Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:24:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I gave my number to a guy at ALDI I met while shopping. He's been a great friend over the last three years.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:24:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Something missing from the story, even if OP doesn't know it?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:24:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Easy picking. She's not capable of critical thought.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't get it.... why are they targeting her? For what?

Potent words from a man she's dating. . .
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:24:24 PM EDT
[#4]
So you got so mad you ran to social media to tell your pretend buds about your stupid GF?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:24:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Your girlfriend was in the same gas station line. Is she a crackhead looking to rob people with her pimp?

Not sure of your age, but chicks in their 30s and 40s really struggle to find friends sometimes. The other woman might have seen a woman her age, who probably lives nearby, buying a rack of Trulys on a Thursday night and thought she just might be a good drinking buddy.

Or she's a crackhead looking to kick in your door, steal your guns, and sell your girlfriend into white slavery. Or she wants totally lez out with your gf.

Hard to say.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:24:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like a chance for a threesome and you’re worried about your door getting kicked in.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:25:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Copypasta or original story? Too lazy to look it up...
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:25:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:25:32 PM EDT
[#9]

you're a psycho dude
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:25:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So you got so mad you ran to social media to tell your pretend buds about your stupid GF?
View Quote

Wait, we're not actually bros?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:26:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Did she have swollen milk titties?

Either the girlfriend or the crackhead.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:26:16 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm thinking this is a plot from a movie I haven't seen.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:26:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I just fucking SNAPPED on her. She comes home and she tells me a story that just happened at the gas station.

“So, listen to this babe. I’m in line for the checkout with my Truly drinks, and the girl behind me started up a conversation. She’s like “oh, you like to drink? I need a friend to drink with, I don’t have anyone”

My partner who’s missing a fucking brain: “yeah, that’s sounds like fun! Here’s my number!”

The chick says “awesome! So….. where do you live?”

Missing brain: “Oh, I live over between this street, and this street!”

Crackhead at the gas station: “Sounds good! We will definitely have to catch up sometime!”

Whew………… deep breath.

I said you don’t even realize what the fuck you just did, did you? I said you just gave up where you lived and your phone number to some random fucking stranger at the store. You were picked as an easy target and you took the bait you fucking idiot. No, you didn’t give an exact address, but from her crack daddy sitting in her car, they now know what you drive now. How hard would it be for them to identify our house from your description knowing your car and identifying markings given your description of the two possible streets you live on? It would be inside of ten minutes.  Blank stare.

What a stupid, stupid bitch. Words cannot describe how fucking furious I am right now. How could you be so FUCKING dumb?

Sorry I had to vent, I just may end up exploding.

This is the final nail. I’m not having my door kicked in because a brainless fool isn’t wise enough to put 2 + 2 together.

We’re DONE, cunt.
View Quote

GF drinks, another presumably attractive may be coming over to drink. Your reaction to having two tipsy females in your home is to eject?

This is one weird coming out thread.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:27:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Could she have a dark side? Is the spider just trying to catch something in her web? Do you have something against having a gimp? (if you don't get this, someone needs to watch some 90's classic movies) Aka reason I sometimes think these kinda screw up never lead to anything... bad guy is like that is WAY to easy, IT'S A TRAP.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:27:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Doesn’t OP create all kinds of drama threads?
Am I remembering correctly?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:27:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

LOL, so you/your wife give out details of where you live to random people who look like they just got done sucking off a glass dick? So you can come home from work to find your safe is gone? Boy. I must be the brainless one.
View Quote

How do you know what she looked like?  Were you there?  Again, you're filling in details to your own story.  Take a few deep breaths.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:27:59 PM EDT
[#17]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From her description: “She had a meth-mouth, and was really scraggly looking…. So I gave up where we lived and my number!”

HOW stupid can you be? I’m not a paranoid person but a blind man can see this is how they get people. They prey on the weak.

yeah now going with.......

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/dont_believe_you_anchorman_zps267e5cbb_GIF-108.gif

Yup. Thread didn't go the way OP expected, so now it's being edited to justify his behavior and win the approval of GD.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:28:07 PM EDT
[#18]
lol remember when everyone's name/address/phone was in the phone book?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:28:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Most straight dudes would be thinking about a 3 way.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:28:09 PM EDT
[#20]
I must be missing something...
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:28:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Oof
View Quote

The whole thread is definitely a double sized oof!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:29:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Easy picking. She’s not capable of critical thought.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She isn't the only one in the relationship lacking the capability of critical thought.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:29:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Wait, we're not actually bros?
View Quote

Uh we all better be bros or Ive been lying about having friends for a long time
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:29:24 PM EDT
[#24]
I mean if your girlfriend is driving around in a Ferrari or something that is one thing. Otherwise, who cares?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:29:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Your girlfriend was in the same gas station line. Is she a crackhead looking to rob people with her pimp?

