BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:20:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How dare you not be overweight, bald, and wear whatever clothes your miserable wife buys you like the rest of GD!

Boo this man!
View Quote

hahahahhahahahaha. Guys on this site keep Member's Mark clothing and NB 608 a thing.

#truth
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:21:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I had a lab go a week without pooping once.  Turned out she ate one of those deli meat plastic bags from out of the trash.  
I would get your dog to the vet and get ready to pay an outrageous bill.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:21:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
+2 for naming your shop Strokers

-1 for hippie hair.
View Quote

Your old lady gave my hair a 10.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:23:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That's not how you use resistance straps.

https://i.postimg.cc/FHJJQGft/Girl_Exercise_Band_Snap.gif
View Quote

She really does have a red snapper.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:23:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:26:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-1 for hippie hair.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:27:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Streamlight microstream for the win.  

Great looking dog.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:28:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Glad it worked out OP.  Also - good looking dog.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:28:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Great success! I called my vet and he said give her two tablespoons of peroxide and take her outside. She puked it right up.https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/284931/9DBC5B11-DC33-4AF9-A845-EAD9E82D6174_jpe-2166390.JPG
View Quote

That's a good ending to a story. Glad your doggie is ok and out of trouble -- for now.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:29:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Great success! I called my vet and he said give her two tablespoons of peroxide and take her outside. She puked it right up.https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/284931/9DBC5B11-DC33-4AF9-A845-EAD9E82D6174_jpe-2166390.JPG
View Quote

Yay! Kenzie will be ok. Give her some scratches from me.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:33:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Haha awesome!  Good job Kenzie.  

BTW fur missile ... quackbang reference?
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:34:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

OP- I’d be at the Vet lickety-split if that were my doggo.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:34:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Great news, just spotted the update.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:35:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
View Quote

You left out the part about bad knees from driving a truck after your dishonorable discharge.  But you get 8 internets for a great effort.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:35:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Glad to hear some good news!
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:36:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:36:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Our dogs over the years have had a contest to see who could eat the most bizarre stuff.

The Dachsund ate a full bottle of bleach.  The only thing that he didn't swallow was the cap.   It all passed thru.

Had to replace the laundry room tile  and the dog had chemical burns on it's feet.

One of the labs swallowed half a tennis ball. That required surgery.  The other ate bricks lining the patio and we had to do the mineral oil trick to get him unplugged.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:39:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not a poop thread!
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:40:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Glad to hear the dog horked up the band!  My mom said she saw our little dog Dusty walking past with a thin red strip of something sticking out of his ass, so she grabbed it and pulled it, and he jumped and turned around like "WTF???"  She said it was a baloney wrapper, and then suddenly thought "I could have pulled his intestines out if it was tangled in them!"  

I told her "or, he could have exploded like a grenade since you just pulled the pin."

She was NOT amused.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:42:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Holy shit, bolts? Damn that’s wild.
View Quote

I had a Golden in Phoenix that ate yard granite, like nut coal size rocks.  He would shit them out...
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:42:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Glad it worked out. My Mal has tasted hydrogen peroxide a few times. As a puppy she ate a bunch of rat poison.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:42:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
That’s got a good chance of not being able to be passed.

I’d go straight to a vet.
View Quote

Yep. Go to the puppy ER today.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:43:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Our dogs over the years have had a contest to see who could eat the most bizarre stuff.

The Dachsund ate a full bottle of bleach.  The only thing that he didn't swallow was the cap.   It all passed thru.

Had to replace the laundry room tile  and the dog had chemical burns on it's feet.

