Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 13
Posted: 11/11/2021 6:13:15 PM EDT
I just fucking SNAPPED on her. She comes home and she tells me a story that just happened at the gas station.

“So, listen to this babe. I’m in line for the checkout with my Truly drinks, and the girl behind me started up a conversation. She’s like “oh, you like to drink? I need a friend to drink with, I don’t have anyone”

My partner who’s missing a fucking brain: “yeah, that’s sounds like fun! Here’s my number!”

The chick says “awesome! So….. where do you live?”

Missing brain: “Oh, I live over between this street, and this street!”

Crackhead at the gas station: “Sounds good! We will definitely have to catch up sometime!”

Whew………… deep breath.

I said you don’t even realize what the fuck you just did, did you? I said you just gave up where you lived and your phone number to some random fucking stranger at the store. You were picked as an easy target and you took the bait you fucking idiot. No, you didn’t give an exact address, but from her crack daddy sitting in her car, they now know what you drive now. How hard would it be for them to identify our house from your description knowing your car and identifying markings given your description of the two possible streets you live on? It would be inside of ten minutes.  Blank stare.

What a stupid, stupid bitch. Words cannot describe how fucking furious I am right now. How could you be so FUCKING dumb?

Sorry I had to vent, I just may end up exploding.

This is the final nail. I’m not having my door kicked in because a brainless fool isn’t wise enough to put 2 + 2 together.

We’re DONE, cunt.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:14:10 PM EDT
[#1]
99% chance you stay with her
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:14:40 PM EDT
[#2]
congrats?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:15:04 PM EDT
[#3]
You snapped over your Gf giving out her number and mentioning she lives down the street?

Lol
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:15:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Is this a parody of something and I missed the original?

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:15:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Bud, if it’s that big of a concern, you need to move, not get a new girlfriend
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:15:21 PM EDT
[#6]
OP does like the attention seeking threads
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:15:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Pics of girlfriend or crackhead?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:16:06 PM EDT
[#8]
My wife's parents did that kind of shit with homeless people in Hawaii.  I was AMAZED at how street stupid they were.

Nothing happened.

Most of these interactions end with nothing happening.

But yes, it's dumb.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:16:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Sorry, going to needs pics before I can give any advice
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:16:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I just fucking SNAPPED on her. She comes home and she tells me a story that just happened at the gas station.

“So, listen to this babe. I’m in line for the checkout with my Truly drinks, and the girl behind me started up a conversation. She’s like “oh, you like to drink? I need a friend to drink with, I don’t have anyone”

My partner who’s missing a fucking brain: “yeah, that’s sounds like fun! Here’s my number!”

Crackhead at the gas station: “Sounds good! We will definitely have to catch up sometime!”

Whew………… deep breath.

I said you don’t even realize what the fuck you just did, did you? I said you just gave up where you lived and your phone number to some random fucking stranger at the store. You were picked as an easy target and you took the bait you fucking idiot. No, you didn’t give an exact address, but from her crack daddy sitting in her car, they now know what you drive now. How hard would it be for them to identify our house from your description knowing your car and identifying markings given your description of the two possible streets you live on? It would be inside of ten minutes.  Blank stare.

What a stupid, stupid bitch. Words cannot describe how fucking furious I am right now. How could you be so FUCKING dumb?

This is the final nail. I’m not having my door kicked in because a brainless fool isn’t wise enough to put 2 + 2 together.

We’re DONE, cunt.
View Quote

did you tell her all of this, including the fact youre breaking up with her?

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:16:40 PM EDT
[#11]
I’m just here for the “well I was involved in a shooting” thread in a few months.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:16:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:17:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

100% chance story is BS and the OP can't even get a GF
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:17:03 PM EDT
[#14]
you sound like a real peach.

she deserves better.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:17:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Makeup sex is set the hook sex.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:17:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You snapped over your Gf giving out her number and mentioning she lives down the street?