Not sure of your age, but chicks in their 30s and 40s really struggle to find friends sometimes. The other woman might have seen a woman her age, who probably lives nearby, buying a rack of Trulys on a Thursday night and thought she just might be a good drinking buddy.

Or she's a crackhead looking to kick in your door, steal your guns, and sell your girlfriend into white slavery. Or she wants totally lez out with your gf.

Hard to say.
View Quote

not just a chick thing.

I have two pretty good friends that i literally met sitting next to them at a bar. Amazing what getting drunk can do for your social life.

positive and negative impacts
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:29:48 PM EDT
[#26]
First of all, why would your GF be going out in public without being accompanied by you or another male relative?

Second, did she mention anything to the potential future burglar about your pectus excavatum?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:30:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Just the way I like 'em.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:30:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Sounds like your girlfriend might be a little into girls, or just lonely and needs more friends.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:30:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

"So, listen to this babe. I'm in line for the checkout with my Truly drinks, and the girl behind me started up a conversation. She's like "oh, you like to drink? I need a friend to drink with, I don't have anyone"
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:30:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Seek help dude
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:30:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Arfcom MGTOW Squad........ASSEMBLE!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:30:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Ever get the feeling that an Arfcommer just murdered his GF, is planning on blaming some mysterious "gas station Methy couple" for the crime and is trying out his alibi on us before he goes to the cops?

Yeah, me neither.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:30:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
OP does like the attention seeking threads
View Quote

I’m convinced he’s schizophrenic
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:31:10 PM EDT
[#34]
You’re missing out on a great opportunity.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:31:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Most straight dudes would be thinking about a 3 way.
View Quote

With a meth head from a gas station?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:31:28 PM EDT
[#36]
"Oh man, this bitch drinks Truly, let's do a home invasion on her!"

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:31:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

From her description: “She had a meth-mouth, and was really scraggly looking…. So I gave up where we lived and my number!”

HOW stupid can you be? I’m not a paranoid person but a blind man can see this is how they get people. They prey on the weak.
View Quote

Your daily dose of Internet might be too high.  Should you give out details like that to random strangers while buying alcohol?  Nope.  Is it worth having a conversation about? Yup.  Is it work freaking the fuck out over? Nope!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:31:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
99% chance you stay with her
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:31:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Op must like dick cause this is sounding like the perfect ffm
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:31:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
She is probably great in the sack though.
View Quote

I can confirm that she’s just ok.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:32:21 PM EDT
[#41]
What does knowing where your GF lives have to do with them kicking in your door over someone else’s?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:32:22 PM EDT
[#42]
You seem a little....uptight.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:32:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is that why she picked you as a BF?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:34:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And she's your girlfriend?...

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:34:19 PM EDT
[#45]
She will stick out her ass, look back at you and you will stay with her.

Also remember, her stupidity brought the two of you together!

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:34:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Look on the bright side…now you get to hunt over bait.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:34:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Nah.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:34:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Anyone in this thread who owns transferable machine guns should email me their current address, because you know, I’m a total trustworthy person you met on the internet and we should be friends.

Sounds pretty dumb right?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:34:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Uhhhhh.... OVERREACT MUCH???

sounds like you have some serious anger issues with regards to that relationship.

Maybe your reaching a bit in your reaction? - How do you know the offer to hang out wasn't sincere? How do you know she was marked? Chicks are different with Chicks, I would be more worried if a woman approached you in a convienence store and asked you to be her drinking buddy... that is a mark!!

Chill out
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:34:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

From her description: "She had a meth-mouth, and was really scraggly looking. So I gave up where we lived and my number!"

HOW stupid can you be? I'm not a paranoid person but a blind man can see this is how they get people. They prey on the weak.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From the story it sounds as if you werent there to even tell if she was a crack head

You could have taken them both out for some BBQ sliders and ran a 3 some.

But you blew up instead. Over something that really weird to blow up over imho

From her description: "She had a meth-mouth, and was really scraggly looking. So I gave up where we lived and my number!"

HOW stupid can you be? I'm not a paranoid person but a blind man can see this is how they get people. They prey on the weak.
I'd be more concerned that GF would actually want to hang out and drink with a random methhead she met at the store. Maybe thats just me though.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top