One of the labs swallowed half a tennis ball. That required surgery.  The other ate bricks lining the patio and we had to do the mineral oil trick to get him unplugged.
View Quote

Bleach? That dog must be immortal.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:44:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yep. Go to the puppy ER today.
View Quote

Scan the thread, dog hurled it up, she will be fine.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:47:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Awesome! That was going to be my suggestion. I had an American Bulldog that swallowed a smaller knotted rope. Came right out after the peroxide.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:50:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Before I could stop her, down the hatch. What should I do? It’s one of those thin, 2” wide, 12” long strap type bands. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/284931/24AF8557-CE3A-444F-9745-04F399D672F5_jpe-2166346.JPG
View Quote

She looks rather pleased with herself...
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:51:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fantastic!
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:52:50 AM EDT
[#28]
I feed mine dog shit bags, when he poops it comes out pre bagged.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:53:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Well, this was a wholesome thread! ????
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:53:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If it were me, I would take my dog to a dog doctor, instead of asking random people on the internet what they think.  Maybe a crazy thought though, who knows.
View Quote

Agree^ p.s Damn some of you guys are harsh, it's Sunday fir christsake.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:55:47 AM EDT
[#31]
https://fb.watch/9gWuAdfP4Y/

Here's a link to a video of OP's cool business.  Even has a pic of his dogs in it.  Sweet looking tow rigs you have.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:59:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

-1 for hippie hair.

Damn good replies all around.

I'm glad your dog is okay, OP. She's beautiful.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:59:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Give her a table spoon of Mineral Oil then make sure you carry a pair of rubber gloves with you when you take her out for her constitutional. You’re probably going to have to get in there with an assist, hence the rubber gloves.
View Quote

This, our GSD when I was a kid once swallowed a pair of my mom's panty hose......
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 12:01:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 12:02:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
That's a good ending to a story. Glad your doggie is ok and out of trouble -- for now.
View Quote

Agree.  Now get all panty hose and similar items out of reach of the dog.  100% clear of swallowable items.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 12:04:37 PM EDT
[#36]
My dog ate almost a full roll of spree candies when he was a pup
Few days later I'm walking h and he scrunches up farts a white cloud of dust then shots a torpedo of white dry spree candies out
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 12:07:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Nice to see good news for a change.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 12:08:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Before I could stop her, down the hatch. What should I do? It’s one of those thin, 2” wide, 12” long strap type bands. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/284931/24AF8557-CE3A-444F-9745-04F399D672F5_jpe-2166346.JPG
View Quote

No, this is a golden opportunity for a dog land speed record.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 12:08:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Good to hear she got it up. Always keep fresh peroxide on hand. It gets weaker once opened. A large syringe is also handy. Don't be afraid to hit them a second time if they don't yak in 15min.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 12:12:26 PM EDT
[#40]
One of my GSDs ate a long piece of fabric once. I saw him bowed up trying to shit and walked out to him and about 5in or so of the fabric was hanging out so I stepped on it and he took off running causing the fabric to unravel out of this ass.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 12:25:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Vet school had to extract the same type band from our dog.  About $2000.

ETA:  Great news on the peroxide.  It didn’t work for our dog.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 12:30:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I had a lab go a week without pooping once.  Turned out she ate one of those deli meat plastic bags from out of the trash.  
I would get your dog to the vet and get ready to pay an outrageous bill.
View Quote
Had a lab eat a loaf of bread, with the bag.  Came right on through.  

grocery bag?  Didn't even phase him
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 12:31:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Very nice OP!
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 12:42:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 12:47:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
You should switch to free weights and stop working out like a woman.

Also, cut your hair.
View Quote

Damn, dude!
But yeah, OP. Get a haircut!!
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 12:48:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Beautiful pup, and get a haircut!!
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 12:49:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Awesome!!
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 12:52:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Heard you should mix the peroxide in ice cream but I didn't have any so I used sweetened coffee creamer and it worked great! Puppy puked up the string that I saw her eat and there was bits of plastic and paper and tinsel, lol!
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 12:54:19 PM EDT
[#49]
VET NOW!!!

I had a beautiful weimaraner puppy die because she ate an audio cassette and it bound up in her intestines... she died after surgery...

Miss you Scully...Beautiful little girl...

ETA: THANK GOD SHE'S OK!!!

i failed to read all the way through...  I'm glad she's ok and it was just a matter of her puking it up...

Link Posted: 11/14/2021 12:55:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You should switch to free weights and stop working out like a woman.

Also, cut your hair.
View Quote

Posts like this one right here are why I keep coming to GD, day after day after day...

Glad everything worked out for you, OP.  Now about that hair...
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top