Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 1:11:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I woulda figured it may have stretched out a bowel movement or two, but she'd be all right in the end.  

Glad everything worked out!
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 1:12:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You should switch to free weights and stop working out like a woman.

Also, cut your hair.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/14/2021 1:27:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Glad it worked out. My Mal has tasted hydrogen peroxide a few times. As a puppy she ate a bunch of rat poison….
View Quote

Had a dog once that would eat anything.
She ate sea shells, a dried starfish, tinfoil from the grill, and an ant trap.

Was worried about the ant trap because of the poison in it, but she didn’t show any negative signs or slow down. Crazy dog.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 1:32:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hydrogen peroxide will make them throw up.
View Quote

Very effective.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 1:49:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 1:54:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 2:14:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 2:19:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yea, but what about your mom's back?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the fuck did you just fucking say[blah,blah, blah]

Yea, but what about your mom's back?
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 2:49:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
View Quote

I laughed.   I knew this was coming and it still got me
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 2:52:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Probably Crossfit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
working out like a woman.

Also, cut your hair.

Probably Crossfit.

Same thing
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 2:55:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Could go either way.

Might pass, might not.  If you don't see anything within the next day in her piles, or obvious distress while trying to pass said piles, you might want to think about a trip to the vet.

Old work acquaintance had this same thing happen to his dog, exercise band.  Wound up with surgery later that week.  Is there something appealing about silicone bands to dogs????

If it makes you feel any better, my dog ate a box of galvanized fence bolts.  They passed.  Had another dog eat a bag of steel wool.  That also passed, but OMG can you imagine how either of those must have felt!  Both BTW advised to see what happened by a vet.  A day later after some trying shitter time, all was right.

Good luck, dog!
View Quote

My dad has a saying, "shaking like a dog shitting door knobs."  I imagine galvanized bolts would be just as bad.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 2:59:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Bleach? That dog must be immortal.
View Quote

He was  the Dachsund that would not die. Just about anything that is supposed to kill a dog he ate mass quantities of.  Poinsettas?  Foam rubber? Chocolate? Roach bait?  Gravel? Poison berries off a Chinaberry tree?   Didn't even slow him down though it made for strange piles of poop in the yard.

The bleach was in a white plastic bottle.  He hated them with a passion. We had to hide the milk jugs when we brought groceries into the house.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 3:03:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Great success! I called my vet and he said give her two tablespoons of peroxide and take her outside. She puked it right up.https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/284931/9DBC5B11-DC33-4AF9-A845-EAD9E82D6174_jpe-2166390.JPG
View Quote

Glad it worked out.

I wouldn't wish I'll on any nice dog no matter how much hair their owner has
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 6:31:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Scan the thread, dog hurled it up, she will be fine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Go to the puppy ER today.

Scan the thread, dog hurled it up, she will be fine.

Yeah, I just saw that.

Since this is a dog and hair thread.....

Meet my hair, and my dog.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 5:24:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 5:27:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 5:50:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Glad to hear she snapped back!!

Link Posted: 11/15/2021 5:55:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Glad to hear OP.

We had our dog (who has the lowest iq of any dog I have ever had) eat a fucking towel. He had been having shits for several days but was eating fine. He was acting fine.

Then I hear from another room the sounds of him throwing up. I go in to take him out and clean it up, and in the middle of like a lb of undigested food there is what looked like an entire dead cat. It was a towel, knotted and twisted so tightly it was unreal. He had eaten it whole while we were gone one day.

He's one of those dogs who runs out in the street, causes 15 car accidents and walks back unscathed looking derpy as fuck.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 6:00:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You should switch to free weights and stop working out like a woman.

Also, cut your hair.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/15/2021 6:48:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Glad the dog is okay. My mountain cur has eaten some bad things before. Kids’ silly putty, one of the wife’s scented candles, an entire pan of brownies, and a wad of aluminum foil that had chicken leg bones in it. Nothing kills him.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 6:53:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Roger that the K9 is OK!

Me loves me dogs as well!

BEAGLE COUNTRY! Daggone critters eat anything...did I say ANYTHING?

Had 5, now down to 3 --am insuring my Vet has a great retirement!
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 7:18:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Great news.

Now that’s out of the way what conditioner do you use on those luxurious locks?
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:34:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Great news.

View Quote

It called “Its a ten” I use the shampoo and conditioner. I take alot of shit over my hair, but it’s always from fat bald men. Jealousy I’m sure. It’s always beautiful people that give me compliments.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:54:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It called “Its a ten” I use the shampoo and conditioner. I take alot of shit over my hair, but it’s always from fat bald men. Jealousy I’m sure. It’s always beautiful people that give me compliments.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Great news.

We need a hippie hair forum....  

@Subnet

Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:00:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:18:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Long hairs of Arfcom unite!

I use AG Hair Products.

View Quote

Damn right. I also get a Brazillian blow out on the regular. Let me tell you something, the day after, you feel like 100 million dollars.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:19:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Great news.

There are no beautiful people in AR.

Well, not after I left anyway.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:35:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:57:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Glad your dog is OK.  Owning a dog - rubber gloves on hand is a good idea.  BTDT.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 2:05:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 12:15:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yeah mals are pretty weird. Our oldest ate a full box of those chocolate bars the band booster kids sell. I was picking up foil flakes in the yard for a week.

Then the time she ate a red shop rag....nothing says dog lover like pull starting your malinois in the morning. LOL.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Glad it worked out. My Mal has tasted hydrogen peroxide a few times. As a puppy she ate a bunch of rat poison.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/268939/4962033C-086A-4992-B0D4-AC382118D763_jpe-2166418.JPG

Yeah mals are pretty weird. Our oldest ate a full box of those chocolate bars the band booster kids sell. I was picking up foil flakes in the yard for a week.

Then the time she ate a red shop rag....nothing says dog lover like pull starting your malinois in the morning. LOL.

That image.

She ate a full tub of costcos Clorox style wipes as a puppy too. I’m so glad she grew out of the stupidity.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top