Lol
View Quote

LOL, so you/your wife give out details of where you live to random people who look like they just got done sucking off a glass dick? So you can come home from work to find your safe is gone? Boy. I must be the brainless one.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:17:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Maybe cool down there a bit bud.  You're telling yourself stories.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:17:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Oof
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:17:48 PM EDT
[#19]
I don't get it.... why are they targeting her? For what?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:18:00 PM EDT
[#20]
I will take more 570Dave shit that never happened for $500.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:18:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:18:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Sure, bad move; however, you might not be geared for women.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:18:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:18:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

pussy is a hell of a drug, man
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:18:35 PM EDT
[#25]
The GF is obviously trying to get a threesome.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:18:48 PM EDT
[#26]
In B4 3-way!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:18:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Pics?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:19:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I don't get it.... why are they targeting her? For what?
View Quote

Easy picking. She’s not capable of critical thought.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:19:22 PM EDT
[#29]
I’m sure that person is 100% trouble but that doesn’t sound necessarily a set up for a direct kick in door robbery. Probably a worse shit show in the making though.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:19:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

LOL, so you/your wife give out details of where you live to random people who look like they just got done sucking off a glass dick? So you can come home from work to find your safe is gone? Boy. I must be the brainless one.
View Quote

From the story it sounds as if you werent there to even tell if she was a crack head

You could have taken them both out for some BBQ sliders and ran a 3 some.

But you blew up instead. Over something that really weird to blow up over imho

ETA my wife routinely tells people we live in xx subdivision. I could literally give two shits.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:19:54 PM EDT
[#31]
And I thought I was mad after my exwife lost her car in the airport parking lot and I spent 5 hours looking for it.

You own guns right OP?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:20:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:20:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Waiting for the MGTOW followup thread(s) in 3...2...1...
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:20:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Lol.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:20:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
lol, 99% chance he apologized to her.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:20:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Interestingly... you "speak" as if you're a crackhead

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:21:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

this

Quoted:
Bud, if it’s that big of a concern, you need to move, not get a new girlfriend

and then this
Quoted:

I don't live in a shit hole so its not a big issue here but just out of pure boredom/engaging in this inevitable train wreck, how do you know this?

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:22:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Wait! Before you throw the baby out with the bath water. Does she have any other redeeming qualities? If so, is she willing to learn from her mistakes? All may not be lost. You may have a keeper, don’t act too quickly. Probably not the sharpest tool in the shed, but still potentially a keeper…

I’ve been down this road…

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:22:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

100% chance story is BS and the OP can't even get a GF
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:22:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

From the story it sounds as if you werent there to even tell if she was a crack head

View Quote

From her description: “She had a meth-mouth, and was really scraggly looking…. So I gave up where we lived and my number!”

HOW stupid can you be? I’m not a paranoid person but a blind man can see this is how they get people. They prey on the weak.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:23:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

I've noticed, GD is a very sheltered lot. Which is wierd, given the leo, vet, etc denizens.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:23:11 PM EDT
[#42]
You live with your girlfriend? That sucks
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:23:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Notice how he didn't use the term "Ex-Girlfriend" in his thread title?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:23:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
In B4 3-way!
View Quote

You see, a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

It is a fascinating world.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:23:21 PM EDT
[#45]
maybe she was a swinger! Is that worth the risk?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:23:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

From her description: “She had a meth-mouth, and was really scraggly looking…. So I gave up where we lived and my number!”

HOW stupid can you be? I’m not a paranoid person but a blind man can see this is how they get people. They prey on the weak.
View Quote

yeah now going with.......

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:23:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Whew………… deep breath.

We’re DONE, cunt.
View Quote

Take her back to the gas station and leave her there. Tell her that she can move in with her new friend
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:23:50 PM EDT
[#48]
She is probably great in the sack though.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:23:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Idk man

Maybe take her out and get her some friends so she doesnt have to scoop one up at the gas station line lol
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:24:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

ETA my wife routinely tells people we live in xx subdivision. I could literally give two shits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No crap. Definitely something to be concerned over and have a talk about the reality. But it sounds like it went from 0-100 rage mode based off lots of "assumptions".
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top