to worry about sniper fire.

Assange says otherwise.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 7:15:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Concealing evidence of a crime.  Isn't that illegal?
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 7:17:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You think the US government supporting gay rights / women's rights NGOs in foreign countries is comparable to what Russia did to the US in 2016?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Putin didn't need active measures to fill Iran with s300s and s400s, our govt let him do that, just like the long list of shit Russia was doing.
Russians snuck into Ukraine right under our IC's nose, sure they did.
Russians get major Uranium contract while committing fraud and bribery. 
Russians hacked DNC and Obama waits to take action.
Manafort was investigated by FBI, that is until he hired Podesta, then the investigation stopped. Who was the FBI director?
Same govt that watched ISIS spread all over the ME, and now in less than a year they're almost wiped out, and it all started with ending the CIA's rebel program.
All just coincidence, and an inept IC.
What was Obama's Directive 11?
Washington Examiner article
"The United Arab Emirates-based publication, Middle East Briefing, in an analysis of Freedom of Information Act documents and other sources, found that under PSD-11 the State Department would lead an effort to build "civil society" — particularly nongovernmental — organizations to alter the internal politics of targeted countries."

Now the designers of that program are in a tizzy over "muh russia"?  clinton & obama are a couple of naive dolts.
You think the US government supporting gay rights / women's rights NGOs in foreign countries is comparable to what Russia did to the US in 2016?
You think that's what they were doing?  Naive dolts indeed.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 7:21:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
According to CrowdStrike. which is run by a bunch of ex-FBICIA guys who told Comey it was so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

According to CrowdStrike. which is run by a bunch of ex-FBICIA guys who told Comey it was so.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 7:25:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You are equating campaign donations to active clandestine interference in election process by a foreign intel service?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Foreign donations to foundation raise major ethical questions for Hillary Clinton

http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Foreign-Country-Donations-To-The-Clinton-Foundation.jpg
You are equating campaign donations to active clandestine interference in election process by a foreign intel service?
You got the proof of those accusations yet?

That's what I thought.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 7:27:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Still talking about Obama?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was ironic that the first thing Obama did after getting in office was use the power of the US government to seed revolutions in foreign countries. Obama spent his life bitching about American presidents using our intelligence agencies to seed revolutions in foreign countries with little care for the consequences of those countries citizens. Yet the first thing Obama did after getting in office is the exact same thing.
Still talking about Russia?  
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 7:30:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
It still breaking our laws.......

And of course the media is saying the same thing you are. What they did for her is OK.....
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 7:33:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That's what I thought.
View Quote
How many links would you like me to post for you?

Here, let me do that for you.....
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 7:39:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what I thought.
As many links with factual proof, not accusations, as you got. 
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 7:47:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
About 551,000 results (0.31 seconds)

Sorry do not have time or space to list them all.....

Here let me do that for you.....
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 8:11:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was ironic that the first thing Obama did after getting in office was use the power of the US government to seed revolutions in foreign countries. Obama spent his life bitching about American presidents using our intelligence agencies to seed revolutions in foreign countries with little care for the consequences of those countries citizens. Yet the first thing Obama did after getting in office is the exact same thing.
I mean it is kind of weird Russia is the one country Trump can't seem to say a bad word about. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 8:14:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seem upset.  Does the HuffingtonPost not have a forum?
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 8:18:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmm, I was asking atlaturne for proof of the "clandestine interference" by Russia?  
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 8:22:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I mean it is kind of weird Russia is the one country Trump can't seem to say a bad word about. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
View Quote
Muh Russia bogeyman...
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 8:23:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Weird that clinton & the entire obama administration gargled as much Putin cock as they could manage as well?????

Shit, Bill went over there and made big bucks for himself and the "clinton foundation" snuggling up to them and giving speeches and the obama admin handed over the Crimean peninsula on a silver platter. 

Were you guys on here complaining about "muh russia" during that time period?

How about when obama bent over and let Putin butt fuck him and dictate the current mideast situation?
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 8:27:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well,

We were assured by your side that russia posed no threat and was great!

Guess that was back around the time your gal was selling them Uranium!!    

I mean your side thought the russians were good enough to collude with them, and then claim Trump did

And then convince you to carry their water

SAD!

M
A
G
A

Did you even used to be conservative?

Or have you always been a Liberal?

Genuine question.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 8:29:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Especially since examination of the DNC servers proves it was Russia .... oh wait, the DNC won't allow examination of their servers. But they insist Russia did it, so it must be true!
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 8:30:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Hmmm, I was asking atlaturne for proof of the "clandestine interference" by Russia?  
View Quote
Sorry, did not read it that way, then your second reply to it, just took it incorrectly....
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 8:31:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 8:35:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Sorry, did not read it that way, then your second reply to it, just took it incorrectly....
View Quote
I think we're on the same side. 

In fact most everyone here is except for a handful.  
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 8:36:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Weird that clinton & the entire obama administration gargled as much Putin cock as they could manage as well?????

Shit, Bill went over there and made big bucks for himself and the "clinton foundation" snuggling up to them and giving speeches and the obama admin handed over the Crimean peninsula on a silver platter. 

How about when obama bent over and let Putin butt fuck him and dictate the current mideast situation?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really weird that Trump specifically asked Russia for his opponents emails.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 8:37:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah yes. Trump and Putin are in cahoots to rule the world and all of the dirty nasty vicious stuff that goes along with it... but calling each other names would be a bridge too far. It's proof they are in it together. Sad!

Link Posted: 11/12/2017 8:42:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really, I mean "his opponet" was colluding with them
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 8:42:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I think we're on the same side. 

In fact most everyone here is except for a handful.  
View Quote
True Dat.....
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 8:47:05 PM EDT
[#42]
The low-information crowd is really latching on to this "sealed indictments!!!!1111" thing, aren't they?  
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 8:48:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The low-information crowd is really ...... aren't they?  
View Quote
Why yes you are!

SAD!
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 8:49:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Especially since examination of the DNC servers proves it was Russia .... oh wait, the DNC won't allow examination of their servers. But they insist Russia did it, so it must be true!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ONI report speaks of Russian intentions.  You're not getting that from just digital forensics of the DNC server.  Also lots of technical attribution can be found on sources outside the DNC's network.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 9:18:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They hacked Hillary's private server and didn't release those emails.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 9:29:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guy who ran on improving relations with Russia isn't shit talking against Russia. Well, you have it, Trump ordered Putin to hack the DNC and leak the emails. And he gave Putin a bunch in return. Probably 20% of the uranium supply or something.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 9:41:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems like if you were hacked by Russia, the first thing you'd want to do is have investigators examine your servers.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 9:47:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The ONI report speaks of Russian intentions.  You're not getting that from just digital forensics of the DNC server.  Also lots of technical attribution can be found on sources outside the DNC's network.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The DNI report is clearly filled with bullshit and is agenda driven.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 11:15:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So there's proof the Russian's wanted to hack the DNC's email but no proof the Russians did hack the DNC's email?
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 11:28:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
Because other DNC e-mails were revealing massive corruption and collusion with the MSM.  

You know, the collusion that we actually know happened.

Just imagine for a minute that Trump was given the questions to a debate by Fox News and Hillary wasn't.  Work your way from there to figure out why nobody gives a fuck.
Page / 214
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top